April 27, 2024, 05:18:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317813 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: February 27, 2008, 05:45:26 PM »

PI .. thank you for your very meaningful response to my post.

We may have to disagree regarding the motives of Hans Mos

but PI ... we definite connect on matters of the heart.

Thanks again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: February 27, 2008, 05:46:31 PM »

joran owing to stay interna in one institute psychiatrico at the netherlands week happen. this owing to stay confirma recientemente via his family cercano. the motibo of this is because joran will owing to "flip" y not was his self more. owing to achieve then necesario for interne for so the achieve the tratamento necesario for mehora his salud. the news here for much not owing to come because; surprise mirando the estado cu vd sloot was inside y the form con the was actua by cu the la achieve his self envolvi in the caso of holloway. one hobendisu edad, pasando dentanto atencion negative so, will can krak cualkier instant. comentarionan cu can owing to hear on the news here, is cu this then not owing to come because; surprise. denpasado end his family wanted owing to dune atencion psychiatrico debi at his actuacionnan molestoso famaliar.a haci several attempt for her go under tratamento of one psychiater. but at all instancia joran self owing to deny this saying cu the do not feel cu the mesterdi one psychiater for atende susupuesto problemanan. com respuesta for eskai the la dicidi of skibi one book of 351 pagina titula " de zaak holloway" cu the la produci cu aid of one journalist female dutch. for joran vd sloot, this was the miho form of therapy possible for her can owing to "deal" cu all thing the la happen y is pasando inside for of day cu the la come across natalee holloway 3 ana happen.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: February 27, 2008, 05:46:42 PM »

Thanks JE! I am curious do you have a opinion on Hans Mos and where this Investigation is headed? We were told they have 24 detectives actively working the case. Do you think this will ever be solved?

My opinion: we have heard this bunk before. I dont think the aruban police department even has 24 detectives. This is PR , plain and simple. They have a tip line, an investigator, and several people following up tips part time. If persistance did find remains, I would expect a few more detectives to be added, but not twenty four.

24 detectives who half the time dont know what they re doing makes 12 detectives that spend half their time covering up makes 6 detectives that half the time dont know how to ask the right questions makes 3 detectives that half the time look the other way makes 1.5 detectives that are only half interested in justice makes 0.75 detective to solve the case. But as we all know a 0.75 detective is not a detective. Case dismissed!

That sums it up nicely JE! Nothing from nothing means nothing. 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: February 27, 2008, 05:49:08 PM »

like said before if this psychiatric ward story it true it is interesting.
almost sure dutch media will bring this soon, just depends which source they use: bondia or independent source.

but jvds didn't all of a sudden realize he is insane.
also his family/lawyers didn't just realize that.

so it is a tactic.
why use this tactic now? something must have changed in the situation possibly on aruba.

just have to wait if this gets confirmed.
i can't read a word form that bondia article.
i am just about to call a cousin who can read it but it is quite late over here, almost midnight.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: February 27, 2008, 05:50:14 PM »

PI .. thank you for your very meaningful response to my post.

We may have to disagree regarding the motives of Hans Mos

but PI ... we definite connect on matters of the heart.

Thanks again.

Janet

And I appreciate you not having told me a couple of days, I told you so, about Hans:) I am waffling:)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #845 on: February 27, 2008, 05:51:00 PM »

Hi Jo-an, and a belated welcome to you! Those of us who have follwoed the case will remember them pulling the "death threat" bullshit over two years ago when he returned to Holland the first time. I have the article somewhere and will look for it. This is an old ploy and one commonly used by defense attorneys to try to garner sympathy. I am sure this new psychiatric clinic crap is more of the same.

I do hope this means they have inside knowledge he will be sent to trial. The Dutch prosecutor and cops leak like a seive on Aruba, the defense lawyers know everything ahead of time. We saw that last time Joran was arrested and released. They all knew the pre-determined results 2-3 days ahead of time.

As for Hans Less, I have no faith in him whatsoever. He has been nothing but a failure so far. Wimpy dude, no balls. I hope he proves those of us who think he's just another in a long line of bullshitters wrong.

Joran's own attorney thought it was going to trial in June of 06 IIRC. He said so...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: February 27, 2008, 05:51:24 PM »

One more question before I have to go.

