March 28, 2024, 11:51:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Travel Show - Sea Port 2008 - photos and audio  (Read 51618 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2008, 07:49:22 PM »

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! 

I'm thinking about going to the New York Show.

THANK YOU!!

d

I STAND WITH THE GIRL!!!!

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Scrappie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2008, 08:08:00 PM »

Awesome job!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 08:31:02 PM »

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! 

THANK YOU!!

d

Please do come!!!  Freeze with the best of us.....  No really, we have a good time.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 08:36:49 PM »

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! 

THANK YOU!!

d

Please do come!!!  Freeze with the best of us.....  No really, we have a good time.

I would LOVE to! What do I do? Where do I get the info?...thanks

d

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2008, 08:37:23 PM »

Thanks for the pictures and the audio!   You all deserve gold medals !!  Am in admiration.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 08:41:54 PM »

Thank you all for your sacrifical efforts to educate Americans that ... one of their own did not return three years ago from a mini-vacation in Aruba ... that one of their own is being denied justice by a corrupt investigation which is riddled with conflicts of interest.

Thank you again ... I am truly humbled.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2008, 08:50:01 PM »

A HUGE THANKS TO YOU WONDERFUL MONKEY TROOPERS IN BOSTON!!! YOU ARE MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!! I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, WE ALL DO!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »

OK, I guess its time for me to write a few things here.  First of all, IT WAS COLD!!!!!!  But it was all worth while coming to see Rob standing behind the booth.  There is another gentleman here that looks Dutch, wish I knew his name.  I know, its easy just go look at his tag right?  Wrong.  Everytime we walk into the show, I have this guy on my heels, kinda like my Chihuahua.  Making sure that I dont go over to that one BIG booth in front.  I am thinking we made such a hit with them last year, that they didn't want to see us this year.  OH WELLLLLLL  Maybe I can figure out his name tomorrow, or get a pic, that way you guys can figure his name out LOL.  Port Authority is nice, but like I say, he's like my Chihuahua, the police now, is another story.  The younger, the nastier.  I have my permit "Thank God", and he's telling me that I can show signs.  Hmmmmm, well this paper that I can't find right now states I can.  He's saying under his breath, yeah, I got her now.  WRONG......Hotshot says, "Look, I can have signs, but do not affix to anything permanent".  I showed him.  Our neighbors, people who lost their son in Mexico got kicked out, and some other people who were trying to sell vacations also did.  Last ones standing I guess.  

Well ******* and I decided to go introduce ourselves to a few, and they also visited us.  Yes the same nasty lady from last year was here this year too, same nasty look.  For the most part they were nice.  

We learned of more people missing their loved ones, they will be coming to scaredmonkeys.net soon, I hope.  Look up Nolan Webster   www.mexicovacationawareness.com  This is his parents site, go welcome them over here.  

Over all, I think we did good.  Lots of people asking why Joran was not arrested after seeing the tape on TV.  We try to explain to them, but it doesnt go over well, seeing as the laws are so messed up "being nice".  How do you explain a country that just lets you smoke Pot, and prostitute all one night?  Don't get me going.

In closing I will say, it would be nice to meet more Monkeys at these events, especially when its cold like this.  It gives people time to thaw, poor ******* didnt go in once after he intially arrived to meet Rob.  I was a different story, here there and everywhere.  Phone, bathroom, food, natalee, pictures, I was all over the place.  

I also want to say Thanks so much to all of you who have given us the courage to be here.  We need your support.  "HUGS".  Keep those incouraging words flowing, we still have a full day to go.

More pics, and maybe videos coming tomorrow.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2008, 09:00:44 PM »

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! 

THANK YOU!!

d

I would LOVE to! What do I do? Where do I get the info?...thanks

d
I'll send Klaas my number, call me if you wish.  the phones on.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2008, 09:10:28 PM »

ok...thanks Hotshot....I guess Klaas will get intouch with me.

d

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2008, 09:12:41 PM »

No Justice for natalee No Tourism for Aruba

I am so proud of ya'll, *******.  Thanks.

