April 25, 2024, 11:51:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317662 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 23, 2008, 10:23:09 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 09:45:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 09:40:57 AM »

pretty big feet...Nm....size 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 09:41:40 AM »

Nut.... I am waiting patiently....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 09:41:54 AM »

Diasabra atardi e boto "Persistence" cu ta un boto Americano cu tin lunas buscando den e lamanan rond di Aruba pa e posibel curpa di Natalee Holloway a pidi asistencia di maritiem politie. Aparentemente nan lo a haja un tip y a pidi pa niun boto no drenta e area cu lo bay busca. Riba e imagen por mira e boto cu tin equiponan super moderno abordo ta busca den e area promer cu Malmok. Diadomingo mainta nan lo sigi busca.
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3913/5/#jc_allComments
saturday nightfall the boat "persistence" cu is one boat americano cu have lunas buscando in the lamanan rond of aruba for her possible curpa of natalee holloway owing to ask asistencia of maritiem politie. apparently they will owing to haja one tip y owing to ask for niun boat not enter the area cu will bay busca. on the imagen can see the boat cu have equiponan super modern abordo is busca in the area before malmok. diadomingo morning they will sigi busca. come across

grrrrrrrr...........puter locked up as I tried before!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 09:49:36 AM »

Na Colony den e area di santana di cacho un boto bandona a ser encontra. Polis a yega na e sitio y a haja varios obheto manera paña y tambe jug di gasoline. E boto tabata mustra hopi misterioso y lo bay investiga pa mira si por saca afor di ken e boto of pa kiko e boto a ser usa y laga atras.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3918/8/#jc_allComments

boat misterioso owing to wordo confisca come across
at colony in the area of cemetery of cacho one boat bandona owing to being encontra. police owing to arrive at the sitio y owing to haja several obheto as cloths y also jug of gasoline. the boat was show much misterioso y will bay investiga for see if can saca afor of that the boat or for what the boat owing to being using y let behind. come across

.........not sure what this is about.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 09:50:39 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!  Stay warm Boston!!

Nut,  does the 24 posting of the persistence say they asked for police assistance?? Are does it say approval to search a certain area? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 09:52:00 AM »

Fin, I can't say that is his shirt in the picture below but it's from the same Co.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 09:57:15 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 09:57:22 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!  Stay warm Boston!!

Nut,  does the 24 posting of the persistence say they asked for police assistance?? Are does it say approval to search a certain area? 

I am not really sure...come across

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 09:58:32 AM »

Fin, I can't say that is his shirt in the picture below but it's from the same Co.

GVC......  Some posts on the Shango thread the last two days and back on the thread somewhere…the interview with the tourist has been posted or can be found at Riehl World.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193029,00.html

GRIMM: Right. Right. And I think what happened is "GVC" was seen at some time with Natalee...

(CROSSTALK)

VAN SUSTEREN: Apparently not. His lawyers issued a statement saying that they've never met.

GRIMM: Last week, the Aruban police came out and said she was seen with him at some point in time.

VAN SUSTEREN: And I think Dave Holloway said they had bumped into each other at Carlos and Charlie's or something, too.

More here…

http://scaredmonkeys.com/index.php?s=opsporing

J’s book said he had an ALIBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry got to go….

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 10:15:07 AM »

Somewhere in the Shango thread there is a discussion about GVC and Joran together on the beach checking out tourist girls .  We often hear Freddy's name in combination, but it has also been speculated that GVC was part of this pimping group too.

Maybe Mum will remember what page it was...we have so many there now.  Until Beth's book came out I always felt the blue-eyed Dutch Marine story originated around GVC, he is much better looking than Joran, whether or not he was involved is still questionable. There was a reason for ALE to arrest him...whatever that was.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 10:35:45 AM »

From the previous thread - this was in yesterdays 24ora:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3913/5/#jc_allComments

Busqueda pa curpa di Holloway den laman

Sunday, 24 February 2008 

Diasabra atardi e boto "Persistence" cu ta un boto Americano cu tin lunas buscando den e lamanan rond di Aruba pa e posibel curpa di Natalee Holloway a pidi asistencia di maritiem politie. Aparentemente nan lo a haja un tip y a pidi pa niun boto no drenta e area cu lo bay busca. Riba e imagen por mira e boto cu tin equiponan super moderno abordo ta busca den e area promer cu Malmok. Diadomingo mainta nan lo sigi busca.

