April 24, 2024, 05:01:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317518 times)
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: February 26, 2008, 09:36:53 PM »

And the Holloways weren't alone. The next day Aruban authorities, including chief prosecutor Hans Mos, came on board to see for themselves.

"The next day...."

When I heard this, my heart dropped.

If what is in the picture is what Tim was talking about, I do not see how he was 99% sure.

It is on the outside of the trap.

Is this the picture from the first time it was mentioned in the show? Or later?

Plastic. Plastic, not diamonds, lasts forever. But the bonds between plastic are fragile. Think kiddie pool. One or two years in direct sunlight and it gets brittle and crumbles. UV light breaks down the plastic bonds, But, the plastic molecules lasts forever. Not certain about polyester.

Not a complete waste of 30K for an edumakshun.

Sending evidence to FBI is like voting. It does not matter how many votes are cast for which candidate, it matters who counts the votes. It matters which evidence was sent to FBI.

In this case, ALE is on board the boat. They dove the next day. Worrying.

Maybe I am a, "glasses half empty" typa person.

Fin

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: February 26, 2008, 09:38:22 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE Tuesday, February 26th at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include Pat Brown, Robert Peters, Christopher Lyons,

Join Dana this week as he welcomes:

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler, discussing the Reno serial rapist / killer case.
Robert Peters from Morality in Media discusses Lindsay Lohan’s bizarre Marilyn Monroe “Final Sitting” photo shoot.
Christopher Lyons from Cops Helping Cops.
Updates from former Secret Service Agent Art Wood.
“*******” from ScaredMonkeys.Com discussing last weekend’s Aruban protest at the Boston Travel Show.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE STARTING AT 9PM EASTERN
scaredmonkeys.com

I wonder if Rob is looking forward to seeing you again in the near future?

I mean this as a big compliment, Klaas posted a picture of Rob manning a booth and there was this monkey jumping up behind him, in front of him, to the side of him, on and on, and when I read your post and emails the energy level and enthusiasm was so high that I pictured you being the monkey just wearing the crap out of Rob who tried but couldn't keep up with you. I thought I bet Rob thinks you are one of twins or triplets and really wishes you would disappear! I was proud of you.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: February 26, 2008, 09:42:34 PM »

Nobody cares what I post either, Rob.
To me it looks like a skull with the lower jaw missing.
Thanks for the picture.

I care what you post Magnolia.

Rob, I did see your post but just didn't comment.

I just sent Klass a couple of pictures, see if she can post them.  One shows a skull in the cage.  I would like a pic non circled posted that size on the forum to copy and not have to disappear the circle as it is a lot of work to do that and keep the pixils from falling away from the original place they were.   Jack
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #483 on: February 26, 2008, 09:43:16 PM »

Hi everyone!   

Rob,
I also saw the post and couldn't tell enough about it to comment, it did look to me to be something on top of the cage.  I would really like to see a better picture if someone comes across one.

*******, can't wait to listen to Dana's show!  I'll have to listen to it at work, much too slow here with dial up and sooooo frustrating, lol!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: February 26, 2008, 09:46:08 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE Tuesday, February 26th at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include Pat Brown, Robert Peters, Christopher Lyons,

Join Dana this week as he welcomes:

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler, discussing the Reno serial rapist / killer case.
Robert Peters from Morality in Media discusses Lindsay Lohan’s bizarre Marilyn Monroe “Final Sitting” photo shoot.
Christopher Lyons from Cops Helping Cops.
Updates from former Secret Service Agent Art Wood.
“*******” from ScaredMonkeys.Com discussing last weekend’s Aruban protest at the Boston Travel Show.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE STARTING AT 9PM EASTERN
scaredmonkeys.com

I wonder if Rob is looking forward to seeing you again in the near future?

I mean this as a big compliment, Klaas posted a picture of Rob manning a booth and there was this monkey jumping up behind him, in front of him, to the side of him, on and on, and when I read your post and emails the energy level and enthusiasm was so high that I pictured you being the monkey just wearing the crap out of Rob who tried but couldn't keep up with you. I thought I bet Rob thinks you are one of twins or triplets and really wishes you would disappear! I was proud of you.

