April 28, 2024, 05:51:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317858 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #620 on: February 27, 2008, 12:50:21 AM »

OK...Here' a thought...since no one has been interested in claiming the reward money for Natalee..could maybe the person that was willing to put up the reward money give the money to the search (TES/Persistence) instead of for the reward.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: February 27, 2008, 12:51:31 AM »

Well gang, it's been nice to post a few times tonight.  I haven't really done this in many months although I read almost daily.

I have an early meeting in the AM and need my beauty sleep to be fresh and sharp minded for this group.  I will checking when I can tomorrow during the day to keep up and try to post some tomorrow night.

Be safe my friends.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: February 27, 2008, 12:52:28 AM »

Ok, I'm feeling desperate right now.  Going back to my fundraising days for my girls (raised money for Bahama cruise trips for my daughter's dance team, just like Natalees),  WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A WAY TO GET MONEY ASAP!   We need to pull our resources with BFN and other Natalee supporters together to come up with quick cash!   I'm not sure how to pull it off on the internet, like real life, but with all the smart monkeys here and other sites,  I'm SURE we can do something!

We have came too far, to let this go now!   I'm open to suggestions and willing to help in any way I can!   

ANIDAC!  Great job!

One thing that can be accomplished in minutes it to have a nice size graphic that links to the donation site EquuSearch has set up with "Network for Good" .  I am always surprised that it isn't prominently placed on our own front page for members and guests alike to do the quick impulse donation on the spot from the front page.

Many of us have web servers and hosted sites that can also post the graphic and link on their front pages.

I gave my widow's mite.   It might buy them lunch one day.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: February 27, 2008, 12:58:49 AM »

You know there is an obvious question in all this crab trap stuff.

The water search obviously found a crab trap, with clothing material and enough material (could be body parts, remains) for the FBI to do a DNA test on. It turns out that it was not Natalee.

However ... who is it then? TES obviously found someone's remains, just not NH. How weird is that. So just how many mysteries does the Aruban water have?

Hi Red,  if your reading, we are trying to figure out how to raise money for the search, asap!   Anidac had a great idea about the FP.  Please see some of our ideas and let us know what you think and throw in suggestions?

I am not quite sure why they waited so long. Personally, I would have started asking 6 months ago. The $'s they are looking for seem more corporate than private, although any donation would probably be appreciated.

SM has done fund raisers for TES is the past and promoted people to do so. Fund raising does not happen over night unless there is some catastropic event like a hurricane and the RED CROSS is involved.

Donations requests should have run all during the Date Line interview at the bottom like a news ticker. That's what was needed.

We will see what we can do.

Red,  I fully agree with you but I also understand the power of impulse.  In less than 30 minutes tonight I was able to talk a co-worker into donating 1/2 his annual bonus check which we have posted to our accounts today (Wed.).  That's somewhere in the neighborhood of $3000-$5000.  In addition to my doubling my monthly recurring donation which is three digits.  I know not many can afford this level of support but even smaller amount add up quickly with greater numbers contributing.  I am going to hit up the corp. I work for tomorrow to see if they will contribut something.  That's a tougher nut to crack but if EquuSearch is listed as not for profit and in the long list of official charities they have on file they may bite.  Others may do the same.  It's worth a shot I think.  We may not be able to cover the entire remaining project but I bet we can buy some days at least.  And like I said before, the next target could be the one.  We won't know unless they have a chance to look.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: February 27, 2008, 12:59:47 AM »

Jossy has a long editorial about Natalee's mortia,
but I can't copy and paste it for some reason.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: February 27, 2008, 01:01:31 AM »

I'll see if I can.

Edited to add:  That's an older one from 2/17/08 - it's an actual picture and not type that's why you couldn't copy it.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: February 27, 2008, 01:04:39 AM »

Anidac:

That was unbelievable of you and your co worker!!!!! Hopefully someone with deep pockets like a Ross Perot will cover the remaining funds that is needed for another 2-3 weeks.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 01:06:11 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: February 27, 2008, 01:05:37 AM »

Ok, I'm feeling desperate right now.  Going back to my fundraising days for my girls (raised money for Bahama cruise trips for my daughter's dance team, just like Natalees),  WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A WAY TO GET MONEY ASAP!   We need to pull our resources with BFN and other Natalee supporters together to come up with quick cash!   I'm not sure how to pull it off on the internet, like real life, but with all the smart monkeys here and other sites,  I'm SURE we can do something!

We have came too far, to let this go now!   I'm open to suggestions and willing to help in any way I can!   

ANIDAC!  Great job!

One thing that can be accomplished in minutes it to have a nice size graphic that links to the donation site EquuSearch has set up with "Network for Good" .  I am always surprised that it isn't prominently placed on our own front page for members and guests alike to do the quick impulse donation on the spot from the front page.

