April 18, 2024, 01:52:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536337 times)
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: February 28, 2008, 02:58:44 PM »

goodight monkeys
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: February 28, 2008, 03:00:56 PM »

"There are no unsolved murder cases on Aruba".  Could it be that what is really a murder has been called a suicide?   (think of those poor souls we have seen hanging by their necks, with one hand in their pocket that have been called suicide)   And how many people are missing?  That wouldn't count toward the murder statistic either.  Cover up.  Cover up.  Cookin' the books.  Skew the statistics.

You took the words right out of my fingers!

Lets not forget the dismembered folks who died from natural causes!!!  Like bleeding out is a natural cause????

Hans Mos actually says "all cases in which people have been killed" in the past 3 to 4 years have been solved
he does not say murdered. Oops translation mistake

That's  the million dollar question, isn't it?  How is it decided a person has been "killed"?  You can be killed when run over by a car.  It could be an accident or it could be murder.  (or even suicide!)  It could be murder and the decision is made to call it an accident.  And therefore it would be called "solved".  In another country in another time in my life, I had a neighbor that had an Indonesian house maid, aged 15.  She was found dead in a dumpster, with signs of cigarette burns, burn from a steam iron, she had been sexually violated and she had been strangled.  The maid had been heard screaming and crying over a period of time, and complaints had been made previous to her being found to no avail.   Guess what?  It was ruled a suicide. Her relatives could do nothing and neither could we, except to shun the family that she worked for.  A British man who worked  security with the police knew the man from the family the maid worked for was guilty, but it didn't matter.  The wife's family had influence.  And so the case was solved.  There is "solved" and there is truth and justice.
[/quote

That's  the million dollar question, isn't it?  How is it decided a person has been "killed"?

Very simple.Whoever commits the crime gets to decide just like Joran.Aruba judicial.What a bunch of idiots........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #242 on: February 28, 2008, 03:03:45 PM »

goodight monkeys
Good Nite Imnoangel! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #243 on: February 28, 2008, 03:17:13 PM »

LoRain, if you want to catch up quick, there is a button "PRINT" (a couple buttons to the right of the REPLY button) and it will display the whole thread in another window without the pictures and stuff and you can read it straight thru.  I have been desperate at times and actually sent the whole thing to the printer so I could take it outside and read and smoke simultaneously. 

Where there's a will, there's a way.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: February 28, 2008, 03:17:41 PM »

Grupo di barco Mericano “Persistance” ta busca den dam na Montserat

ORANJESTAD - Grupo di e barco Mericano “Persistance” ayera a dicidi di drenta dam na Montserat pa asina wak si nan por haya algo. Nan a pone un sonar ultra sofistica cu a base di un software ta lagabo wak tur cos cu tin tanto den e awa cu den e lodo den  un forma tridimencional. Aunke cu e dam ta sumamente seco toch a logra haci un trabou amplio pa asina wak si por encontra algo di Nathalie Holloway. Despues di analisa tur e graphiconan cu nan a logra compila den e dam lo bai wak si ta yega na algo of no.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=858&Itemid=1

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: February 28, 2008, 03:34:55 PM »

ORANJESTAD - Grupo di e barco Mericano “Persistance” ayera a dicidi di drenta dam na Montserat pa asina wak si nan por haya algo. Nan a pone un sonar ultra sofistica cu a base di un software ta lagabo wak tur cos cu tin tanto den e awa cu den e lodo den  un forma tridimencional. Aunke cu e dam ta sumamente seco toch a logra haci un trabou amplio pa asina wak si por encontra algo di Nathalie Holloway. Despues di analisa tur e graphiconan cu nan a logra compila den e dam lo bai wak si ta yega na algo of no.

