April 27, 2024, 11:55:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317832 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: February 26, 2008, 06:56:31 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,332848,00.html

FBI Says Fabrics Found in Aruban Crab Trap Not From Holloway
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  An FBI analysis of fabric collected from a crab trap off Aruba showed the material did not match clothing worn by missing American Natalee Holloway, prosecutors said Tuesday.

The fabric was recovered in January by Aruban divers in about 90 feet (27 meters) of water as they searched for the body of the missing woman, the public prosecutor's office said in a statement.

Click here for photos from the case.

The FBI compared the material to a blouse worn by Holloway, who was 18 when she disappeared on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the island in May 2005. The results "showed that the two materials were not a match," the statement said.

I keep waiting for a certain person to say I told you so about Mos:) I wish they wouldn't divulge to the Aruban authorities the location of targets in water less than 300 feet deep. It is impossible to rule out tampering based upon prior history.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: February 26, 2008, 06:56:42 PM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  An FBI analysis of fabric collected from a crab trap off Aruba showed the material did not match clothing worn by missing American Natalee Holloway, prosecutors said Tuesday.

The fabric was recovered in January by Aruban divers in about 90 feet (27 meters) of water as they searched for the body of the missing woman, the public prosecutor's office said in a statement.

The FBI compared the material to a blouse worn by Holloway, who was 18 when she disappeared on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the island in May 2005. The results "showed that the two materials were not a match," the statement said.

I have a feeling this is incorrect.  If it's correct then it's very interresting.  That would mean that either the piece of fabric we saw in the Boca Tortuga area was saved, or they found other pieces of Natalee's top.  Interresting indeed.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: February 26, 2008, 06:59:36 PM »

I have a feeling this is incorrect.  If it's correct then it's very interresting.  That would mean that either the piece of fabric we saw in the Boca Tortuga area was saved, or they found other pieces of Natalee's top.  Interresting indeed.

Very very good Klaas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: February 26, 2008, 07:01:26 PM »

Which would mean they have VERY GOOD reason to be searching the ocean unless her clothes were thrown in the water and her body burried elsewhere. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #404 on: February 26, 2008, 07:03:17 PM »

Breaking News from the Birmingham News
Today at 3:30 PM CST

Fabric found in Aruban crab trap doesn't match Holloway's clothing
Posted by Birmingham News February 26, 2008 3:26 PM

File
Aruba officials say fabric found in a crab trap does not match clothing worn by Natalee Holloway.
Fabric found in a crab trap off the Aruban coast doesn't match a blouse worn by Natalee Holloway when she disappeared, officials said today.

The fabric was recovered by a dive crew last month and tested by the FBI, which was holding fabric samples matching Holloway's top, according to a release from the Aruban prosecutor's office.

Holloway, then 18, disappeared in May of 2005 on a trip to Aruba with fellow graduates of Mountain Brook High School. Soon afterward, her family circulated a picture of her taken at the beach with friends on her last night wearing a blue, green and white halter top.

The news is just the latest blow to what had been a renewed effort to solve the case. Earlier this month, a Dutch appeals court refused to let Aruban prosecutors re-arrest their chief suspect on the basis of an undercover television video. Joran van der Sloot had told a friend in the video that he watched Holloway die on the beach and asked a friend to dispose of her body in the water.

Hannah Wolfson

Fabric/Duct Tape - Boca Tortuga
SCARED MONKEYS FRONT PAGE
June 18, 2006

What did the Aruba Park Ranger pick up at Boca Tortuga area? Fabric that matched Natalee’s Top?

What ever happened to this material? Why didn’t the media camera man take a close up of what so closely resembled the green fabric of Natalee’s top? One would have thought that they would have zoomed right in to see what had been collected.

On Sunday, July 17, 2005 the park rangers found the duct tape with long blonde hair in the Boca Tortuga area of Aruba. A park ranger being video’d walking around picks up a piece of fabric that matches Natalee’s top.

The question still remains today, what ever happened to this evidence that was collected? We also need to remember that this material that was found washed ashore following the hurricanes that took place last summer. It is highly possibly that the material washed ashore from another location on the island or from out at sea.

View fabric images:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/18/what-did-the-aruba-park-ranger-pick-up-at-boca-tortuga-area-fabric-that-matched-natalees-top/

There are so many valid theories that could have been but.

You know, I am so sick of trying to guess what happened, spending hours and hours of time, millions of dollars by all the different parties, the police time, the courts time, the judges time, and worst of all watching a river of tears fall from the eyes of Natalee's mother and family all because some little shit wants to play games and his parents and their friends seemingly want to indulge him and are thus covering him up, that I suggest doing what should have been done in the beginning, which is to whip his ass until he is more than happy to tell the truth. He has said he did it, twice, so we know I would worry that I was harming the innocent. And to have the nerve to say to the world, I know what happened but I don't want to talk about it now, maybe later. Right about then he deserved to be smacked until he did feel like talking. I really don't know why the world is catering to such ways by a child, nor can I imagine what he is going to grow into as a result him being allowed to act like a two year old.

The only good thing is that I have been fortunate to see how many truly good people there are in the world when I look at the people supporting Beth, people who invest their emotions, their time, their money, their intelligence, their skills, but mostly their love and concern to stand by the girl.

AMEN PI!  The money and heartache could have been save!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: February 26, 2008, 07:04:55 PM »

Which would mean they have VERY GOOD reason to be searching the ocean unless her clothes were thrown in the water and her body burried elsewhere. 

They probably have the blouse in the evidence room in Aruba
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 26, 2008, 07:07:21 PM »

I wonder if this report today is what Kyle meant last week when he said>>
"Things are just beginning to get interesting.  Stay tuned."

