April 27, 2024, 10:30:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317779 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2008, 07:51:50 PM »

she had too much to drink or her drink was drugged - either way - that's rape. Now let's get that animal locked up.

What says you Taco?

I'm not Taco  (thank God), but I say hell yeah!!!!!! 

jvds is a pathological liar, and a sociopath, but he's not stupid.  he's not going to even tell someone like who he thinks patrick is that he had to use daterape drugs.  he's just bragged to him about his success with natalee and completely wrote 2k out of the picture so patrick wouldn't think about gangrape. 
dennisintn
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2008, 08:09:07 PM »

Hey Monkeys 

I know I have been absent, missed seeing all the new Monkeys join us and way behind on our various investigation points of interest.

So I'm just going to throw this on the cage floor and see what happens.

I was trying to remember the name of the person they brought in 2005 to  review / investigate the investigation and to see if anything ever came from it.
All I could remember is that they came in from Curacao.. After some digging I found a reference to "prosecutor Angela"  and this at Getagrips site

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/search?q=angela
Minister Rudy Croes brings in Aruba Attorney from Curacao
A.M. Digital
12/08/2005

“We have managed to convince a tremendous Attorney in Curacao to come to Aruba and help us in the case of Natalee Holloway, and especially to find out if and where mistakes could have been made. Attorney Angela is Aruba born and is presently stationed in Curacao confirmed Minister of Justice Rudy Croes.

Angela already received all documents and the intentions were to have him work from one of the offices of the Public Prosecutor however, Minister Croes prevented this from happening and instructed to provide the attorney with a private office where he could work without any outside influence in order for him to function totally independent.
So my question is ~~ Is there anyway to find out what came out of this investigation?  Under Aruban / Dutch Law is there anything like a Freedom of Information requests? After all this is not Natalee's case but a case involving the ALE work.

Just Wondering  TIA
OldF

Hi OF, I have seen that report.  I am sure that Janet or Klaas can direct you
to it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2008, 08:10:11 PM »

Well all I can say is what a week-end.  Today was a bit warmer, but I arrived late once again, however I did make it.  A reminder to all who think taking people with them to an event like this, DONT!  I didn’t do the driving myself so I had to wait to be dropped off, and if the driver is not ready, too bad right?  Well, between that, and getting lost in Boston I was loosing it.  Then the straw that breaks the camels back was at 3-4 am this morning.  It was what I thought was my smoke alarm going off.  So I open the rooms door, and low and behold the hallway was lit up with all those "follow me lights".  But hey wait, wasn’t my elavator right here before?  LOL, I guess this was a real alarm because all the fire doors closed, and left us to try and find the stair case.  Top floor, P.J.s on, barefoot, I yell lets get out and grab my cigarettes.  Firefighters arrived after we were outside for about 10 minutes.  Was an interesting night to say the least.  I had just gotten to sleep from doing my scaredmonkeys thing too.  So I needed at least 4-5 hours of sleep, and was late arriving.  Daughter came down sick too. 

All in all I though it was a progressive week-end.  ******* talked to Rob Smith yet again today, and he led us to believe that Aruba will solve this crime.  When asked why he says that, he says pretty much leave it at that, he knows.  ******* got chased around again today by port authority, evidently someone in the Aruba Booth was pulling port authorities leg about us going in with pamphlets, over and over again, and they finally believed *******.  they will be coming to check out SM later on tonight.  Hi Boston Port Authority! 

We had some very nice people, some of which I am posting videos on, and some that were SO CRANKY that it wasn’t funny.  cant help but laugh at them.  Most of you know why I find the need to go to Aruba one last time, and I went looking for a deal, I am guessing some people didn’t agree with that, but I started something that needs to be finished, and that’s what it will take for me to finish.  Sorry if I offended anyone in my team with that, but I guess you have to know my whole story before you judge me. 

