April 19, 2024, 11:32:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Travel Show - Sea Port 2008 - photos and audio  (Read 51929 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2008, 08:13:40 PM »

Thank you all!

CJ, *******, Marlee & Hotshot (and anyone else I may have missed) for all you have done!  We are proud of all of you!  Great job!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2008, 08:18:47 PM »

The first of the photos from the show from Hotshot - 2/24/08:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2008, 08:25:42 PM »

Another from Hotshot:

kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2008, 08:35:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

First of all I want to thank koookatt for donating the sweatshirts and tote bags. The sweatshirts kept us very warm and the totes were a hit.

The support for Natalee and her family is amazing. More than once I handed the information to someone and they would glance at it and hand it back saying "I don't need to read this, I already know I am not going to Aruba." There were the occasional idiots but not too many. We chalked it up to ignorance.

Men and women both came up and thanked us for being out there raising awareness. There were some that knew a little bit about what has been going on and then there were those who knew as much about it as most here.

Many people said that they watched Dateline on Friday. IMO it could not have come at a better time, right before the travel show.

Thanks for all the support from the monkeys, it means a lot.

A big thank you to those of you who sacrificed your well deserved weekend and braved the elements to be a voice demanding justice for Natalee. I'm glad the sweatshirts helped to keep you warm but I have a feeling it was the monkey love and support surrounding you all that really kept the cold out. Safe travels home to you all and God Bless you! 

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2008, 08:42:06 PM »

From Hotshot - video:  Webster story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvrtmi7fB2A

Holloway supporter from Boston:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp6udRZUgYM

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2008, 08:43:11 PM »

Another from Hotshot:

This is our mystery man.  He is from south africa, and works with Rob Smith...  I have the video, buttttt......maybe for another time.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2008, 08:48:42 PM »

Well all I can say is what a week-end.  Today was a bit warmer, but I arrived late once again, however I did make it.  A reminder to all who think taking people with them to an event like this, DONT!  I didn’t do the driving myself so I had to wait to be dropped off, and if the driver is not ready, too bad right?  Well, between that, and getting lost in Boston I was loosing it.  Then the straw that breaks the camels back was at 3-4 am this morning.  It was what I thought was my smoke alarm going off.  So I open the rooms door, and low and behold the hallway was lit up with all those "follow me lights".  But hey wait, wasn’t my elavator right here before?  LOL, I guess this was a real alarm because all the fire doors closed, and left us to try and find the stair case.  Top floor, P.J.s on, barefoot, I yell lets get out and grab my cigarettes.  Firefighters arrived after we were outside for about 10 minutes.  Was an interesting night to say the least.  I had just gotten to sleep from doing my scaredmonkeys thing too.  So I needed at least 4-5 hours of sleep, and was late arriving.  Daughter came down sick too. 

All in all I though it was a progressive week-end.  ******* talked to Rob Smith yet again today, and he led us to believe that Aruba will solve this crime.  When asked why he says that, he says pretty much leave it at that, he knows.  ******* got chased around again today by port authority,  evidently someone in the Aruba Booth was pulling port authorities leg about us going in with pamphlets, over and over again, and they finally believed *******.  they will be coming to check out SM later on tonight.  Hi Boston Port Authority!   

We had some very nice people, some of which I am posting videos on, and some that were SO CRANKY that it wasn’t funny.  cant help but laugh at them.  Most of you know why I find the need to go to Aruba one last time, and I went looking for a deal, I am guessing some people didn’t agree with that, but I started something that needs to be finished, and that’s what it will take for me to finish.  Sorry if I offended anyone in my team with that, but I guess you have to know my whole story before you judge me. 

I am going to post the few other pictures I took, including the guy who I was wondering about who he was last night, and 3 videos.  I am then going to go and take a long hot shower and pass out.  Thanks ******* for the great time, and get some rest.  To CJ, and Marlee, drive careful on the long ride home.  I am saying good-bye now, as you just disappeared before I could.

Videos coming, and a few pictures

Hotshot, all of you Boston Monkeys are the absolute greatest!!! I am blown away by how much all of you were able to accomplish this weekend in the name of justice for our girl Natalee. Thank you all!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2008, 08:51:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

First of all I want to thank koookatt for donating the sweatshirts and tote bags. The sweatshirts kept us very warm and the totes were a hit.

The support for Natalee and her family is amazing. More than once I handed the information to someone and they would glance at it and hand it back saying "I don't need to read this, I already know I am not going to Aruba." There were the occasional idiots but not too many. We chalked it up to ignorance.

