April 28, 2024, 09:52:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317883 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: February 26, 2008, 02:07:23 PM »

O/T - 8 power plants down in south Florida

420,000 people without power
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: February 26, 2008, 02:14:32 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE Tuesday,
February 26th at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include Pat Brown, Robert Peters,
Christopher Lyons, Art Wood and Scared Monkeys

Join Dana this week as he welcomes:

* Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler, discussing the Reno serial rapist /
killer case.
    * Robert Peters from Morality in Media discusses Lindsay Lohan’s
bizarre Marilyn Monroe “Final Sitting” photo shoot.
    * Christopher Lyons from Cops Helping Cops.
    * Updates from former Secret Service Agent Art Wood.
    * Guests from ScaredMonkeys.Com discussing last weekend’s Aruban
protest at the Boston Travel Show.

LISTEN LIVE TUESDAY NIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: February 26, 2008, 02:18:50 PM »

Nancy Grace for June 15, 2005, CNNHN

GRACE: Are the local Aruba police interrogating them or has the FBI taken a crack at it?

PENHAUL: The FBI are down here in a support role. In some sense, as an advisory role. In all senses, they`re guests of the Aruban authorities here. That said, we have heard from law enforcement sources that there is close cooperation, that FBI agents are sitting in on all those interrogations, that FBI agents yesterday, for example, at least five agents, were present during that search by the Marriott Hotel.

Also, a police dog and its handler from Miami-Dade police force was there helping with that search. So there does appear to be close cooperation. Together with, of course, that blood sample, suspected blood sample, that in fact was sent to the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia. And that was the FBI that sent the test results back negative.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: February 26, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »

I agree.

Hans most likely knew by listening to wire taps.
Hans arranged for the entire arrest FARCE back in December.

This also explains why there was no new evidence to hold them with.

Hans knew what was going on and he set this whole thing up for reasons Janet mentions above.

It is very possible that Han Mos' office and home has been bugged and they know every move.  They have done so much, they would not, at all be above that.  It would be quite simple, really to do this.  His car, his home, and (chas croes) his phones.  No thing.  They are playing for keeps.  To keep what they have and for some their lives.      Jack B
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: February 26, 2008, 02:24:37 PM »

MF added:

The report came back this morning stating that the tests exclude Natalee Holloway.

The OM will release a statement later today.

Last edited by MF on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

I am puzzled how the tests could be return so quickly.  Is this from a find yesterday, or a previous find they sent for testings? Clearly I have missed something, again.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: February 26, 2008, 02:28:12 PM »

MF added:

The report came back this morning stating that the tests exclude Natalee Holloway.

I am puzzled how the tests could be return so quickly.  Is this from a find yesterday, or a previous find they sent for testings? Clearly I have missed something, again.

MF was asked:  Do you have any idea when this was found?

MF answered:  Not sure, the info leaked at that time I posted the thread back in January, so it could have been days or weeks before that.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: February 26, 2008, 02:28:31 PM »

MF added:

MF just posted something about it first "leaking" back in January so it could have been found a while ago.  I think we need to wait for something official from the prosecutors office or the Persistence crew.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: February 26, 2008, 03:04:15 PM »

O/T They said it peaked at 4,000,000

But does anyone think that Hans arresting the boys the day before the taping was to begin was on purpose? Perhaps to plan the response? Didn't Patrick mention that? Of course, I can't believe that Joran's script would have been written that way, and Joran seemed genuinely panicked and out of control when the sting was announced.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: February 26, 2008, 03:05:09 PM »

The Elmo Knows Your Name doll has suddenly taken an evil turn, going from singing happy songs, now giggles "Kill Joran". Please check your dolls batteries before contacting the company.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #369 on: February 26, 2008, 03:15:19 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE Tuesday,
February 26th at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include Pat Brown, Robert Peters,
Christopher Lyons, Art Wood and Scared Monkeys

Join Dana this week as he welcomes:

* Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler, discussing the Reno serial rapist /
killer case.
    * Robert Peters from Morality in Media discusses Lindsay Lohan’s
bizarre Marilyn Monroe “Final Sitting” photo shoot.
    * Christopher Lyons from Cops Helping Cops.
    * Updates from former Secret Service Agent Art Wood.
    * Guests from ScaredMonkeys.Com discussing last weekend’s Aruban
protest at the Boston Travel Show.

