March 28, 2024, 12:39:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 276863 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: February 22, 2008, 05:24:36 PM »

Update: Fri 22-Feb 1300 hrs

The Persistence is working in shallow waters today. Working in shallow waters is in one sense a relief compared to the deep water areas. The shallower water is protected by the island both in terms of wind and currents. As a result, the area is serene and beautiful. On the other hand, the shallow water area contains its own set of hazards. Closer to shore, passing boats, coral, and underwater obstructions increase the risk of damaging equipment.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: February 22, 2008, 05:29:18 PM »

Marlee:

Thats good news! I asked Vicki to send you guys a email about tickets for the show tommorow. Parking is across the street and costs $20 unless you can arrange it with Kathy or another way. The Aruba booth is right by the front door and everyone goes through the one entrance.

Show Hours

Saturday, February 23rd
10AM - 6PM
   Sunday, February 24th
10AM - 5PM

http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/public.htm

http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/directions.htm

No one told me about tickets to the Travel Show.....I bought them.

Hi Marlee and Company,
Hope you good little Monkey's stay safe and warm. 10 inches of snow by me and still falling.   Strength and prayers in your direction.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: February 22, 2008, 05:31:51 PM »

Klaasend thanks once again for the help. Boy its interesting that the number one important person to a teenager, his best friend for life Freddie, maybe the one a teenager would call in the middle of the night. As much as I would like my teenagers to call me first in an emergency, they would probably call their closest friend, then me. To me there is no doubt that daddy new within the first 24 hours and prior to the family landing. So does Freddie's family own a boat? Was Freddie 21 at the time Joran was 17? What cars do they own? Did he sleep over that Sunday night? Did he come over the next morning? Just seeing how much matches the confession tape from Holland.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: February 22, 2008, 05:42:13 PM »

Klaasend thanks once again for the help. Boy its interesting that the number one important person to a teenager, his best friend for life Freddie, maybe the one a teenager would call in the middle of the night. As much as I would like my teenagers to call me first in an emergency, they would probably call their closest friend, then me. To me there is no doubt that daddy new within the first 24 hours and prior to the family landing. So does Freddie's family own a boat? Was Freddie 21 at the time Joran was 17? What cars do they own? Did he sleep over that Sunday night? Did he come over the next morning? Just seeing how much matches the confession tape from Holland.

I believe at the time Natalee disappeared Freddy was 18.  We don't know if he or his family owned a boat.  We don't know anything about their cars.  We do know that it appears Freddy is related to Sasha and that Sasha's family (or Freddy's family) has enough money to throw Sasha a very big birthday party by Aruba standards. Sounds like the family has money and most likely cars and probably a boat.  Afterall, Aruba is an island surrounded by water 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #324 on: February 22, 2008, 05:46:35 PM »

Anyone know when Renée Gielen's Fauxumentary is suppose to air? MF insinuated the other day that 'someting big" is forthcoming ... usually that means another round of dis/misinformation publically spewed over the airwaves to take the eye off the Golden Boy and his Pappa.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: February 22, 2008, 05:49:32 PM »

Early in the investigation it was said that Freddy spent the night.  Then we heard little about it.  I thought it was starnge if Freddy spent the night why he didn't go ot with the boys, but I don't remember anything being confirmed or denied.

Then in the confession with Patrick we hear Joran saying this person then stopped back at his house after the deed was done.  Although I still think Paulus was involved that night or early the next day, is it possible that the early statement about Freddy spending the night at his house was to put Freddy there in case someone saw him at the Sloots?

Then I remember hearing that Freddy had an alibi because it was proven he was in Florida that night.  Does anyone know for sure?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: February 22, 2008, 05:51:48 PM »

One thing that makes me believe it wasn't Freddy that Joran called was the confession Joran made to Patrick, he said something like the "friend" said (not verbatim-where's Janet LOL) "You go home, I'll take care of everything. Do what you would normally do, go to school tomorrow.......".  These are not words likely to come from another 18 year old. True he could be lying, but something rings true about these words. This would be the advice of someone who knows about crimes and criminals, and someone older. MOO

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: February 22, 2008, 05:55:09 PM »

Anyone know when Renée Gielen's Fauxumentary is suppose to air? MF insinuated the other day that 'someting big" is forthcoming ... usually that means another round of dis/misinformation publically spewed over the airwaves to take the eye off the Golden Boy and his Pappa.

Hi Nut, in my opinion, if there was anything big, it would have been known so along ago. There is no there there.

Interesting - Godfather Peter R blows Joran's doors off and that's not big news to Leni Gielen. These propagandists need an anal in my opinion. Who pays them, what is the purpose, and when is the next book burning?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: February 22, 2008, 06:02:02 PM »

One thing that makes me believe it wasn't Freddy that Joran called was the confession Joran made to Patrick, he said something like the "friend" said (not verbatim-where's Janet LOL) "You go home, I'll take care of everything. Do what you would normally do, go to school tomorrow.......".  These are not words likely to come from another 18 year old. True he could be lying, but something rings true about these words. This would be the advice of someone who knows about crimes and criminals, and someone older. MOO

IMO like the father Paulus or the "uncle", the godfather of Joran... Police Chief Van Staaten

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: February 22, 2008, 06:02:28 PM »

Aruba
Patrick van der Eem heard by OM

ORANJESTAD - Patrick van der Eem was heard yesterday morning as a witness for the investigation in the case of Natalee Holloway. That is what both police and justice confirmed. According to the Public Prosecution Service (OM), he voluntarily accept the invitation made to further explain the undercover operation in which he came to suspect Joran van der Sloot confessions knew how to draw out.

