April 19, 2024, 04:19:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOHN J. WARDLAW (teacher) 06/30/2005 Statement  (Read 9343 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 24, 2006, 04:14:14 PM »

PROCES - VERBAAL

I, Giovanni Chevalier HEYLIGER, agent first class at the Korps Police force Aruba and the Flex-Team, explain the following.

On, Monday June 30, 2005, around 15:15, I heard as witness a man who gave his name as:

John Joseph WARDLAW

born in United Kingdom on 16 February 1956, living at Montana xxxxxxxxxx, employed at the (International School). This statement was taken in English and translated by me, HEYLIGER, to Dutch and sounds as follows:

I can tell you with certainty that Joran was in school Monday, May 30, 2005. On that day he had helped with moving some school cabinets and folders, because the school is busy with moving to a new building. This may have been done in his free hours, I am not certain of this. Also I can remember that he had become on sick on two days, and he went towards the medical center, which we have at school. This was on Monday, May 30, 2005 and Tuesday, May 31, 2005 this happened. I cannot say with certainty how he leaves school or how he came. He certainly would have come by bus because his mother was absent. The only students who can come with their own vehicles to school are those who have a driver’s license. How he leaves I cannot say with certainty because I am inside when the students depart. But there is an attendance record that you can examine. If he had asked to leave it would certainly be mentioned.

This was the last week prior to final examinations and the lessons continued ordinarily.

J.J.   WARDLAW

Of which by me, HEYLIGER on oath of office made up this warrant which has been closed and signed on June 31, 2005.

Signed,

HEYLIGER, G.C.

DUTCH:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/JJWARDLAW063005D1.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/JJWARDLAW063005D2.jpg
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:39:34 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.