April 27, 2024, 08:38:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317818 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2008, 05:56:36 PM »

I still think this Marcos' was just another diversion.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2008, 05:58:01 PM »

That goofy Brian Prediction place talks of Natalee and a tattoo. Maybe Angela M., who was hooked on psychics gave a tip to the police.

She is living in a small hotel room near by the club with her boyfriend, and the number 162 in on the door.  She looks nothing like she did before, her hair is very short, spiked and died black.  Her complexion is much darker than it was in the picture above and she has some sort of chain tattoo around her neck.  There is no way anyone could recognize her today from her pictures above...no way...this is way she has not been located.

Sorry, lost link.  Google words, if interested.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2008, 06:09:14 PM »

Ahhhh yes.....I remember that freak. I have the site saved somewhere. I used to get so angry reading there...drove me nuts.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2008, 06:11:31 PM »

http://www.briansprediction.com/warnings001.htm Rolling Eyes

http://www.briansprediction.com/dd/2712.htm Rolling Eyes

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2008, 06:18:41 PM »

http://www.sheprofilers.com/joran.html

this is a good review of some of Joran's words from the past.

This is spot on!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2008, 06:24:38 PM »

I, too, had it at one time, and just was in there for a bit...had enough...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2008, 06:25:03 PM »

http://www.record-eagle.com:80/features/local_story_055100313.html

Published: February 24, 2008 10:03 am   

Kathy Gibbons: Before girls go wild, watch this
BY KATHY GIBBONS
Local Columnist

The confession of Joran Van der Sloot should be required viewing for any girl heading to Mexico or similar spot for spring break.

Van der Sloot is the Dutch student long suspected in having something to do with the 2005 disappearance of American teen Natalee Holloway on spring break in Aruba. Her body was never found.

A Dutch reporter secretly taped Van der Sloot talking about her disappearance in a tale that seemed to fill in all the blanks: she left a bar with him and two of his friends, got dropped off on a beach alone with him, they started engaging in sexual activity, she supposedly went into convulsions and died, and he called a friend to got rid of her body.

He was arrogant, his scorn for her from the get-go clear: "So those b--ches ... they'd already been drinking the entire time ... she came up to me ... so the whore jumped on the bar and she wanted me to take a jelly shot out of her navel and I did it ... she's drunk, really drunk ... I was thinking, I'll just take the girl with me, we'll go ----" And then later, "She really wanted it."

Zero compassion for her. It was all and only about him.

It made me sick when I think of girls and their mind set when they go on these trips. They come out of American towns and cities where, if they drink, it's illegal, on the sly, and normally among friends. They head to unfamiliar places with their "nothing can happen to me" certainty, and where they can drink.

When we went to Mexico with a group of families my daughter's senior year spring break, they were all excited about going to clubs to dance every night. We parents were very much aware of the potential dangers and had a lot of discussion ahead of time. We expected their behavior to be on the same level as it is at home. We also had rules: stay together, and come back together, by a certain time.

Still, it was scary. We would have great days with families together poolside. We'd have dinner together. Then I'd go into internal panic mode when at about 10 p.m., off the kids went, on dark streets, where men with machine guns stood guard at jewelry stores. No cell phones. No one to call if they didn't return.

They pretty much followed the rules. Everyone survived. But as nice as it was, I was glad when the week was over.

Because even the greatest kids don't always make good choices. Throw in alcohol, and it's even worse. Every girl I can think of knows -- as I'm sure a sober Natalee Holloway knew -- that the most unsafe thing a girl can do is go off alone with strange guys, in a foreign country, at night, period, let alone drunk.

Before we went to Mexico, I kept trying to think of ways to impress on my daughter how unsafe this trip could be if she and her friends didn't use their heads. If we were going now, I would have the way. It's at www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_qYrEOdTn0.

What a sobering piece (no pun intended).  This should be shown to girls going away to college that might be tempted to go with someone not affiliated with the campus who just comes in to pick up Innocent girls. 