Through translator:

busqueda for curpa of holloway in sea

sunday, 24 february 2008

saturday nightfall the boat "persistence" cu is one boat americano cu have lunas buscando in the lamanan rond of aruba for her possible curpa of natalee holloway owing to ask asistencia of maritiem politie. apparently they will owing to haja one tip y owing to ask for niun boat not enter the area cu will bay busca. on the imagen can see the boat cu have equiponan super modern abordo is busca in the area before malmok. diadomingo morning they will sigi busca. come across

I'm not sure but it sounds like the crew on the Persistence has asked assistance to keep boaters out of the area near Malmok on Monday because they are going to be searching there based on a tip?

Malmok = Gottonbos
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 10:40:03 AM »

Posted at BFN:

From a Dutch poster in the comments section on my hollowaycase.com site:

On tape, but not in the transcript: "I think she's had something in her drink"

In the transcript of the Joran and Patrick tapes Joran is saying, on january 16: Still, still, she's not doing anything. He ['Daury'] says "What happened?" And I said, "I don't know either, man, I don't know either."

At that point Joran is interrupted by Patrick, asking if he tried to resuscitate Natalee. Also there is pretty much noise from the car. But I'm 90%-95% sure Joran is actually saying: I said, "I don't know either, man, I don't know either, I think she's got something in her drink".
That addition was also left out in the dutch subtitles. It can be heard in a clip on the URL that I put as 'homepage' (quod non) at 01'09"

This might shed some light on why Joran called no police or ambulance: he may have been afraid that he would be blamed for that 'something', whether or not he had anything to do with it. However, if things happened as he told in that car, he thought of himself first.

Here's the part he is referring to:

J: So he came to there.  And he says, "Joran, what have you done? But she looks so sweet, you know?"

P: And she's just lying still?

J: Still, still, she's not doing anything. He says "What happened?" And I said, "I don't know either, man, I don't know either."

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/media/devriestape.htm
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 10:46:05 AM »

Na Colony den e area di santana di cacho un boto bandona a ser encontra. Polis a yega na e sitio y a haja varios obheto manera paña y tambe jug di gasoline. E boto tabata mustra hopi misterioso y lo bay investiga pa mira si por saca afor di ken e boto of pa kiko e boto a ser usa y laga atras.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3918/8/#jc_allComments

boat misterioso owing to wordo confisca come across
at colony in the area of cemetery of cacho one boat bandona owing to being encontra. police owing to arrive at the sitio y owing to haja several obheto as cloths y also jug of gasoline. the boat was show much misterioso y will bay investiga for see if can saca afor of that the boat or for what the boat owing to being using y let behind. come across

.........not sure what this is about.....

Through the Portuguese translator.
boat mysterious owing you wordo confiscates come across at colony in the area of cemetery of cluster one boat bandona owing you being finds police owing you arrive at the besieges and owing has you several obheto cloths and also jug of gasoline. the boat was show much mysterious and will bay investigates will be see if can afor bag of that the boat or will be what the boat owing you being using and left behind. come across

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 10:49:17 AM »

<snip>
DIARIO has information that Geoffrey van Cromvoirt was fired from his job because police did not want to work with him. Aside from this, Geoffrey is a good friend of Commissioner Gerold Dompig’s son, who also was working on the Visibility Team near the sea.

Both of them, according to colleagues, apparently were always talking about how they ‘had fun’ with female tourists who they met on the beach. They even said they liked to lie and say that they were police so that they could do illegal things.

Some months back, Commissioner Gerold Dompig’s son was ‘practically’ fired from the team. It is not known where Gerold Dompig’s son is working, but Geoffrey van Cromvoirt is working on the beach, near a water sports company. In other words, he is a ‘beach bum’.

Although there is no confirmation about what his role is in this case, it must be questioned if it starts with the link of the security t-shirt found on the coast near the entrance of the Colony neighbourhood. A lawyer said that on this cloth there is relevant forensic information.
The piece of clothing was a uniform similar to the one that Geoffrey himself used. More detentions can be expected in the case, although we have information that Geoffrey is not cooperating at all with authorities in this case.

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 11:07:05 AM »

<snip>
DIARIO has information that Geoffrey van Cromvoirt was fired from his job because police did not want to work with him. Aside from this, Geoffrey is a good friend of Commissioner Gerold Dompig’s son, who also was working on the Visibility Team near the sea.

