April 28, 2024, 04:03:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317847 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #660 on: February 27, 2008, 09:58:46 AM »

PI, according to Art Wood last night on Dana's show, they have it all mapped and targeted. They just don't have the money to search for another two to three weeks to examine the targets. Art was pretty depressed.

100 targets divided by 14 days = 7 per day. That's a lot of work right there alone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: February 27, 2008, 10:09:17 AM »

I posted all 6 pictures on page 25 but I can see how Tim Miller would think he might have found something looking at this pic:

The cloth IS in the cage, as well as remains if this is a true picture.  Too  big of a coincidence not to be.  Whomever said (including the FBI) that the cloth did not match did not get what is really in that cage or there is cloth in the photo that was put there to make it look as though it IS in there.  I know what I am seeing.   Jack Blue

I thought I knew what I was seeing also but got flamed for it in other blogs.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: February 27, 2008, 10:13:23 AM »

Maybe we should all email Oprah Winfrey?She's got plenty of cash and Beth has been on her show..I think I'll do it for sure.What's a few million to her? Good idea?Yes?No?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: February 27, 2008, 10:18:11 AM »

PI, according to Art Wood last night on Dana's show, they have it all mapped and targeted. They just don't have the money to search for another two to three weeks to examine the targets. Art was pretty depressed.

100 targets divided by 14 days = 7 per day. That's a lot of work right there alone.

I'm pretty sure I heard Art Wood also say that they were going to try to cull down the 100+ targets to something in the range of 30-40 of the most interesting ones to be check out.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #664 on: February 27, 2008, 10:34:21 AM »

I posted all 6 pictures on page 25 but I can see how Tim Miller would think he might have found something looking at this pic:

The cloth IS in the cage, as well as remains if this is a true picture.  Too  big of a coincidence not to be.  Whomever said (including the FBI) that the cloth did not match did not get what is really in that cage or there is cloth in the photo that was put there to make it look as though it IS in there.  I know what I am seeing.   Jack Blue

I thought I knew what I was seeing also but got flamed for it in other blogs.

One thing I don't understand is why would you drop a crab cage with a person inside in only 90ft of water? That seems amateurish to me. We know this is a professional cover up, which leads one to believe that deeper water is involved.

Blonde, the white substance in the cage looks to me like it could be a degraded bag or blanket. One that has been eaten away by the salt water and turned into a powdery substance.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: February 27, 2008, 10:38:26 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba

TO HELP DONATE TO THE SEARCH AND TO TES, GO HERE

They need your help …
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: February 27, 2008, 10:55:08 AM »

Maybe we should all email Oprah Winfrey?She's got plenty of cash and Beth has been on her show..I think I'll do it for sure.What's a few million to her? Good idea?Yes?No?

I vote yes, perhaps she will mention this on her show!  How about Dr. Phil??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: February 27, 2008, 11:13:21 AM »

I vote yes, perhaps she will mention this on her show!  How about Dr. Phil??

Good idea..On my way!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 27, 2008, 11:16:05 AM »

Fellow Monkey's.
   Please go here and *read the comments* under this particular topic.Very strange info here..

SECOND ANNUAL BOYCOTT OF ARUBA IN BOSTON A SUCCESS!

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: February 27, 2008, 11:20:40 AM »

Maybe Holland will agree to pay the Persistence the monies they would normally pay Aruba in foreign aid until the amount needed is paid. That would cost Holland nothing, and would place the burden squarely where it belongs. The US could consider this as well.

When it is taken into consideration that it was Gerold Dompig who was instrumental in convincing Tim Miller and Dave Holloway to change direction ... direct their attention away from their continued thoughts regarding the landfill and ... look to the ocean on the west side of the Island ... ARUBA SHOULD PAY ... IT IS THEIR INVESTIGATION.

Gerold Dompig's official position within the investigation and ... his inside knowledge of the case ... imply that his words would be readily embraced by those desperate to find Natalee's remains and ... bring her home..

Janet

++++++++++++

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

<snipped>

But Tim Miller says that very day, in October, 2005, there was a turning point.

The deputy police chief saw Miller and Dave Holloway and shared a hunch.

Tim Miller: And said, "There's no need for you all to be searching the landfill anymore." He said, "I think you all need to be out in the sea, three to five miles."