Men and women both came up and thanked us for being out there raising awareness. There were some that knew a little bit about what has been going on and then there were those who knew as much about it as most here.

Many people said that they watched Dateline on Friday. IMO it could not have come at a better time, right before the travel show.

THANK YOU MARLEE AND ALL YOU WONDERFUL BOSTON MONKEYS AND JODI FOR ALL HER HELP!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
CJ1
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2008, 08:55:39 PM »

Another from Hotshot:

This gentleman was kind enough to speak to us.  He is South African and is associated with Brickle Bay and a member of AHATA.  He understood us taking a stand for Natalee but he had his own side to defend as he should.  He said they are working for resolution too.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2008, 09:27:53 PM »

I want to thank everyone who went to Boston to "Stand With The Girl" & show we demand justice for Natalee.
((edit))
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 09:41:45 PM by klaasend » Logged

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2008, 09:30:58 PM »

I've created a thread here for issues.  Please let's keep complaints out of this thread, TIA.  I've moved most of the comments to this thread.  If you continue to post them here I'll either keep the topic locked or simply delete your post.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2644.0
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 09:45:01 PM by klaasend » Logged
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2008, 09:41:16 PM »

Update Day 2 at the Boston Travel Show:

Today was a definite Home Run! These Big Travel Shows are extremely important and I know for sure we made a big impact today. We are very much underestimated at these events and it's amazing what a few people can accomplish both here in the Blog and at these Travel events.

It was still chilly but the sun was out and a very large attendance at this show. The support was excellent as many people saw the Dateline show on friday and the general public is really starting see the the truth and the hell they have put this Family through. "The father hid the body" " I will never ever go to Aruba" " Disgusting" Lots of opinions and some were right on the money!! Some had deicent knowlege..Most of the outrage came from Women over 30 with kids that are middle class.  Even had two sets of people that knew we were from Scaredmonkeys. Some were Amazed Joran was still free and even more amazed to learn the series of events I told them about in June 2005. Ton's of literature was handed out and Natalee's voice was loud and clear even if we did not speak to the people walking by. A few thought Natalee was partying and was partly to blame for being careless and after some educating of the facts they clearly are looking at it different. Many asked if we were related to the Family and thanked us for being out there for Natalee and her Family and that made my day. Of course I had a couple of ignorant idiots that did not want to discuss the case after talking out of there ass. These Travel Shows clearly attract some cheap old ignorant people who I would suspect would be one of the few booking tickets to Aruba today. Even though it was jammed packed inside I never saw much activity at the Aruba booth with the exception of when the Dancers were on stage or the free trip or whatever was given.

We spoke to at least 5 Arubans today. The first Lady I remember From last year and after saying nice to see you and exchanging small talk..I told her loud and clear that I like the Aruban people and why I was here and clearly stated how corrupt her Govt was and that they needed to go. She agreed and said they were terrible and could not wait for that day. She would not offer any opinions and does not talk about the case to Family or Friends  Others tried to BS me that this happens everywhere and that it is hurting the Aruban people. I told her to stand up for once as the only time we saw them voice there opinion was when they protested VS Beth and the American Media. She is in Brazil partying..Understand our Dutch laws or go home beth..I reminded her. But also reminded her that we know who was behind that protest. I was very clear with them all that I think the Arubans are good people but the corrupt Govt covering up is the one to blame and the one being boycotted. They had no answers for anything that I brought up about events of this case. Another was from South Africa and told us it is the Dutch who are in charge and not the Arubans. He said it was very sad but he quickly learned that we knew much about this case and didn't really say a whole lot. He declined to comment about his opinion on camera and also had no answers or opinions to any of my questions. He doesn't know Mark Purcell or any other South Africans in AHATA 

Had a 10 minute Conversation with Rob Smith today and he was cordial and friendly. Told us at least twice he admired us for what we are doing. Then went on to tell us that watching this case from 3,000 miles away you don't know what is really going on as they haven't released the dossier. He was just in a restraunt and overheard someone talking about Natalee and it was clear they were speculating from watching TV shows. Said the FBI was overseeing the case back in June and I had to stop him right there. He said there were 7 of them with dogs in his hotel. I clearly told them they were not allowed to do anything and were not involved in much. They didn't understand Dutch and were not allowed to do anything. I asked him why they sent him to Boston being the Big Guy at AHATA and he said because he was new. We discussed his background a bit and also Jorge Pesquera. I said so he received the big bucks in Palm Beach eh? He smiled and shook his head.

