June 03, 2024, 09:29:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Travel Show - Sea Port 2008 - photos and audio  (Read 52499 times)
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2008, 02:02:13 AM »

Jodi did great work on the shirts and totes!

Do you think anyone carried the totes around inside,
or was it not permitted?

Thank you Justice. I am so proud to be able to be a part of this quest for justice. Istand with the girl and I stand with you monkeys!

God bless those of you being a voice for Natalee and demanding justice!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2008, 07:27:58 AM »

******* -- Hotshot -- CJ -- Marlee -- to all involved

Thanks you! Thank you! Thank you.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2008, 08:03:48 AM »

Jodi did great work on the shirts and totes!

Do you think anyone carried the totes around inside,
or was it not permitted?

Thank you Justice. I am so proud to be able to be a part of this quest for justice. Istand with the girl and I stand with you monkeys!

God bless those of you being a voice for Natalee and demanding justice!

WOW! Thanks for the support everyone!! Surely they walked around inside with the Totes,Pens and handouts!! Like I said they pulled me a side all to often to demand I stop handing out literature inside the building. I was never in the building after my arrival

Thanks Jodi,J4N,Sharon and anyone I missed!!!! Well I am off for day two..Have a great day!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 08:06:20 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2008, 09:21:46 AM »

Thank you Monkeys in Boston. Prayers and postive thoughts for you. Stay warm!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »

OMG, that snowman with the Natalee sign is just too precious!!
I love it!

Marlee and CJ, thank you for your outstanding efforts (drove 12 hours!) in getting to the show.
What a testament to your determination to stand up for Natalee!
What a belief in justice!
Congratulations on a job well done!::MonkeyCool::

Also, your new signs contributed immensely to the protest.
If you wish, maybe there is a way to add them to
the collection to be stored for future use.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2008, 10:44:38 AM »

******* -- Hotshot -- CJ -- Marlee -- to all involved

Thanks you! Thank you! Thank you.

I second that! Thank-you all I hope today goes REALLY well!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2008, 11:18:16 AM »

Great job to all involved! 

Thank you for giving of your time for Natalee, and for doing such a dignified job in reminding the Boston visitors that Natalee is still missing in Aruba.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2008, 12:47:38 PM »

Just wanted to say Thank You  to the Boston gang for doing such a great job and representing all of us. 

You all are true inspirations!

Thank You Again

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2008, 01:26:02 PM »

Im in total AWE of these special monkeys that went and are being Natalees voice. It is FREEZING up there and still they insisted in going..and going back...Im so proud to be a part of you guys...Every time I see what we have done to help Natalee get justice my heart just swells and the tears just flow...Thank you all. I really love each and every one of you....
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2008, 01:48:26 PM »

Another report has come in regarding the Boston show.

Thanks to all the faithful monkeys who have taken time to report on the event!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/BostonTravelShow022408a.mp3

Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2008, 01:48:40 PM »

Hi Klaas, Can you post the sweats and tote bags on the front page please...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2008, 01:49:24 PM »

THANK YOU TO ALL FIVE REPRESENTING NATALEE, HER FAMILY , AND ALL OF US "SCARED MONKEYS"  TODAY IN BOSTON!!!!  YOU ROCK!!!!     

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2008, 01:50:12 PM »

OMG Marlee and CJ~12 hours!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

That's dedication folks. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Is there a fund to donate for people's expenses, such as gasoline, hotel?

Bring Natalee home...
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2008, 02:08:51 PM »

Mishy, Please contact me at justicefornatalee@gmail.com and thank you...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2008, 04:28:22 PM »

CJ1
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2008, 06:34:59 PM »

My most memorable Bostonian today walked past me reading my sign with his head down.  He turned the corner to head into the building, looked up and right at me.  He pointed his finger at me and said..."I like you". 
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2008, 06:46:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

First of all I want to thank koookatt for donating the sweatshirts and tote bags. The sweatshirts kept us very warm and the totes were a hit.

The support for Natalee and her family is amazing. More than once I handed the information to someone and they would glance at it and hand it back saying "I don't need to read this, I already know I am not going to Aruba." There were the occasional idiots but not too many. We chalked it up to ignorance.

Men and women both came up and thanked us for being out there raising awareness. There were some that knew a little bit about what has been going on and then there were those who knew as much about it as most here.

Many people said that they watched Dateline on Friday. IMO it could not have come at a better time, right before the travel show.

Thanks for all the support from the monkeys, it means a lot.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2008, 06:56:16 PM »

My most memorable Bostonian today walked past me reading my sign with his head down.  He turned the corner to head into the building, looked up and right at me.  He pointed his finger at me and said..."I like you". 

Bring Natalee home...
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2008, 08:08:14 PM »

Well all I can say is what a week-end.  Today was a bit warmer, but I arrived late once again, however I did make it.  A reminder to all who think taking people with them to an event like this, DONT!  I didn’t do the driving myself so I had to wait to be dropped off, and if the driver is not ready, too bad right?  Well, between that, and getting lost in Boston I was loosing it.  Then the straw that breaks the camels back was at 3-4 am this morning.  It was what I thought was my smoke alarm going off.  So I open the rooms door, and low and behold the hallway was lit up with all those "follow me lights".  But hey wait, wasn’t my elavator right here before?  LOL, I guess this was a real alarm because all the fire doors closed, and left us to try and find the stair case.  Top floor, P.J.s on, barefoot, I yell lets get out and grab my cigarettes.  Firefighters arrived after we were outside for about 10 minutes.  Was an interesting night to say the least.  I had just gotten to sleep from doing my scaredmonkeys thing too.  So I needed at least 4-5 hours of sleep, and was late arriving.  Daughter came down sick too. 

All in all I though it was a progressive week-end.  ******* talked to Rob Smith yet again today, and he led us to believe that Aruba will solve this crime.  When asked why he says that, he says pretty much leave it at that, he knows.  ******* got chased around again today by port authority,  evidently someone in the Aruba Booth was pulling port authorities leg about us going in with pamphlets, over and over again, and they finally believed *******.  they will be coming to check out SM later on tonight.  Hi Boston Port Authority!   

We had some very nice people, some of which I am posting videos on, and some that were SO CRANKY that it wasn’t funny.  cant help but laugh at them.  Most of you know why I find the need to go to Aruba one last time, and I went looking for a deal, I am guessing some people didn’t agree with that, but I started something that needs to be finished, and that’s what it will take for me to finish.  Sorry if I offended anyone in my team with that, but I guess you have to know my whole story before you judge me. 

I am going to post the few other pictures I took, including the guy who I was wondering about who he was last night, and 3 videos.  I am then going to go and take a long hot shower and pass out.  Thanks ******* for the great time, and get some rest.  To CJ, and Marlee, drive careful on the long ride home.  I am saying good-bye now, as you just disappeared before I could.

Videos coming, and a few pictures

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2008, 08:09:19 PM »

Kudos!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.