LOL!! I know and thankyou! Energy level was huge..Where else can I do something like that for Natalee and confront the head dog spewing that BS? Part of me is still pumped up  I really wish we could show the full clip of him when I introduced myself. He was staring me down and watching ever so intently when Security grabbed me,expecting me to get thrown out..Later when we talked he learned very quickly that talking to us monkeys is a world of difference between some BS he says in a Aruban press conference or to a American in a Restaurant 
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 09:47:40 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: February 26, 2008, 09:47:22 PM »

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: February 26, 2008, 09:49:14 PM »

Didn't Miller say while looking at that cage on the screen that he could see what looked like a skull inside?I get more and more confused about this everyday.Geesh,I've even had two different dreams about burial places of Natalee.I'm obsessed I think.

There is a skull.  The equipment they are using is set up to block the wire and keep the contents in perspective.  They can do this because of the distance and the wire is so much smaller than the holes they surround and the skull.  It is a computer generated thing.  It is a color thing.  The skull is there.   Their computer is fast and furious and can do this by calculations in a speck of the time it takes me to clean something up by using other equipment not specifically made for what they are doing.     Jack b
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: February 26, 2008, 09:49:40 PM »

It does appear that the Aruba investigation is distancing itself from being a primary reason that the Persistence is conducting a search in the waters off the west coast of Aruba.

Hans Mos ... it was Gerold Dompig ... the chief of police ... who directed Tim Miller and Dave Holloway to the area that the crew of the Persistence is now searching.

Hans Mos ...

FYI the area that is currently being search by the crew of the Persistance is not based on a "story."

It was Gerold Dompig official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation ... a position that implied his words were derived from a foundational knowledge ... that led the crew of the Persistence to the current search area ... which led the crew of the Persistence to embrace this huge undertaking.

Janet

++++++++++

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media
From The Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 26, 2007

Pages 1

Cloth found in crab trap not a match with sample of blouse Holloway, according to FBI Laboratory.

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match. 

The search for Natalee Holloway
It's the story you haven't heard: the tale of two parents who, even now, willgo anywhere -- and endure anything -- to find answers.

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

<snipped>

But Tim Miller says that very day, in October, 2005, there was a turning point.

The deputy police chief saw Miller and Dave Holloway and shared a hunch.

Tim Miller: And said, "There's no need for you all to be searching the landfill anymore." He said, "I think you all need to be out in the sea, three to five miles."

Soon, there was another tip -- one that seemed to add credibility to that theory. On the night Natalee disappeared, Miller learned that there had been a break-in at a fisherman's hut on the beach. Among the missing items --- a metal and wire box --- a fish trap.

Maybe,.................. just maybe,    there is a MUCH bigger picture we are about to see!!!!

If ya'll would rather me refrain from using 'colorful metaphors' just say so.  You're not gonna hurt my feelins!

Maybe ... just maybe ... you are right.

I just wish I was blessed with more patience.  Waiting on God to reveal that bigger picture in so many aspects of life is very difficult.  However ... in my heart I realize ... the missing pieces of the puzzle which tend to obscure that big picture are a test ... a test that defines my unconditional faith ... my unconditional trust ... in God's perfect timing.

gunslinger ... metaphors are just fine with me.  A more simplier perspective is embraced when the topic/situation becomes overwhelming.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: February 26, 2008, 09:50:08 PM »

Ohh man!! I didnt see the monkeys the first time I saw this!! That is hilarious!!!

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: February 26, 2008, 09:51:12 PM »

Nobody cares what I post either, Rob.
To me it looks like a skull with the lower jaw missing.
Thanks for the picture.

I care what you post Magnolia.

Rob, I did see your post but just didn't comment.

I just sent Klass a couple of pictures, see if she can post them.  One shows a skull in the cage.  I would like a pic non circled posted that size on the forum to copy and not have to disappear the circle as it is a lot of work to do that and keep the pixils from falling away from the original place they were.   Jack

Ahhhh!   

Aruba, you are now in CHECKMATE!

What is the time frame for their next move?

