April 27, 2024, 05:22:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 317814 times)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: February 27, 2008, 01:51:32 PM »

Klaasend:

Local Bon Dia 02/27/2008 Local section page A3 Aruba news paper reports

Headline "Maybe He FLIPED" he is not himself no more

Joran has enter a Phychiatric Center in holland for treatment last week.

Well Well, this is a way that they a re going to play it now...

Thanks Caps.

I blame Paulus van der Sloot if his son has had a breakdown.

The Peter Devries' video recording spoke volumns to me.  I contend that it was Joran's attempt to come clean and ... reveal his role in the demise of Natalee Holloway but ... at the same time ... he felt compelled to continue the charade of distancing his father's participation in the coverup.

If Paulus van der Sloot ... though a misguided love for his son ... had not felt the need to shield his son from accepting personal responsibility for his role in the events encompassing the events that led to an eighteen year old American's demise ... the Natalee Holloway case would have been a faded memory.

Instead ... the burden placed on Joran van der Sloot at 17 years of age ... the burden of protecting his father ... implied that it was only a matter of time when the load was too great to carry and ... something had to give.

Janet

There's nothing in dutch newspapers about him being psychiatric clinic....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: February 27, 2008, 01:53:41 PM »

Clothing not Natalee Holloway
Sander van Barneveld
27-02-2008
  Correspondent Jos de Roo in conversation with Hans Mos (5'54 ")
The kledingresten in January at sea in Aruba have been found, are not consistent with the clothes that the American scholiere Natalee Holloway's disappearance wore. This is the public prosecutor in Aruba. The Persistence research, which is funded by American donations, searches since late last year with scanning for traces of Holloway.

The results are kledingresten
Not missing Natalee
Holloway
In January the crew took a garment in a krabbenfuik. There was consciously sought to Aruba because stories doing the rounds that the body of Holloway in such a trap was stopped. Aruba has asked the FBI to investigate the textile, because the agency has a sample of the same type of material as the blouse that Natalee aanhad on the night of her disappearance in 2005. It is now revealed that the clothing of Natalee Holloway originated.

The Aruban Chief Public Justice, Hans Mos responding left on the outcome of the investigation. "There is in any case again ruled out that what was found - and whose duikploeg initially thought that it was 99 percent sure that there Natalee 'buried' was - not Natalee."

Hoofdofficier Mos was more pronounced on the role of journalist Peter R. De Vries has played in the investigation of main accused Joran van der Sloot. "I have great respect for the work of De Vries, but he has his work impossible for us to meet the future such action."

Audio Recording in Dutch
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/Car20080227-Holloway-kleding

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #702 on: February 27, 2008, 01:54:04 PM »

If this is true and he has entered a mental facility,
I wonder if he went for protection on his own or if
he wigged out.  I so hope that he wigged out.

Sounds like an excellent opportunity to inject him with Sodium Pentothal to calm his nerves ... hehehe -- I said a long time ago that this should be used on him to get to the truth!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: February 27, 2008, 01:54:25 PM »

Joran has not been well for a long time.  Maybe he is there to finally get the help he has needed all along, buy his family denied him this treatment.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: February 27, 2008, 01:56:28 PM »

Joran has not been well for a long time.  Maybe he is there to finally get the help he has needed all along, but his family denied him this treatment.

Sorry, it got away from me.

I believe in miracles!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: February 27, 2008, 01:58:20 PM »

Well so Aruba finally realizes he is crazy. Whoop de dooo!!! We have been telling them that since June 1, 2005. But that doesn't mean he doesn't know right from wrong.

His lying about his guilt is what drove him insane, so he was sane when he did the deed.

I suggest you perform a lobotomy on him and cut his balls off while you have him. It will ease his little pea brain. If he can't afford a doctor, call me and I will do it for free

p.e., i probably have more experience with itinerant surgery than you do, and i've never, ever had a patient complain after surgery.
dammitdennis
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: February 27, 2008, 01:59:12 PM »

Klaasend:

Thanks Caps.

The Peter Devries' video recording spoke volumns to me.  I contend that it was Joran's attempt to come clean and ... reveal his role in the demise of Natalee Holloway but ... at the same time ... he felt compelled to continue the charade of distancing his father's participation in the coverup.

If Paulus van der Sloot ... though a misguided love for his son ... had not felt the need to shield his son from accepting personal responsibility for his role in the events encompassing the events that led to an eighteen year old American's demise ... the Natalee Holloway case would have been a faded memory.

Instead ... the burden placed on Joran van der Sloot at 17 years of age ... the burden of protecting his father ... implied that it was only a matter of time when the load was too great to carry and ... something had to give.

Janet

Janet, you have me well trained.  I was looking for the references below your post.

I believe in miracles!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: February 27, 2008, 02:01:56 PM »

Sounds like an excellent opportunity to inject him with Sodium Pentothal to calm his nerves ... hehehe -- I said a long time ago that this should be used on him to get to the truth!

i'm sure mommy and daddy are monitoring closely to make sure he doesn't tell something he shouldn't.
dennisintn
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: February 27, 2008, 02:03:43 PM »

Sander van Barneveld
27-02-2008
The kledingresten in January at sea in Aruba have been found, are not consistent with the clothes that the American scholiere Natalee Holloway's disappearance wore. This is the public prosecutor in Aruba. The Persistence research, which is funded by American donations, searches since late last year with scanning for traces of Holloway.