Both of them, according to colleagues, apparently were always talking about how they ‘had fun’ with female tourists who they met on the beach. They even said they liked to lie and say that they were police so that they could do illegal things.

Some months back, Commissioner Gerold Dompig’s son was ‘practically’ fired from the team. It is not known where Gerold Dompig’s son is working, but Geoffrey van Cromvoirt is working on the beach, near a water sports company. In other words, he is a ‘beach bum’.

Although there is no confirmation about what his role is in this case, it must be questioned if it starts with the link of the security t-shirt found on the coast near the entrance of the Colony neighbourhood. A lawyer said that on this cloth there is relevant forensic information.
The piece of clothing was a uniform similar to the one that Geoffrey himself used. More detentions can be expected in the case, although we have information that Geoffrey is not cooperating at all with authorities in this case.

And add this shirt to the missing evdience file. Where is it?
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 11:17:22 AM »

"Geoffrey’s family confirms that their son does not know van der Sloot nor the Kalpoes
DIARIO Aruba
4/21/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN): It was Thursday that the van Cromvoirt family reacted and stated openly that their son Geoffrey is not friends with any of the people who were previously detained in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

“The van Cromvoirt family distances itself completely from all expressions or declarations which bring Geoffrey van Cromvoirt in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and any statement in which any role is attributed to him in this case”, the family said in a statement issued in Dutch by his lawyer mr. Eline Lotter-Homan.

Further, the family demonstrated that Geoffrey wasn’t working for VCB Security at the end of May 2005 when Natalee disappeared.

But the prosecutor demonstrates clearly that his criminal offenses could have something to do with the disappearance of Natalee. However, there is still no report that has been divulged about the reason why this youngster was detained mid-day Saturday.

Aside from this, only yesterday was it known that the Aruba and Antilles Coast Guard are searching the sea around Aruba with sonar equipment. The search was conducted in secrecy. On Thursday however, the Coast Guard did not continue this search.

The bigger question is: did Geoffrey really meet Natalee that weekend in Aruba?
Previously, there were indications that the Mountain Brook High School kids now recognize his picture. But last Wednesday night on CNN, the mother, Beth Twitty indicated that she does not have any indication that this took place."
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 11:18:29 AM »

<snip>

Hi Blonde, I appreciate the research and info you present, but a date and a link would be very helpful.  It is sometimes difficult to determine if this is new or re-run information.  This is the first I have read that there is relevant forensic information on the shirt.  I would like to see where that info came from.  Thanks!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 11:21:15 AM »

Posted at BFN:

From a Dutch poster in the comments section on my hollowaycase.com site:

On tape, but not in the transcript: "I think she's had something in her drink"

In the transcript of the Joran and Patrick tapes Joran is saying, on january 16: Still, still, she's not doing anything. He ['Daury'] says "What happened?" And I said, "I don't know either, man, I don't know either."

At that point Joran is interrupted by Patrick, asking if he tried to resuscitate Natalee. Also there is pretty much noise from the car. But I'm 90%-95% sure Joran is actually saying: I said, "I don't know either, man, I don't know either, I think she's got something in her drink".
That addition was also left out in the dutch subtitles. It can be heard in a clip on the URL that I put as 'homepage' (quod non) at 01'09"

This might shed some light on why Joran called no police or ambulance: he may have been afraid that he would be blamed for that 'something', whether or not he had anything to do with it. However, if things happened as he told in that car, he thought of himself first.

Here's the part he is referring to:

J: So he came to there.  And he says, "Joran, what have you done? But she looks so sweet, you know?"

P: And she's just lying still?

J: Still, still, she's not doing anything. He says "What happened?" And I said, "I don't know either, man, I don't know either."

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/media/devriestape.htm

The Dutch poster is quoting the 1:09 mark of the following link.  Can any of our Dutch posters hear anything??

