April 27, 2024, 11:33:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317829 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #600 on: February 27, 2008, 12:23:29 AM »

i haven't read everything, so my apologies.

but looking at the photos of the crab trap:

i am sure the divers had a way better look to check if something was in there?
i mean they say they can recognize a quarter on the ocean floor.
the ocean floor is a messy thing with living organisms so all kind of things can't start growing in there.
so i wouldn't just look at the photos and start seeing things.

again, i don't know the full context of this.

Did you see these pics?

yes but i am not going to look at it in that kind of way.
that only can be done if you are a diver and can check it out yourselves.
and then do research on it in a lab.
i just find it ethically a little bit wrong to just look at those photos in that kind of way.
but maybe that's just me. i've just woken up.
I understand Caesu...Klaas said these pics were left by someone on the front page that did not give their name.... so that means We really don't know if they have credibility.....JMO 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: February 27, 2008, 12:24:16 AM »

Ok, I'm feeling desperate right now.  Going back to my fundraising days for my girls (raised money for Bahama cruise trips for my daughter's dance team, just like Natalees),  WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A WAY TO GET MONEY ASAP!   We need to pull our resources with BFN and other Natalee supporters together to come up with quick cash!   I'm not sure how to pull it off on the internet, like real life, but with all the smart monkeys here and other sites,  I'm SURE we can do something!

We have came too far, to let this go now!   I'm open to suggestions and willing to help in any way I can!   

ANIDAC!  Great job!

One thing that can be accomplished in minutes it to have a nice size graphic that links to the donation site EquuSearch has set up with "Network for Good" .  I am always surprised that it isn't prominently placed on our own front page for members and guests alike to do the quick impulse donation on the spot from the front page.

Many of us have web servers and hosted sites that can also post the graphic and link on their front pages.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #602 on: February 27, 2008, 12:26:55 AM »

Ok, I'm feeling desperate right now.  Going back to my fundraising days for my girls (raised money for Bahama cruise trips for my daughter's dance team, just like Natalees),  WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A WAY TO GET MONEY ASAP!   We need to pull our resources with BFN and other Natalee supporters together to come up with quick cash!   I'm not sure how to pull it off on the internet, like real life, but with all the smart monkeys here and other sites,  I'm SURE we can do something!

We have came too far, to let this go now!   I'm open to suggestions and willing to help in any way I can!   

ANIDAC!  Great job!

Dutch posters?  Can you help on your end of the pond?

ONLINE EBAY GARAGE SELL.. everyone can sell there stuff they want to get rid of some people are sitting on gold mines and dont know it

LOL,  I was just going to ebay to see what can be done!  Great idea!  I agree,  it's a great opportunity!  I was trying to figure out how to do that.  Do they have a online 'Garage Sale",   that we can all donate and sell on using one safe online user id?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: February 27, 2008, 12:28:02 AM »

Tim said on Greta that the DNA didn't match.
The Statement from the OM on Aruba said that there was no fabric match.
I believe that the FBI has been testing lots of things.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: February 27, 2008, 12:29:16 AM »

ANIDAC!  Great job!

One thing that can be accomplished in minutes it to have a nice size graphic that links to the donation site EquuSearch has set up with "Network for Good" .  I am always surprised that it isn't prominently placed on our own front page for members and guests alike to do the quick impulse donation on the spot from the front page.

Many of us have web servers and hosted sites that can also post the graphic and link on their front pages.

Excellent point!  Klaas, can you get that done?  We have alot of fp posters from everywhere that don't necessarily join. Many are long time lurkers.  Maybe a link with an explanation on how easy it is?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: February 27, 2008, 12:30:06 AM »

I wish someone from the Persistence would just come out and say what the thing that looks like a skull really is, or what the material looked like.  A straight answer about anything having to do with this case would be very welcome.

Maybe us Monkeys could compile a list of queries that we would appreciated clarified and ... email the the list to the Persistence.

I am having a difficult time getting past the size of the trap/cage that has been located in Aruban waters and ... the Natalee Holloway connection.  Does the size of the trap/cage that has been located by the Persistence compare to the size of the trap/cage stolen from the Fisherman's Hut on the morning of May 30, 2005. 

The images that were emailed anonymously to Klaas of the trap/cage and contents??  Considering that these images were not forwarded directly to Scared Monkeys from our Persistence sources ... a verification that the images are authentic as well as an explanation regarding the contents would be appreciated.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 27, 2008, 12:30:39 AM »

ANIDAC!  Great job!

Dutch posters?  Can you help on your end of the pond?

ONLINE EBAY GARAGE SELL.. everyone can sell there stuff they want to get rid of some people are sitting on gold mines and dont know it

LOL,  I was just going to ebay to see what can be done!  Great idea!  I agree,  it's a great opportunity!  I was trying to figure out how to do that.  Do they have a online 'Garage Sale",   that we can all donate and sell on using one safe online user id?