Is the persistance out of funding with 50-100 targets left to explore?

In My Opinion
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: February 27, 2008, 05:55:04 PM »

I also have to ask if a "confession" made in a psych ward is priveleged and cant be used in Court?

In My Opinion
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: February 27, 2008, 05:56:10 PM »

Dana Pretzer show February 26th 2008 (Hat tip Heli)

Art:

Hi Dana, I appreciate you having me on.

Quite frankly, we have some bad news regarding the search for Natalee. As you may or may not know, John Silvetti and his company and the crew of the Persistence has been searching since before Christmas. They have completed an underwater survey, a grid of all the territory they're going to search off the coast of Aruba. They've identified over 100 possible targets that could be Natalee on the ocean floor. They're trying to narrow that list to 30 or 40 more likely targets, they can dive on them however John has informed us that they have run out of money. Actually, if they can't come up with some donations within the next week to 10 days, they're going to be bringing the boat home.

It doesn't mean we're going to give up, the targets are marked and we're going to make every attempt to get the resources together to dive on these targets.

However, Dave Holloway has as we speak been talking to various officials and even asking the arubans to chip in to pay for the expenses. The cost of fuel and everything for the Persistence, it's cost them over a million $ already and without some charitable contributions, we're going to have to abandon the search at this time. Without contributions, Persistence is coming home and I'm very, very disappointed at that. It would be a tragic end to this mission. We need the search completed even if the chances of finding Natalee are dim, we will never know until we dive on those targets.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: February 27, 2008, 05:56:20 PM »

hey didn't someone say yesterday about a 4 week time frame for something to happen? That could be in line with Joraaan going aaaway for aaa few weeks and to make sure he keeps his mouth shut before he's aaarrested. LOLOL

+++

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: February 27, 2008, 05:57:38 PM »

I am still catching up and wanted to bring this forward.
Is there anything to this?

Anonymous said...
The result is positive for Natalee. The blue barrel has only part of Natalee's remains. Persistence learns the lesions from Joran's confessions. The famililes have been notified. They want to build a full case with the new US government's help. Persistence has received a big donation from a hero treasure hunter. Persistence continues to quest and locate the other dump sites where the rest of Natalee's remains went.

February 26, 2008 2:38 PM

No one knows but we can sure expect the unexpected...That we know for sure.After the Dateline episode,I think the Persistence Crew will hold their cards very close to their vest and not do any revealing until they have what it takes to bring the search to a close..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: February 27, 2008, 05:57:46 PM »

Hi Jo-an, and a belated welcome to you! Those of us who have follwoed the case will remember them pulling the "death threat" bullshit over two years ago when he returned to Holland the first time. I have the article somewhere and will look for it. This is an old ploy and one commonly used by defense attorneys to try to garner sympathy. I am sure this new psychiatric clinic crap is more of the same.

I do hope this means they have inside knowledge he will be sent to trial. The Dutch prosecutor and cops leak like a seive on Aruba, the defense lawyers know everything ahead of time. We saw that last time Joran was arrested and released. They all knew the pre-determined results 2-3 days ahead of time.

As for Hans Less, I have no faith in him whatsoever. He has been nothing but a failure so far. Wimpy dude, no balls. I hope he proves those of us who think he's just another in a long line of bullshitters wrong.

Joran's own attorney thought it was going to trial in June of 06 IIRC. He said so...

Hey Bro! Only way this goes to trial is a pre-determined decree from Holland with a pink slipped aimed at Smid's head. Everything they do is pre-planned, the outcome already in stone, and the Van der Sloots have been the beneficiaries for the past 33 months. Only Holland can reverse the trend.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: February 27, 2008, 05:58:20 PM »

If it's true that yoran is in a mental facility then I would dare say it is because something big is about to break and this is what they will use to keep him from being extradicted to stand trial.It just seems plausible to me..As soon as you think you are safe,all hell breaks loose and I believe that is about to happen.Whose to say that the Persistence crew isn't playing the wild card here? Miller said he truly believes Natalee is in the water. He said it with conviction..I doubt very seriously they are going to walk away from a search they know will prove him to be right.Yes,people can say anything on the internet whether it's lies or truth but I just have a feeling that we here on the outside aren't being given the full details and that break is soon to be revealed.It wouldn't suprise me at all if Natalee has already been found or at least parts of her.It makes me think of the Gambler chorus:

You got to know when to hold ‚em
Know when to fold them
Know when to walk away
A Know when to run
You never count you’re money
When you’re sitttin‘ at the table
There’ll be time enough for countin‘
When the dealin’s done..

