April 18, 2024, 05:33:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 278224 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: February 23, 2008, 07:34:15 PM »

DISPICABLE!!!

Janet

+++++++++++

Beth Holloway
DATELINE
February 22, 2008

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Dave Holloway broke his vow and rushed back to Aruba along with Beth for special meetings with prosecutors. They were asked to bring medical records.

To their horror, though, they say they ended up talking not about new evidence but were asked probing questions about Natalee’s character.

Beth Holloway: They kept saying that Natalee, you know, was a drug user … She's never had a history of drug use. She's never been in drug rehab. Yeah, I thought that -- then, they don't have anything. They don't have anything, you know?

Natalee’s parents were even more infuriated when all three suspects were released -- again. Aruban authorities soon put the case on hold.

The Lineup
December 2, 2007

As for the second part, yes Beth Holloway came in this morning about 9 o'clock, about 1/2 hour later than expected in a police station in the city Oranjestadt and after which she was put in a conversation with the prosecuting office, Hans Mos and Dop Kruimel After that was finished both the prosecutors left the office or left the police station and by surprise the interrogators came in and (inaudible) by Dolph Richardson the chief investigator, they started interrogating her which lasted for over 5 hours. She left not very happy and wouldn't say anything on camera. She left the police department about 2:30.
Unofficial Transcript

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: February 23, 2008, 07:34:47 PM »

Wasn't Geoffrey the 5th person arrested?

Sorry if this has been asked.....

If we aren't counting the security guards the 5th person arrested was either Paulus or Steve Croes.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: February 23, 2008, 07:36:57 PM »

Actually the list goes something like this...officially arrested people vs detained witnesses.  Janet will be able to tell you correctly...I am going to make a speculation here...but it becomes cloudy around the 4th and 5th suspect.

1. Mickey John
2. Abraham jones
3. Deepak Kalpoe
4. Satish Kalpoe
5. Joran van der Sloot
6. Steve Croes
7. Paulus van der Sloot

If you removed the security guards...which were innocent to begin with you are left with Steve Croes being 4th and Paulus van der Sloot being the 5th.  It all depends on what you believe.  The 5th suspect is discussed in detail on various pages in the Shango thread. Mum has done some incredible work on this.

The problem is there is a rumor or maybe even some validation from reliable sources that someone was arrested...not detained...but arrested after Steve Croes and it was not Paulus.  This could be what you are thinking...several speculations as to the identity from Guido to Lorenzo.  Nothing has ever been found to substantiate that either of those two were arrested vs detained as witnesses.  You also have to place Freddy in this mix sometime right after J2K were arrested. 

Freddy, Guido, Lorenzo, were all listed as witnesses in the beginning.  GVC was not questioned until much later.  Also, don't forget Sander and Koen...they were giving statements too.  Very confusing.
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: February 23, 2008, 07:38:44 PM »

If we aren't counting the security guards the 5th person arrested was either Paulus or Steve Croes.

I thought the Security Guards were detained as was Croes.........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: February 23, 2008, 07:40:05 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/BostonTravelShow1.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/BostonTravelShow1.swf</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #825 on: February 23, 2008, 07:42:25 PM »

All I can say is...WOW!!!!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: February 23, 2008, 07:45:34 PM »

Klaasend....interesting quote from the link and photo of 24 hora you just posted....

Clandestino said: _
     Aruba...........One BABYLON BIJ OMZET Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 23, 2008

What does BIJ OMZET mean?  Anyone know? TIA...Dest

...........One BABYLON BY VOLUME OF TRADE Island
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #827 on: February 23, 2008, 07:51:47 PM »

I've been trying desparately to figure out how to get to NY..   As some of you know, my daughter lives there and I could stay with her, but since I've been out of a job for a few,  transportation is going to be a trick right now.   But after listening to the audio tapes and seeing the pics.  I WANT to go so bad!  I can see my grandson too!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: February 23, 2008, 07:56:18 PM »

Klaasend....interesting quote from the link and photo of 24 hora you just posted....

Aruba...........One BABYLON BIJ OMZET Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 23, 2008

Thank You so very much Sirensong!  This has been 
on my mind all day...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: February 23, 2008, 07:56:33 PM »

February 23, 2008

Is Shango working for 24 ora now? 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #830 on: February 23, 2008, 08:02:57 PM »

Full Moon Party @ Havana Beach Club 22 Feb
http://www.magic965.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=803

Val

God I hope the van der ditches didn't raise another monster.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: February 23, 2008, 08:03:55 PM »

Hi Guys,

Still in Boston but wanted to give you a quick update. Day went well as we handed out all the literature,pens and most of the tote bags. Marlee,Hotshot and Gabriel all showed up today and it was nice to meet them. Heard much the same as last year from people as they will never go to Aruba,disgusted what the Aruban Govt has done and prayers for natalee that she is found. Not quite the same as last year with the weather as it affected the turnout but it is quite clear the middle class Bostonians care very much for natalee and her Family and some actually thanked us for coming out and supporting them. Looks like we will make it for day two as we are realize the importance of being a voice for Natalee at this event.

