April 28, 2024, 03:34:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317845 times)
coolhand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: February 27, 2008, 06:41:15 PM »

Good Morning,

I am a little concerned that all this talk of an accident didn't occur until the Persistence was in the water and the Sloots started to panic. On one hand that's good - the Persistence is on the right path. The other hand  - it's an attempt to sanitize Joran. And only Joran and to distance Paulus.

I believe Joran was truthful... so does TJ who voice layered him. He may not have told every detail he knows, and he may have changed a few things such as "Daury"... but for the most part, he told the truth. In my opinion, you just can't fake that lack of empathy. Joran knew he had a problem and tried a preemptive strike to warn everyone it was not the truth and not good TV. No one does that unless they are caught. It's pathetic... and he and his miserable family are the poster family for everything wrong with new age child rearing. The children call the shots and the parents are the children. Everything is backwards. I grew up with a father that believed in this crap.

An accident occurs and people call the police and an ambulance. In the past we have seen cases where a person panicked and did not call the police. But we are talking about 4 people here. Joran, Deepak, Satish, and Paulus.

For me to believe that all four panicked removes the state of disbelief. It's impossible. This was intentional. Joran tells us all that in his latest confession. "Joraaan, what did you do?" Not, oh my, that poor girl, we'll call an ambulance" or "Let's hurry and rush her to the hospital".

Joran emotionally washes is hands - he went home and went to sleep. No problem sleeping.

Who could do that? Not me. I would still be freaking out over that. No wonder Satish sees ghosts.

Who mentally exonerates Joran? Has to be Paulus. No one else holds that kind of power of a teenager and especially one that is not their own. Joran's own moral compass was never functioning in the first place and he is not even sure what to do. He just knows telling the the truth isn't an option, because it harms him personally. He's like a turtle. He pulls his head and legs into his shell.

We went from dead and leading to the body to missing, to just vanished, to no evidence, to accident.

Accident with no evidence?

Overdosed with no evidence? We were there too.

Murdered with no evidence? We were there too.

Accident with no evidence? This is where we are now.

This is an attempt to sanitize Joran and the Sloot house of horrors should Natalee be found.

The stench of desperation is horrible.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: February 27, 2008, 06:42:05 PM »

In 1935, Carlyle Jacobsen of Yale University tried frontal and prefrontal lobotomies on chimps, and found them the be calmer afterwards...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: February 27, 2008, 06:42:24 PM »

I am sure that if this were Natalee then the photos whould not be made public out of respect for the family...or at least I would hope they wouldn't be. On another note...at RU today it was said that the photos were first put up at BNH and Robin supposedly asked for them not to be taken from BNH and distributed to other areas. I do not know if this is fact...it is just what I read at RU, so consider the source.

Why would she allow them to be posted at BFN  BNH in the first place then?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 06:55:19 PM by klaasend » Logged
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: February 27, 2008, 06:44:12 PM »

I've been checking about 6 Dutch news sites for about 2hrs or so, but still nothing on Joran being commited to a mental institution.
I'm off to bed now... have to be up in about 5 hrs... 

Here are some of the Dutch new sites:
www.telegraaf.nl
www.dag.nl
www.volkskrant.nl
www.ad.nl
www.nu.nl
www.anp.nl
www.depers.nl
www.rtlnieuws.nl
www.nos.nl
www.spitsnet.nl

I'm surprised the American media haven't reported it yet either...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: February 27, 2008, 06:44:43 PM »

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: February 27, 2008, 06:47:13 PM »

Ocean Explorer

I would appreciate if you could provide the Monkey Cage with insight in regards to the above images.

Thank you.

Janet

Here's my insight:  Regardless of their content, relevance to this or other cases (if any), or very nature, the pictures should never have been posted on the internet regardless of any justification for doing so.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: February 27, 2008, 06:47:21 PM »

I am sure that if this were Natalee then the photos whould not be made public out of respect for the family...or at least I would hope they wouldn't be. On another note...at RU today it was said that the photos were first put up at BNH and Robin supposedly asked for them not to be taken from BNH and distributed to other areas. I do not know if this is fact...it is just what I read at RU, so consider the source.

Why would she allow them to be posted at BFN BNH in the first place then?

Duh!!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 06:54:41 PM by klaasend » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: February 27, 2008, 06:50:32 PM »

I am still catching up and wanted to bring this forward.
Is there anything to this?

Anonymous said...
The result is positive for Natalee. The blue barrel has only part of Natalee's remains. Persistence learns the lesions from Joran's confessions. The famililes have been notified. They want to build a full case with the new US government's help. Persistence has received a big donation from a hero treasure hunter. Persistence continues to quest and locate the other dump sites where the rest of Natalee's remains went.