I have no idea.. I know nothing about ebay I just knw ppl sell alot of stuff on there.. I havent figured out how to use it when I want something I have my neighbor bid on it and I hand her cash  deal done Smile

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: February 27, 2008, 12:31:06 AM »

You know there is an obvious question in all this crab trap stuff.

The water search obviously found a crab trap, with clothing material and enough material (could be body parts, remains) for the FBI to do a DNA test on. It turns out that it was not Natalee.

However ... who is it then? TES obviously found someone's remains, just not NH. How weird is that. So just how many mysteries does the Aruban water have?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: February 27, 2008, 12:35:54 AM »

The water search obviously found a crab trap, with clothing material and enough material (could be body parts, remains) for the FBI to do a DNA test on. It turns out that it was not Natalee.

However ... who is it then? TES obviously found someone's remains, just not NH. How weird is that. So just how many mysteries does the Aruban water have?

Hi Red,  if your reading, we are trying to figure out how to raise money for the search, asap!   Anidac had a great idea about the FP.  Please see some of our ideas and let us know what you think and throw in suggestions?

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: February 27, 2008, 12:37:24 AM »

If they have DNA.. they need to contact the family of Bud Larsen from My area seattle who has been missing in aruba since i believe 1997  since there was few clues to his disappearence that he walked off from a wind surfing place pissed off because the equipment he requested wasnt available and his wallet and everything was found in his room my guess would be contact the family and get some DNA from them maybe another family can get answers to unanswered questions

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: February 27, 2008, 12:38:38 AM »

well, it DOES stand to reason that Natalee wasn't the ONLY unfortunate soul to be disposed of in this manner from that HELL hole.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: February 27, 2008, 12:40:50 AM »

I asked the same question earlier tonight.  I stated that it seems like a scene out of the ShowTime series "Dexter"  What will they say when they start bringing up traps and cages with multiple remains inside?  I know, it's a frame job by the US gov. LOL  (This isn't a laughing matter however)

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: February 27, 2008, 12:42:13 AM »

or a big sea creature trapped in it and fishermen cloth.
i mean it could be anything.
look at how thick the bars of the trap are overgrown with stuff.
maybe some animal made there a nest.
if the Presistence checked it out, i am sure they did a very good job to make sure all possibilities are looked into.

they wouldn't just release or leak a few photos to the public to speculate on.
we don't know were thosoephotos are from or do we?

maybe just another sick prank of somebody.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: February 27, 2008, 12:42:33 AM »

Sorry Red, I didn't respond to your post.   But I'm sure they will find all sorts of things, including many remains.  It's Aruba! Wink

I'm going to go to bed and sleep on some ideas for raising money.    We just CANT let these searchers down now.  They are too far into it to have to stop now.

G'night Monkeys and sweet dreams!

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: February 27, 2008, 12:43:20 AM »

Well the only "official" word has been the material hasn't been a match...nothing of remains.  Is there a slight chance the DNA isn't finished yet on the remains? (Assuming remains have been found in there.)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #615 on: February 27, 2008, 12:43:50 AM »

I've felt from the beginning that the Persistence would uncover a lot of Aruba's dirty secrets out there....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #616 on: February 27, 2008, 12:46:08 AM »

goodnight everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #617 on: February 27, 2008, 12:46:24 AM »

I've felt from the beginning that the Persistence would uncover a lot of Aruba's dirty secrets out there....
Yep! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: February 27, 2008, 12:46:39 AM »

However ... who is it then? TES obviously found someone's remains, just not NH. How weird is that. So just how many mysteries does the Arabian water have?

Hi Red,  if your reading, we are trying to figure out how to raise money for the search, asap!  anodic had a great idea about the FP.  Please see some of our ideas and let us know what you think and throw in suggestions?

I am sure there is a good reason why a like has not been posted on the front page in the past.  Considering Kusch lists ScaredMonkeys.com as a corporate sponsor on their "About Us" page http://www.texasequusearch.org/sponsors.html , it does seem like a good fit in my opinion.  Then again, you may have good reasons for not posting the link.  My thoughts have always been that no one had actually thought of it yet.  It is kind of obvious and easily overlooked.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: February 27, 2008, 12:49:13 AM »

Hi Red,  if your reading, we are trying to figure out how to raise money for the search, asap!   Anidac had a great idea about the FP.  Please see some of our ideas and let us know what you think and throw in suggestions?

I am not quite sure why they waited so long. Personally, I would have started asking 6 months ago. The $'s they are looking for seem more corporate than private, although any donation would probably be appreciated.

SM has done fund raisers for TES is the past and promoted people to do so. Fund raising does not happen over night unless there is some catastropic event like a hurricane and the RED CROSS is involved.

Donations requests should have run all during the Date Line interview at the bottom like a news ticker. That's what was needed.

We will see what we can do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.