Not missing Natalee
Holloway
In January the crew took a garment in a krabbenfuik. There was consciously sought to Aruba because stories doing the rounds that the body of Holloway in such a trap was stopped. Aruba has asked the FBI to investigate the textile, because the agency has a sample of the same type of material as the blouse that Natalee aanhad on the night of her disappearance in 2005. It is now revealed that the clothing of Natalee Holloway originated.

The Aruban Chief Public Justice, Hans Mos responding left on the outcome of the investigation. "There is in any case again ruled out that what was found - and whose duikploeg initially thought that it was 99 percent sure that there Natalee 'buried' was - not Natalee."

Hoofdofficier Mos was more pronounced on the role of journalist Peter R. De Vries has played in the investigation of main accused Joran van der Sloot. "I have great respect for the work of De Vries, but he has his work impossible for us to meet the future such action."

Audio Recording in Dutch

In the last two paragraphs it says

Hans mos: At least we can exclude again that that which has been found belonged to Natalee

I respect the work of PRDV but he has made it impossible for us to start a similar action in the future.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: February 27, 2008, 02:05:29 PM »

Klaasend:

Sunday 2nd of March, 2008 Telearuba will show a program called "A day in a Life"

The show will be About Natalee Holloway. It will be Bradcast via Telearuba , Tele Curacao. and ANT TV.

Beside the Live TV cast, it will be transmitted via the radio stations in Aruba TOP FM, COOL FM, and Real FM,  on Curacao it will be Direct FM.

Via Internet www.telearuba.aw and the other stations www.promoaruba.aw

There also will be 3 live telephone lines for people to ask question on sunday.

Questions can now be sent to undiadenbida@setarnet.aw and undiadenbida@hotmail.com

also via MAS (SMS) messages 2001

The Pannels are:

Mirna Jansen  - Director Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA)
Rob Smith - AHATA

show of pre-recorded interview with Dr. Ryan Peterson of the University of Ariba and Mr. Ruben Croes of Aruba Search and Rescue.

Mr Bob Harms - His Topic will be Crisis Management.

Mr Hans Mos, Ministerio Pulbico (OM)

Show pre-recorded interview with Patric van de Eem / Joran van der Sloot

and a film that was never been shown to anyone made by the Investigators Team (ALE)

-----------

CAPS Say:

I is in the SOLO News Paper. 02/27/2008
Well I wonder what is this tape is all about. What strategic they came up with now.

BTW the Producer is Poentje Castro...
All Networks has put some show out and Poentje can not be left behind.,,,

LOL

Is it called Truth or Dare, if it is, they will all be nekkid before the first commercial.

I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: February 27, 2008, 02:06:59 PM »

Hans mos: At least we can exclude again that that which has been found belonged to Natalee

I respect the work of PRDV but he has made it impossible for us to start a similar action in the future.

Hi JE..Did he say anything more in the Audio recording? Thanks!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: February 27, 2008, 02:08:12 PM »

Klaasend:

Thanks Caps.

Janet

JE

Did you check February 27, 2008 Bon Dia publication ... Page A3 ... Local Section?  In his post ... Caps was very specific.

I checked on-line but ... February 27, 2008 articles have yet to be posted.

Janet

+++++++++++

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: February 27, 2008, 02:11:26 PM »

Klaasend:

Thanks Caps.

Janet

JE

Did you check February 27, 2008 Bon Dia publication ... Page A3 ... Local Section?  In his post ... Caps was very specific.

I checked on-line but ... February 27, 2008 articles have yet to be posted.

Janet

+++++++++++

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Yes i checked that and it was not in there yet. I just thought with him being in holland that dutch papers would get the scoop before Bon Dia did. But none of the dutch papers mention anything about it. At least not as far as i know
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: February 27, 2008, 02:12:33 PM »

I gotta get back to work but I just HAD to comment on the article that has Joran in a psycho ward.  I say BS to this.  If true there is a reason but it isn't because he had a breakdown.  Why?

Because psychopaths have no feelings.  NONE.  Zilch.  Nada.  Zip. 

His ego is to big to be broken.  He never does anything wrong.  The rest of the world is flawed.

No way the Sporter had a breakdown.  My opine.  What say you? 
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #714 on: February 27, 2008, 02:13:07 PM »

I m listening to it now i ll let you know
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: February 27, 2008, 02:13:59 PM »

Sander van Barneveld
27-02-2008

Not missing Natalee
Holloway

Audio Recording in Dutch

Thanks, JE!

When was he going to take that action, when Joran is in a nursing home?

I believe in miracles!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: February 27, 2008, 02:16:09 PM »

Klaasend:

Thanks Caps.

Janet

it is because it is not online yet. but It will be tomorrow news.

CAPS
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: February 27, 2008, 02:18:26 PM »

Klaasend:

Thanks Caps.

Janet

Janet, you have me well trained.  I was looking for the references below your post.

This wannabe detective was just speculating from the heart ... the heart that will not allow her four year old grandson to get away with cheating in a game of Chutes and Ladders.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: February 27, 2008, 02:18:29 PM »

Klaasend:

Thanks Caps.

Janet

it is because it is not online yet. but It will be tomorrow news.

CAPS

Thanks CAPS!

I believe in miracles!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: February 27, 2008, 02:24:33 PM »

When were they gonna start there surveillance??year 2010.Mos is not our guy.Do these people even think???Do they understand how stupid they sound.They shoulda been doing this all along.Not 3-5yrs later.WTH...

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.