It is pretty amazing that all of you care enough to be there. Natalee's voice is being heard thru the actions and words of you all. My hat is off to you and I truly appreciate you. You are literally " Standing with the girl."

Thank you guys!! Muhaha!!!!!!!!! They can harrass and harrass but they will never ever be able to tale away our hearts and minds and being a voice for Natalee. The TV camera did come and filmed me and the signs but no interview or anything right when I arrived. It was obvious Mr.Rob Smith did everything he could to get security,port authority and the police to hassle us. Funny thing was they were on our side and completely understood. I think he thought they would kick us out and he watched like a hawk as security approached. LOL! Not my fault if the people of boston walk into the trade show with the flyers. Can't blame me when I never entered the building after arrival   

Also the mean dispicable blonde sue from last year did not care discuss Mr.Paul Van Der Sloot with me when she approached to get a flyer when I was talking to a bostonian. Can't blame her as she woulda got her ass handed to her in public  She was the same lady last year who said Natalee who? And bush is to blame and more corrupt..lol
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 09:37:35 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2008, 09:13:41 PM »

I'm thinking of a way to get to the NY show.  My daughter lives there,  so I have a place to stay!   Still working on a plan so that I can make it work!   I am SOOOO proud to be a Monkey!   You guys rock!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2008, 09:18:09 PM »

d

I just sent you Hotshot's email addy 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2008, 09:18:18 PM »

Also,  it's sad the other group had to leave, but I will be visiting the site Hotshot posted to give support and let them know they can find good friends and support at SM too!    I AM very proud of you all for sticking it out.

Hotshot,  as for the chiuhaha following you around, can you send another monkey in, on the sly to get a name or pic?  You seriously aren't 'allowed' to get close to the Aruba table?  What are they going to do?  It's open to the public?

Marlee,,,  see email when you get a free minute Wink

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2008, 09:23:06 PM »

d

Thank you, Klaasend.

d

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2008, 09:24:34 PM »

d

Thank you, Klaasend.

d

LOL, trying to do too many things at once.  I didn't send her email addy I sent you her phone number 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2008, 09:26:49 PM »

d

Thank you, Klaasend.

I got it...haha

d

d

LOL, trying to do too many things at once.  I didn't send her email addy I sent you her phone number 

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2008, 09:28:19 PM »

d

Thank you, Klaasend.

I got it...haha

d

d

haha..i don't know what happened..

d

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2008, 09:37:51 PM »

OK, I guess its time for me to write a few things here.  First of all, IT WAS COLD!!!!!!  But it was all worth while coming to see Rob standing behind the booth.  There is another gentleman here that looks Dutch, wish I knew his name.  I know, its easy just go look at his tag right?  Wrong.  Everytime we walk into the show, I have this guy on my heels, kinda like my Chihuahua.  Making sure that I dont go over to that one BIG booth in front.  I am thinking we made such a hit with them last year, that they didn't want to see us this year.  OH WELLLLLLL  Maybe I can figure out his name tomorrow, or get a pic, that way you guys can figure his name out LOL.  Port Authority is nice, but like I say, he's like my Chihuahua, the police now, is another story.  The younger, the nastier.  I have my permit "Thank God", and he's telling me that I can show signs.  Hmmmmm, well this paper that I can't find right now states I can.  He's saying under his breath, yeah, I got her now.  WRONG......Hotshot says, "Look, I can have signs, but do not affix to anything permanent".  I showed him.  Our neighbors, people who lost their son in Mexico got kicked out, and some other people who were trying to sell vacations also did.  Last ones standing I guess.  

Well ******* and I decided to go introduce ourselves to a few, and they also visited us.  Yes the same nasty lady from last year was here this year too, same nasty look.  For the most part they were nice.  