I think these guys prey on "the innocent"  who grow up in an untainted world.  Natalee was the perfect victim.  So trusting, so happy, involved in a world full of friends that would never hurt her.  It was all good until a predator entered that safe world and she was removed from that cocoon she always knew and trusted, not realizing she had been removed from her safe place, but trusting the world to be a safe place. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2008, 06:32:53 PM »

Bonaire still without corps leader  

KRALENDIJK – Since Jan van Straten left late January, Bonaire is still without a chief of police.  His contract ran out per February 1.  Justice-minister David Dick (PAR) regrets the fact that the Netherlands didn’t cooperate and let Van der Straten stay a little longer until a new chief of police was appointed. 

Van der Straten works for the Dutch police and they decided that he had to go back.  The council of ministers would decide on a new chief of police this month in anticipation of the application committee.  The corps of police is currently led by chief inspector Oscar Obispo.  Minister Dick confirmed this morning that no decision was made yet on the chief of police.  He said two weeks ago:  “We will make sure that Bonaire gets a good chief of police.”

http://amigoe.com/english/

Klaas how long was Van der Straten Chief of Police in Bonaire.  TIA  I always wanted to do that.

2 years maybe?  I remember something about it being temporary.

Thanks Klaas.

So they forced him to temporarily retire because of his involvement.  Then he shows up in Bonaire temporarily so he can still keep his eye on what is happening and then his final destination with be the Netherlands where he will eventually be joined by Paulus as soon as Val finishes his senior year.  They will all be together like one big happy murdering family.
Maybe Karin Janssen and Anita will become best buds and she will invite her over for tea and they can discuss what a great job they both did in the cover-up.

Note to KJ watching your tea their might be something in it.

San, your words sent chills up and down my spine.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2008, 06:34:28 PM »

This is spot on!!!

This comment still grates on my nerves...among others:

17:25 "One day I will explain exactly what happened but right now I don't feel ready to do that."

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2008, 06:35:21 PM »

The NA before it became a retirement investment for the baby boomers, attracted mostly criminals or people with a dark past. I know I am reaching again but Marcus Wiggins, a 13 year old confessed to a murder in 1991, the police were accused of torturing him with electric shock. A judge threw out Wiggins' confession out the following year, and the charges were dismissed.
Could this be a relative? A son?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2008, 06:35:23 PM »

Hello Monkeys!! We had a HUUge day in Boston! We made a huge impact and a major blow to that ATA/Aruban Govt Travel show and them being a major sponsor. We kicked ass and it was all too easy! I have lot's to tell as it was a long day and plenty of action. Met again with Rob Smith for 10 minutes or so as well as 4 other Arubans. He told me three times he admired us for what we are doing but I have something to address with him as he is way over his head and the BS don't fly with us Monkeys!. It would be very embarrassing for him if he talked to me any longer but I respect him for being cordial. Head of security told me one of the Arubans was lying about me handing out info,showing my sweater..etc in the Travel Show as he did it for 2 days trying to get me kicked out. They aren't all good people at that booth and I take it back. At least two are dirtbags.

I am completely exhausted and will try to fill everyone in on all the details on the recording and here in the cage. A very successful day and a big thank you to the fellow Monkeys who came out with me and stood up for Natalee in Boston and those that gave support. It's amazing what we accomplished and I want to tell you all how important these events are after seeing it again today. We are underestimated big time!! Both here and at these shows.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 06:42:47 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2008, 06:41:36 PM »

Hello Monkeys!! We had a HUUge day in Boston! We made a huge impact and a major blow to that ATA/Aruban Govt Travel show and them being a major sponsor. We kicked ass and it was all too easy! I have lot's to tell as it was a long day and plenty of action. Met again with Rob Smith for 10 minutes or so as well as 4 other Arubans. He told me three times he admired us for what we are doing but I have something to address with him as he is way over his head and the BS don't fly with us Monkeys!. It would be very embarrassing for him if he talked to me any longer but I respect him for being cordial. Head of security told me one of the Arubans was lying about me handing out info,showing my sweater..etc in the Travel Show as he did it for 2 days trying to get me kicked out. They aren't all good people at that booth and I take it back. At least two are dirtbags.