I am going to post the few other pictures I took, including the guy who I was wondering about who he was last night, and 3 videos.  I am then going to go and take a long hot shower and pass out.  Thanks ******* for the great time, and get some rest.  To CJ, and Marlee, drive careful on the long ride home.  I am saying good-bye now, as you just disappeared before I could.

Videos coming, and a few pictures
I'll be back in a bit.......

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: February 24, 2008, 08:10:57 PM »

Hey Monkeys 

I know I have been absent, missed seeing all the new Monkeys join us and way behind on our various investigation points of interest.

I was trying to remember the name of the person they brought in 2005 to  review / investigate the investigation and to see if anything ever came from it.
All I could remember is that they came in from Curacao.. After some digging I found a reference to "prosecutor Angela"  and this at Getagrips site

A.M. Digital
12/08/2005

“We have managed to convince a tremendous Attorney in Curacao to come to Aruba and help us in the case of Natalee Holloway, and especially to find out if and where mistakes could have been made. Attorney Angela is Aruba born and is presently stationed in Curacao confirmed Minister of Justice Rudy Croes.

Angela already received all documents and the intentions were to have him work from one of the offices of the Public Prosecutor however, Minister Croes prevented this from happening and instructed to provide the attorney with a private office where he could work without any outside influence in order for him to function totally independent.
So my question is ~~ Is there anyway to find out what came out of this investigation?  Under Aruban / Dutch Law is there anything like a Freedom of Information requests? After all this is not Natalee's case but a case involving the ALE work.

Just Wondering  TIA
OldF

PROSECUTOR ANGELA
At the same time as well, it is Bon Dia's understanding that the prosecutor from Aruba who livesin Curacao, prosecutor Angela, will have to come to Aruba to help solve the case of Natalee Holloway and that she will remain until there is a satisfactory solution. It is known that Angela is a very successful professional in Curacao and that she has been able to solve many cases. But now it turns out that her visit to Aruba is not to solve the Holloway case, but for war within the Public Ministry and how to solve this.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_11_27_archive.html

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: February 24, 2008, 08:16:28 PM »

Klaas, did you ever get a translation of that article concerning the ship needing to search on the island?  Would be interesting what it said.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: February 24, 2008, 08:18:24 PM »

O.K. I know I am stretching the Taffy here but~

From Dateline~This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body.

Could Marcos be Marcus????

A fourth man detained in the case, 26-year-old party boat disc jockey Steve Gregory Croes, said he knew one of the two Surinamese brothers arrested with Joran van der Sloot from an Internet cafe, his boss, Marcus Wiggins, has said. Wiggins' boat, the Tattoo, docks near the Holiday Inn.

Is there any info on Marcus Wiggins?

I'll help you look into this

Marc Wiggins owns the party bus......

snipped:

Kukoo Kunuku – The original party bus

What can you do with an old bus? In Aruba, you can make a mobile party. The Kukoo Kunuku Party Bus was started by Marcus Wiggins. Since then, he and his partner and wife Cindy Cynowa, have become legends in the Caribbean. Their company also has a sailing adventure cruise, Mi Dushi; a party cruise, Tattoo; and will be introducing a new adventure tourism product this year.

http://www.internationalreports.net/theamericas/aruba/2007/tourism.html

KUKOO KUNUKU  

Name of the company  RUMBARUBA TOURS N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  23 MAY 1996 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

CYNOWA, CYNTHIA LEE; 
Residing in  ROOI SANTO 5-D, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  U.S.A. on 7 AUGUST 1957 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  1 AUGUST 2003 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

WIGGINS, MARC ALAN; 
Residing in  TURIBANA 43-D, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  U.S.A., ITHACA, NEW YORK on 27 NOVEMBER 1950 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Effective  1 AUGUST 2003 
Authority  RESTRICTED 
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2008, 08:20:54 PM »

Hey Monkeys 

A.M. Digital
12/08/2005

Just Wondering  TIA
OldF

LOL  From one old fart to the other... I asked that same question a few weeks ago.  Can't remember if we really discussed it much.   Seems like someone posted that they came back with procedural changes.

