March 29, 2024, 04:20:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OSMAN (Automotive Enterprises) 08/06/2005 Statement  (Read 11145 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 24, 2006, 06:26:56 PM »

PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, head agent and inspector for the Korps Politie Aruba, former classified at the team of particular projects and last mentioned at the section criminal organizations classified, explain the following:

On Saturday, August 6, 2005, around 16:50, we interrogated the witness, OSMAN Farouk OSMAN, born on Curacao on 01 October 1974, of profession director (Automotive Enterprises) and living Sabana Blanco xxxxxxxxx Aruba.

Statements are taken in papiamento and by me, JACOBS, in Dutch it was translated, on record were put and sound as follows:

"On your question if it is normal that the man" Deepak KALPOE leaves his car at my garage, I answer you the following:

Because I had worked in the past on the car of Deepak, he approached me to keep z/n its car for him in my garage in the "Automotive Enterprises established" at Wayaca for him. I must note that I in the past the car of Deepak had twice left his car in my garage when I worked on it.  With the car of Deepak I mean the grey four door private car of the make "Honda Civic".

On your question if Deepak had told me how he knew that the missing American little girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY on Monday, 30 May 2005, in the night time hours, had only her identification document (drivers license) and an amount of US $50, =, in her possession, I answer you the following:

At absolutely no moment did Deepak tell me how he knew that missing little girl only had her identity card and US $50, =, in her possession. You must ask it to Deepak.

On your question if the brothers of "Deepak Sharma KALPOE" and "Satish Sharma KALPOE" have a girlfriend and also if I have seen them ever with a girlfriend, I answer you the following:

I have never seen Deepak and Satish with a girlfriend. You must ask them if they have a girlfriend.

If you have more questions, I will be prepared to answer them.

O.F. OSMAN,

After the witness O.F. OSMAN gave his statement, declared he had read and thereby signed it.

Of what our statement, on oath of office made up this warrant, and has been signed at Oranjestad on August 6, 2005 has been closed.

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS                                         E.L. SOEMERS

DUTCH:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/OSMAN080605D1.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/OSMAN080605D2.jpg
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:36:36 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.