April 28, 2024, 05:01:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317853 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2008, 04:31:06 PM »

I LOVE IT!!!!  Klaas...you have a very warped sense of humor....thank GOD/Goddess Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2008, 04:36:21 PM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2008, 04:37:42 PM »

http://www.youchoose.net/campaign/boycott_aruba_for_natalee

I don't think I have seen the above site before...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2008, 04:48:39 PM »

This is a strange question...but why would the FBI be asking Whatley in her 302 about any tattoos that Natalee may have had?  Does anyone have any idea?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2008, 04:52:05 PM »

http://www.sheprofilers.com/joran.html

this is a good review of some of Joran's words from the past.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2008, 04:53:58 PM »

backtracking a bit~

Authorities would not release the name of the person who was arrested and would not say whether he was considered a suspect. They only said that he was 19 years old and had the initials G.V.C. Sources told ABC News that the young man's name was Geoffrey van Cromvoirt. On Sunday, some media reports said van der Sloot and van Cromvoirt were acquaintances. ~~~~ ABC news

NANCY GRACE~~~~
MANSUR: Well, he`s been described all over the place. He`s a 19- year-old boy. He was (INAUDIBLE) with the father with the (INAUDIBLE) the hotel. He is also -- he hangs out a lot on the beach, what we call a "beach bum" here. And he used to work with the firm of Gerold Dompig, at the (INAUDIBLE) team which is a special unit brought into life to offer (INAUDIBLE) security and safety for the hotels and the tourists. That`s what we know about him. We don`t know more.

GRACE: You know, that`s quite a lot of connections in a tangential way to the Natalee Holloway case. Let me get this straight, Jossy. Everyone, again, Jossy Mansur, the managing director and editor of "Diario" magazine. Jossy, this guy, Geoffrey Van -- how do you say his last name?

MANSUR: Van Cromvoirt.

GRACE: Cromvoirt. His dad owns the security company that did security for the Holiday Inn, where Natalee was staying. His sister, I understand, is on the police force at the precinct, as we would call it, that was investigative the Natalee Holloway case. Are both of those correct?

MANSUR: That`s correct. His sister was sworn in as police officer in August of last year.

GRACE: All right. Now, what is his connection, this new guy that has now been arrested -- we know that the Dutch can hold him for about eight days. He`s being questioned as we speak. He`s got a court appearance tomorrow. What is his connection with a T-shirt that was found on the south end of the island that we are told has forensic evidence on it?

MANSUR: Well, I don`t know. I don`t know anything about it. What I do know is that about 10 months ago, a T-shirt or a uniform of the company of his father, the security company, was found half-buried under the sand on the beach and that his father was interrogated at that time, but nothing came out of it.

GRACE: The T-shirt itself was found half-buried, is that what you said?

MANSUR: Yes. Yes.

GRACE: OK, Jossy, where was the T-Shirt found In connection to where Van Der Sloot says he left Natalee?

MANSUR: No, this T-shirt was found way...

GRACE: OK.

MANSUR: ... on the other side of the island.

GRACE: I just wanted to make sure. Elizabeth, when you can, if you could show me the map of the island?

All right, back to Jossy Mansur with "Diario" magazine. Why are the authorities holding this young man, if he is not a suspect, Geoffrey Van Cromvoirt?

MANSUR: You know, that`s very strange for us, too, because we were under the impression from the beginning, we were told by our contacts within the police department, that he is a suspect. Now, suddenly, they don`t want us to call him a suspect anymore, but a detainee. I don`t know what the difference is because if they hold you, it`s because they suspect you of being involved in some kind of violation of law.

GRACE: That could be...

MANSUR: ... you are suspected of something.

GRACE: Yes, that could be anything from knowing material pertinent to the case to knowing something about the disposal of her body. That does not mean in any way this guy is connected to the actual death of Natalee Holloway. He has not been named an official suspect. We are talking about 19-year-old Geoffrey Van Cromvoirt. He is behind bars as we speak, being questioned right now in the Natalee Holloway disappearance. There`s a picture of him.

Jossy, this is very important in my mind. While Joran Van Der Sloot`s lawyer has repeatedly stated his client does not know Geoffrey Van Cromvoirt, what`s the word on the island? Do they know each other?

MANSUR: Well, we have know of way of knowing yet. I mean, it`s too early to determine that. We have to look at the school records, if this guy went to the same school as he did, if they`ve been seen together and if there`s any photo of them together. At this point, we cannot say whether they know each other or not.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2008, 04:56:00 PM »

This is a strange question...but why would the FBI be asking Whatley in her 302 about any tattoos that Natalee may have had?  Does anyone have any idea?