But there has to be more to it.  I think that JQKelly has the right to get a copy of that report.

I would love to see what was written.   Angela probably went into shock or was bought out.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2008, 08:21:13 PM »

old news aug 16th 2005 but maybe of interest to some
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8963420/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2008, 08:21:46 PM »

http://www.sheprofilers.com/joran.html

this is a good review of some of Joran's words from the past.

Thanks Nut.

On Wednesday September 29, 2005, Criminal Profiler Pat Brown flew to New Jersey to appear on "A Current Affair" and profile their recent interview of Joran van der Sloot in Holland. What aired was only part of the full damning analysis of Joran's thirty minute performance, a performance he believes will convince us of his innocence.

Analysis of the Joran van der Sloot Interview with "A Current Affair"

+++++++++++++++++++++

The following is a link to the entire "Accurent Affair" interview.

http://scrux.com/natalee/joranunedited.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2008, 08:26:04 PM »

More on Marc/Marcus Wiggins:

MI DUSHI / JOLLY ROGER 

Business address NOORD 128-P, NOORD 
WINDFEATHER CHARTERS N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  9 NOVEMBER 1987 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

WIGGINS, MARC ALAN
Residing in  TURIBANA 43-D, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  U.S.A., ITHACA, NEW YORK on 27 NOVEMBER 1950 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Effective  10 NOVEMBER 1987 
Authority  FULL 

NIJHUIS, CLARETTA GINETTE
Residing in  NUNE 64, PARADERA, ARUBA 
Born in  INDONESIE, BANDUNG on 30 AUGUST 1954 
Nationality   
Effective  10 NOVEMBER 1987 
Authority  FULL 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2008, 08:44:47 PM »

Some new photos and a couple of videos on page 5 in the Boston Travel Show thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2637.80
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2008, 08:46:53 PM »

Hey Monkeys 

A.M. Digital
12/08/2005

Just Wondering  TIA
OldF

Sounds to me like a high paid "Cleaner".  A very thorough indexing of of all documents and evidence in order to make sure nothing is left to cause Aruba problems.  Not independent enough for my liking.

Just my opinion and not one based on any information concerning this topic.  It just hits me as something Aruba would do and supports not a thread of proper usable evidence left.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2008, 08:51:53 PM »

It appears Geraldo had something on the case tonight.  Heli posted this transcript at RU:

Geraldo At Large
February 24, 2008

Guest: John Q. Kelly

Geraldo:

John, first of all you've got the Joran van der Sloot situation. He confesses on tape, how strong is the case against him?

John:

I think they have a very strong case Geraldo.

He goes to Carlos & Charlie's a half hour before closing, he buys Natalee a drink, he takes it from the bartender, he walks over to her hands her the drink, stands there, she finishes the drink; within 20 minutes she's incoherent, she's lapsing in and out of consciousness.

We know he's dropped at a beach with her, he says now she went into seizures, you know she started shuddering, she stopped breathing and then he gives 3 different versions of what happens to her, but one of them has to be true because we've never found her and you dont' dispose of a body, you don't help in locating the person when you're the last one with her unless you have something to hide. I think he was fearful that an autopsy if she was found would show there was something in her system.

Geraldo:

But because the body was disposed of , aren't you frustrated that it does not appear that he's going to be re-arrested.

John:

Sure, I think they could arrest him and prosecute him on a circumstantial case just on what they have right now. A combination of other testimony and how own words would be enough to prosecute him.

Geraldo:

That would be reasonable but that would not be Aruba.

John:

You're right.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2008, 08:57:37 PM »

Hey Monkeys 

A.M. Digital
12/08/2005

Just Wondering  TIA
OldF

Sounds to me like a high paid "Cleaner".  A very thorough indexing of of all documents and evidence in order to make sure nothing is left to cause Aruba problems.  Not independent enough for my liking.

