April 28, 2024, 08:54:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317875 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: February 27, 2008, 07:08:10 PM »

hey didn't someone say yesterday about a 4 week time frame for something to happen? That could be in line with Joraaan going aaaway for aaa few weeks and to make sure he keeps his mouth shut before he's aaarrested. LOLOL

I posted that yesterday. It was a quote from PRDV, in a Dutch talkshow.
He said Joran couldn't be arrested for "confessing" to disposing of a body but that he was still the main suspect and he wouldn't be surprised if Joran would find a subpoena on his doormat in about 4 weeks or so.

They will send about 10 International police to his door and cuff is azz and take him to Holland or somewhere to be tried in a real court away from Nit Smid and Nit Witt.  We got to have a real trial.  Then go pick up the other 46 or so and publically flog them before sending them to jail for obstructing and then hope the Holloway/Twittys will sue everyone who had a finger in this and then some.   Jack b
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: February 27, 2008, 07:08:20 PM »

Were these pictures originally from the Dateline show?  Is that how these pictures got out?  If not part of the Dateline show I agree they should not be posted on a website. What if that is a skull, not Natalee, but another American that is missing?  How sad for a family to see this and think it could be their loved one.

To my knowledge these particular photos were not part of the Dateline show.  It appears the pictures were posted orignally on the BNH site where Robin posts, I can't verify that because I don't have access to BNH.  Someone emailed me the photos anonymously.  I posted them AFTER it was determined by the FBI that anything in the trap excluded Natalee because I thought the photos were an excellent example of the amazing abilities of the Persistence crew.  I don't believe we are seeing a skull at all in the trap and I believe someone else mentioned it was a rock or coral.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: February 27, 2008, 07:08:38 PM »

I gotta get back to work but I just HAD to comment on the article that has Joran in a psycho ward.  I say BS to this.  If true there is a reason but it isn't because he had a breakdown.  Why?

Because psychopaths have no feelings.  NONE.  Zilch.  Nada.  Zip. 

His ego is to big to be broken.  He never does anything wrong.  The rest of the world is flawed.

No way the Sporter had a breakdown.  My opine.  What say you? 
I say if joran is in a hospital/facility,it is a drug rehab place that his oh so loving mama convinced him to sign into after she was smacked in the face with the truth about joran from the Peter tapes.

I think it's all part of the ploy on behalf of his Attorneys for his personality disorder  He was probably checked in on a voluntary basis for a evaluation and my guess will be out very soon. I don't think this was Joran's own doing but part of there plan.MO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: February 27, 2008, 07:11:19 PM »

They will send about 10 International police to his door and cuff is azz and take him to Holland or somewhere to be tried in a real court away from Nit Smid and Nit Witt.  We got to have a real trial.  Then go pick up the other 46 or so and publically flog them before sending them to jail for obstructing and then hope the Holloway/Twittys will sue everyone who had a finger in this and then some.   Jack b

That would be a dream come true Jack B..However I will believe it when I see it.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: February 27, 2008, 07:12:03 PM »

Well, I've had my share of "gut feelings" over the last 3 years (in my defense -- I think I have been mostly right.. just unprovable. LOL) -- but I think something BIG is indeed up. I think those trap pics ARE Natalee. I think Joran's sudden "new home" is directly related to this.

What I find odd is all this news about fabric or dna that is not Natalee's. Why all the fuss?

Just guessing here... you are Joran and you thought you were safe.  All of a sudden this vessel is in the area the body (or parts or evidence) was placed.  You sweat a bit but... nothing major... til you read that there are 150 targets and you see the quality of those photos.  You know that if it is there they will find it.

You gotta come up with a plan B.  You know the "fat lady is warming up".. you have no choice but to have yourself committed to avoid owning up to responsibility and doing time in a proper prison.

My opinion.

from what little i could understand from that article, it didn't sound like a "voluntary" commitment to me.
dennisintn
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: February 27, 2008, 07:16:24 PM »

Loving it. I'm with you - throw the whole lot in jail and throw away the key.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #906 on: February 27, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »

I am sure that if this were Natalee then the photos whould not be made public out of respect for the family...or at least I would hope they wouldn't be. On another note...at RU today it was said that the photos were first put up at BNH and Robin supposedly asked for them not to be taken from BNH and distributed to other areas. I do not know if this is fact...it is just what I read at RU, so consider the source.

Why would she allow them to be posted at BFN  BNH in the first place then?

What would be the purpose of posting if they had no relevance???

Keepthefaith

scratch Because people were anxious to see inside the trap??   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: February 27, 2008, 07:19:17 PM »

Hi Jo-an, and a belated welcome to you! Those of us who have follwoed the case will remember them pulling the "death threat" bullshit over two years ago when he returned to Holland the first time. I have the article somewhere and will look for it. This is an old ploy and one commonly used by defense attorneys to try to garner sympathy. I am sure this new psychiatric clinic crap is more of the same.