February 26, 2008 2:38 PM

Probably not

I will say from the bottom of my (now worn out from this case) heart if not, there should be something to it.  Keep talking, maybe my flu will go away.       J/b
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #888 on: February 27, 2008, 06:50:38 PM »

Why would she allow them to be posted at BFN in the first place then?

I totally agree Klaas.....just posting what I read... ?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: February 27, 2008, 06:51:22 PM »

Klass were they posted at BFN?

RU had posted  that they were first put up at (BNH) Bring Natalee Home site and Robin supposedly asked for them not to be taken from BNH

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: February 27, 2008, 06:53:04 PM »

I've been checking about 6 Dutch news sites for about 2hrs or so, but still nothing on Joran being commited to a mental institution.
I'm off to bed now... have to be up in about 5 hrs... 

Here are some of the Dutch new sites:
www.telegraaf.nl
www.dag.nl
www.volkskrant.nl
www.ad.nl
www.nu.nl
www.anp.nl
www.depers.nl
www.rtlnieuws.nl
www.nos.nl
www.spitsnet.nl

I'm surprised the American media haven't reported it yet either...

jo-an, you are a real doll for making this list.  thank you, ma'am.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: February 27, 2008, 06:53:06 PM »

Klass were they posted at BFN?

RU had posted  that they were first put up at (BNH) Bring Natalee Home site and Robin supposedly asked for them not to be taken from BNH

TYPO on my part, I meant to say BNH because as I understand it that's where Robin posts now.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: February 27, 2008, 06:56:12 PM »

Nice to have you here Jo-An..Sleep well 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: February 27, 2008, 06:56:49 PM »

Were these pictures originally from the Dateline show?  Is that how these pictures got out?  If not part of the Dateline show I agree they should not be posted on a website. What if that is a skull, not Natalee, but another American that is missing?  How sad for a family to see this and think it could be their loved one.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: February 27, 2008, 06:57:20 PM »

Sympathy my ass

If he is looking for sympathy it is between SHIT and Syphillis in the dictionary
that is as close as he will ever get with me

LMAO thanks for the laugh
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: February 27, 2008, 06:58:04 PM »

What would be the purpose of posting if they had no relevance???

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 27, 2008, 06:58:36 PM »

One more question before I have to go.

Is the persistance out of funding with 50-100 targets left to explore?

I also have to ask if a "confession" made in a psych ward is priveleged and cant be used in Court?

I don't think we are going to need his confession(s) to solve the case.  I has been solved right after it happened, covered up well because of the many people involved alson with their groupie butt sniffers.  It is coming down to the nub and Joran has decided to play crazy.  Crazy people do not care who sees or knows what they did as they feel justified.  Joran FEELS ENTITLED as does his daddy and his cover up butt sniffer dogs.  Hope they all get what they caused in the amount they caused it.  Jack Blue
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #897 on: February 27, 2008, 07:02:43 PM »

I gotta get back to work but I just HAD to comment on the article that has Joran in a psycho ward.  I say BS to this.  If true there is a reason but it isn't because he had a breakdown.  Why?

Because psychopaths have no feelings.  NONE.  Zilch.  Nada.  Zip. 

His ego is to big to be broken.  He never does anything wrong.  The rest of the world is flawed.

No way the Sporter had a breakdown.  My opine.  What say you? 
I say if joran is in a hospital/facility,it is a drug rehab place that his oh so loving mama convinced him to sign into after she was smacked in the face with the truth about joran from the Peter tapes.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: February 27, 2008, 07:05:31 PM »

Well, I've had my share of "gut feelings" over the last 3 years (in my defense -- I think I have been mostly right.. just unprovable. LOL) -- but I think something BIG is indeed up. I think those trap pics ARE Natalee. I think Joran's sudden "new home" is directly related to this.

What I find odd is all this news about fabric or dna that is not Natalee's. Why all the fuss?

Just guessing here... you are Joran and you thought you were safe.  All of a sudden this vessel is in the area the body (or parts or evidence) was placed.  You sweat a bit but... nothing major... til you read that there are 150 targets and you see the quality of those photos.  You know that if it is there they will find it.

You gotta come up with a plan B.  You know the "fat lady is warming up".. you have no choice but to have yourself committed to avoid owning up to responsibility and doing time in a proper prison.

My opinion.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: February 27, 2008, 07:07:42 PM »

What would be the purpose of posting if they had no relevance???

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.