Existence is futile.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: February 26, 2008, 09:51:25 PM »

Art Wood says the search is now abandoned!! But the targets are marked but they need funding to go back and search Sad

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: February 26, 2008, 09:51:55 PM »

i guess i'm also wondering...who's to say exactly WHAT she was wearing when she was disposed of.  we can assume she still had her skirt and top on  Confused

I don't want to mislead anyone, but I remember Beth saying she had the same shirt that Natalee had (either Nat bought 2 of them or Beth bought it after the fact).  I remember something like this.  I hope I didn't dream it, I have often fallen asleep at the computer.  Maybe I'm losing it.

I am going to look through the archives to see if I was awake when I heart this.

You are correct... Beth managed to find the exact same shirt at a later point in time.  I don't think she bought it for the show in Holland but rather for forensics.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: February 26, 2008, 09:53:35 PM »

Miss Magnolia is correct.
Dateline:

Material from the trap was given to the FBI

THIS POST WAS MEANT ONLY FOR THE SOLID BLACK PICTURE POSTED NOT THE CAGE PICTURE.  THERE IS A SKULL THERE.

There is nothing at all there, but I guess that is the point.  If the FBI did not continue the evidence chain , they lost any hope of retrieving the real material.  Someone was being lazy as heck.  They must have at least snitched some.  They can go back and get some material from the lot of material like she wore and get their own samples from MOS with FBI witnessing the whole thing and signing and sealing what we are to use here.
They want to be to generous with a little pizz ant country where many of the people are taught from a young age to hate Americans and use and lose them.  Someone needs to get their ducks in a row.       jack b
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: February 26, 2008, 09:54:16 PM »

Didn't Miller say while looking at that cage on the screen that he could see what looked like a skull inside?I get more and more confused about this everyday.Geesh,I've even had two different dreams about burial places of Natalee.I'm obsessed I think.

There is a skull.  The equipment they are using is set up to block the wire and keep the contents in perspective.  They can do this because of the distance and the wire is so much smaller than the holes they surround and the skull.  It is a computer generated thing.  It is a color thing.  The skull is there.   Their computer is fast and furious and can do this by calculations in a speck of the time it takes me to clean something up by using other equipment not specifically made for what they are doing.     Jack b

Blue jean?

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: February 26, 2008, 09:55:26 PM »

Art Wood on now!

Bad news on the search.  Persistence has completed the underwater survey/grid.  Have identified 100+ objects and trying to narrow the list.  However, they are totally out of money.  If they can't come up with donations within a week or 10 days they will have to go home.

Dave Holloway has been talking to various officials to help chip in.

Without contributions Persistence is coming home.

Send contributions to the Natalee Holloway Foundation.  Everyone in the NH Foundation is a volunteer, nobody takes a salary.

Address:

Natalee Holloway Foundation
PO Box 4363
Meridian, MS   39304
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 26, 2008, 09:56:34 PM »

Dana talking about the fabric now.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: February 26, 2008, 09:57:06 PM »

I am assuming you know that I didn't mean you "looked" like the monkey, although my wife said the monkey was really quite cute:) I don't things move that quickly or challenge that much in Aruba!!!!!!!!!!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 26, 2008, 09:58:27 PM »

Dateline:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: February 26, 2008, 10:01:58 PM »

Wow...someone sent me these pictures (anonymously to my email link on the FP of SM) that were posted on another site.  Real clear pictures of the trap and what they thought they saw in it.  Thanks to whoever sent them!

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: February 26, 2008, 10:02:35 PM »

Dateline:

THIS POST WAS MEANT ONLY FOR THE SOLID BLACK PICTURE POSTED NOT THE CAGE PICTURE.  THERE IS A SKULL THERE.

There is nothing at all there, but I guess that is the point.  If the FBI did not continue the evidence chain , they lost any hope of retrieving the real material.  Someone was being lazy as heck.  They must have at least snitched some.  They can go back and get some material from the lot of material like she wore and get their own samples from MOS with FBI witnessing the whole thing and signing and sealing what we are to use here.
They want to be to generous with a little pizz ant country where many of the people are taught from a young age to hate Americans and use and lose them.  Someone needs to get their ducks in a row.       jack b

Thank you!

I understand!

149 more targets left.  I wonder what they will revile?

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.