April 28, 2024, 08:15:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317870 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: February 27, 2008, 12:44:45 PM »

Well so Aruba finally realizes he is crazy. Whoop de dooo!!! We have been telling them that since June 1, 2005. But that doesn't mean he doesn't know right from wrong.

His lying about his guilt is what drove him insane, so he was sane when he did the deed.

I suggest you perform a lobotomy on him and cut his balls off while you have him. It will ease his little pea brain. If he can't afford a doctor, call me and I will do it for free

And relax. If he stops responding, I will shake the bastard before I cremate him. But he better not start that shaking stuff.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: February 27, 2008, 12:45:44 PM »

Well so Aruba finally realizes he is crazy. Whoop de dooo!!! We have been telling them that since June 1, 2005. But that doesn't mean he doesn't know right from wrong.

His lying about his guilt is what drove him insane, so he was sane when he did the deed.

I suggest you perform a lobotomy on him and cut his balls off while you have him. It will ease his little pea brain. If he can't afford a doctor, call me and I will do it for free

Maybe they can give him some sodium pentathol while they're in there digging around in the twisted shit-filled corridors and backrooms of that thing they call his brain.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: February 27, 2008, 12:47:17 PM »

Maybe they can give him some sodium pentathol while they're in there digging around in the twisted shit-filled corridors and backrooms of that thing they call his brain.

They would claim his confession was made while he was on drugs and not accept it:)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: February 27, 2008, 12:55:35 PM »

Klaasend:

Local Bon Dia 02/27/2008 Local section page A3 Aruba news paper reports

Headline "Maybe He FLIPED" he is not himself no more

Joran has enter a Phychiatric Center in holland for treatment last week.

Well Well, this is a way that they a re going to play it now...

WOW - Not sure if I trust Bondia but interresting if true.  I'll capture the article.  Thanks!

It doesn't appear to be online yet.

Hello to all!Insanity Defense.HaHaHaHa.What a little puke.Do alot of reading and continue to believe that if We all Keepthefaith,Be PERSISTENT,as well as apply pressure,Justice will be served in time.Not fast enough i know but Joran's life suck's.HaHaHaHa.Now we need to make sure Paulu's,as well as the other cronies involved,get that BIG,BRIGHT LIGHT SHINED on them.Natalee is bringing justice to more people then we know i think.She truly is an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: February 27, 2008, 12:56:46 PM »

All of us calling him a murder and a rapist for almost three years had no effect.... it was Rudy calling him persona non grata that sent him over the edge . . . 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: February 27, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »

Fellow Monkey's.
   Please go here and *read the comments* under this particular topic.Very strange info here..

SECOND ANNUAL BOYCOTT OF ARUBA IN BOSTON A SUCCESS!

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/

Thanks Tot
Those comments are very interesting. Maybe Klaasend could bring them over.

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: February 27, 2008, 01:00:03 PM »

All of us calling him a murder and a rapist for almost three years had no effect.... it was Rudy calling him persona non grata that sent him over the edge . . . 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: February 27, 2008, 01:02:03 PM »

Fellow Monkey's.
   Please go here and *read the comments* under this particular topic.Very strange info here..

Thanks Tot

I know I don't have to remind you guys that anyone can say anything on the internet 

12 CommentsClose this window Jump to comment form
 Anonymous said...
Due to lack of funding, Persistence might have to stop the search for Natalee in the waters. Boycott Aruba is the only way to help Natalee to get her justice. The Dutch government is sending more prisoners to the new KIA prison for cost savings. Aruba will count those new prisoners as guest visitors and tourists. The new Dutch prisoners are allowed to jog along the beaches once a week and to help to clean up the wind brown trash from the landfills.

February 26, 2008 4:26 AM

Anonymous said...
Carlos and Charlie's in Aruba offers a back corner for the locals to sell pot and rape drugs. Pot and rape drugs are legal in Aruba.

February 26, 2008 7:11 AM

Anonymous said...
The new target is the blue barrel Persistence has just located. Dateline is kept off from this discovery. Only Kyle knows. And FBI is contacted to bring in the forensics experts. No Dutch is contacted at this point to prevent the corruptions of the judges. US is handling this case directly with the support from the new Washington authority.

February 26, 2008 10:37 AM

Anonymous said...
Some hotels in Aruba might have to shut down at end of this month due to lack of tourists. Bad news for the low income non white Arubans.

