April 24, 2024, 12:06:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues regarding the travel show  (Read 16285 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2008, 10:54:39 PM »

Casa, Klaas doesn't have to answer you or anyone else.  Then to tell her that the thread she started is buried is just plain rude.

All these people worked hard the past two days and to ruin a thread with complaints is just wrong.

We all know how to start new threads and one could have been easily started.

JMO, MOO, etc.

yes san some people worked really hard the last two days.  And some did not come away with a trip to Aruba.

She has her reasons for wanting to go and we cannot stop her from doing so.  It is her choice.  I didn't see her say she booked anything just that she went looking for a deal.  Now I know there are probably people who know more but that is fine by me.  I can think of others who I would like to crucify for their actions.

HotShot wrote:
"Most of you know why I find the need to go to Aruba one last time, and I went looking for a deal, I am guessing some people didn’t agree with that, but I started something that needs to be finished, and that’s what it will take for me to finish.  Sorry if I offended anyone in my team with that, but I guess you have to know my whole story before you judge me."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2008, 10:57:31 PM »

the word BEFORE was deleted from my post which I feel is very important

Casa - nothing was deleted from your post.  Which post was it in?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2008, 11:05:58 PM »

the word BEFORE was deleted from my post which I feel is very important

Casa - nothing was deleted from your post.  Which post was it in?

Not anyone here klass.  i somehow deleted "before" from my post.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2008, 11:06:23 PM »

"All these people worked hard the past two days and to ruin a thread with complaints is just wrong."

Thank you for stating that, San.

There are few people who work harder for Natalee than Hotshot. She just froze for two days in lousy Boston weather and some of you just couldn't wait to come on here and rip her apart with complaints.

You act as though she booked a sun and sand vacation there for pleasure.

Hotshot has the best intentions in the world. She only wants to help Natalee.

She has gone to two protests AND plans to go to a third. She is the one who dragged the signs, permit, and totes, etc. to Boston. This weekend she will be dragging a big box of signs to NY on a train, no less!

So easy to tap your little fingers and complain.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 11:19:32 PM by San » Logged

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2008, 11:09:47 PM »

Sounds a little like going to walk a pickett line and crossing over
to work an hour to pay for your lunch.
Where is the common sense?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2008, 11:10:15 PM »

JMO I totally understand why you feel the need to go to Aruba and respect your decision.  But why would you not look into going to Aruba locally?  Why would you do it at the travel show that you are there to protest??  Especially with the big wig from AHAHT standing right there?  I'm sure they got a good chuckle...hope we don't read about it on one of THEIR blogs.  No offense meant to anyone.

But anyway...Thanks to all of you who worked so hard at the Boston Show!  I know we all stand with the girl.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2008, 11:14:37 PM »

JMHO, I don't care if Hotshot wants to go to Aruba and it would be great if there is DNA and it could be identified as Natalee's, but I agree that it should be left to someone in authority to gather the DNA, so as to not compromise the validity of it, so it will be admissible and correctly gathered etc. But I do find it strange to announce that you are going to Aruba while protesting Aruba at at a travel show...it does send mixed signals...MOO...

Bring Natalee home...
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2008, 11:16:53 PM »

Correction in my post:
"thought" should be "though"

(But I'm sure you got my point.)

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2008, 11:30:38 PM »

Yes, But... was Hotshot there for:

1.>The protest against Aruba

2.>To book a trip to Aruba? Or get a deal to Aruba?

To do both would be impossible AT THAT SHOW
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2008, 11:33:16 PM »

Let me just add here I am not trying to be smart or anything. I just can't seem to make sense of the situation. And it seems that many others cannot.
CJ1
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2008, 11:37:09 PM »

I came to Boston to protest Aruba.  What work I put into my preparations does not matter.  The state of my health does not matter.  The situations I left at home do not matter.  The expense of the trip does not matter.  The weather does not matter.  I am an adult.  I know how to dress for the elements.  I made a committment to  Natalee and I am here and stood in the cold the whole time except for lunch both days and brought attention to the situation.  I am committed to boycotting Aruba until there is a satisfactory resolution and to me that means prosecution and conviction.  We may never see the return of Natalee and I will probably always boycott Aruba.  That is the way I feel and will always stand with Natalee.  I am fed up with this circus, it is not about anyone but Natalee.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008, 11:40:56 PM »

Thank you, CJ1, for being there for Natalee!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2008, 11:41:09 PM »

CJ - I agree this has become a circus.  For that reason I'd appreciate everyone getting whatever you want to say out there tonight because I'm going to lock and archive this thread by either late tonight or tomorrow morning.

This thread serves no purpose.  Agree or disagree with Hotshot neither one brings us closer to either justice for Natalee or bringing her home.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2008, 11:44:36 PM »

I came to Boston to protest Aruba.  What work I put into my preparations does not matter.  The state of my health does not matter.  The situations I left at home do not matter.  The expense of the trip does not matter.  The weather does not matter.  I am an adult.  I know how to dress for the elements.  I made a committment to  Natalee and I am here and stood in the cold the whole time except for lunch both days and brought attention to the situation.  I am committed to boycotting Aruba until there is a satisfactory resolution and to me that means prosecution and conviction.  We may never see the return of Natalee and I will probably always boycott Aruba.  That is the way I feel and will always stand with Natalee.  I am fed up with this circus, it is not about anyone but Natalee.

Thank you, CJ.  I appreciate what you have done.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2008, 11:45:09 PM »

Yes, But... was Hotshot there for:

1.>The protest against Aruba

2.>To book a trip to Aruba? Or get a deal to Aruba?

To do both would be impossible AT THAT SHOW

Hi Elaine,

What I find truly amazing about all of this is you have folks outside standing in the cold with signs protesting asking folks to NOT go to Aruba and another person (who appears to be in charge of the protest or handling all the materials etc.) inside looking for a deal for a trip to Aruba.

Doesn't matter what the reason is, just something one doesn't do.

Go figure..things that make you go ummmmmmm.

Whoo, think I got a headache..

MOO

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2008, 11:49:54 PM »

CJ - I agree this has become a circus.  For that reason I'd appreciate everyone getting whatever you want to say out there tonight because I'm going to lock and archive this thread by either late tonight or tomorrow morning.

This thread serves no purpose.  Agree or disagree with Hotshot neither one brings us closer to either justice for Natalee or bringing her home.

ss

Why do you say this thread has no purpose? You were the one who created it.  There is MUCh  posted on this forum that has nothing to do with bringing Natalee home or justice  for her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2008, 11:59:21 PM »

ss

Why do you say this thread has no purpose? You were the one who created it.  There is MUCh  posted on this forum that has nothing to do with bringing Natalee home or justice  for her.

Because people are being distracted from the main threads.  Do you really think complaining about what someone did at a travel show is helping?

Yes, I created this thread so the Travel thread wouldn't be ruined.  My decision.  It's also my decision how long this thread will stay.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 12:00:30 AM »

I am waiting for Hotshot to respond.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 12:03:09 AM »

Hotshot has most likely gone to bed.  Pretty late where she is.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 12:09:05 AM »

Hotshot has most likely gone to bed.  Pretty late where she is.

According to people here, she is.  It is pretty late where I am too. I really didn't expect her to respond anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.