22 Feb, 2008, 16:31 (GMT -04:00)

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.php

JOHNNY ON THE SPOT, AREN'T THEY? DOP KRUIMEL AND HANS MOS GO TO COURT WITHOUT EVEN TALKING TO VAN DER EEM AND, AS USUAL, LOSE THEIR CASE. Typically ill-prepared, under-armed Dutch prosecutors, but maybe they want it that way.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 22, 2008, 06:04:31 PM »

Maybe Freddy was already there, or working at the Marriott and Joran then called his father for help?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: February 22, 2008, 06:06:59 PM »

Hi Nut, in my opinion, if there was anything big, it would have been known so along ago. There is no there there.

Interesting - Godfather Peter R blows Joran's doors off and that's not big news to Leni Gielen. These propagandists need an anal in my opinion. Who pays them, what is the purpose, and when is the next book burning?

Evening Bro! I think their audience has shrunk considerably, like to nil, since Joran sold them all up the river. His own words trump the likes of two California psychos and a paid-off airport bag boy.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: February 22, 2008, 06:10:56 PM »

QUESTION, IS THAT MORE ILL-SPENT ATA/AHATA MONEY FUNDING GEILEN?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: February 22, 2008, 06:11:18 PM »

Evening Bro! I think their audience has shrunk considerably, like to nil, since Joran sold them all up the river. His own words trump the likes of two California psychos and a paid-off airport bag boy.

Good Evening to you to Bro!!!

It's interesting that the airport bag boy was the one driving the van with Jug and his boys when Renho called on 6-13-2005 - she had his cell number the whole time.

If I were Jug and Viet Vet - I would get a baseball bat with a few nails drilled through and pay that one dirt bag a visit.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: February 22, 2008, 06:13:36 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Suspicious airplane on Bonaire  

WILLEMSTAD/ KRALENDIJK – A suspicious pleasure plane of the type Turbine Legend landed on the airport of Bonaire yesterday.  The police expected the aircraft to land at night, but it landed earlier and the passengers have already left the airport when the police arrived.  The police know their identity, because both are registered with the Aliens Office.  In connection with the investigation, the police do not want to give more information, but the assumption is that the two are being wanted for drug dealings.  The aircraft is registered in Santa Paula, California.  According to the morning paper Extra, the police have meanwhile checked with the Plaza Resort and Divi Flamingo if the two are staying there, which was not the case.

Wonder if anyone checked to see if they are staying with the van der Straten's  

LOL this is a first. Publish the fact that you know about the presence of suspected drug dealers before you catch them! Watch chance then of making a bust?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: February 22, 2008, 06:16:05 PM »

Aruba
Patrick van der Eem heard by OM

ORANJESTAD - Patrick van der Eem was heard yesterday morning as a witness for the investigation in the case of Natalee Holloway. That is what both police and justice confirmed. According to the Public Prosecution Service (OM), he voluntarily accept the invitation made to further explain the undercover operation in which he came to suspect Joran van der Sloot confessions knew how to draw out.

22 Feb, 2008, 16:31 (GMT -04:00)

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.php

JOHNNY ON THE SPOT, AREN'T THEY? DOP KRUIMEL AND HANS MOS GO TO COURT WITHOUT EVEN TALKING TO VAN DER EEM AND, AS USUAL, LOSE THEIR CASE. Typically ill-prepared, under-armed Dutch prosecutors, but maybe they want it that way.

The way I understand this - Mos' evidence was separate. He had his own informant and infiltrator. The Godfather Peter R confession seems to be separate. Mos didn't even seem to know this was going down until the announcement on Wed before the show aired.

Mos got the three judge panel to issue an arrest warrant based on his info. No arrest warrant on Godfather Peter R's.

Two separate informants and infiltrators. in my opinion.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: February 22, 2008, 06:19:21 PM »

Good Evening to you to Bro!!!

It's interesting that the airport bag boy was the one driving the van with Jug and his boys when Renho called on 6-13-2005 - she had his cell number the whole time.

If I were Jug and Viet Vet - I would get a baseball bat with a few nails drilled through and pay that one dirt bag a visit.

Oh the irony! The Bag Boy changes his story two and a half years later and who announces it? None other than MF, Renho, and Rene, all very close friends of Anita Van der Sloot.

Bag boys probably come pretty cheap I reckon. The pay can't be all thet good.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: February 22, 2008, 06:21:12 PM »

also, just to add - Mos' info was based on information previously un-decipherer. It was there but not correctly interpreted.

It's not good that the girl is dead????

Turn into tennis coach or some such non-sense.

RIIGGHHTT!!

I'm always using that language when I hear someone has passed away....AIIGHTTTT!!!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #338 on: February 22, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »

Bag boys probably come pretty cheap I reckon. The pay can't be all thet good.[/b]

Bro Bro - bag boys come and go!

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: February 22, 2008, 06:23:12 PM »

DOES ANYBODY BESIDES ME THING JORGE PESQUERA GOT OUT WHILE THE GETTIN WAS GOOD?

Leaves Aruba to take a hustle bustles city job for less money? A $75,000 pay cut? Who does that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.