February 26, 2008 11:42 AM

Anonymous said...
Many non white Aruban workers feel the Dutch judges' rulings on Joran's free of prison terms
dealt a death blow to their jobs. They are ready to revolt against the judges for their corruptions.

February 26, 2008 11:56 AM

Anonymous said...
The result is positive for Natalee. The blue barrel has only part of Natalee's remains. Persistence learns the lesions from Joran's confessions. The famililes have been notified. They want to build a full case with the new US government's help. Persistence has received a big donation from a hero treasure hunter. Persistence continues to quest and locate the other dump sites where the rest of Natalee's remains went.

February 26, 2008 2:38 PM

Anonymous said...
The dismemberment of Natalee's body has made the US authorities very angry. The Aruban judges keep denying the brutal and barbaric behavior of Joran when Hans Mos reported that to the judges along with Joran's confessions in his court paper. The queen has been noticed via the UN liason in Hague. It's up to the queen to take some action. The US and the families and Persistence are patient and diligent in building a full case for the US court filings. Taco is on the alert.

February 26, 2008 3:03 PM

Anonymous said...
The fabric that the Aruba divers found and confirmed by FBI officially placed Aruba in the body dumping business. Some crime was committed along with that fish trap found by Persistence. Other than that, the forensic evidences are well kept by the FBI for the formal court case filing when they hear the response from the Dutch queen who has jurisdictions over the Dutch judges in the island. They want to keep the Dutch judges in the dark, and let the queen's approval to move the entire case to the US court.

February 26, 2008 5:55 PM

Anonymous said...
Aruba admitted the fabric publicly and officially in words and in news. This is crucial, because then it established Aruba's body dumping pattern that the Aruban judges can't deny.

February 26, 2008 7:54 PM

Anonymous said...
That fabric might have matched the vest Natalee wore under hre blue dress which was also a bathing suit. Many girls didn't wear bra that day for convenience and comfort. The FBI did not comment on the case. They have the real forensic evidences in their safewatch, not to be destroyed by Aruba again. Now it is the law enforcement protocol being acknowleged between both US and Kingdom of Netherlands. Joran is a wanted man, he is being tagged by the Interpol

February 26, 2008 8:43 PM

Anonymous said...
The microorganisms grow over the bones. So far the DNA are pointing to the direction of Natalee. The FBI insiders leaked that there will be more tests needed to confirm. But so far it is positive is Natalee's.

February 26, 2008 10:42 PM

Anonymous said...
Now that Persistence is running out of money, boycott Aruba is the only hope. Aruba's tourism has been down further due to the high euro against the dollar. Many more empty seats on the beach.

February 27, 2008 2:45 AM
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: February 27, 2008, 01:03:08 PM »

If this is true and he has entered a mental facility,
I wonder if he went for protection on his own or if
he wigged out.  I so hope that he wigged out.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: February 27, 2008, 01:03:21 PM »

The VDS family should also be persona-non grata.I believe what is occuring here,as well as other sites supporting Natalee truly is making a difference we just need to "Never give up" until justice is served.I believe Paulus has overextended is favors and when he is unable to return the favor someone is going to drop the bomb,unless if the monkeys get him first!Legaly that is.

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: February 27, 2008, 01:05:23 PM »

Klaasend:

Local Bon Dia 02/27/2008 Local section page A3 Aruba news paper reports

Headline "Maybe He FLIPED" he is not himself no more

Joran has enter a Phychiatric Center in holland for treatment last week.

Well Well, this is a way that they a re going to play it now...

Thanks Caps.

I blame Paulus van der Sloot if his son has had a breakdown.

The Peter Devries' video recording spoke volumns to me.  I contend that it was Joran's attempt to come clean and ... reveal his role in the demise of Natalee Holloway but ... at the same time ... he felt compelled to continue the charade of distancing his father's participation in the coverup.

If Paulus van der Sloot ... though a misguided love for his son ... had not felt the need to shield his son from accepting personal responsibility for his role in the events encompassing the events that led to an eighteen year old American's demise ... the Natalee Holloway case would have been a faded memory.

Instead ... the burden placed on Joran van der Sloot at 17 years of age ... the burden of protecting his father ... implied that it was only a matter of time when the load was too great to carry and ... something had to give.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: February 27, 2008, 01:16:21 PM »

Fellow Monkey's.

Thanks Tot

I know I don't have to remind you guys that anyone can say anything on the internet 

Thank you Klaasend

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: February 27, 2008, 01:30:10 PM »

Fellow Monkey's.