Through Pap, Spanish and Portugese translation:

are of barco mericano “persistance” is busca in dam at montserat
oranjestad - are of the barco mericano “persistance” yesterday owing to dicidi of enter dam at montserat for so look at if they can achieve algo. they owing to place one sonar ultra sofistica cu owing to base of one software is lagabo look at all cos cu have tanto in the water cu in the mud in one form tridimencional. although cu the dam is extremely seco yet owing to succeed haci one work amplio for so look at if can encontra algo of nathalie holloway. after of analisa all the graphiconan cu they owing to succeed compila in the dam will go look at if is arrive at algo or not.

mericano boat ploughs of "persistance" is searchs in dam at montserat
oranjestad - the ploughs of barco mericano "persistance" yesterday owing you dicidi of to enter dam at montserat will be so look at if they can achieve something they owing you place one extreme sonar sophisticates cu owing you the base of one software is lagabo look at all cos cu have in such a way in the to water cu in the mud in one form tridimencional. although cu the dam is extremely dry yet owing you succeed haci one work extends will be so look at if can finds something of nathalie holloway. to after of analyzes all the graphiconan cu they owing you succeed compels in the dam will go look at if is arrive at something or not.

mericano boat ploughs of "persistance" is searchs in dam AT montserat
oranjestad - the ploughs of barco mericano "persistance" yesterday owing you dicidi of to to enter dam AT montserat will be under look AT if they dog achieve something they owing you pleases one carries far to sound sophisticates cu owing you the bases of one software is lagabo look AT all cos cu have in such to way in the to to water cu in the mud in one form tridimencional. although cu the dam is extremely dry yet owing you succeed haci one work extends will be under look AT if dog finds something of nathalie holloway. to to after of analyzes all the graphiconan cu they owing you succeed compels in the dam will go look AT if is arrive AT something or not.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: February 28, 2008, 03:41:04 PM »

In case all you non-Shango people missed it...check out this predator map that Blonde posted in the Shango thread and what we now know them to be searching, per Bon Dia today...well, if we can believe anything in that tabloid.  Just something to think on. Never say we aren't on top of things in that thread.  At least it's something.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2700
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: February 28, 2008, 03:44:58 PM »

So far only the gossipy type papers/sites have reported about Joran being in the mental institution, with only Bon Dia as the source.
None of the "serious" papers sites (Volkskrant/NRC/AD/NOS) have mentioned it on their site so far.

http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/nederland/artikel/asp/artnr/194921/index.html

Elsevier also. still with Bon Dia as the source.
maybe NRC will bring it too. but i doubt Volkskrant/AD/NOS/Trouw for now.

i hope jvds calls in to Pauw/Witteman this evening. 

You are such a hoot caesu!!!

Having problems with the site so I'm posting with quote...sorry!

Jorans lawyer Bert de Rooij doesn't confirm or deny. He does say that Joran is at the same place he has been since the Peter R. de Vries Show. So maybe he hasn't been in a clinic or maybe he's been there all along or there was just a visit?
Jorans grandmother doesn't know anything about it but hasn't been in contact with Joran, Paul or Anita recently.

where did you get this from?
haven't read this anywhere else.

general consensus is that he is indeed in a nut house
i myself doubt it though. probably only had a appointment with psych.

A nut house is probably the only place that would rent him a room.

I work for a newsprogramme in the Netherlands; we've called them to check the story. I haven't spoken to them myself but a colleague of mine.

Who have you called?

We've called Bert de Rooij & his grandmother mrs. Hugen. We've also got the telephonenumbers of Joran, his parents etc. but we haven't called them (as far as I can see in our agenda); probably because they don't really pick up their phones these days Wink

good work! thanks for the information.

i won't ask which newsprogramme you work for, but any chance they will make an item about jvds and how the investigation went in aruba from the start?

also an item just about scaredmonkeys could be interesting.
i think the dutch public will be amazed if they see how close the monkeys have been following the case using aruban and dutch media. i am very much. extraordinary effort.

We cover news; so that would have to be a backgroundstory (sorry don't know the english term for it; but when I write it down the term seems wrong). But we've been covering this story from the beginning & maybe I could push this kind of item. The role Paul van der Sloot (& 'his friends') has played has been questioned from the very beginning. And of course, with the recent developments, now more than ever.

The problem is I do think that some things on this forum concerning this case are farfetched. And there is so much information - posts that's difficult to get a total realistic view.

Please understand that I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm hoping you will understand where I'm coming from...
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #248 on: February 28, 2008, 03:44:59 PM »

So what does the article SAY? 

I get up early.  I can't decode much after 4pm.