Just my opinion...

Never gamble but that's my song.     Blue
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: February 27, 2008, 05:59:35 PM »

hey didn't someone say yesterday about a 4 week time frame for something to happen? That could be in line with Joraaan going aaaway for aaa few weeks and to make sure he keeps his mouth shut before he's aaarrested. LOLOL

I posted that yesterday. It was a quote from PRDV, in a Dutch talkshow.
He said Joran couldn't be arrested for "confessing" to disposing of a body but that he was still the main suspect and he wouldn't be surprised if Joran would find a subpoena on his doormat in about 4 weeks or so.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: February 27, 2008, 06:01:21 PM »

Well, I've had my share of "gut feelings" over the last 3 years (in my defense -- I think I have been mostly right.. just unprovable. LOL) -- but I think something BIG is indeed up. I think those trap pics ARE Natalee. I think Joran's sudden "new home" is directly related to this.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: February 27, 2008, 06:04:39 PM »

Jury Wants Life Sentence for Ohio Ex-Cop

CANTON, Ohio (Feb. 27) - A former police officer was sentenced Wednesday to life in prison with a chance of parole after 57 years for killing his pregnant lover and their unborn child.

Prosecutors had pushed the death penalty, but a jury recommended life in prison for former police officer Bobby Cutts Jr., here on the left talking to his attorney on Wednesday. Cutts was convicted of killing his pregnant girlfriend and their unborn child.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: February 27, 2008, 06:04:51 PM »

Dana Pretzer show February 26th 2008 (Hat tip Heli)

Art:

Hi Dana, I appreciate you having me on.

Quite frankly, we have some bad news regarding the search for Natalee. As you may or may not know, John Silvetti and his company and the crew of the Persistence has been searching since before Christmas. They have completed an underwater survey, a grid of all the territory they're going to search off the coast of Aruba. They've identified over 100 possible targets that could be Natalee on the ocean floor. They're trying to narrow that list to 30 or 40 more likely targets, they can dive on them however John has informed us that they have run out of money. Actually, if they can't come up with some donations within the next week to 10 days, they're going to be bringing the boat home.

It doesn't mean we're going to give up, the targets are marked and we're going to make every attempt to get the resources together to dive on these targets.

However, Dave Holloway has as we speak been talking to various officials and even asking the arubans to chip in to pay for the expenses. The cost of fuel and everything for the Persistence, it's cost them over a million $ already and without some charitable contributions, we're going to have to abandon the search at this time. Without contributions, Persistence is coming home and I'm very, very disappointed at that. It would be a tragic end to this mission. We need the search completed even if the chances of finding Natalee are dim, we will never know until we dive on those targets.

Thank you *******

I agree with Art in regards to completing the task at hand.  However ... I hope that maybe the search for Natalee's remains will continue in other areas of consideration.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: February 27, 2008, 06:05:38 PM »

He said Joran couldn't be arrested for "confessing" to disposing of a body but that he was still the main suspect and he wouldn't be surprised if Joran would find a subpoena on his doormat in about 4 weeks or so.

Thanks Jo-An - that was the quote. So maybe he's locked away before he gets formally charged?

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: February 27, 2008, 06:06:09 PM »

Well, I've had my share of "gut feelings" over the last 3 years (in my defense -- I think I have been mostly right.. just unprovable. LOL) -- but I think something BIG is indeed up. I think those trap pics ARE Natalee. I think Joran's sudden "new home" is directly related to this.

What I find odd is all this news about fabric or dna that is not Natalee's. Why all the fuss?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: February 27, 2008, 06:08:34 PM »

Thanks Jo-An - that was the quote. So maybe he's locked away before he gets formally charged?

Could be... I don't know what the legal consequences would be, though...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.