??

Maybe, but it's possible there have been other samples that have been sent for testing.  At least I hope so.

The Datelilne story said that samples collected at the huge crab trap
 had been sent to the FBI.  I picked up on that because it was a relief
to hear that the FBI was doing the testing.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: February 26, 2008, 07:10:16 PM »

I take this news as positive because:

#1  They are testing anything at all found IN CASE

#2  The testing was being done by the FBI

Obvious they don't trust evidence handed over to the Aruban Prosecutor or ALE.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: February 26, 2008, 07:10:58 PM »

Mathilda Waltzing lyrics
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: February 26, 2008, 07:12:18 PM »

MF Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:54 pm    

Press release

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

T ++ (297) 521 4100
F ++ (297) 521 4190

To All media

From The Public Prosecutor’s Office

Date February 26, 2007

Pages 1

Cloth found in crab trap not a match with sample of blouse Holloway, according to FBI Laboratory.

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match. 

This post seems to imply the FBI has a sample of the exact match of the type of material of her blouse.  I just assumed they had a shirt identical to the one Natalee wore.  I surely never thought any evidence found at Boca Tortuga was turned over to the FBI...hope I'm mistaken and it was turned over...  I do hope they found more items that we haven't been privy to yet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: February 26, 2008, 07:13:12 PM »

Capslock - I see you found your slightly modified avatar I posted for you 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: February 26, 2008, 07:16:25 PM »

Miss Magnolia is correct.
Dateline:

Material from the trap was given to the FBI
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: February 26, 2008, 07:17:45 PM »

You know, I am so sick of trying to guess what happened, spending hours and hours of time, millions of dollars by all the different parties, the police time, the courts time, the judges time, and worst of all watching a river of tears fall from the eyes of Natalee's mother and family all because some little shit wants to play games and his parents and their friends seemingly want to indulge him and are thus covering him up, that I suggest doing what should have been done in the beginning, which is to whip his ass until he is more than happy to tell the truth. He has said he did it, twice, so we know I would worry that I was harming the innocent. And to have the nerve to say to the world, I know what happened but I don't want to talk about it now, maybe later. Right about then he deserved to be smacked until he did feel like talking. I really don't know why the world is catering to such ways by a child, nor can I imagine what he is going to grow into as a result him being allowed to act like a two year old.

The only good thing is that I have been fortunate to see how many truly good people there are in the world when I look at the people supporting Beth, people who invest their emotions, their time, their money, their intelligence, their skills, but mostly their love and concern to stand by the girl.

Why some fed up person or persons in the Netherlands hasn't snatched that bastard up, taken him to an undisclosed location, and beat the living shit out of him until he told the truth, within an inch of his life if necessary, is beyond me. No cops to protect him, no prosecutor to protect him, no daddy or his judge friends to protect him. Just mano a mano. I do believe he would know fear easy enough.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: February 26, 2008, 07:18:57 PM »

Capslock - I see you found your slightly modified avatar I posted for you 

I was wonder Why my monkey was puffing .

Good job..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #414 on: February 26, 2008, 07:19:36 PM »

Here is what the Telegraaf had to say......
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3405869/__Kledingstuk_niet_van_Natalee___.html
 kledingstuk in bow net not of Natalee Holloway
' ORANJESTAD - a
kledingstuk that the crew of the ship found Persistence in January in
krabbenfuik for the coast of Aruba, does not prove be of Natalee
Holloway. That the Public Prosecution Service (OM) on Aruba has
announced Tuesday after laboratory research of the American FBI.

The research ship, which since end previous year thanks to American
grants the sea has gone by rail precise afscant around Aruba nasty of
had disappeared American teenager, zocht to the krabbenfuik. On Aruba
tales did the round that the body of Holloway in a bow net had been
placed.

When the sonar of the Persistence noticed the suspected bow net on a
depth of approximately thirty meters, report of was made there to
justice. Public Prosecution Service changed gear vervolgens a room
plunger team in that the material above water obtained.

Aruba let the FBI with the textile rests a comparative research do
because the office had already a monster of the same type of material
as the bloes which Natalee aanhad on the night of its disappearance in

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: February 26, 2008, 07:19:43 PM »

This post seems to imply the FBI has a sample of the exact match of the type of material of her blouse.  I just assumed they had a shirt identical to the one Natalee wore.  I surely never thought any evidence found at Boca Tortuga was turned over to the FBI...hope I'm mistaken and it was turned over...  I do hope they found more items that we haven't been privy to yet.

Very early on the ALE got a duplicate of the blouse Natalee was wearing from Beth so they'd know what to throw away if they found a match.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: February 26, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »

Miss Magnolia is correct.
Dateline:

Material from the trap was given to the FBI

Thank you Mr. Frog

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #417 on: February 26, 2008, 07:20:51 PM »

Wasn't it Beth that purchased a top like Nat's for the Holland TV show?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: February 26, 2008, 07:22:33 PM »

Why some fed up person or persons in the Netherlands hasn't snatched that bastard up, taken him to an undisclosed location, and beat the living shit out of him until he told the truth, within an inch of his life if necessary, is beyond me. No cops to protect him, no prosecutor to protect him, no daddy or his judge friends to protect him. Just mano a mano. I do believe he would know fear easy enough.

I am certainly not saying kill him, but just whip some sense and decency into his monster looking fore head. And yes Aruba, we know you could not arrest him regardless:)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: February 26, 2008, 07:22:37 PM »

Wasn't it Beth that purchased a top like Nat's for the Holland TV show?

Yes, it was similar but I didn't think it looked identical.  But she did, yes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.