We learned of more people missing their loved ones, they will be coming to scaredmonkeys.net soon, I hope.  Look up Nolan Webster   www.mexicovacationawareness.com  This is his parents site, go welcome them over here.  

Over all, I think we did good.  Lots of people asking why Joran was not arrested after seeing the tape on TV.  We try to explain to them, but it doesnt go over well, seeing as the laws are so messed up "being nice".  How do you explain a country that just lets you smoke Pot, and prostitute all one night?  Don't get me going.

In closing I will say, it would be nice to meet more Monkeys at these events, especially when its cold like this.  It gives people time to thaw, poor ******* didnt go in once after he intially arrived to meet Rob.  I was a different story, here there and everywhere.  Phone, bathroom, food, natalee, pictures, I was all over the place.  

I also want to say Thanks so much to all of you who have given us the courage to be here.  We need your support.  "HUGS".  Keep those incouraging words flowing, we still have a full day to go.

Thanks Hotshot!  I sent them a comment offering my condolences and asking them to come to SM, so we may offer support and join forces for these International crimes!  I hope we get some over here!  Power in #'s!

God bless you all and keep warm!

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2008, 09:54:54 PM »

Good going to all the SM's that are in Boston
  If I were not disabeled I would surly be there also but the cold just kicks my butt even here in Ohio .
  All my good thoughts and prayers are there with you though  good work !  Luv all you that can sacrifice to be there .
  Jerry from Ohio

OK, I guess its time for me to write a few things here.  First of all, IT WAS COLD!!!!!!  But it was all worth while coming to see Rob standing behind the booth.  There is another gentleman here that looks Dutch, wish I knew his name.  I know, its easy just go look at his tag right?  Wrong.  Everytime we walk into the show, I have this guy on my heels, kinda like my Chihuahua.  Making sure that I dont go over to that one BIG booth in front.  I am thinking we made such a hit with them last year, that they didn't want to see us this year.  OH WELLLLLLL  Maybe I can figure out his name tomorrow, or get a pic, that way you guys can figure his name out LOL.  Port Authority is nice, but like I say, he's like my Chihuahua, the police now, is another story.  The younger, the nastier.  I have my permit "Thank God", and he's telling me that I can show signs.  Hmmmmm, well this paper that I can't find right now states I can.  He's saying under his breath, yeah, I got her now.  WRONG......Hotshot says, "Look, I can have signs, but do not affix to anything permanent".  I showed him.  Our neighbors, people who lost their son in Mexico got kicked out, and some other people who were trying to sell vacations also did.  Last ones standing I guess. 

Well ******* and I decided to go introduce ourselves to a few, and they also visited us.  Yes the same nasty lady from last year was here this year too, same nasty look.  For the most part they were nice. 

We learned of more people missing their loved ones, they will be coming to scaredmonkeys.net soon, I hope.  Look up Nolan Webster   www.mexicovacationawareness.com  This is his parents site, go welcome them over here. 

Over all, I think we did good.  Lots of people asking why Joran was not arrested after seeing the tape on TV.  We try to explain to them, but it doesnt go over well, seeing as the laws are so messed up "being nice".  How do you explain a country that just lets you smoke Pot, and prostitute all one night?  Don't get me going.

In closing I will say, it would be nice to meet more Monkeys at these events, especially when its cold like this.  It gives people time to thaw, poor ******* didnt go in once after he intially arrived to meet Rob.  I was a different story, here there and everywhere.  Phone, bathroom, food, natalee, pictures, I was all over the place. 

I also want to say Thanks so much to all of you who have given us the courage to be here.  We need your support.  "HUGS".  Keep those incouraging words flowing, we still have a full day to go.

Thanks Hotshot!  I sent them a comment offering my condolences and asking them to come to SM, so we may offer support and join forces for these International crimes!  I hope we get some over here!  Power in #'s!

God bless you all and keep warm!

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.