April 19, 2024, 11:25:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317364 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: February 26, 2008, 08:49:50 PM »

Nobody cares what I post either, Rob.
To me it looks like a skull with the lower jaw missing.
Thanks for the picture.

I care what you post Magnolia.

Rob, I did see your post but just didn't comment.

Thank you, San. 
You are the one who always sees things as they really are.
You are way ahead of most of us.  Can't fool San.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: February 26, 2008, 08:49:59 PM »

Which would mean they have VERY GOOD reason to be searching the ocean unless her clothes were thrown in the water and her body buried elsewhere. 

Then again, if the fabric was indeed found inside or attached to a trap/cage on the bottom of the ocean and truly tested as a negative match to Nat's clothing,  one must ask....  Who else has been shoved into a cage and thrown overboard.  traps are not clothes hampers ya know!

Could this be an indicative of a trend of how to lose people in Aruba?

Remember, the U.S. has more than 1 missing American on Aruba.  My guess is they might find more than they expect in the ocean.  THAT would really make Aruba sweat like a pig if their skeletons from their closets are uncovered.

I was picturing an episode from the ShowTime series "Dexter" when I suggested there may be others stuffed in traps and thrown overboard.  Does anyone here know what I am talking about?  You know, the serial killer "Dexter" who disposes of his cut up victims by throwing them overboard in a common location?

Yes I do- great show!

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: February 26, 2008, 08:51:40 PM »

Janet,  I don't know this for sure.....but my opinion on the dive to
the crab trap was that they thought that they saw a skull in the
trap.  When the divers went down to take a look, they could see
immediately that the white object that was visible in the trap was
not a skull....hence the thumbs down.  That is just my opinion.

Hi Magnolia
I posted it the other day... no one seemed to care.

on closer review - it looks like a boot... but who knows.

Uh Yeah Rob, I would have made a comment, but then no one would care!

Existence is futile.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: February 26, 2008, 08:52:04 PM »

Miss Magnolia is correct.
Dateline:

Material from the trap was given to the FBI

There is nothing at all there, but I guess that is the point.  If the FBI did not continue the evidence chain , they lost any hope of retrieving the real material.  Someone was being lazy as heck.  They must have at least snitched some.  They can go back and get some material from the lot of material like she wore and get their own samples from MOS with FBI witnessing the whole thing and signing and sealing what we are to use here.
They want to be to generos with a little pizz ant country where many of the people are taught from a young age to hate Americans and use and lose them.  Someone needs to get their ducks in a row.       jack b
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: February 26, 2008, 08:53:19 PM »

Which would mean they have VERY GOOD reason to be searching the ocean unless her clothes were thrown in the water and her body buried elsewhere. 

Then again, if the fabric was indeed found inside or attached to a trap/cage on the bottom of the ocean and truly tested as a negative match to Nat's clothing,  one must ask....  Who else has been shoved into a cage and thrown overboard.  traps are not clothes hampers ya know!

Remember, the U.S. has more than 1 missing American on Aruba.  My guess is they might find more than they expect in the ocean.  THAT would really make Aruba sweat like a pig if their skeletons from their closets are uncovered.

I was picturing an episode from the ShowTime series "Dexter" when I suggested there may be others stuffed in traps and thrown overboard.  Does anyone here know what I am talking about?  You know, the serial killer "Dexter" who disposes of his cut up victims by throwing them overboard in a common location?

Anidac - I love that show and I know exactly what you are talking about 

Klaasend:  Why am I not surprised  It's really the only show I actually put on my schedule make sure I don't miss.  Can't wait for the next season to start.  

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: February 26, 2008, 08:53:27 PM »

Why would anyone put fabric in a fish trap and lose it in the ocean?

Did it match what suspects were wearing that night?  Is there any video of what they were wearing?  Any pictures?

Was it perhaps the fabric from a gym shoe?  Size?

Was it a quilt, bedding, towel, or something else?

Was it a car carpet, seat cover, headliner, or trunkliner?

If not a match for the blouse, what kind of fabric was recovered?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: February 26, 2008, 08:58:11 PM »

Why would anyone put fabric in a fish trap and lose it in the ocean?

Did it match what suspects were wearing that night?  Is there any video of what they were wearing?  Any pictures?