He added again it was easy to speculate without knowing everything that was going on. I informed him that many of us have been following the case since the beginning and are well aware of most everything and have researched,translated and have followed everything closely. Not your typical person he meets at a restraunt. He asked if I know Natalee's Family but later hinted that I have some contact. I don't know them is a tough question for me. He said he knows Dave and Beth well. I wanted to address one event with him but I could tell he didn't want to get into it and the topic kept changing. Finally I informed him we are well aware of the corruption for example the search of the VDS home. Dompig,Janssen and Bob Witt all people fingers at each other and are caught red handed in a lie. The VDS home was not even searched for two years!  Since when do murder and kidnapping suspects get immunity from having there house searched? He had no answers at all. He told us that he is confident it would be solved soon but had no answers when I asked him why he thought that. He asked that we would say good things about Aruba and help repair some of the damage if it was solved. I think we all agreed we would. He clearly is being fed what the Aruban Govt wants him to say and he is way over his head.There was probably more but I am tired right now Smile

Last but not least was the constant harrassment from Security and the Police. Yesterday I watched the Event Management company talk 15 minutes to the Cops after grilling Kathy. Then came back and went after me..Would not let me speak a word and called me a jerk after disagreeing about the permit. Said he would just yank it right now if I didnt keep my mouth shut. So I didnt say a word.

The security inside were good people but someone clearly was on there ass big time. I was pulled away from people at least 6 times and constantly threatened and harrassed another 6 times. I found out today that someone from the Aruban Booth was lying to him about me walking in with literature,showing my Natalee T-shirt and other lies. He then told me he had had his suspicions on Saturday but now knows he was lying. I asked which man it was but he declined to tell me as he didnt want to start a fire as he put it.

There is much more but I am exhausted. Thank You to everyone who supported us and contributed as it was Job well done by everyone. Also thank you to red for giving us a home and making this all possible.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 09:58:06 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2008, 09:51:15 PM »

Thanks OBS   

Just wish you had a way of making  compliant agaist the Lying person..so they could not return next year  . 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2008, 09:51:50 PM »

Good work and a good report, *******.
Thank you.
Sleep well and warm.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2008, 09:51:56 PM »

Exellent job guys.  We are very proud of all of you!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2008, 09:59:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

A big thank you to those of you who sacrificed your well deserved weekend and braved the elements to be a voice demanding justice for Natalee. I'm glad the sweatshirts helped to keep you warm but I have a feeling it was the monkey love and support surrounding you all that really kept the cold out. Safe travels home to you all and God Bless you! 

Monkeys are the best of the best.  They are selfless in their support of each other, Natalee, Natalee's family, and all who support the family.  I am thinking of the heroes of the Persistence and Tim Miller and many others that would take me many pages to thank.  God bless you all!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2008, 10:04:36 PM »

Thanks OBS   

Just wish you had a way of making  compliant agaist the Lying person..so they could not return next year  . 

Thanks everyone! It was a full two days and I am tired so we can talk about it more later. I wish I could do that also and that we would not have to return next year. A lot has to happen between now and then. Clearly there precious tourism is all they care about and lying about most everything that has to do with Natalee. I would love to debate this with Rob Smith or anyone else from the Aruban Govt or Ahata. I double dare them to come on SM.

Well I challenged them on every lie trust me!!!!!!! They had no answers nor did they talk any further and the subject was changed. Always quick discussions and Rob was cold outside with no jacket. The two times I went in the building I was harrassed like never before! Marlee even came in and got me today as they said they were going to have the state police remove me!!!!!!! God I hate liars!!!!!!

Bob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2008, 10:06:35 PM »

The Boston Monkeys did a graet job this weekend. The New York protest at the Javit's Center ought to be a beaut. I'm just wondering whether the Aruba Tourism group uses the same personnel for each neighboring show.  Wouldn't it be special for the Boston character to be present in New York?

If he show's up, perhaps we can arrange a welcoming "Bronx Cheer" for the dude.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2008, 10:16:28 PM »

I've created a thread here for issues.  Please let's keep complaints out of this thread, TIA.  I've moved most of the comments to this thread.  If you continue to post them here I'll either keep the topic locked or simply delete your post.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2644.0
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2008, 10:22:41 PM »

The Boston Monkeys did a graet job this weekend. The New York protest at the Javit's Center ought to be a beaut. I'm just wondering whether the Aruba Tourism group uses the same personnel for each neighboring show.  Wouldn't it be special for the Boston character to be present in New York?

If he show's up, perhaps we can arrange a welcoming "Bronx Cheer" for the dude.
Welcome Bob and thanks! I pray we can make that event!!!!!!!! A Bronx Cheer would be Awesome 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.