TY

Expect a miracle.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: February 28, 2008, 03:50:48 PM »

How I understand the article, it appears they are using the equipment from the Persistence to search the Monserat area in Aruba.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: February 28, 2008, 03:54:50 PM »

Welcome GBMW

There is alot of information here.  It can be overwhelming.
From the start the main thing has been to find out the truth.

Thanks for joining in the fight for Natalee.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #251 on: February 28, 2008, 03:55:12 PM »

How I understand the article, it appears they are using the equipment from the Persistence to search the Monserat area in Aruba.

Thank you. 

I can look at Dutch and kinda figure it out but Pap is a mystery.

Expect a miracle.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: February 28, 2008, 03:56:09 PM »

Tv Interview with Hans Mos in Dutch..Can someone please tell us if he says anything interesting?

Hans Mos praat over zaak 'Natalee Holloway'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxrrK53GOOA

the text summary in the first seconds summarizes it pretty good.

furthermore mos says:

-he needs evidence to corroborate or disprove joran's confession.
-american press was a big distraction for the investigation from the start.
-aruba is a very safe island and doesn't deserve all the bad attention. 100% of the murder cases get solved on aruba. only this one takes a bit longer.

Sounds like Hans is falling in line with the tourism board.He shouldn't care about anything but justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
  Yes?  Well he better check out those freaking cages in the ocean with the skulls and body parts.  Also, I guess the island he considers safe, but now just stay out of those fish traps....is that what I am hearing?  They must have given Mos a triple dose of that drinking water and now he is seeing the clothes on the king as was in the story book.       jack blue
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2008, 03:57:01 PM »

Thanks martini.

Could somebody please tell me where on the Island is the Montserat area located.

Thank you.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #254 on: February 28, 2008, 03:57:46 PM »

Thank you. 

I can look at Dutch and kinda figure it out but Pap is a mystery.

I think it says they re using a sophisticated sonar and software that can make three dimensional images of objects
even in mud?
to look in a place in montserrat. Maybe that muddy pool

not sure though
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: February 28, 2008, 03:57:57 PM »

thanks  Martini........does anyone know what the information is that is the prelude to this search and from who???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: February 28, 2008, 03:59:21 PM »

good work! thanks for the information.

i won't ask which newsprogramme you work for, but any chance they will make an item about jvds and how the investigation went in aruba from the start?

also an item just about scaredmonkeys could be interesting.
i think the dutch public will be amazed if they see how close the monkeys have been following the case using aruban and dutch media. i am very much. extraordinary effort.

We cover news; so that would have to be a backgroundstory (sorry don't know the english term for it; but when I write it down the term seems wrong). But we've been covering this story from the beginning & maybe I could push this kind of item. The role Paul van der Sloot (& 'his friends') has played has been questioned from the very beginning. And of course, with the recent developments, now more than ever.

The problem is I do think that some things on this forum concerning this case are farfetched. And there is so much information - posts that's difficult to get a total realistic view.

Please understand that I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm hoping you will understand where I'm coming from...

yes i understand a news program will be hesitant to go into detail in a case like this.
expecially if information seems to be farfetched. they don't want to burn their fingers at this.
(ze willen hun fingers hier niet aan branden).

but maybe just covering how the scaredmonkeys have been trying to get some resolve in this case.
then the news program doesn't need to go in detail, just how much time is spend with gathering information, translating, discussing, analysing.
i can see Netwerk or NOVA for example doing a piece like that.
from the angle of citizen investigation.

Harm Brouwer (chairman board procureurs generaal dutch OM) wanted debate about citizen investigation.
http://www.trouw.nl/hetnieuws/nederland/article912340.ece/Debat_over_rol_burger_bij_opsporing

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: February 28, 2008, 03:59:38 PM »

Welcome and thanks....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: February 28, 2008, 04:06:40 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: February 28, 2008, 04:07:48 PM »

GBMW - Maybe a good place for you to read, if you haven't done so already, is the Important Case Document area.  The suspect and witness statements (what we were able to obtain) are posted there along with copies of the Dutch.  I realize many of the translations of the statements are pretty rough. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=6.0
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 04:10:27 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.