Was it perhaps the fabric from a gym shoe?  Size?

Was it a quilt, bedding, towel, or something else?

Was it a car carpet, seat cover, headliner, or trunkliner?

If not a match for the blouse, what kind of fabric was recovered?

Lots of questions that are valid.

Lets remember that Quantico got it.  They don't play.

Existence is futile.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: February 26, 2008, 09:00:10 PM »

Hi Magnolia

Klass, if you see this POST THE PIC HERE if you want.  It seems like it would be a good time.  I will stay on this place and go forward, hope to see it.  This is going to be a good morale thing.   jack
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: February 26, 2008, 09:02:39 PM »

I was picturing an episode from the ShowTime series "Dexter" when I suggested there may be others stuffed in traps and thrown overboard.  Does anyone here know what I am talking about?  You know, the serial killer "Dexter" who disposes of his cut up victims by throwing them overboard in a common location?

I never dreamed you would be a Dexter fan. When is it on this season?
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: February 26, 2008, 09:08:14 PM »

Hi Magnolia

Klass, if you see this POST THE PIC HERE if you want.  It seems like it would be a good time.  I will stay on this place and go forward, hope to see it.  This is going to be a good morale thing.   jack

W A R N I N G  ! ! ! !

Adult oriented post follows!!!!

Yes, please do Klass!  I could use an optorectomy* about right now.

* - Optorectomy - Surgical procedure usually performed by your proctologist to disconnect your optic nerve from your asshole to change your shitty outlook on life!

My apologies ladies.

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: February 26, 2008, 09:13:53 PM »

Hi Magnolia

W A R N I N G  ! ! ! !

Adult oriented post follows!!!!

Yes, please do Klass!  I could use an optorectomy* about right now.

* - Optorectomy - Surgical procedure usually performed by your proctologist to disconnect your optic nerve from your asshole to change your shitty outlook on life!

My apologies ladies.

Correction, optirectomy.

Existence is futile.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: February 26, 2008, 09:15:54 PM »

i guess i'm also wondering...who's to say exactly WHAT she was wearing when she was disposed of.  we can assume she still had her skirt and top on  Confused

I don't want to mislead anyone, but I remember Beth saying she had the same shirt that Natalee had (either Nat bought 2 of them or Beth bought it after the fact).  I remember something like this.  I hope I didn't dream it, I have often fallen asleep at the computer.  Maybe I'm losing it.

I am going to look through the archives to see if I was awake when I heart this.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: February 26, 2008, 09:18:34 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE Tuesday, February 26th at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include Pat Brown, Robert Peters, Christopher Lyons,

Join Dana this week as he welcomes:

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler, discussing the Reno serial rapist / killer case.
Robert Peters from Morality in Media discusses Lindsay Lohan’s bizarre Marilyn Monroe “Final Sitting” photo shoot.
Christopher Lyons from Cops Helping Cops.
Updates from former Secret Service Agent Art Wood.
“*******” from ScaredMonkeys.Com discussing last weekend’s Aruban protest at the Boston Travel Show.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE STARTING AT 9PM EASTERN
scaredmonkeys.com

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: February 26, 2008, 09:19:55 PM »

It does appear that the Aruba investigation is distancing itself from being a primary reason that the Persistence is conducting a search in the waters off the west coast of Aruba.

Hans Mos ... it was Gerold Dompig ... the chief of police ... who directed Tim Miller and Dave Holloway to the area that the crew of the Persistence is now searching.

Hans Mos ...

FYI the area that is currently being search by the crew of the Persistance is not based on a "story."

It was Gerold Dompig official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation ... a position that implied his words were derived from a foundational knowledge ... that led the crew of the Persistence to the current search area ... which led the crew of the Persistence to embrace this huge undertaking.

Janet

++++++++++

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media
From The Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 26, 2007

Pages 1

Cloth found in crab trap not a match with sample of blouse Holloway, according to FBI Laboratory.

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match. 

The search for Natalee Holloway
It's the story you haven't heard: the tale of two parents who, even now, willgo anywhere -- and endure anything -- to find answers.

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

<snipped>

But Tim Miller says that very day, in October, 2005, there was a turning point.

The deputy police chief saw Miller and Dave Holloway and shared a hunch.