You know how we've talked about Freddy and videos....what if there is a video out there that the FBI has seen but couldn't determine if it was Natalee in the video?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2008, 04:59:26 PM »

Thanks Nut - I agree with his analysis 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2008, 05:06:59 PM »

You know how we've talked about Freddy and videos....what if there is a video out there that the FBI has seen but couldn't determine if it was Natalee in the video?

Good point Klaas , just not sure why they wouldn't ask Dave or Beth? I suppose if true, Natalee wouldn't have been the first teen in history to get a tattoo without her parents knowledge, but not likely.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2008, 05:19:02 PM »

dutchie Felixa wants to join scaredmonkeys.
i believe she hasn't been approved/confirmed yet.

she has found some translation errors here and wants to help out.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2008, 05:19:33 PM »

Thanks Nut - I agree with his analysis 

Thanks from me too Nutt...I had not seen this before...quite astute!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2008, 05:26:18 PM »

No, but I do remember, very early on, discussion about a tattoo parlor....maybe by the sextacy shop?? It was intermingled with discussion about the boat Tattoo, IIRC.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2008, 05:27:04 PM »

Ok, I'll approve them.  Give me a couple of minutes 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2008, 05:27:56 PM »

I remember seeing this a long time ago.  Still very accurate.

Joran's words still hold true:

25:17 "Lying is not a crime; even if it interferes with a police investigation, it is still not a crime."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2008, 05:31:12 PM »

caesu - looks like she hasn't even registered yet.  Tell her to register and I'll approve her as soon as I see her nickname Felixa.  I searched and didn't see anything with that name or similar waiting for appoval.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2008, 05:33:12 PM »

caesu - looks like she hasn't even registered yet.  Tell her to register and I'll approve her as soon as I see her nickname Felixa.  I searched and didn't see anything with that name or similar waiting for appoval.

i let her know. thanks.

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2008, 05:37:40 PM »

O.K. I know I am stretching the Taffy here but~

From Dateline~This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body.

Could Marcos be Marcus????

A fourth man detained in the case, 26-year-old party boat disc jockey Steve Gregory Croes, said he knew one of the two Surinamese brothers arrested with Joran van der Sloot from an Internet cafe, his boss, Marcus Wiggins, has said. Wiggins' boat, the Tattoo, docks near the Holiday Inn.

Is there any info on Marcus Wiggins?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2008, 05:53:41 PM »

O.K. I know I am stretching the Taffy here but~

From Dateline~This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body.

Could Marcos be Marcus????

A fourth man detained in the case, 26-year-old party boat disc jockey Steve Gregory Croes, said he knew one of the two Surinamese brothers arrested with Joran van der Sloot from an Internet cafe, his boss, Marcus Wiggins, has said. Wiggins' boat, the Tattoo, docks near the Holiday Inn.

Is there any info on Marcus Wiggins?

I don't think the person in the video could have been Marcus Wiggins, I believe I've seen a photo of him and he's much older.  This is from 2007:

http://www.internationalreports.net/theamericas/aruba/2007/tourism.html

(snipped)

Kukoo Kunuku – The original party bus
What can you do with an old bus? In Aruba, you can make a mobile party. The Kukoo Kunuku Party Bus was started by Marcus Wiggins. Since then, he and his partner and wife Cindy Cynowa, have become legends in the Caribbean. Their company also has a sailing adventure cruise, Mi Dushi; a party cruise, Tattoo; and will be introducing a new adventure tourism product this year.

Wiggins took old school buses and painted them bright, cheerful colors with sassy phrases, put massive blaring speakers in them, hired the best tour guides on the island and created a night-time bar tour that will tire even the most energetic partygoer.

The tours are so successful that other islands have solicited Wiggins’ advice to start their own fleet of mobile parties. In Aruba, some of his ex-employees have started similar companies to meet the growing demand.

Kukoo Kunuku party buses pick up their guests at hotels before sundown. The entire fleet then meets at the California lighthouse for a sunset Champagne toast. Then it is off to the Residencia Sylvia for a traditional meal served with warm Aruban hospitality, after which, with music blaring, the party buses zip from one local bar to the next.

(snipped)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2008, 05:54:14 PM »

http://www.internationalreports.net/theamericas/aruba/2007/tourism.html

Kukoo Kunuku – The original party bus
What can you do with an old bus? In Aruba, you can make a mobile party. The Kukoo Kunuku Party Bus was started by Marcus Wiggins. Since then, he and his partner and wife Cindy Cynowa, have become legends in the Caribbean. Their company also has a sailing adventure cruise, Mi Dushi; a party cruise, Tattoo; and will be introducing a new adventure tourism product this year.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2008, 05:54:58 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.