Just my opinion and not one based on any information concerning this topic.  It just hits me as something Aruba would do and supports not a thread of proper usable evidence left.

Yep Anidac. It was all a bunch of bullshit. Anything with Rudy Croes' fingerprints on it is bullshit. A third grader could see the cover-up they so openly exercised on Aruba. They brought in a crooked lawyer from Curacao to compliment the crooked judges.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2008, 09:07:10 PM »

Hello Monkeys!! We had a HUUge day in Boston! We made a huge impact and a major blow to that ATA/Aruban Govt Travel show and them being a major sponsor. We kicked ass and it was all too easy! I have lot's to tell as it was a long day and plenty of action. Met again with Rob Smith for 10 minutes or so as well as 4 other Arubans. He told me three times he admired us for what we are doing but I have something to address with him as he is way over his head and the BS don't fly with us Monkeys!. It would be very embarrassing for him if he talked to me any longer but I respect him for being cordial. Head of security told me one of the Arubans was lying about me handing out info,showing my sweater..etc in the Travel Show as he did it for 2 days trying to get me kicked out. They aren't all good people at that booth and I take it back. At least two are dirtbags.

I am completely exhausted and will try to fill everyone in on all the details on the recording and here in the cage. A very successful day and a big thank you to the fellow Monkeys who came out with me and stood up for Natalee in Boston and those that gave support. It's amazing what we accomplished and I want to tell you all how important these events are after seeing it again today. We are underestimated big time!! Both here and at these shows.

CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB WELL DONE ******* AND ALL YOU BOSTON MONKEES AND THANK YOU JODI FOR ALL YOU DID! YOU FOLKS ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2008, 09:16:04 PM »

Hey Monkeys 

A.M. Digital
12/08/2005

Just Wondering  TIA
OldF

PROSECUTOR ANGELA
At the same time as well, it is Bon Dia's understanding that the prosecutor from Aruba who livesin Curacao, prosecutor Angela, will have to come to Aruba to help solve the case of Natalee Holloway and that she will remain until there is a satisfactory solution. It is known that Angela is a very successful professional in Curacao and that she has been able to solve many cases. But now it turns out that her visit to Aruba is not to solve the Holloway case, but for war within the Public Ministry and how to solve this.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_11_27_archive.html

The appointment of Prosecutor Angela was objected to by SPA president Eric Zaandam.  The appointment was viewed as an investigation into the investigation ... not assisting.

Somewhere the objective of the investigation that implied justice for Natalee Holloway got lost.  Hey ... justice for Natalee Holloway was never an objective in the Aruban investigation.

Janet

+++++++++++

Dave Holloway
DAN ABRAMS
November 3, 2005

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9911446/from/RL.3/

There is a war of words unraveling in Aruba.  Natalee Holloway's divorced parents who up to now have been proceeding separately, have signed a letter  demanding that Aruba's attorney general pull the team investigating Natalee's disappearance. 

An excerpt from the letter: "It has become increasingly difficult to hold our tongues.  It is our contention that it is in the best interest of everyone concerned to instigate a fresh start in this case.  We respectfully request that Dennis Jacobs, Karin Janssen, and Gerold Dompig be removed from the case."

<snipped>

HOLLOWAY:  Well let's take a pen and pencil and draw a line through it, and you put on one side what the family and the foreigners and people from the U.S. have done, and then you put on the other side what have the police done.  You know we delivered, when we came to the island, we identified the suspects, all three of them, and handed it to them on a silver platter. 

We also identified the witness, who is the gardener.  We also had a person from the U.S. come down and literally almost got a confession out of Deepak.  We found a lot of evidence that they have not used for one reason or the other.  We've done most of all the searches.  And then my question is, is what have the police done?

