April 23, 2024, 02:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Travel Show - Sea Port 2008 - photos and audio  (Read 51961 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2008, 10:40:32 PM »

My most memorable Bostonian today walked past me reading my sign with his head down.  He turned the corner to head into the building, looked up and right at me.  He pointed his finger at me and said..."I like you". 

I LOVE IT! GO CJ! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK THIS WEEKEND, AND ALL YOU FINE BOSTON MONKEYS!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2008, 10:48:20 PM »

Thanks OBS   

Just wish you had a way of making  compliant agaist the Lying person..so they could not return next year  . 

Thanks everyone! It was a full two days and I am tired so we can talk about it more later. I wish I could do that also and that we would not have to return next year. A lot has to happen between now and then. Clearly there precious tourism is all they care about and lying about most everything that has to do with Natalee. I would love to debate this with Rob Smith or anyone else from the Aruban Govt or Ahata. I double dare them to come on SM.

Well I challenged them on every lie trust me!!!!!!! They had no answers nor did they talk any further and the subject was changed. Always quick discussions and Rob was cold outside with no jacket. The two times I went in the building I was harrassed like never before! Marlee even came in and got me today as they said they were going to have the state police remove me!!!!!!! God I hate liars!!!!!!

GREAT UPDATE *******! GLAD YOU GOT TO TALK TO SMITH. GET SOME WELL DESERVED REST, ALL OF YOU!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2008, 10:51:05 PM »

CJ and Marlee you are my hero.

You traveled some 12 hrs. for the protest. Neither of you are well. You made the best posters I have ever seen.

You stood out in the cold and with those posters and I am confident you made an impact on anyone thinking about traveling to Aruba.

That is what a protest is all about imo.

I am proud of you.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you.

******* thank you too, I know you are dedicated to the cause and I appreciate it.

MOO

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2008, 11:07:26 PM »

I wanted to thank everyone also for their hard worked and dedication.  You all did a great job.  Thank you again.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2008, 11:32:15 PM »

I wanted to thank everyone also for their hard worked and dedication.  You all did a great job.  Thank you again.

I also wanted to thank you all for your hard "work" worked and dedication.
for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2008, 11:55:52 PM »

Please accept my appreciation to all of you brave monkeys in Boston.  Please let the rest of us monkeys how we might help with some money to pay for your expenses.  I know I am not alone in this consideration.   You do ROCK!!!  God bless you and travel safely home......I am For Natalee,too
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2008, 12:03:04 AM »

Please accept my appreciation to all of you brave monkeys in Boston.  Please let the rest of us monkeys how we might help with some money to pay for your expenses.  I know I am not alone in this consideration.   You do ROCK!!!  God bless you and travel safely home......I am For Natalee,too

Thank you and please contact Vicki:
JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2008, 12:05:47 AM »

An additional update from the Boston show from *******:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/BostonTravelShow022408b.mp3
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2008, 12:10:17 AM »

An additional update from the Boston show from *******:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/BostonTravelShow022408b.mp3

Thanks Dugga!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2008, 12:29:43 AM »

Congrats to all who took part at the Boston Travel Show ...

A very good job. Think about the amount of money that Aruba spent on marketing and how you counteracted them.

Nice job.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2008, 12:41:26 AM »

Congrats to all who took part at the Boston Travel Show ...

A very good job. Think about the amount of money that Aruba spent on marketing and how you counteracted them.

Nice job.
Thanks! No question we put a big damper on there plans by protesting at this event,I saw it in there faces and I saw it by there actions. Truth is they are killing themselves and the American public is now becoming fully aware of what that Aruban Govt really is all about and the hell they have put this Family through. Like I told the people in Boston they think of us like cattle.

Please do everything you can to make the event in NYC as it is extremely important and the timing could not be any better. Its one day out of your life and I promise you it will be something you will never ever forget and worth every second and every dollar spent. NYC is number one in sending tourists to Aruba and it is crucial we get more people for this event. I don't want to get into the sacrafices we made for this trip in Boston but if we can do it you can do it.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2008, 09:46:19 AM »

Again -- thanks to each and every one of you. For keeping Natalee's story in the forefront.

I stand with the girl. And with her family.

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. IT DOES.JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2008, 08:32:32 PM »

I did not take very many pictures on day 2 because Marlee already told me that state police were going to remove me because of the lies coming from one of the ATA members. I think I spent a total of 15 minutes inside and most of it was visiting the other countries. It was two days of constant harrassment by Security,Port Authority and the Police but none of it fazed us as the Monkeys that attended this event absolutely did everything we wanted to do and more.

During the busiest time of the event it was jam packed everywhere except at the Aruba booth who by far had the biggest booth maybe even 10 times bigger than most everyone else. They were the Major sponsor and the Aruba name was everywhere you looked and they had a crew of at least a dozen. The Aruba area was in front and center as soon as you walk in.

It was the busiest I have ever seen this show by far but as you can see the Aruban delegates were talking to themselves.

The ATA member in blue approached outside to get all our pictures. After we told him no he took pictures anyway of the signs and other protesters. He is seen in the Aruba booth and has a I love Aruba pin but claims he is from Curacao and knows nothing about the Natalee Holloway case or Aruba..LOL!

Saying goodbye to Boston!

The message was loud and clear in Boston! The spirit of the Bostonians is to never
give up on a fellow American and her Family. We are all still waiting for Aruban Govt to stop lying and to finally give Natalee and her Family Justice!

« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 12:30:35 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2008, 08:43:42 PM »

******* - is that Lorenzo in the second photo?  j/k   
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2008, 09:04:16 PM »

Exellent job guys.  We are very proud of all of you!

I TRULY AM PROUD OF YOU ALL, MYSELF.  You are a good bunch of people.  Better than good, even.  Loyal to the hilt.     Jack Blue
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2008, 09:23:25 PM »

Exellent job guys.  We are very proud of all of you!

I TRULY AM PROUD OF YOU ALL, MYSELF.  You are a good bunch of people.  Better than good, even.  Loyal to the hilt.     Jack Blue
Thanks JackB! Your a good person and I know you would have done the same. I hope this inspires others to make it to NY next weekend!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.