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/40829/08150258/joran_loopt_v
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 11:26:31 AM »

I just found this it was in Dutch I had it saved
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Preview Voiceover: Geoffrey, suspected in the Holloway matter, do its shocking tale. Geoffrey, suspect in the Holloway case, tells his shocking story Geoffrey of Cromvoirt: In the first two days I lay there in my pants. It is is there blood and blood is called, therefore you lie sweat there constantly and insecten, rats, complete large rats, cockroaches. It is of course believe it is not. You there also lie on a piece concrete. You cannot sleep, everything do pain and daarbovenop get you once more that charge. Geoffrey of Cromvoirt: The first two days I lay in my underwear there. It`s very hot inside there, so you are constantly sweating and insects, rats, very piglet rats, cockroaches. Ofcourse it`s unbelievable. You are lying on a piece or concrete. You can`t sleep, everything hurts, and on top or that, you property this accusation. Willem van Cromvoirt: D'r is a lot of written and said concerning that boy and for this reason wants I one-off an interview do and that is this interview. Willem van Cromvoirt: They spun and wrote so much about this boy, that`s why I because to do one interview and that is this one. Galle Lyon van Vessem: Geoffrey of Cromvoirt and father Willem break the dumbness concerning the unscrupulous study into the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway. Galle Lyon van Vessem: Geoffrey of Cromvoirt and his father Willem are breaking their silence about the unscrupulous investigation into the dissapearance or the American Natalalee Holloway. Interview Voiceover: Geoffrey of Cromvoirt tell its shocking tale. He has Natalee Holloway and never suspected around its disappearance met, but he for days was nevertheless held and was interrogated. Interview Voiceover: Geoffrey of Cromvoirt tells his shocking story. He never with Natalalee Holloway and the suspects, but still were incarcerated for days and interrogated. Galle Lyon: Yes the case Natalee Holloway occupies the gemoederen already almost a year and still is it a riddle what has exactly happened nou with her. You without delay see therefore an exclusive interview with Geoffrey of Cromvoirt. We firstly list all events in the matter Holloway once more. Galle Lyon: Yes, the case about Natalee Holloway occupies the (gemoederen? Feelings? Thoughts?) almost for a year now, and still it`s a mystery what happened to her. In a moment you will see an exclusive interview with Geoffrey van Cromvoirt. First we trick all or the events in the more frosted or the Holloway case once more. Voiceover: The 18 person whose birthday it is Natalee Holloway leaves in May 2005, with its school class, for a holiday to Aruba. On 30 May she will step an evening but she no longer returns afterwards to its hotel. Voiceover: The 18 year old Natalee Holloway leaves in may 2005 together with her graduation class for a sniffing to Aruba. On may 30th she are going the night out, but she doesn`t return to her hotel after that. Beth Twitty: And I'd got a phone call, it's a mother's sausage nightmare, Debra. There are no other sausage nightmare. Voiceover: Shortly after the disappearance of Natalee the Dutchman Joran of of the ditch and 2 friends Deepak and Satish become have been arrested. They will have considered the little girl as a last. Joran explained her that aware evening on the range to have left behind, but does not say know what afterwards with her has happened. The 3 friends are for months on end interrogated and in September free are just left because of lack of proof. A couple days later comes study Joran to the Netherlands. Voiceover: Shortly after the dissapearance or Natalee, the dutchman Joran of of the ditch and his 2 friends Deepak and Satish were arrested. They supposedly were the charge ones WHO saw the girl. Joran stated that he left her that evening on the beach, but says he doesn`t know what happened to her afterwards. The three friends were interrogated for months and were released in September because or the lack or evidence. A few months after that, Joran came to the Netherlands to study. Joran of of the ditch: I am still suspected in the matter yes and the judge has decided let start me simply to my study, but if I be still interrogated, that would be simply in the Netherlands. Joran of of the ditch: I`m still a suspect in this case yes, and the judge decided to pay attention me start with my study, but if they property to interrogate me that would bite complete in the Netherlands. Voiceover: Since disappearance Natalee on Aruba several missing action have been loved there. Volunteers, the FBI and even Dutch F16's peaks the island from, but a body is entirely found never. A couple weeks suffered the television programme detection attention has requested spent on the matter. There no less than 90 tips come in. N.a.v. which keep tips the police force a new verdachte to, again a Dutchman, the 19 person whose birthday it is Geoffrey of Cromvoirt, but also he denies make something with the vermissing of Natalee to have. Voiceover: Since the disappearance or Natalee there were several searches hero on Aruba. Volunteers, the FBI and even Dutch F16`s searched all concerning the island, but a body were never found. A couple or weeks ago the Dutch TV programm "detection requested" to has given this case some attention. There were no less than 90 tips. Because or those tips the ALE arrested a new suspect, again a dutchman, the 19 year old Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, but he also denies having anything to do with the disappearance or Natalee. Galle Lyon: Yes Geoffrey of Cromvoirt say therefore that he has nothing with the matter Holloway to do. He is at this moment, with its parents, in the Netherlands and spoke exclusively with report donor Ilse van Wingerden. Galle Lyon: Yes Geoffrey van Cromvoirt says that he hasn`t got anything to do with the Holloway case. This with moment he are with his parents in the Netherlands, and Ilse van Wingerden had an exclusive interview with him. THE FATAL EVENING THE FATAL NIGHT Ilse van Wingerden: The evening which Natalee disappeared, where were you that fatal evening? Ilse van Wingerden: The night that Natalee disappeared, where were you? Geoffrey: I was at that moment was I at home with my parents. We have afterwards still had it concerning, of goh it is better that you had remained at home which evening, because differently you had met perhaps that person and yes I had therefore had luck that I that evening at home was. Geoffrey: That ate time I were home ate with my parents, we talked about it later on, that it were a good thing I stayed home that night, or otherwise I could property maybe with this person, so yes I were lucky that I were home that night. Willem: Therefore yes a serious event on the island therefore everyone talks and you are to for speculating what can happened there be and how it can be happened but yes that only remains at speculation because you weet substantive weet you cannot you speculate nevertheless of the pace of matter therefore only. Willem: Well yes a serious event on the island, so everybody are talking about it, and you speculate what could property happened, and how it could property happened, but it`s only speculations, because you basically don`t know anything about it, so all you can do are speculate. Geoffrey: We looked at of course also on the street if we perhaps or we would see running not her if on the range and this way, therefore we did not know much then. Therefore yes we asked of course to each other of: had you seen its? Were you there? But yes we knew nothing then that time. Geoffrey: We were looking on the streets if we would see her walking or on the beach or something, we didn`t know that much about it ate the time. So we asked each other; Property you seen her? Were you there? But ate that time we didn`t knew anything else about it. THE HYPE Geoffrey: The attention was of course very large, normal vermist person do not get so much attention normal, but that found I also very a lot because with tourism which that Aruba was this way put in picture and that many leugens concerning Aruba became were taken place and that was there I even angry for. I followed it because I found it a lot of course complete and tuurlijk every time followed if Aruba on television and went I was to the television and will look at what has happened and is news... Natalee has been found but but there came nothing. Geoffrey: The attention were ofcourse huge, normally a normal missing person wouldn`t get this much or attention, but i found that also to be terrible because they made such a piglet issue about the tourism or Aruba and that there were alot or groin on Aruba, and that made me very angry. I followed the case because i thought this were terrible and watched everytime when Aruba were mentioned on TV, and wathced what happened and if there were news... if Natalee were found, but there wasn`t anything. Ilse: At a data moment nou a programme was made detection requested, how you has there against looked at? Ilse: Did a eat certain moment they made a program about it to on "detection requested", what were your take on that? Geoffrey: My zus has there even taken part in in and I wanted in this complete gladly also take part in that I had already said against my father. Geoffrey: My for the even played a part in that, and I also wanted to play a part in that, i already my spun dad that. Ilse: Why? Ilse: Why? Geoffrey: Me did not determine, I want always complete gladly police force ehh or on TV hahaha come and yes but now are of course I natural on TV on the found oneself manner, but I mean yes I wanted myself to participate and I found natural well that a research came there and perhaps is there, however, what important tips to help that matter, but I was yes then arrested. Geoffrey: I didn`t care, I always wanted to be part or the police (mispoke) ehh... or on TV hehehe, and yes now i am ofcourse on TV, but in the wringed way ofcourse, but yes i mean yes I wanted to be a part or that, and ofcourse I thought it were good there would be an investigation, and maybe there would come in very important tips to help the case, but yes than they arrested me. Galle Lyon: Then we now change gear concerning to the redactie where Ilse van are themselves Wingerden. Ils, good evening. Its little sister anticipated that small film of detection requested and he wants himself in fact also a cotton reel. What bizar detail are that actual. Galle Lyon: Now we are going back to the studio where Ilse van Wingerden are. Ils, goodevening. His for the had been requested playing a part in the re enactment or "detection" and he wanted also to play a little roll in