March 29, 2024, 07:24:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 533583 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2008, 01:37:14 AM »

And it's still only been reported in Bondia and nowhere else.

How'd you get that so quick??Find the picture where Chief is taking murphy outta the ward and put Paulus head on chief and Jorans head on Murphy now that would be a classic for the cage art collection.Would last a lifetime!!!Good work Klass...

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2008, 01:42:32 AM »

How'd you get that so quick??Find the picture where Chief is taking murphy outta the ward and put Paulus head on chief and Jorans head on Murphy now that would be a classic for the cage art collection.Would last a lifetime!!!Good work Klass...

Keepthefaith

Haven't found that one yet 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2008, 01:46:57 AM »

Destiny:

Here's a guy that likes to talk. Some say he is Joran's Godfather. He was a public spokesperson for both Natalee's case and Lorenzo's MJ bust. Worked on Natalee's case as seen in the documents handling the tip line(Jogger)and other duties. Nickname is Papito and towing company that towed the VDS Jeep as Papito towing.

Edwin Comenencia (Papito)
ext: 975/976
(297)527-2974

Unless I am mistaken This Guy was the Watch Command at the PD the night NH went missing.  We know where the tips went, now don't we?
Well, most likely.      Jack Blue
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2008, 01:56:39 AM »

Unless I am mistaken This Guy was the Watch Command at the PD the night NH went missing.  We know where the tips went, now don't we?
Well, most likely.      Jack Blue
We did see the great job he did with the Jogger and his extremely valuable information and also the landfill witness This guy probably handled the tip line and public information,Jacobs handled all the evidence and Van Der Straaten & Dompig did the rest of the dirty work for the ALE.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 02:01:25 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2008, 02:04:47 AM »

Keepthefaith

Haven't found that one yet 

Here's some great photos.Photo's for all the usual suspects.Actually kinda scary how they all fit.

http://images.google.com/images?q=one+flew+over+the+cuckoo%27s+nest&gbv=2&ndsp=20&hl=en&start=0&sa=N

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2008, 02:10:28 AM »

Keepthefaith - I'll work/play around with the photos tomorrow.  Too late for me now tonight 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 28, 2008, 02:11:36 AM »

Joran zou geflipt zijn door de media-aandacht

'Joran van der Sloot in kliniek'

Joran van der Sloot heeft zich laten opnemen in een psychiatrische instelling in Nederland.

Aandacht
Dat meldt de Arubaanse krant Bon Dia  .
De krant baseert zich op een bron uit de nabije omgeving van Joran. Zijn familie ontkent in alle toonaarden dat hij is opgenomen. Volgens de krant zou Joran 'geflipt' zijn door de recente media-aandacht over de zaak rond de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse tiener Natalee Holloway.
Bedreigingen
Na de 'bekentenis' voor de verborgen camera van misdaadjournalist Peter R. de Vries is Joran van der Sloot bedreigd. Justitie op Aruba wilde hem naar aanleiding van de beelden niet oppakken.
link

source: Bon Dia.

family denies this in the strongest terms.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2008, 02:16:42 AM »

OT

I just posted a news article and newsclip from the first day of the Lewis trial for the murder of Kaitlin Aydell.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=813.new#new

We all need to remember our Cubbeegirl and Kaitlin's family in our prayers, this is a terrible experience they are all going through.  May justice be served.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2008, 02:18:46 AM »

Joran zou geflipt zijn door de media-aandacht

'Joran van der Sloot in kliniek'

Joran van der Sloot heeft zich laten opnemen in een psychiatrische instelling in Nederland.

Aandacht
Dat meldt de Arubaanse krant Bon Dia  .
De krant baseert zich op een bron uit de nabije omgeving van Joran. Zijn familie ontkent in alle toonaarden dat hij is opgenomen. Volgens de krant zou Joran 'geflipt' zijn door de recente media-aandacht over de zaak rond de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse tiener Natalee Holloway.
Bedreigingen
Na de 'bekentenis' voor de verborgen camera van misdaadjournalist Peter R. de Vries is Joran van der Sloot bedreigd. Justitie op Aruba wilde hem naar aanleiding van de beelden niet oppakken.
link

source: Bon Dia.

family denies this in the strongest terms.

Thanks caesu - this does not surprise me
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 02:21:26 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2008, 02:20:54 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2008, 02:22:22 AM »

I've been out of the loop, but if Joran really has spent a week in a psychiatric hospital and it was confirmed by his family, I guarantee they insisted he go there to figure out why he can't keep his mouth shut, and to try to fix him so he can.

Maybe it's not a mental hospital after all - just a regular surgical procedure at a regular hospital -- orthodontal surgeon wired his jaws shut.  LOL.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2008, 02:22:46 AM »

Good Nite Klaas!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2008, 02:23:56 AM »

Keepthefaith - I'll work/play around with the photos tomorrow.  Too late for me now tonight 

There are some great ones.On a personal note.Own a few Tanning salons in the northwest.People in the northwest definitley know that there are many other tropical location's to vacation at without supporting Danger Island.This term derives from my younger days as a boy watching the "Banana Splits".I will continue on a daily,monthly,as well as yearly basis to inform my customers that they have choices other than Danger Island.Small sacrifice for such a big loss!Goodnight for now.I pray,but always Keepthefaith.........

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2008, 02:25:03 AM »

Maybe they asked Lorenzo 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2008, 02:25:38 AM »

friday 29th there is a kingdoms cabinet meeting.

i believe this is the first kingdoms cabinet meeting since peter r. january 27th broadcast.

one issue on the agenda will be the recognition of the province kosovo as a new country.

every friday the standard cabinet meets.
every month (or even less often), the kingdoms cabinet meets.

the kingdoms cabinet is the standard kabinet including one aruban plenipotentiary minster and one antilles plenipotentiary minister representing their countries.

background info, recommended reading imo:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minister_Plenipotentiary_of_Aruba
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Ministers_of_the_Kingdom_of_the_Netherlands

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2008, 02:25:45 AM »

Goodnight Klaas!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2008, 02:27:31 AM »

OT

I just posted a news article and newsclip from the first day of the Lewis trial for the murder of Kaitlin Aydell.

We all need to remember our Cubbeegirl and Kaitlin's family in our prayers, this is a terrible experience they are all going through.  May justice be served.

Thank You TM!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2008, 02:28:56 AM »

I've been out of the loop, but if Joran really has spent a week in a psychiatric hospital and it was confirmed by his family, I guarantee they insisted he go there to figure out why he can't keep his mouth shut, and to try to fix him so he can.

Maybe it's not a mental hospital after all - just a regular surgical procedure at a regular hospital -- orthodontal surgeon wired his jaws shut.  LOL.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2008, 02:32:53 AM »

OT

Thank You TM!

You're welcome HP! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2008, 02:35:39 AM »

OT

Thanks, TM.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.