Thanks Tot

Thank you Klaasend

it does sound interesting indeed.
i hope it is al true and there is a major breakthrough.

only that talk about the queen makes me suspicious.
because she has no power at all.
so maybe someone who thinks she has power is making that part up.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #693 on: February 27, 2008, 01:30:16 PM »

Which would mean they have VERY GOOD reason to be searching the ocean unless her clothes were thrown in the water and her body burried elsewhere. 

They probably have the blouse in the evidence room in Aruba

I am pages behind right now...but, I remember at the time the piece of cloth was found by the ranger...that the news coming out of Aruba was that Natalee bought that blouse in Aruba...and that many girls including locals, had purchased the same blouse....of course that was before Aruba decided that what the ranger found was a piece of fishing net....please ignore this post if someone else has already brought this up....still trying to catch up with the rest of you Monkeys Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: February 27, 2008, 01:33:59 PM »

Klaasend:

Sunday 2nd of March, 2008 Telearuba will show a program called "A day in a Life"

The show will be About Natalee Holloway. It will be Bradcast via Telearuba , Tele Curacao. and ANT TV.

Beside the Live TV cast, it will be transmitted via the radio stations in Aruba TOP FM, COOL FM, and Real FM,  on Curacao it will be Direct FM.

Via Internet www.telearuba.aw and the other stations www.promoaruba.aw

There also will be 3 live telephone lines for people to ask question on sunday.

Questions can now be sent to undiadenbida@setarnet.aw and undiadenbida@hotmail.com

also via MAS (SMS) messages 2001

The Pannels are:

Mirna Jansen  - Director Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA)
Rob Smith - AHATA

show of pre-recorded interview with Dr. Ryan Peterson of the University of Ariba and Mr. Ruben Croes of Aruba Search and Rescue.

Mr Bob Harms - His Topic will be Crisis Management.

Mr Hans Mos, Ministerio Pulbico (OM)

Show pre-recorded interview with Patric van de Eem / Joran van der Sloot

and a film that was never been shown to anyone made by the Investigators Team (ALE)

-----------

CAPS Say:

I is in the SOLO News Paper. 02/27/2008
Well I wonder what is this tape is all about. What strategic they came up with now.

BTW the Producer is Poentje Castro...
All Networks has put some show out and Poentje can not be left behind.,,,

LOL

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: February 27, 2008, 01:36:08 PM »

Fellow Monkey's.

Thanks Tot

Thank you Klaasend

I thought several of the comments were contradictory.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: February 27, 2008, 01:36:09 PM »

Fellow Monkey's.

Thanks Tot

Thank you Klaasend

I will give the crew of the Persistence credit that anyone ... who was entrusted with this crucial unreleased information ... would not be revealing all in posts on an internet blog.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: February 27, 2008, 01:37:02 PM »

Klaasend:

Sunday 2nd of March, 2008 Telearuba will show a program called "A day in a Life"

The show will be About Natalee Holloway. It will be Bradcast via Telearuba , Tele Curacao. and ANT TV.

Beside the Live TV cast, it will be transmitted via the radio stations in Aruba TOP FM, COOL FM, and Real FM,  on Curacao it will be Direct FM.

Questions can now be sent to undiadenbida@setarnet.aw and undiadenbida@hotmail.com

The Pannels are:

Rob Smith - AHATA

show of pre-recorded interview with Dr. Ryan Peterson of the University of Ariba and Mr. Ruben Croes of Aruba Search and Rescue.

and a film that was never been shown to anyone made by the Investigators Team (ALE)

-----------

CAPS Say:

Well I wonder what is this tape is all about. What strategic they came up with now.

LOL

Renee Geilen (sp).  This is going to be a bunch of BS, that's my guess.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #698 on: February 27, 2008, 01:45:31 PM »

Klaasend:

The Pannels are:

Rob Smith - AHATA

-----------

CAPS Say:

LOL

Renee Geilen (sp).  This is going to be a bunch of BS, that's my guess.

Probably so.  But would love to have Monkeys be able to call in and ask the tough questions.  We'll need to rely on our Dutch friends to do that!  Should be interesting and it does keep Natalee in the news.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #699 on: February 27, 2008, 01:47:34 PM »

Just noticed we can email questions ahead of time.  I first thougth of flooding them with hard questions, but, then they would have time to come up with BS answers ahead of time.

BTW Caps,  thanks for that info!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.