April 28, 2024, 01:16:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317841 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #580 on: February 26, 2008, 11:50:43 PM »

I know things don't look too good right now. In fact they kinda look worse than ever.

Sloot on the run and unable to be contained. Persistence outta money and 100 + targets to explore.... things do not look good.

But in some way, I think something huge is going to happen, and I'm not the most optimistic person as most already know. I'm a self confessed cynic. But, it's always darkest before the storm and than voila`.....

maybe we're all in for something beautiful.
I think You're on to something Rob....I Pray You are Right.....I think having a Positive Attitude right now along with Faith and Hope is a Must!

Hi Hotping! 
I hope and pray that you and Rob are right.....
Hi TM! I'm Keeping the Faith for Natalee....That means no negative thoughts...I believe that the Persistence will get the funds that they need to complete the search and that Natalee will be found and that Joran will go to Hell! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: February 26, 2008, 11:54:32 PM »

Oops I meant to say picture #3     
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: February 26, 2008, 11:55:34 PM »

How do they know what is Natalee's DNA, which is the perp's or perps DNA and what does it all look like mixed up?  Does anyone know?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: February 26, 2008, 11:56:55 PM »

Are we ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, 100%  sure that THAT crab cage isn't  IT?!?! .....................Something doesn't add up.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #584 on: February 26, 2008, 11:57:56 PM »

I know things don't look too good right now. In fact they kinda look worse than ever.

Sloot on the run and unable to be contained. Persistence outta money and 100 + targets to explore.... things do not look good.

But in some way, I think something huge is going to happen, and I'm not the most optimistic person as most already know. I'm a self confessed cynic. But, it's always darkest before the storm and than voila`.....

maybe we're all in for something beautiful.
I think You're on to something Rob....I Pray You are Right.....I think having a Positive Attitude right now along with Faith and Hope is a Must!

Hi Hotping! 
I hope and pray that you and Rob are right.....
Hi TM! I'm Keeping the Faith for Natalee....That means no negative thoughts...I believe that the Persistence will get the funds that they need to complete the search and that Natalee will be found and that Joran will go to Hell! 
  I LIKE THOSE THOUGHTS!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #585 on: February 26, 2008, 11:58:52 PM »

Klaas- Is there a web link we can donate via PayPal?

No Paypal but the TES website has an option to pay similar to Paypal:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Thanks Klaas! So happens I have a PayPal debit card that'll work just fine!
Don't forget to specify for "Holloway Search"...

I just posted this info several times on Gretawire, in different threads.  We need to spread the word fast and furious, time is of the essence!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: February 27, 2008, 12:01:28 AM »

i haven't read everything, so my apologies.

but looking at the photos of the crab trap:

i am sure the divers had a way better look to check if something was in there?
i mean they say they can recognize a quarter on the ocean floor.
the ocean floor is a messy thing with living organisms so all kind of things can't start growing in there.
so i wouldn't just look at the photos and start seeing things.

again, i don't know the full context of this.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: February 27, 2008, 12:01:34 AM »

Janet - thank CARPE for all those Youtubes!  I don't know how he does it, he's absolutely amazing how he gets them all and uploads them so quickly!

THANKS CARPE!!!

Klaas ... you always acknowledge Carpe so ... when you did not this time ... I thought you decided to skip the two hours sleep you get each night and ... develop a new hobby.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: February 27, 2008, 12:01:39 AM »

Are we ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, 100%  sure that THAT crab cage isn't  IT?!?! .....................Something doesn't add up.

I agree with you, Wreck.  There are too many things in that cage to ignore.
It is somebody in that cage. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #589 on: February 27, 2008, 12:03:04 AM »

I just posted this info several times on Gretawire, in different threads.  We need to spread the word fast and furious, time is of the essence!
Good job Dihannah1!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: February 27, 2008, 12:08:16 AM »

Janet - thank CARPE for all those Youtubes!  I don't know how he does it, he's absolutely amazing how he gets them all and uploads them so quickly!

THANKS CARPE!!!

Klaas ... you always acknowledge Carpe so ... when you did not this time ... I thought you decided to skip the two hours sleep you get each night and ... develop a new hobby.

Janet

When I posted it I realized I forgot to acknowledge Carpe in error.  He does all of those shows.  I don't have the time nor the equipment to do it.  I am amazed at Carpes ability to capture and upload the shows so quickly to Youtube.  Carpe rocks!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: February 27, 2008, 12:08:21 AM »

Crabcage #3 Stamped:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: February 27, 2008, 12:09:38 AM »

the ocean floor is a messy thing with living organisms so all kind of things can't start growing in there.

Did you see these pics?

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: February 27, 2008, 12:12:42 AM »

THANKS CARPE!!!

Janet

When I posted it I realized I forgot to acknowledge Carpe in error.  He does all of those shows.  I don't have the time nor the equipment to do it.  I am amazed at Carpes ability to capture and upload the shows so quickly to Youtube.  Carpe rocks!
Yes,Indeed He Does Rock! 

In God We Trust!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: February 27, 2008, 12:13:37 AM »

Ok, I'm feeling desperate right now.  Going back to my fundraising days for my girls (raised money for Bahama cruise trips for my daughter's dance team, just like Natalees),  WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A WAY TO GET MONEY ASAP!   We need to pull our resources with BFN and other Natalee supporters together to come up with quick cash!   I'm not sure how to pull it off on the internet, like real life, but with all the smart monkeys here and other sites,  I'm SURE we can do something!

We have came too far, to let this go now!   I'm open to suggestions and willing to help in any way I can!   

ANIDAC!  Great job!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: February 27, 2008, 12:15:26 AM »

Good Thinking Dihannah1! You Rock Also! 

In God We Trust!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: February 27, 2008, 12:16:18 AM »

Awemainta Newspaper 2-27-08

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: February 27, 2008, 12:16:34 AM »

Did you see these pics?

yes but i am not going to look at it in that kind of way.
that only can be done if you are a diver and can check it out yourselves.
and then do research on it in a lab.
i just find it ethically a little bit wrong to just look at those photos in that kind of way.
but maybe that's just me. i've just woken up.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: February 27, 2008, 12:16:48 AM »

Ok, I'm feeling desperate right now.  Going back to my fundraising days for my girls (raised money for Bahama cruise trips for my daughter's dance team, just like Natalees),  WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A WAY TO GET MONEY ASAP!   We need to pull our resources with BFN and other Natalee supporters together to come up with quick cash!   I'm not sure how to pull it off on the internet, like real life, but with all the smart monkeys here and other sites,  I'm SURE we can do something!

We have came too far, to let this go now!   I'm open to suggestions and willing to help in any way I can!   

ANIDAC!  Great job!

Dutch posters?  Can you help on your end of the pond?

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: February 27, 2008, 12:22:45 AM »

ANIDAC!  Great job!

Dutch posters?  Can you help on your end of the pond?

ONLINE EBAY GARAGE SELL.. everyone can sell there stuff they want to get rid of some people are sitting on gold mines and dont know it

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.