Many of us have web servers and hosted sites that can also post the graphic and link on their front pages.

I gave my widow's mite.   It might buy them lunch one day.

Bless you Magnolia.  You seem to know the biblical story about the Widow's Mite.  I haven't thought about that in years.  It's perfect.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: February 27, 2008, 01:07:08 AM »

I'll see if I can.

Edited to add:  That's an older one from 2/17/08 - it's an actual picture and not type that's why you couldn't copy it.

From 2/17/08 Diario Editorial:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 01:08:55 AM by klaasend » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: February 27, 2008, 01:07:11 AM »

I'll see if I can.

Thank You, Klaas.  Have we seen it already?

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: February 27, 2008, 01:08:55 AM »

Someday I tell you the real reason my co-worker donated 1/2 his bonus check....Let's say, he lost a bet with me a while back and I called in the chips.  It was all in fun and I didn't expect him to take me seriously but he did.  He has a big heart.  No children of his own which he always wanted.

Really going to be now.  Good night gang.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: February 27, 2008, 01:09:34 AM »

Nite Anidac
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: February 27, 2008, 01:10:37 AM »

I'll see if I can.

Yes it was posted already I think back on the 17th but I don't think I've seen a translation. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: February 27, 2008, 01:25:13 AM »

Nite Anidac,
You know I am beginning to be able to read some of the Pap stuff.
It is scary.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: February 27, 2008, 01:25:54 AM »

I'll see if I can.

Yes it was posted already I think back on the 17th but I don't think I've seen a translation. 
No we havent seen a translation.

Diario Tuesday February 19th
Pakiko mi no ta kere den e 'morto accidental'di Natalee
English Headline
Why I do not believe in the Death of Natalee was a accident
http://tinyurl.com/2jfro4

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: February 27, 2008, 01:32:00 AM »

Klaas,when you get a spare minute, could you please change
Magnollia back to her old self.  I miss her. TIA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: February 27, 2008, 01:59:37 AM »

Klaas,when you get a spare minute, could you please change
Magnollia back to her old self.  I miss her. TIA

Done!  Sorry it took so long I was busy elsewhere   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: February 27, 2008, 02:14:31 AM »

Janet - thank CARPE for all those Youtubes!  I don't know how he does it, he's absolutely amazing how he gets them all and uploads them so quickly!

THANKS CARPE!!!

Klaas ... you always acknowledge Carpe so ... when you did not this time ... I thought you decided to skip the two hours sleep you get each night and ... develop a new hobby.

Janet

Same here, Janet 

Thanks, Carpe!     salut

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: February 27, 2008, 02:29:03 AM »

i haven't read everything, so my apologies.

but looking at the photos of the crab trap:

i am sure the divers had a way better look to check if something was in there?
i mean they say they can recognize a quarter on the ocean floor.
the ocean floor is a messy thing with living organisms so all kind of things can't start growing in there.
so i wouldn't just look at the photos and start seeing things.

again, i don't know the full context of this.

Did you see these pics?

yes but i am not going to look at it in that kind of way.
that only can be done if you are a diver and can check it out yourselves.
and then do research on it in a lab.
i just find it ethically a little bit wrong to just look at those photos in that kind of way.
but maybe that's just me. i've just woken up.
I understand Caesu...Klaas said these pics were left by someone on the front page that did not give their name.... so that means We really don't know if they have credibility.....JMO 

Check this out:  That tope beautiful picture is a big old fat up close picture of a white tennis or sport sneaker.  The bottom green one is showing it at a different perspective looks flat with the wire shadows on it.  Somebody loves us, or more than likely trying to drive us nuts.  I choose the former.  Just wanna do that.
           jack blue
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: February 27, 2008, 06:10:34 AM »

This is the way I look at things.  If Aruba allows you to search and test some things that means it is not Natalee.  It is when they don't allow you to search places is when we are on the right track.

They did not allow the Sloot house/property to be searched so that means there is a ton of evidence there.  At this point in time the coverup is so big that even if they did allow you to search they will say nothing was found.

They think they are so much smarter than us and we will never know but in reality we already know that Natalee was murdered at the Sloot home and Paulus and Joran are the ones responsible.  The Kalpoes are involved in a kidnapping and rape.

I still believe that Natalee can be found and it will take pressure from our government to turn her body over to her parents.

Dompig said he believed that Natalee was moved a few times.  Was he telling the truth or was he just trying to confuse.  If Natalee was moved a few times this means that Joran didn't take her out on a boat.  If she was moved it was the ALE who moved her.  Art Wood said it best "this was a professional coverup".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.