it. What a bizar detail. Ilse: It is indeed to bizar detail, says but in fact also complete he had presented ironically as a stand-in for that reconstructie of the programme detection requested himself and he becomes yes shortly after the retransmission he himself is taken up. If it is not this way serious then you there, however, hard must laugh. He has been taken up n.a.v. of the fact that he seemed on a yes possible verdachte who has come during that detection research. Nou Geoffrey sit simply at home at a given moment and are rung by the police force or he just as to the police station wants come and he did not have in fact no insipid idea, its father also, for which. Ilse: It`s indeed a very bizar detail, you can say ironic, he applied ash a stand-in for the re enactment or the program "detection requested" and shortly after that program he was being arrested himself. If it wasn`t so serious, you would laughing your ass or (my words). He were being arrested because or the fact that he looked like a possible supsect, who`s leg in the picture or this investigation. Geoffrey were just sitting ate home, and suddenly the police called his home to ask if he could come down to the police station, and he had no idea why, neither did his father. JORAN Ilse: At data moment Joran of of the ditch are taken up, knew you him? Ilse: Did a eat certain moment they picked up Joran of of the ditch, did you knew him? Geoffrey: No, I went regularly therefore to Carlos'n Charlie's, he also went to Carlos'n Charlie's, but I have never known him. Of last of the television I have seen him, but for the rest I him has had never real contact with him. Geoffrey: No, I get used regularly to Carlos and Charlie's, he also get used there, but I never with him. Lately on the TV I saw him, but I never had any contact with him. Willem: Only what I to learn has known the family is by means of the media. And formerly I have never spoken yes the family. Perhaps unconscious ever sometimes seen, that that weet you of course never. Willem: The only thing I know about that family, are what I heared thru the media. And before that I never haunt to them. Maybe I subconsiously property seen them, but you never know that ofcourse. Geoffrey: I always thought of: he weet more, which I have always said, I do not say weet more he, but I I weet I weet it. Nobody weet it. It is a complete strange matter and what has happened it is all complete terrible onwerkelijkheid, but it is not very strange natural, your weet it. Geoffrey: I always thought; He knows more, I always said that, but I really don`t know. Nobody knows. It`s a very strange case, what has happened are very unreal, but it`s strange ofcourse, you don`t know. ARREST THE JUDGMENT Willem: He worked then for the time on the range, therefore perhaps they had what questions to him. Nou therefore to and yes and eventually to my large stupefaction they apprehend him. Willem: He worked ate the time ate the beach, so maybe they had some questions for him, and to my surprise they arrested him. Geoffrey: And I myself waited there in a box and at a given moment comes the aid officer belongs to to me and those say against me of you are arrested. Geoffrey: I waited in there in a small room, and ate a certain moment the deputy justice officer came to me and spun me; You are arrested. Willem: Them things have explained concerning my zoon and that is possible 80 people is able that be as speak. Willem: They had spun things about my son, but that can be said about 80 other different people, ash a more frosted or speech. Ilse: He would seem on someone who be in the buurt of Natalee.... Ilse: He supposedly looks like someone WHO could property leg in Natalee`s presence. Willem: possible Willem: Possibly Geoffrey: I have not seen of course those declarations which they have not said concerning me of is perhaps it is, however, perhaps it a bluf itself that weet you but you are scared of course complete a lot how something can say you concerning someone that this way is not. You are scared very terrible. I was put in insurance which evening still and I prevent in such celletje and you become of course you really a papiertje you and there get stand therefore on for which you are stuck and then become you of course entirely crazy and... Geoffrey: Ofcourse I didn`t see any or those statement, and maybe it`s bluffing, that`s something you don`t know, but it scares the shit out or you. How can you tell things about someone else, if that isn`t true? You are very scared. They draw me into custody that night, and you come into one or those little cells, you get a little piece or paper with on it the reasons why you are incarcerated, and ofcourse you will get totally nuts and... Ilse: What stood? Ilse: What were written on it? Geoffrey: There stood up of that your suspected became of assassination, verkrachting, doodslag and etc. I do not beat weet exact, but you of course by am very terrible onwerkelijkheid and then sit you in such an cell and then think you of for which for which sits I here and it is simply a roller coaster of feelings then and your weet what you must do. Geoffrey: That I were suspected or murder, rape, manslaughter and etc. I don`t know excactly, but you will go nuts, it`s very unreal, and then you are sitting in a cell and you think; Why am I complete, and it`s just a rollercoaster or feelings, and you don`t know what to do. Ilse: What feels you then at about a moment? Ilse: What are you feeling ate such a moment?