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_12_11_getagripmonkey_archive.html
Police Union president confirms that Holloway case investigation has officially stopped Until the government explains what exactly the role of the new prosecutor will be.
DIARIO Aruba
12/13/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Monday, the police union (SPA) held a press conference to clear up certain matters that are still pending with the police force. According to SPA president Eric Zaandam, there are some things that are going in a troublesome route and because of this he felt it would be good to hold a press conference.

According to Zaandam, he noted that letters that were sent to the police force, to indicate that certain persons cannot speak with the press anymore, etc. Also, in the Public Prosecutor’s Office, certain people cannot speak to the press, which makes everything fall upon the police force, on its employees.

According to the SPA president, it is now enough and they have to explain to the press what is taking place, so that the press can see what is going on.

Zaandam said that he wants to elaborate on the matter of Commissioner Dompig, where he has been prohibited from speaking to the press and that the Minister of Justice said that Dompig speaks too much with the press and because of this he has forbidden him from doing so.

According to Zaandam, 2 months ago Dompig was approached by AHATA’s CEO, who is a member of the Communications Task Force, Jorge Pesquera, to become spokesperson of the task force.

The reason was that a few consultancy companies in the US showed that the message on the part of Aruba was not reaching in a clear and strong manner internationally using the spokespersons that they were using.

The consultancy companies counseled the Task Force to get a person who knows the legal process and knows about investigations in Aruba and so they decided to approach Dompig to do this.

The arrangement for Dompig’s interviews was that all questions that were to be asked of Dompig, among others for the magazine ‘Vanity Fair’, were first screened by the consultancy companies so that Commissioner Dompig could give the appropriate answers. All this took place according rules and wording, with the Prime Minister’s knowledge who gave the OK for this.

Now that everything has come out in Vanity Fair and that the American producers have come out with another strategy to attack Aruba, all of a sudden Dompig has become a person who speaks too much.

The Minister of Justice came into the game, as if there was no communication between the Prime Minister and the Minister of Justice, and now all the press knows that the Minister of Justice prohibited Commissioner Dompig from speaking.

These dirty games are unacceptable, according to Zaadam, who said that, for example, no one from the Task Force has come forward to say that they gave Commissioner Dompig the OK themselves, and that they have screened everything and that all was done in a correct manner.

The Prime Minister also can come forward to say that the Minister of Justice was at fault for prohibiting Dompig from speaking. This, according to Zaandam, who said that he wants to bring this type of thing forward to show how the police is being played by all other institutions.

All these games are for one sole objective that is unacceptable for the police, where for example prosecutor Karen Janssen was also prohibited to speak. After some time, now the Minister of Justice has expressed that prosecutor Angela from Curaçao has come to Aruba to conduct an investigation of the team of investigators.

According to the SPA president, Angela has come to Aruba to do this and not to assist in the investigation. This cannot be, according to Zaandam, who said that there can never be and investigation in an investigation.

After that SPA met with the team of investigators, they agreed that they are going to have everything on hold, until they are able to find out exactly what prosecutor Angela has come to do in Aruba. When they asked chief prosecutor Karen Janssen what prosecutor Angela came to do in Aruba, she said that she doesn’t know, that it’s something she can’t.

Prosecutor Angela hasn’t been in contact with the investigative team either, about for example, certain documents that he has related to the case, to see in detail what is taking place.

According to Zaandam, prosecutor Angela is sitting in an office at the Attorney General’s, is looking at the investigation files, which is something that cannot take place, and because of this they have stopped the investigation of the case, temporarily. Zaandam said that he realizes that this is a very troublesome decision, but it will be taken until they find more clarity about this.

He continued to say that now the American Senate has asked for more information on the case of Holloway and the intention of the government to send Arlene Schipper and Commissioner Dolfi Richardson to Washington.

Zaandam said that this is after three Commissioners that they added to the investigation of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. This way people’s attention is diverted.

