March 29, 2024, 09:02:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 315750 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #960 on: February 27, 2008, 09:10:20 PM »

I've been reading back and it seems as if we are rapidly building to a climax in this case.  I've pinned my hopes for resolution on the Persistence and her crew, and I do believe they will find her.  Maybe they already have.

I know how you feel AZLady...right now I see Aruba as a huge red throbbing PIMPLE on the butt of the Netherlands...about to POP any second....that vile, vile place should sink into the ocean.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: February 27, 2008, 09:10:43 PM »

Klaasend: LALA:

New searches started in Aruba today.....saw it an the news.

Wow - great news Capslock!  Are you talking about on land and not in the Ocean?
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: February 27, 2008, 09:13:20 PM »

Joran being locked up in a Psych ward is very obvious and predictable in my opinion.  Use extreme caution when you read my next words.  I DO NOT WANT TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD TO BE MINIMIZING OR DEFENDING JORAN IN ANY WAY!!! In my opinion he is GUILTY as he!!.

Aruba officials, Joran's parents, lawyers, and other handlers failed to control him.  He has been a loose canon.  THIS IS SO ARUBA!  If you cannot control him (shut him up) then "DISAPPEAR HIM".  He is in a safe place where he can do no more damage by talking or repeating his actions.  They had to put him away.  It will also help his case in Aruba/NL as they treat mental illness differently.  AGAIN...  The rule is "Poof!  Be Gone"

They've done before and they will continue to do it.  This is the primary means of damage control for Aruba.  So in the end, the criminal has become a victim of his own kind.  It reminds one of some animal species that turn on their own and start feeding on them when there is nothing more interesting to chase.

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: February 27, 2008, 09:13:47 PM »

Isn't it just amazing what people like Joran and Paulus will do to escape responsibility for their actions?  Think about what they have done the past two years just to cover this up.  What a lot of energy and expense and time to escape from your own behavior!  They could have told the truth and avoided all the stress and machinations of the past two years.  No, they chose to fabricate lies and cover up the truth when if they had just been responsible, life would have not been the hell on Aruba it has been for over two years.  It really is mind-boggling.

It's just as Beth said, "Look what they've done......look what they've done!" 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: February 27, 2008, 09:14:09 PM »

I've been reading back and it seems as if we are rapidly building to a climax in this case.  I've pinned my hopes for resolution on the Persistence and her crew, and I do believe they will find her.  Maybe they already have.

I know how you feel AZLady...right now I see Aruba as a huge red throbbing PIMPLE on the butt of the Netherlands...about to POP any second....that vile, vile place should sink into the ocean.

Sometimes things don't get better, they go septic.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: February 27, 2008, 09:14:31 PM »

This time they have some special areas that they are checking. It started this morning and continue in the morning.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: February 27, 2008, 09:16:13 PM »

Anidac, I agree.  Yes, we should have seen this coming after the conversations with Patrick were broadcast.  This is a very Aruban solution.  It's also a legally advised solution when there is no other way to defend a criminal. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: February 27, 2008, 09:16:52 PM »

Joran being locked up in a Psych ward is very obvious and predictable in my opinion.  Use extreme caution when you read my next words.  I DO NOT WANT TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD TO BE MINIMIZING OR DEFENDING JORAN IN ANY WAY!!! In my opinion he is GUILTY as he!!.

Aruba officials, Joran's parents, lawyers, and other handlers failed to control him.  He has been a loose canon.  THIS IS SO ARUBA!  If you cannot control him (shut him up) then "DISAPPEAR HIM".  He is in a safe place where he can do no more damage by talking or repeating his actions.  They had to put him away.  It will also help his case in Aruba/NL as they treat mental illness differently.  AGAIN...  The rule is "Poof!  Be Gone"

They've done before and they will continue to do it.  This is the primary means of damage control for Aruba.  So in the end, the criminal has become a victim of his own kind.  It reminds one of some animal species that turn on their own and start feeding on them when there is nothing more interesting to chase.

I agree.

They finally took the advice of Van der Straten.  Joran won't be away for long if he really is away.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: February 27, 2008, 09:17:14 PM »

This time they have some special areas that they are checking. It started this morning and continue in the morning.
Did they identify the areas?

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: February 27, 2008, 09:17:33 PM »

CAPS...on LAND or in the SEA?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: February 27, 2008, 09:17:52 PM »

Eradication of every trace of evidence is a lot tricker.

It requires thought and organization and great care.

Paulus van der Sloot needs to step up and stop allowing his son to be his scapegoat.

Truth.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: February 27, 2008, 09:19:12 PM »

Paulus van der Sloot needs to step up and stop allowing his son to be his scapegoat.

Truth.

I agree Kermit.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: February 27, 2008, 09:20:53 PM »

CAPS...on LAND or in the SEA?

LET SAY on WATER and LAND but not the occean today...MOS face looked a bid nervouse and woried.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: February 27, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I'm sooo far behind in reading.....can someone tell me how far back I need to go to get the jist of the latest news?

TIA

Maine, born and raised!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: February 27, 2008, 09:21:32 PM »

EXCELLENT!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: February 27, 2008, 09:21:49 PM »

See, I can't even click on an icon ! ! !

I think you are great and if you went into a treatment center, you would be too busy helping others to be treated yourself:)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: February 27, 2008, 09:22:39 PM »

Truth.

I agree Kermit.

It is hard to say but I believe Joran is covering for his father. Not the other way around.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: February 27, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »

Beth told them (Aruba) from the start "I will be Natalee's voice for the next 40 years".  Did they not believe her?  Obviously not or they would have turned her body over to her a long time ago.  I have so much respect for Beth and Dave both on how they have handled this situation.  I know with my temper and short fuse it would have been over for me the first night in front of the Sloots home.  It is time Joran tells where the body is so she can be taken home.  As long as she is on or near that island this will never go away.  Too many parents have seen what can happen on the Once safe island.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Jules34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: February 27, 2008, 09:24:01 PM »

Why would MOS be nervous and worried?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: February 27, 2008, 09:24:56 PM »

Truth.

I agree Kermit.

It is hard to say but I believe Joran is covering for his father. Not the other way around.

It is a hard thing to say but it is the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.