When we first arrived me and Hotshot did go to the Aruba booth and low and behold Mr.Rob Smith was there. I Introduced myself and told him my name and that I was from scaredmonkeys. He knew all about us of course,it is on video as I am sure it will prolly be posted. Just a short chat and visted a nice lady that Manages one of the resorts in Aruba as we chatted with her last year. We were constantly harrased today by security and police and I was personally warned at least 6 times about the rules. We handed out quite a bunch of literature so they kept accusing us of handing it inside as well as other harrassments about the signs and so on. Didnt faze us one bit as obviously the Arubans were concerned about us,as they should be with the Amount of money they paid for the Booth and being a major sponsor. All in all I am glad I made it and like I said last year it was worth every second of my time. We made a difference,the signs were great and hopefully the weather and day is better tommorow.

No Justice for natalee No Tourism for Aruba

I am so proud of ya'll, *******.  Thanks.

It is pretty amazing that all of you care enough to be there. Natalee's voice is being heard thru the actions and words of you all. My hat is off to you and I truly appreciate you. You are literally " Standing with the girl."
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: February 23, 2008, 08:07:26 PM »

February 23, 2008

Aruba...where everything is strange...and nothing makes sense...who knows Lala's Wink

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: February 23, 2008, 08:12:21 PM »

Val

My what big ears he has 
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: February 23, 2008, 08:13:50 PM »

February 23, 2008

Aruba...where everything is strange...and nothing makes sense...who knows Lala's Wink

So funny, was looking to see the meaning of  Babylon, and came across this:

Bible Dictionary: Babylon
(bab-uh-luhn, bab-uh-lon)

The capital of the ancient empire of Babylonia, which conquered Israel in the sixth century b.c. The Jews were exiled to Babylon, which they found luxurious and corrupt. The prophet Daniel became a counselor to the king of Babylon (see the handwriting on the wall), and eventually the Israelites were allowed to return to their homeland. (See also Daniel in the lions' den.)

A “Babylon” is any place of sin and corruption.

Shango is everywhere!    LOL

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #835 on: February 23, 2008, 08:21:35 PM »

Val

My what big ears he has 
LOL....I was thinking about that big jaw he has....he looks kinda weird.Weirder than the normal ditches.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: February 23, 2008, 08:29:28 PM »

<snipped>

what's the statute of limitations on improper disposal of a body on the happy island? 

dennisintn

dennis ... there is no proof there was ever a deceased person.  Joran concedes on the Peter Devries' video recording that he had no idea whether or not Natalee Holloway was deceased when she was taken out to sea and ... dumped.

If you think about it ... without a certified medical professional declaring a person deceased .... without that professional confirmation of death ... the disposal of a person should be considered murder ... murder in the first degree!

Janet

++++++++

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4236252

Joran van der Sloot/Patrick van der Eem
20/20 ABC Special
Peter Devries' Video recording
February 4, 2008

Patrick:  Are you sure she was dead.  People can go into a coma.

Joran:  Yeah.  I was not sure about that.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #837 on: February 23, 2008, 08:31:50 PM »

Hi Guys,

Still in Boston but wanted to give you a quick update. Day went well as we handed out all the literature,pens and most of the tote bags. Marlee,Hotshot and Gabriel all showed up today and it was nice to meet them. Heard much the same as last year from people as they will never go to Aruba,disgusted what the Aruban Govt has done and prayers for natalee that she is found. Not quite the same as last year with the weather as it affected the turnout but it is quite clear the middle class Bostonians care very much for natalee and her Family and some actually thanked us for coming out and supporting them. Looks like we will make it for day two as we are realize the importance of being a voice for Natalee at this event.

When we first arrived me and Hotshot did go to the Aruba booth and low and behold Mr.Rob Smith was there. I Introduced myself and told him my name and that I was from scaredmonkeys. He knew all about us of course,it is on video as I am sure it will prolly be posted. Just a short chat and visted a nice lady that Manages one of the resorts in Aruba as we chatted with her last year. We were constantly harrased today by security and police and I was personally warned at least 6 times about the rules. We handed out quite a bunch of literature so they kept accusing us of handing it inside as well as other harrassments about the signs and so on. Didnt faze us one bit as obviously the Arubans were concerned about us,as they should be with the Amount of money they paid for the Booth and being a major sponsor. All in all I am glad I made it and like I said last year it was worth every second of my time. We made a difference,the signs were great and hopefully the weather and day is better tommorow.

No Justice for natalee No Tourism for Aruba

I am so proud of ya'll, *******.  Thanks.

It is pretty amazing that all of you care enough to be there. Natalee's voice is being heard thru the actions and words of you all. My hat is off to you and I truly appreciate you. You are literally " Standing with the girl."

PI,  I know Beth knows us monkeys and reads here on occasion,  but I hope you point this out to her, so maybe it can help give her more strenghth, knowing how hard we are really fighting for her.   I would love for her to see the pics and listen to the audio.   Knowing we stand with the girl and NEXT to her and Dave!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 23, 2008, 08:40:46 PM »

Val

My what big ears he has 
LOL....I was thinking about that big jaw he has....he looks kinda weird.Weirder than the normal ditches.

I was being nice and I didn't want to mention his looks but geez how can you not 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: February 23, 2008, 08:41:50 PM »

Val

My what big ears he has 

[ An eyebrow tweeze would help too. ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.