This, according to the SPA president, who said that it is a public secret that there is a problem between the Attorney General and chief prosecutor Karen Janssen, and this is just something that cannot go on in the police force. According to Zaandam, he wants to avoid any division within the police force, that they government and others are trying to create.

First there was the supposed clash between Commissioner van der Straten and Commissioner Dompig, where van der Straten retired and things calmed down. Now Dompig took over the case, where they involved Dolfi Richardson in the game, to see if there was a clash.

SPA advised the two Commissioners that there is no clash in the police force and they expressed together that they are behind the investigative team, that they are together in this and that they speak together in respect to the team and the case. It is clear that if there is a separate power who wants to divide this team, they can forget about it.

According to Zaandam, the investigative team is doing a tremendous job and this has also been expressed by the Dutch colleagues, who were also in Aruba for the investigation.

These Dutch experts expressed in an FBI magazine that they could not have done a better job than the Aruban investigative team, however the Minister of Justice indicated that there will be an investigation of the investigative team, on the part of prosecutor Angela (whom he has respect for, according to Zaandam), who has barely 2 years as prosecutor, compared to the 15/16 years of experience of the prosecution’s office.

According to Zaandam, it’s best if they brought a prosecutor or expert from Holland, for example, who has a lit of experience in this area, for them to come do their investigation.

Zaandam said that the police of Aruba even listened to the FBI agents in Aruba speaking to their superiors in the US, saying what a good job the Aruban investigators are doing and do with the resources they have.

Posted by Getagrip at 12/13/2005 11:56:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_12_11_getagripmonkey_archive.html
Due to Minister’s reply being satisfactory
Investigative team will continue on Natalee’s case
DIARIO Aruba
12/14/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): After the police union explained their concerns related to the investigative team putting the case on hold, they now decided to continue on with the investigation.

It is known that the matter of justice getting involved [is valid] as long as it’s something serious. Any [conflict?] can cause much damage in any investigation, in particular when a person who is not qualified is involved in the matter, who was not involved in the interrogations or the investigation [to begin with].

Since the beginning, a way has been sought to push and pull, and make heads roll as if it was a chess game that they’re playing. While it deals with a very serious case, in particular the country of Aruba being at stake.

More still, when the steps are closely followed by people abroad. Recently, the government requested assistance from Minister of Justice David Dick, if the Aruban Public Prosecution could arrange to have the assistance Mr. Angela, an Aruban prosecutor that practices his profession in Curaçao.

They came to a good agreement and Mr. Angela traveled to Aruba apparently to reinforce the investigative team.

However, as days progressed, those in charge of the investigation said that he didn’t speak with them, he wasn’t in contact, and he took documents to read and study. While these actions which seem suspicious and reached the police union management. After having analyzed the situation, the union decided to stop the investigation and put it on hold so that the minister in charge could provide some clarity as to what prosecutor Angela is doing in Aruba.

Tuesday, a report came in that the union was notified that the prosecutor in question is analyzing the documents in order to give a ‘second opinion’.

On the basis of this report, they provided SPA representatives and finally the members of the team decided to resume the investigation, and this is now the second time that the team can’t concentrate due to interference. It is hoped that this will be the last time that a mandatory interferes with such an important investigation.

Posted by Getagrip at 12/14/2005 11:57:00 PM

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2008, 09:22:57 PM »

It appears Geraldo had something on the case tonight.  Heli posted this transcript at RU:

Geraldo At Large
February 24, 2008

Guest: John Q. Kelly

Geraldo:

John, first of all you've got the Joran van der Sloot situation. He confesses on tape, how strong is the case against him?

John:

I think they have a very strong case Geraldo.

He goes to Carlos & Charlie's a half hour before closing, he buys Natalee a drink, he takes it from the bartender, he walks over to her hands her the drink, stands there, she finishes the drink; within 20 minutes she's incoherent, she's lapsing in and out of consciousness.