I am completely exhausted and will try to fill everyone in on all the details on the recording and here in the cage. A very successful day and a big thank you to the fellow Monkeys who came out with me and stood up for Natalee in Boston and those that gave support. It's amazing what we accomplished and I want to tell you all how important these events are after seeing it again today. We are underestimated big time!! Both here and at these shows.

Exciting!  Can't wait to hear all the details!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 06:44:38 PM by Observer » Logged
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2008, 06:43:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys!! We had a HUUge day in Boston! We made a huge impact and a major blow to that ATA/Aruban Govt Travel show and them being a major sponsor. We kicked ass and it was all too easy! I have lot's to tell as it was a long day and plenty of action. Met again with Rob Smith for 10 minutes or so as well as 4 other Arubans. He told me three times he admired us for what we are doing but I have something to address with him as he is way over his head. It would be very embarrassing for him if he talked to me any longer but I respect him for being cordial. Head of security told me one of the Arubans was lying about me handing out info,showing my sweater..etc in the Travel Show as he did it for 2 days trying to get me kicked out. They aren't all good people at that booth and I take it back. At least two are dirtbags.

Wonderful News *******...I Can't wait to hear more after You have rested Up... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2008, 06:45:18 PM »

Hello Monkeys!! We had a HUUge day in Boston! We made a huge impact and a major blow to that ATA/Aruban Govt Travel show and them being a major sponsor. We kicked ass and it was all too easy! I have lot's to tell as it was a long day and plenty of action. Met again with Rob Smith for 10 minutes or so as well as 4 other Arubans. He told me three times he admired us for what we are doing but I have something to address with him as he is way over his head. It would be very embarrassing for him if he talked to me any longer but I respect him for being cordial. Head of security told me one of the Arubans was lying about me handing out info,showing my sweater..etc in the Travel Show as he did it for 2 days trying to get me kicked out. They aren't all good people at that booth and I take it back. At least two are dirtbags.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2008, 06:47:13 PM »

Hot dog!  You did good, *******.  I am waiting for details.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2008, 06:47:18 PM »

Klaas, priceless.  I bet after this weekend he does feel like he has a monkey on his back

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2008, 06:48:38 PM »

This is spot on!!!

This comment still grates on my nerves...among others:

17:25 "One day I will explain exactly what happened but right now I don't feel ready to do that."

OH ME 2!! AAAARGggggggggggggggggg!! I hate him.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2008, 06:48:42 PM »

This is a strange question...but why would the FBI be asking Whatley in her 302 about any tattoos that Natalee may have had?  Does anyone have any idea?

You know how we've talked about Freddy and videos....what if there is a video out there that the FBI has seen but couldn't determine if it was Natalee in the video?

Klaasend maybe for the same reason they kept asking Beth, Dave Jug if  Natalee ever had a history of seizures or epilepsy.
They must have something, and don't know how to bring it in without making their pimps look bad.
Maybe the pimps with their porn pay $$$ to ALE.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2008, 06:50:47 PM »

The NA before it became a retirement investment for the baby boomers, attracted mostly criminals or people with a dark past. I know I am reaching again but Marcus Wiggins, a 13 year old confessed to a murder in 1991, the police were accused of torturing him with electric shock. A judge threw out Wiggins' confession out the following year, and the charges were dismissed.
Could this be a relative? A son?

What is NA and where did this happen?

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2008, 06:51:04 PM »

I'm proud of you, for this, but also for the impact you have had, on the Dutch blogs.
Get some, well deserved, rest......but maybe....after you fill us in....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.