March 28, 2024, 10:35:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 315734 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: February 26, 2008, 08:04:20 PM »

Natalee died at the van der sloots.

It's simple, why did they go to extraordinary lengths to prevent a proper search?

Natalee died at the van der sloots, the evidence was everywhere.
Beth also said she could feel at Natalee was there, gut feeling.
 Also they would not  let them check the Depacks car .
If they collected DNA that night and not two years later they would have found DNA

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: February 26, 2008, 08:06:43 PM »

Janet,  I don't know this for sure.....but my opinion on the dive to
the crab trap was that they thought that they saw a skull in the
trap.  When the divers went down to take a look, they could see
immediately that the white object that was visible in the trap was
not a skull....hence the thumbs down.  That is just my opinion.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: February 26, 2008, 08:07:49 PM »

Didn't Miller say while looking at that cage on the screen that he could see what looked like a skull inside?I get more and more confused about this everyday.Geesh,I've even had two different dreams about burial places of Natalee.I'm obsessed I think.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: February 26, 2008, 08:09:25 PM »

Mine too Magnolia. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: February 26, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »

I take this news as positive because:

#1  They are testing anything at all found IN CASE

#2  The testing was being done by the FBI

Absolutely.   I do agree.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: February 26, 2008, 08:15:37 PM »

The FBI compared the material to a blouse worn by Holloway how did they get samples, unless from that same shirt or from here?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: February 26, 2008, 08:17:56 PM »

Which would mean they have VERY GOOD reason to be searching the ocean unless her clothes were thrown in the water and her body burried elsewhere. 

Then again, if the fabric was indeed found inside or attached to a trap/cage on the bottom of the ocean and truely tested as a negative match to Nat's clothing,  one must ask....  Who else has been shoved into a cage and thrown overboard.  traps are not clothes hampers ya know!

Could this be an indicative of a trend of how to lose people in Aruba?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: February 26, 2008, 08:21:41 PM »

Which would mean they have VERY GOOD reason to be searching the ocean unless her clothes were thrown in the water and her body burried elsewhere. 

Then again, if the fabric was indeed found inside or attached to a trap/cage on the bottom of the ocean and truely tested as a negative match to Nat's clothing,  one must ask....  Who else has been shoved into a cage and thrown overboard.  traps are not clothes hampers ya know!

Well, the Persistence has 150 other possibilities.  Who knows what they'll find?

Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: February 26, 2008, 08:25:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys....I find it so hard to believe that fabric of any type or significant time in the sea would last long in the oceans and survive the pull of currents.  Which has me wondering whether this whole cage and fabric is a plant to begin with.  I'd be even more suspicious if they had said they'd found Nat's fabric but not Nat's body.  The whole thing smells to me.

I don't find anything suspicious at all about it.  They are testing ANYTHING they find and I think that's a good thing. 

have we heard if there were remains found also?  or what else was found in that trap?
it can't be just a piece of material, i wouldn't think?

i too am a little confused at what they saw/found in that trap.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: February 26, 2008, 08:26:20 PM »

Hi Magnolia
I posted it the other day... no one seemed to care.

on closer review - it looks like a boot... but who knows.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: February 26, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »

Thanks Magnolia ... that makes perfect sense.  I had forgotten about the skull.

I am thankful that dive members from the Persistence were with the Aruban police dive team when the contents of the cage were checked out.  Otherwise this wannabe detective would be very skeptical.  After all ... Tim Miller told Dave Holloway that he was 99% sure that there was a skill in that cage.

Janet

+++++++++

The search for Natalee Holloway
It's the story you haven't heard: the tale of two parents who, even now, willgo anywhere -- and endure anything -- to find answers.

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Over the holiday season, the crew of the persistence worked day and night to survey the ocean floor and look for targets that could hold the key to finding Natalee.

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be.

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

Chris Hansen: So, you're thinking-- you're thinking at this point--

Tim Miller: I’m thinking at this point, "Oh, my God, maybe we've got something. Maybe we've got something."

Could they have found her? Or was hope, perhaps, making them see what they wanted to see?