(stupid question tsk tsk) Geoffrey: Boosheid verdrietigheid for your family also of what goes there what goes them doorheen what their would think and yes I that evening had still entirely crazily become and afterwards has them me had been also entirely stripped in my pants because they thought that I would hang myself perhaps on what I therefore there days therefore also 2 in my pants on a piece concrete Geoffrey never do I will have lain: Angerness, sadness for your family, also what are going thru them and what they would think. And yes I became totally crazy that night and later on they stripped me or all my clothes besides my boxer, because they thought I would maybe hang myself, which I would never do, and then I layed down there for 2 days in my boxer on conrete. Ilse: With that papiertje on which stood you are involved in assassination, doodslag, verkrachting of Natalee? Ilse: With that little paper which stated that you were an accessory in the murder, manslaughter and rape or Natalee? Geoffrey: Yes Geoffrey: Yes Ilse: You has that how frequently read on that papiertje? Ilse: How often did you read that piece or paper? Geoffrey: I him 1 time has read on and I wanted simply no longer read him and I him to my lawyer him I have given him. Geoffrey: I read it once because I didn`t because to read it again, and gave it to my attorney. Willem: Why that he has sat there? That we know up to on the day of today know we that still not. Willem: Why he spent time in there? Till this day we still don`t know that. Geoffrey: They have also said of course my family complete of of that them also will take up and and and there becomes you of course entirely crazily of, because it is only what there you have at that moment family also your and you think constantly of them. Geoffrey: They also spun me they would judgment my whole family, and ofcourse that drives you crazy, because the only thing what you property is your family and you are thinking about them constantly. Willem: I weet certainly also that under very he no no things will will run clamours which have not done that. Purely towards the matter looking at I say of yes... hype. Willem: I`m sure that also under pressure he wouldn`t say things which he didn`t do. So purely looking this with case I say yes, again another hype. Ilse: As a father? Ilse: Ash a dad? Willem: Yes if father is you able drive the wall and him to obtain. Willem: Yes, ash a dad you are capable to drive thru that wall to get him out or there. Geoffrey: I knew of course that I the next day for had come and I had, I knew almost certain that I could go to house and and in 1 time my door opens and and I say I must become interrogated if say this and that and them in 1 time of no you are free. Geoffrey: Ofcourse I knew that I would property to go before a judge the next morning, and I were almost sure that I could go home, and suddenly my by opens, and I said; Are you coming to interrogate me and this and that, and then they said; No you are free to go. Galle Lyon: And then he stood indeed. The proofs against Geoffrey which are flinterdun stronger still 1 of the witnesses which have already said my declaration in fact nowhere on have been yes been based on, which has been more or less lain. Galle Lyon: And then he indeed were released. The evidence against Geoffrey are very thin, actually one or the witnesses already stated that his statement was based on nothing, it were more or less a lie. Geoffrey have permanently sat days, however, almost 10 and he said me yes d'r many leugens concerning me and my family have been poured out terribly. Geoffrey were incarcerated for almost 10 days, and he spun me; Yes they spun terrible groin about me and my family. THE LEUGENS THE GROIN Ilse: What find do you most terrible what there to leugens concerning you and it has been told concerning your family? Ilse: What do you think the sausage or groin they have been spun about you and your family? Willem: What I most terrible what I find most terrible am that them a young boy a stamp on to press becomes yes that this way but taken up and which is yes accused that of everything what not seen absolutely absolutely where is, also rockly-hard what to refute is, business my company at is involved my name is called nou that a stands that of it already entirely loose concerning the leugens then. He in that time at at the visibility team operative have been. There he was was he not operative there. He also the arrangement concerning the clothing of of our company d'r a t-shirt or polo'tje write them in the press found to be, nou that is 11 months is suffered there a large-scale search operation on the island then there was, a overhemd of my company have been found there. That just as well polo'tje of SBS6 could have been. Willem: What I find the sausage are that they stigmatise a young boy, yes they just judgment him, they accuse him or everything which isn`t truth, and that can also easily be proven, businesswise my company becomes involved, my nasty are named, and that hasn`t gotten anything to do with it, the groin I mean. He supposedly worked ate the time for the Visibility team. But he didn`t work there. He also didn`t property the clothes from our company, there supposedly were a t-shirt or some poloshirt found they write in the press, well that were 11 months ago and when there were a piglet search on the island, they found a shirt or my