Soon, there was another tip -- one that seemed to add credibility to that theory. On the night Natalee disappeared, Miller learned that there had been a break-in at a fisherman's hut on the beach. Among the missing items --- a metal and wire box --- a fish trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/3/

Gerold Dompig
'Scarborough Country'
October 25, 2005

DOMPIG: Well, that‘s basically the reason why we are looking at the ocean right now, because, although we don‘t have an official statement or declaration that a fishing trap has been missing, there are enough rumors out there that we—lead us to believe that maybe that is the case.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9827906/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 27, 2008, 11:28:06 AM »

Fellow Monkey's.
   Please go here and *read the comments* under this particular topic.Very strange info here..

Yes, very interesting indeed.

As I said last night.  Checkmate aruba.  Your dirty little secrets are coming out of the closet!

Existence is futile.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #671 on: February 27, 2008, 11:47:55 AM »

Fellow Monkey's.

Very Interesting! Thanks for pointing this out...Tot! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: February 27, 2008, 12:02:08 PM »

Funding~

How to submit an application

Would you like to apply for funding for a project? You can approach a single central point on each island: the Advisory Board. This saves you a lot of effort and time!

To submit an application you need to use our application form. Describe the purpose and the expected result as well as possible! Take into account the criteria of the Cooperating Foundations. Send the requested attachments immediately. This speeds up the assessment time and you will find out sooner whether you can count on funding from us.   

Send the completed application form to your Advisory Board. Applications which are first sent to the affiliated charities in the Netherlands are passed on to the relevant Advisory Boards.

http://www.oranjefonds.nl/samenwerkendefondsen/pagina.asp?pagkey=78340

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: February 27, 2008, 12:08:11 PM »

Klaasend:

Local Bon Dia 02/27/2008 Local section page A3 Aruba news paper reports

Headline "Maybe He FLIPED" he is not himself no more

Joran has enter a Phychiatric Center in holland for treatment last week.

Well Well, this is a way that they a re going to play it now...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: February 27, 2008, 12:09:21 PM »

Klaasend:

WOW - Not sure if I trust Bondia but interresting if true.  I'll capture the article.  Thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: February 27, 2008, 12:11:36 PM »

Klaasend:

WOW - Not sure if I trust Bondia but interresting if true.  I'll capture the article.  Thanks!

It doesn't appear to be online yet.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: February 27, 2008, 12:15:20 PM »

Klaasend:

They still think they have a move to make!!!! 

It's over aruba!  You're going down!  You do have a move, come clean, do the right thing.

Existence is futile.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: February 27, 2008, 12:42:44 PM »

Well so Aruba finally realizes he is crazy. Whoop de dooo!!! We have been telling them that since June 1, 2005. But that doesn't mean he doesn't know right from wrong.

His lying about his guilt is what drove him insane, so he was sane when he did the deed.

I suggest you perform a lobotomy on him and cut his balls off while you have him. It will ease his little pea brain. If he can't afford a doctor, call me and I will do it for free
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: February 27, 2008, 12:42:54 PM »

Klaasend:

Thanks for posting that Caps! I can see Joe T spinning this "He's just a kid. All the pressure that's been on him. Blah blah blah."

Bullshit, he's a drugging raping lying pothead murderer.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: February 27, 2008, 12:43:29 PM »

In October, 2005 ... Gerold Dompig ... whose official position within the investigation implies inside knowledge ... convinced Tim Miller and Dave Holloway to turn their attention away from the landfill ... focus on the sea.

However ... in March, 2006 ... Gerold Dompig reveals to 48 Hours Myster that a "new" theory has emerged within the investigation ... a new theory which diverts from the October, 2005 "sea" theory ... a theory that implies that Natalee was buried.

Janet

++++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 26, 2008

Tim: ... In fact Chief Dompig told me 2-1/2 years ago in October when we was at the landfill that we needed to be out in the water, and he felt as though Natalee was put in a crab trap or some type of container.
Transcript - Heli (RU)

Tim Miller
DATELINE
February 22, 2008

The deputy police chief saw Tim Miller and Dave Holloway and shared a hunch.

Tim Miller: And said, "There's no need for you all to be searching the landfill anymore." He said, "I think you all need to be out in the sea, three to five miles."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/3/

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

Dompig says he believes Paulus Van der Sloot does know more than he has been telling about the circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance.

<snipped>

The Aruban authorities’ new theory is that someone, someone possibly very close to the young suspects, took the time to carefully hide the body, not once but maybe twice, literally re-burying her.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page3.shtml
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page4.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.