(on the boat)

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

Tim Miller couldn't help but think that the date they first saw that  Trap -- Christmas Eve -- was a sign that maybe they were on to something  (on the boat)

Tim Miller: Maybe that was some of God's timing. I hope maybe Beth and Dave can have what they have been looking for two and half years.

Dave Holloway: I got a phone call from Tim.

Chris Hansen: And what'd he say?

Dave Holloway: He told me, he said, "Dave, we found her."

Chris Hansen: "We found her?"

Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure." He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--" he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta-- that-- that's it."

Chris Hansen: Did you think that was it?

Dave Holloway: I did.

And the Holloways weren't alone. The next day Aruban authorities, including chief prosecutor Hans Mos, came on board to see for themselves.

Tim Miller: We showed them what we had. I think they got real interested, too. We all thought we had something.

The Aruban authorities agreed the find looked promising. And finally, divers from the Persistence and the Aruban police set out to get an up-close look.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: February 26, 2008, 08:27:47 PM »

i guess i'm also wondering...who's to say exactly WHAT she was wearing when she was disposed of.  we can assume she still had her skirt and top on  Confused

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: February 26, 2008, 08:28:39 PM »

Then again, if the fabric was indeed found inside or attached to a trap/cage on the bottom of the ocean and truely tested as a negative match to Nat's clothing,  one must ask....  Who else has been shoved into a cage and thrown overboard.  traps are not clothes hampers ya know!

Remember, the U.S. has more than 1 missing American on Aruba.  My guess is they might find more than they expect in the ocean.  THAT would really make Aruba sweat like a pig if their skeletons from their closets are uncovered.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 26, 2008, 08:29:58 PM »

Hi Magnolia

I must have missed you post.  Thank you Rob.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: February 26, 2008, 08:34:50 PM »

Nobody cares what I post either, Rob.
To me it looks like a skull with the lower jaw missing.
Thanks for the picture.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: February 26, 2008, 08:36:21 PM »

Which would mean they have VERY GOOD reason to be searching the ocean unless her clothes were thrown in the water and her body buried elsewhere. 

Then again, if the fabric was indeed found inside or attached to a trap/cage on the bottom of the ocean and truly tested as a negative match to Nat's clothing,  one must ask....  Who else has been shoved into a cage and thrown overboard.  traps are not clothes hampers ya know!

Remember, the U.S. has more than 1 missing American on Aruba.  My guess is they might find more than they expect in the ocean.  THAT would really make Aruba sweat like a pig if their skeletons from their closets are uncovered.

I was picturing an episode from the ShowTime series "Dexter" when I suggested there may be others stuffed in traps and thrown overboard.  Does anyone here know what I am talking about?  You know, the serial killer "Dexter" who disposes of his cut up victims by throwing them overboard in a common location?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: February 26, 2008, 08:39:00 PM »

Hi Magnolia

I don't wish you to feel ignored or un-appreciated -- you are a treasure!.....so I shall respond now: To me that looked like some sort of fish on TOP of that trap.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 26, 2008, 08:43:23 PM »

Thanks for the picture.

I care what you post Magnolia.

Rob, I did see your post but just didn't comment.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 26, 2008, 08:44:10 PM »

Thanks for the picture.

Its kind of like staring at the clouds. You can see a lot of things it could be.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: February 26, 2008, 08:45:13 PM »

Which would mean they have VERY GOOD reason to be searching the ocean unless her clothes were thrown in the water and her body buried elsewhere. 

Then again, if the fabric was indeed found inside or attached to a trap/cage on the bottom of the ocean and truly tested as a negative match to Nat's clothing,  one must ask....  Who else has been shoved into a cage and thrown overboard.  traps are not clothes hampers ya know!

I was picturing an episode from the ShowTime series "Dexter" when I suggested there may be others stuffed in traps and thrown overboard.  Does anyone here know what I am talking about?  You know, the serial killer "Dexter" who disposes of his cut up victims by throwing them overboard in a common location?

Anidac - I love that show and I know exactly what you are talking about 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.