company. That could property leg just ash easy a poloshirt or SBS 6. Ilse: Or would in any case forensic material of Geoffrey go by rail blood on to sit? Ilse: Could there be blood or forensic material from Geoffrey, on that shirt? Willem: No absolute absolutely also not. That was indeed also written and was called and was said that blood and yes that forensic material would be present, nou nothing of all that. I will have had the schikking concerning concerning the video the tapes at the Holiday Inn on account of my function by means of my company. We will have installed the cameras there. All nothing nothing nothing nothing of where. Willem: No absolutely not. That`s something that were indeed written and yelled then, that there were blood and forensic material on that shirt, no nothing ate all. I supposedly had acces to those videotapes with the Holiday Inn, because or my job. We supposedly installed cameras there. All or that are not true. Ilse: What means it all that it is written and published? Ilse: What does that mean that that`s all leg written and publicized? Willem: What do I of find there? Yes that it is simply absurd, that is poll makerij. Willem: What I think about that? That it`s absurd, that`s just rousing. Geoffrey: What other people call that it goes out one ear in and the other ear. [ color=red]Geoffrey: What other people say goes in one ear and goes out the other ear. Ilse: But camera teams, journalists, I understood also that they lay even litteral for your house. Ilse: But camera teams, journalist, I understood they song lierally in front or your house. Geoffrey: Yes yes that is ordinary cameras for for the walls, tries with kicks behind our wall concerning our wall gone to come and yes that is of course complete intense, but think then you of late them but stand bake nice in that sun. Geoffrey: Yes yes, cameras in front or the walls, trying to get with ladders behind our wall to climb concerning our wall and yes that`s ofcourse very intense, but then you`ll think; them bake in the sun pay attention. Willem: After its vrijlating that very those media that media hangs circus for your door, mail from your mail box obtains, entirely absurd and you must try there then quiet to remain. Willem: After his release, that that medium circus are in front or your by, stealing mail out or your mail box, totally absurd, and then try to stay calm. Geoffrey: You come everywhere on the news like then I were taken up was the first where I frightened for was of that them my name would will use and that thinks other people of whom are those Geoffrey? Geoffrey: You are everywhere in the news, just like when the arrested me, the first thing they asked me was if I was afraid that they would use my nasty and that other people would think; Who`s that guy Geoffrey? The FUTURE THE FUTURE Willem: We sit yes still full with with anger, allenig yes we go, however, just as look at considering what we what we what kind of further steps we will undertake. Willem: We are still full with anger, only, yes we will think about what we are going to do next. Ilse: For example if there are sepot a detriment-claim? Ilse: For example if this are dismissed, a claim? Willem: That belongs perhaps to the possibilities, which have something like that of the lawyers who are that with that busy and which examines the matter yes at this moment I and in this I have the fullest faith. Willem: That`s within the realm or the possibillities, yes with this moment i`m thinking something like, the attorneys are looking into that and looking ate the case, and I property alot or confidence in that. Ilse: How does it go now further with you? Ilse: How are you doing now? Geoffrey: You look at there differently against, you watch out more for things and yes you are of course frightened for each dingetje because they have made a mistake now such is you there of course also frightened of, of weet you, is possible something you, however, can you solicit to will do this way you are of course still frightened that they take up you or this way for something or for the same matter which they take up you is you there natural hartstikke frightened for. Geoffrey: You are looking ate things differently, you watch out more, and yes ofcourse you are afraid for every little thing, because they made such a piglet mistake, that scares you also, like you know you can do things or something and still are afraid that they will going to judgment you again for something, or for the same case, you are scared shitless ofcourse. (again my own interpretation, fun) Galle Lyon: He Ilse, can be indeed still taken up Geoffrey for this matter? Galle Lyon: Hey Ilse, are it true that they still can judgment Geoffrey for this case? Ilse: In principle, however, we have had still even contact concerning with the Public Prosecution Service on Aruba. Yes the case has been officially not yet dismissed, Geoffrey are still suspected, therefore can happen there in fact theoretical still of everything in this yes mysterious matter. Ilse: Basically yes, we`ve had contact with the justice department on Aruba. Yes the case still isn`t officially dismissed, Geoffrey are still a suspect, so theoretically everything still can bite in this, yes, very mysteriously case. Galle Lyon: O.K. we will hear undoubtedly still more of you, thank you, however. Galle Lyon: Okay, i`m sure we will hear more from you, thank you...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.