We know he's dropped at a beach with her, he says now she went into seizures, you know she started shuddering, she stopped breathing and then he gives 3 different versions of what happens to her, but one of them has to be true because we've never found her and you dont' dispose of a body, you don't help in locating the person when you're the last one with her unless you have something to hide. I think he was fearful that an autopsy if she was found would show there was something in her system.

Geraldo:

But because the body was disposed of , aren't you frustrated that it does not appear that he's going to be re-arrested.

John:

Sure, I think they could arrest him and prosecute him on a circumstantial case just on what they have right now. A combination of other testimony and how own words would be enough to prosecute him.

Geraldo:

That would be reasonable but that would not be Aruba.

John:

You're right.

Thank you Klaas.

John Q. Kelly does not appear t beo holding out much hope that Joran van der Sloot will be brought to trial.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2008, 09:35:47 PM »

Hello Monkeys!! We had a HUUge day in Boston! We made a huge impact and a major blow to that ATA/Aruban Govt Travel show and them being a major sponsor. We kicked ass and it was all too easy! I have lot's to tell as it was a long day and plenty of action. Met again with Rob Smith for 10 minutes or so as well as 4 other Arubans. He told me three times he admired us for what we are doing but I have something to address with him as he is way over his head and the BS don't fly with us Monkeys!. It would be very embarrassing for him if he talked to me any longer but I respect him for being cordial. Head of security told me one of the Arubans was lying about me handing out info,showing my sweater..etc in the Travel Show as he did it for 2 days trying to get me kicked out. They aren't all good people at that booth and I take it back. At least two are dirtbags.

I am completely exhausted and will try to fill everyone in on all the details on the recording and here in the cage. A very successful day and a big thank you to the fellow Monkeys who came out with me and stood up for Natalee in Boston and those that gave support. It's amazing what we accomplished and I want to tell you all how important these events are after seeing it again today. We are underestimated big time!! Both here and at these shows.

Thanks for the update *******, I look forward to hearing more details when you've had a chance to get your rest! 

We're so proud of you and the others that took a Stand for Natalee in Boston!!!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2008, 09:46:16 PM »

Hey Monkeys 

A.M. Digital
12/08/2005

Just Wondering  TIA
OldF

Sounds to me like a high paid "Cleaner".  A very thorough indexing of of all documents and evidence in order to make sure nothing is left to cause Aruba problems.  Not independent enough for my liking.

Yep Anidac. It was all a bunch of bullshit. Anything with Rudy Croes' fingerprints on it is bullshit. A third grader could see the cover-up they so openly exercised on Aruba. They brought in a crooked lawyer from Curacao to compliment the crooked judges.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2008, 10:36:04 PM »

I think this is important to share.  Posted by LegallyLex at BFN....

CRITICAL TIME IN THE SEARCH - HELP AND IDEAS NEEDED

I am going to post this on several different areas of this blog site because I posted that there was not enough money from donations a few days ago and no one read or responded to this.  NOW, is the time, if you know of any corporations or sponsors who can help complete the search for Natalee the facts are as follows:

1.  We are in a CODE BLUE situation.  Within the next 24-48 hours there will be requests sent to several different countries, US., Aruba, Netherlands to ask for corporate sponsors to help complete the search for Natalee.  In good weather, this search can be completed in full in about 3 weeks.

2.  I am asking that if you know of any corporation or business who can help in this search to please donate monies to Texas Equusearch.

I realize that most of you have contributed to the search; however, our donations have not made a dent as to what is needed to finish the search.  Therefore, within the next 2 days a decision will be made to either complete the areas if the funds become available or to head home with the targets and shallow water search incomplete because of lack of funds.

I ask that if you know the friend of a friend of a friend who has ties to corporations to please call them to help.  Greta and Nancy Grace have been approached and have NOT EVEN RESPONDED.... What does that tell you?

People, anything that you can think of to help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.