I do hope this means they have inside knowledge he will be sent to trial. The Dutch prosecutor and cops leak like a seive on Aruba, the defense lawyers know everything ahead of time. We saw that last time Joran was arrested and released. They all knew the pre-determined results 2-3 days ahead of time.

As for Hans Less, I have no faith in him whatsoever. He has been nothing but a failure so far. Wimpy dude, no balls. I hope he proves those of us who think he's just another in a long line of bullshitters wrong.

Joran's own attorney thought it was going to trial in June of 06 IIRC. He said so...

Hey Bro! Only way this goes to trial is a pre-determined decree from Holland with a pink slipped aimed at Smid's head. Everything they do is pre-planned, the outcome already in stone, and the Van der Sloots have been the beneficiaries for the past 33 months. Only Holland can reverse the trend.

The International Court (maybe the one in Holland) with different judges from different countries would be a proper forum.  They need to really get that part down right this time.  What happens there may put this to rest.  The family and friends need to grieve.  This is such a horrible thing to happen.  May it never again.  People need to honor themselves by being kind to strangers in their land unless of course they are terrorists and there to destroy good as such. It is horrifying to know that people can no longer look for the good in others because of the evil that has taken hold in the world.  People can only combat this by the Truth that comes from God. Jack Blue
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: February 27, 2008, 07:19:31 PM »

Well, I've had my share of "gut feelings" over the last 3 years (in my defense -- I think I have been mostly right.. just unprovable. LOL) -- but I think something BIG is indeed up. I think those trap pics ARE Natalee. I think Joran's sudden "new home" is directly related to this.

What I find odd is all this news about fabric or dna that is not Natalee's. Why all the fuss?

Just guessing here... you are Joran and you thought you were safe.  All of a sudden this vessel is in the area the body (or parts or evidence) was placed.  You sweat a bit but... nothing major... til you read that there are 150 targets and you see the quality of those photos.  You know that if it is there they will find it.

You gotta come up with a plan B.  You know the "fat lady is warming up".. you have no choice but to have yourself committed to avoid owning up to responsibility and doing time in a proper prison.

My opinion.

I was thinking the same thing! 

Not to mention if he saw any parts of Dateline coverage.  He probably pooped his pants when he saw the clear images!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: February 27, 2008, 07:20:18 PM »

Were these pictures originally from the Dateline show?  Is that how these pictures got out?  If not part of the Dateline show I agree they should not be posted on a website. What if that is a skull, not Natalee, but another American that is missing?  How sad for a family to see this and think it could be their loved one.

To my knowledge these particular photos were not part of the Dateline show.  It appears the pictures were posted orignally on the BNH site where Robin posts, I can't verify that because I don't have access to BNH.  Someone emailed me the photos anonymously.  I posted them AFTER it was determined by the FBI that anything in the trap excluded Natalee because I thought the photos were an excellent example of the amazing abilities of the Persistence crew.  I don't believe we are seeing a skull at all in the trap and I believe someone else mentioned it was a rock or coral.

Thanks Klaas, I did not mean to  come off as getting onto your case about this.  I would have posted them also if they were sent to me.  But why would these be posted at BNH and not on other websites.  I guess I am skeptical about what goes on at BNH and why the secrecy about that site.  Always appeared to me that site was working more against Natalee than for her.  Strange things.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: February 27, 2008, 07:23:14 PM »

To my knowledge these particular photos were not part of the Dateline show.  It appears the pictures were posted originally on the BNH site where Robin posts, I can't verify that because I don't have access to BNH.  Someone emailed me the photos anonymously.  I posted them AFTER it was determined by the FBI that anything in the trap excluded Natalee because I thought the photos were an excellent example of the amazing abilities of the Persistence crew.  I don't believe we are seeing a skull at all in the trap and I believe someone else mentioned it was a rock or coral.

For the pictures to be posted at BNH and then ask that they not be taken from that
site is just really absurd.  Anything that is put out there that is interesting is going to
be snatched right up.....and they are fascinating pictures.  The clarity is unbelieable.
Personally, I see parts of a skeleton.  Don't know whose it is, but I can speculate.
Klaas isn't culpable...they were sent to her without explanation.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: February 27, 2008, 07:23:49 PM »

<-----Joran after watching Dateline
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: February 27, 2008, 07:33:14 PM »

I am sure that if this were Natalee then the photos whould not be made public out of respect for the family...or at least I would hope they wouldn't be. On another note...at RU today it was said that the photos were first put up at BNH and Robin supposedly asked for them not to be taken from BNH and distributed to other areas. I do not know if this is fact...it is just what I read at RU, so consider the source.

Why would she allow them to be posted at BFN  BNH in the first place then?

What would be the purpose of posting if they had no relevance???

Keepthefaith

scratch Because people were anxious to see inside the trap??   