Tim Miller: And said, "There's no need for you all to be searching the landfill anymore." He said, "I think you all need to be out in the sea, three to five miles."

Soon, there was another tip -- one that seemed to add credibility to that theory. On the night Natalee disappeared, Miller learned that there had been a break-in at a fisherman's hut on the beach. Among the missing items --- a metal and wire box --- a fish trap.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: February 26, 2008, 09:23:09 PM »

i guess i'm also wondering...who's to say exactly WHAT she was wearing when she was disposed of.  we can assume she still had her skirt and top on  Confused

I don't want to mislead anyone, but I remember Beth saying she had the same shirt that Natalee had (either Nat bought 2 of them or Beth bought it after the fact).  I remember something like this.  I hope I didn't dream it, I have often fallen asleep at the computer.  Maybe I'm losing it.

I am going to look through the archives to see if I was awake when I heart this.

I remember this!  She did!

Existence is futile.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: February 26, 2008, 09:25:10 PM »

I never dreamed you would be a Dexter fan. When is it on this season?

HUGE FAN!!!

DEXTER SEASON 3 PREMIERS SEPT. 30, 2008.  Announcement held due to writers strike.  Should be back on track now.  I know where I will be and what I will be doing that night!  Maybe we should create a "Dexter" thread in the cage.   Hated Lila...  but I think the FBI guy will be back in the future.

SORRY....OFF TOPIC COMPLETELY!

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: February 26, 2008, 09:27:43 PM »

It does appear that the Aruba investigation is distancing itself from being a primary reason that the Persistence is conducting a search in the waters off the west coast of Aruba.

Hans Mos ... it was Gerold Dompig ... the chief of police ... who directed Tim Miller and Dave Holloway to the area that the crew of the Persistence is now searching.

Hans Mos ...

FYI the area that is currently being search by the crew of the Persistance is not based on a "story."

It was Gerold Dompig official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation ... a position that implied his words were derived from a foundational knowledge ... that led the crew of the Persistence to the current search area ... which led the crew of the Persistence to embrace this huge undertaking.

Janet

++++++++++

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media
From The Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 26, 2007

Pages 1

Cloth found in crab trap not a match with sample of blouse Holloway, according to FBI Laboratory.

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match. 

The search for Natalee Holloway
It's the story you haven't heard: the tale of two parents who, even now, willgo anywhere -- and endure anything -- to find answers.

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

<snipped>

But Tim Miller says that very day, in October, 2005, there was a turning point.

The deputy police chief saw Miller and Dave Holloway and shared a hunch.

Tim Miller: And said, "There's no need for you all to be searching the landfill anymore." He said, "I think you all need to be out in the sea, three to five miles."

Soon, there was another tip -- one that seemed to add credibility to that theory. On the night Natalee disappeared, Miller learned that there had been a break-in at a fisherman's hut on the beach. Among the missing items --- a metal and wire box --- a fish trap.

Maybe,.................. just maybe,    there is a MUCH bigger picture we are about to see!!!!

If ya'll would rather me refrain from using 'colorful metaphors' just say so.  You're not gonna hurt my feelins!

Existence is futile.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: February 26, 2008, 09:31:16 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE Tuesday, February 26th at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include Pat Brown, Robert Peters, Christopher Lyons,

Join Dana this week as he welcomes:

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler, discussing the Reno serial rapist / killer case.
Robert Peters from Morality in Media discusses Lindsay Lohan’s bizarre Marilyn Monroe “Final Sitting” photo shoot.
Christopher Lyons from Cops Helping Cops.
Updates from former Secret Service Agent Art Wood.
“*******” from ScaredMonkeys.Com discussing last weekend’s Aruban protest at the Boston Travel Show.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE STARTING AT 9PM EASTERN
scaredmonkeys.com

I wonder if Rob is looking forward to seeing you again in the near future?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: February 26, 2008, 09:33:51 PM »

Maybe a real life Dexter will focus on Joran:)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: February 26, 2008, 09:35:32 PM »

I wonder if Rob is looking forward to seeing you again in the near future?
I think he got his first dose of reality. He is in way over his head and I think Jorge Pesquera saw the writing on the wall before he left. Aruba is slowly sinking and the recent media coverage was a huge blow and it's only going to get worse for them.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.