LISTEN LIVE TUESDAY NIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN

Thank You Klaas! Sounds like Another Great Show! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: February 26, 2008, 03:21:33 PM »

MF added:

MF just posted something about it first "leaking" back in January so it could have been found a while ago.  I think we need to wait for something official from the prosecutors office or the Persistence crew.

This could be from the trap we saw on Dateline.  They said samples had been sent to the FBI.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: February 26, 2008, 03:32:22 PM »

My thoughts as well,that cage could have held someone's DNA, but NOT  Natalee's

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: February 26, 2008, 03:37:24 PM »

If it's from the cage, then whatever it was had been well preserved enough so that the divers knew to give a thumbs down to Persistance, but know that it was a body.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: February 26, 2008, 03:51:18 PM »

If it's from the cage, then whatever it was had been well preserved enough so that the divers knew to give a thumbs down to Persistance, but know that it was a body.
I doubt it was retrieved from that cage we saw on dateline that was filmed at the end of December. Probably another target that they had found since that time.MO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: February 26, 2008, 03:51:57 PM »

Does Florida have rats?

~~~~~~~~
St. Maarten: The Dutch side was plunged into pitch darkness for three hours Saturday night when a wandering rat caused a short circuit at Cay Bay power plant. The outage, which started at 9:05pm, continued until 12:56am, when power was restored to the last affected district.

The electrocuted rat was found by utilities company GEBE personnel at the bottom of the only open high voltage cubicle in the power plant just after the short circuit occurred. 

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: February 26, 2008, 04:04:19 PM »

I had thoughts that if they ever did this ocean search they might find other human remains there in the water. I wonder who did the DNA test that excluded Natalee? I didn't think Aruba had any place there like Quantico or NFI to do forensic testing?

MF edited the post:

The earlier report that the Persistance has found something has now been confirmed.
Human remains were found and these sent to the FBI lab in Quantico.

Hey all ya'll!  Just got to get my 2 cents in on this.

I am sure the cause of death will be ruled a suicide or natural causes!   

Existence is futile.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: February 26, 2008, 04:13:35 PM »

I had thoughts that if they ever did this ocean search they might find other human remains there in the water. I wonder who did the DNA test that excluded Natalee? I didn't think Aruba had any place there like Quantico or NFI to do forensic testing?

MF edited the post:

The earlier report that the Persistance has found something has now been confirmed.
Human remains were found and these sent to the FBI lab in Quantico.

Hey all ya'll!  Just got to get my 2 cents in on this.

I am sure the cause of death will be ruled a suicide or natural causes!   

Well, if one can gut themself and set themself on fire, certainly they could crawl into a crab trap and drown themself.  Geez...such doubting a Thomas
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: February 26, 2008, 04:16:50 PM »

I found this at RU and it makes sence

LovelyPigeon Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:40 pm   

Fri 25-Jan
Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-
The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations,interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.

I don't think the tests were "just" conducted, but are results of some of those dives by the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions in which divers "retrieved samples" that were delivered for analysis. My doubts lie in the sample which has produced a positive (if the report is accurate) coming from the fish trap we saw on Dateline.

I suspect at least one of those dives, probably on a wreck, could have produced human remains, even if they're fairly ancient. 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: February 26, 2008, 04:22:13 PM »

I found this at RU and it makes sence

LovelyPigeon Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:40 pm   

Fri 25-Jan
Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-
The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations,interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.

I don't think the tests were "just" conducted, but are results of some of those dives by the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions in which divers "retrieved samples" that were delivered for analysis. My doubts lie in the sample which has produced a positive (if the report is accurate) coming from the fish trap we saw on Dateline.

I suspect at least one of those dives, probably on a wreck, could have produced human remains, even if they're fairly ancient. 

This concerns me.  Can this be trusted?   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: February 26, 2008, 04:25:14 PM »

Maybe we should just wait for an OFFICIAL report/press release on it? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.