Completely understand Nut.But if there was no relevance why would they be upset if anyone posted?Doesn't make sense to me.Just a thought.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: February 27, 2008, 07:34:30 PM »

Didn't Miller say while looking at that cage on the screen that he could see what looked like a skull inside?I get more and more confused about this everyday.Geesh,I've even had two different dreams about burial places of Natalee.I'm obsessed I think.

There is a skull.  The equipment they are using is set up to block the wire and keep the contents in perspective.  They can do this because of the distance and the wire is so much smaller than the holes they surround and the skull.  It is a computer generated thing.  It is a color thing.  The skull is there.   Their computer is fast and furious and can do this by calculations in a speck of the time it takes me to clean something up by using other equipment not specifically made for what they are doing.     Jack b

Guys, sorry.  just got home from playing in traffic, but I did want to bring this forward.

They have found arubas body dump.  A whole world of shit is about to be dropped on the aruban table for the world to see.

Existence is futile.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: February 27, 2008, 07:36:24 PM »

Here is Pearl's tranny at BFN
.......thru babelfish translator:

joran vd sloot owing to wordo interna in one institute psychiatrico at the netherlands week happen wednesday,

27 february 2008 oranjestad – joran vd sloot owing to stay interna in one institute psychiatrico at the netherlands week happen.

this owing to stay confirma recientemente via his family cercano.

the motive of this is because joran will owing to ‘flip’ and not was his self more.

owing to achieve then necessary for interne for so the achieve the treatment necessary for mehora his salud

The news here for much not owing to come because; surprise mirando the estado cu vd sloot was inside y the form con the was actua by cu the la achieve his self envolvi in the caso of holloway.

one young of his edad, pasando in tanto atencion negative so, will can krak cualkier instant.

comentarionan cu can owing to hear on the news here, is cu this then not owing to come because; surprise.

den pasado end his family wanted owing to dune atencion psychiatrico debi at his actuacionnan molestoso familiar.

owing to haci several attempt for her go under tratamento of one psychiater.

but at all instancia joran self owing to deny this saying cu the do not feel cu the have to of one psychiater for atende his supuesto problemanan.

because; respuesta for this the la dicidi of skibi one book of 351 pagina titula “de zaak holloway”, cu the la produci cu aid of one journalist female dutch.

for joran vd sloot, this was the miho form of therapy possible for her can owing to ‘deal’ cu all thing the la happen y is pasando inside for of day cu the la come across natalee holloway 3 year happen.

So Joran had had his feelings hurt.  HE AN"T SEEN NUTIN YET.  Same for PVS and crew.     Jack b
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: February 27, 2008, 07:39:14 PM »

They probably were sent to Dave by the Persistence since he was directly involved in recruiting their help and he is the Dad, and Robin posted them for her sites "enjoyment," or whatever the correct word is. They, the Persistence, probably did not intend for them to be posted publicly when they emailed them to Dave, but I doubt that posting them caused any harm. JMO. It is natural to want to share with her friends something no one else has seen, and if that is true it really didn't hurt anything, this time. JMO again.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: February 27, 2008, 07:44:40 PM »

They probably were sent to Dave by the Persistence since he was directly involved in recruiting their help and he is the Dad, and Robin posted them for her sites "enjoyment," or whatever the correct word is. They, the Persistence, probably did not intend for them to be posted publicly when they emailed them to Dave, but I doubt that posting them caused any harm. JMO. It is natural to want to share with her friends something no one else has seen, and if that is true it really didn't hurt anything, this time. JMO again.

Makes sense.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: February 27, 2008, 07:47:32 PM »

Thank you Klaas.

I was feeling very uncomfortable with all the speculations.  I am sure that your words will lay this issue to rest.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: February 27, 2008, 07:49:26 PM »

To my knowledge these particular photos were not part of the Dateline show.  It appears the pictures were posted originally on the BNH site where Robin posts, I can't verify that because I don't have access to BNH.  Someone emailed me the photos anonymously.  I posted them AFTER it was determined by the FBI that anything in the trap excluded Natalee because I thought the photos were an excellent example of the amazing abilities of the Persistence crew.  I don't believe we are seeing a skull at all in the trap and I believe someone else mentioned it was a rock or coral.

For the pictures to be posted at BNH and then ask that they not be taken from that
site is just really absurd.  Anything that is put out there that is interesting is going to
be snatched right up.....and they are fascinating pictures.  The clarity is unbelieable.
Personally, I see parts of a skeleton.  Don't know whose it is, but I can speculate.
Klaas isn't culpable...they were sent to her without explanation.

Maybe it's lilke a before and after picture.  These are the before pictures, with skeleton, and the after pictures are what the divers saw.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: February 27, 2008, 07:51:05 PM »

i am wondering if he went in voluntarely or is taken in. that makes all the difference.

In my opinion, this is probably a strategic legal move on Joran's part - so was voluntary - and his lawyers drove him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.