April 19, 2024, 06:37:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536436 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: February 28, 2008, 05:39:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Just got home again...called hit 94 FM Aruba...only got a woman who only speaks Spanish...I speak some Spanish...we got around the language barriers pretty well...she did inform me that JORAN IS ON ARUBA WITH MAMA E PAPA is en cu casa de Mama e Papa...ahora...right now...so I gues this means from what she told me...Joran is at home with Mama and Papa Sloot....making some other calls trying to confirm this...the number I called is 011 297 582 8094...Destiny

You could call the sloots direct they re in the aruban phone book LOL

Well...gimme the dang number....LOL

if you get ahold of someone over there will you ask them WTF they were thinking when they built that stupid waterfall thing next to their pool?

I'm hoping that maybe they were just really stoned and didnt know any better, or something cuz even a family of rapists/murderers couldnt be THAT screwed up to think its nice.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: February 28, 2008, 05:42:57 PM »

Parts of Peter's article:

He defends Patrick and chastises the reporters who have only quoted anonymous sources regarding Patrick's background, which Patrick has owned up to.  One point is that Patrick does not even need credibility because he does not testify to what Joran says. Joran speaks for himself.

...Is the past than perhaps important to the reliability of Van der Eem testing? That could play as Van der Eem only a declaration-of-hear-say to Joran van der Sloot had made. Then you surely want to know: this man speaks is the truth or lying, or maybe he is exaggerating? But yes, that is in this case is not at issue, now three cameras have recorded exactly what Joran himself has said. Al was Van der Eem cokesnuiver the largest of the western hemisphere, a swindler of the calibre of Lord Olivier, a fantasist larger than the Baron von Münchhausen or beruchtere brandkastenkraker than Aage M., then it is Joran which in itself says that Natalee his arms has died and that he then half the world that has voorgelogen....

....No, but give me Patrick Van der Eem, who just openly stands for what he has done in this case.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: February 28, 2008, 05:44:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys
posted an update on the St Charles (St Louis) protest in the tourism thread. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 28, 2008, 05:46:49 PM »

Destiny

Call the KIA guy and ask him to stop by Joran's on the way home.  Have him tell them that the monkey's just want  to double check their source so that they don't look like Bondia and Renfro.  That should shake them up.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: February 28, 2008, 05:47:34 PM »

Again, this was done to rule out the pond that wasn't previously searched while we were waiting on weather dockside with the Persistence.  I was personally greatful of the guys who went on this search because it's very tiring work.  Other than lugging all the gear and boat to the site, it's tiring repeatedly raising and lowering the sonar and clump weights it uses (all day in the sun). 

You're work truly is appreciated.Only if the Aruban authorities had the morals and values of the crew of the  persistence.Thank you for your work.You,as well as the crew of the persistence truly are a blessing to the people around you!Our prayers are always with you.

Keepthefaith

and then seeing hans mos on telearuba tv yesterday talking about that the money is running out for the ocean search.
wel bloody hell transfer some money from the always most important economy ministry (tourism) to the presistence!!!
it is in the islands interest that this case finally gets solved or am i mistaken.

Caesu 

You Rawk!!!!

Existence is futile.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: February 28, 2008, 05:47:55 PM »

He defends Patrick and chastises the reporters who have only quoted anonymous sources regarding Patrick's background, which Patrick has owned up to.  One point is that Patrick does not even need credibility because he does not testify to what Joran says. Joran speaks for himself.

...Is the past than perhaps important to the reliability of Van der Eem testing? That could play as Van der Eem only a declaration-of-hear-say to Joran van der Sloot had made. Then you surely want to know: this man speaks is the truth or lying, or maybe he is exaggerating? But yes, that is in this case is not at issue, now three cameras have recorded exactly what Joran himself has said. Al was Van der Eem cokesnuiver the largest of the western hemisphere, a swindler of the calibre of Lord Olivier, a fantasist larger than the Baron von Münchhausen or beruchtere brandkastenkraker than Aage M., then it is Joran which in itself says that Natalee his arms has died and that he then half the world that has voorgelogen....

....No, but give me Patrick Van der Eem, who just openly stands for what he has done in this case.

Panorama and Nieuwe Revu are pretty crappy BS magazines anyway.
but nice to read a new column from Peter R.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: February 28, 2008, 05:49:59 PM »

Again, this was done to rule out the pond that wasn't previously searched while we were waiting on weather dockside with the Persistence.  I was personally greatful of the guys who went on this search because it's very tiring work.  Other than lugging all the gear and boat to the site, it's tiring repeatedly raising and lowering the sonar and clump weights it uses (all day in the sun). 

You're work truly is appreciated.Only if the Aruban authorities had the morals and values of the crew of the  persistence.Thank you for your work.You,as well as the crew of the persistence truly are a blessing to the people around you!Our prayers are always with you.

Keepthefaith

and then seeing hans mos on telearuba tv yesterday talking about that the money is running out for the ocean search.
wel bloody hell transfer some money from the always most important economy ministry (tourism) to the presistence!!!
it is in the islands interest that this case finally gets solved or am i mistaken.

Caesu 

You Rawk!!!!

From what i ve seen and heard in the interview i think he has resigned as prosecuter and is now working for AHATA
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: February 28, 2008, 05:53:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Just got home again...called hit 94 FM Aruba...only got a woman who only speaks Spanish...I speak some Spanish...we got around the language barriers pretty well...she did inform me that JORAN IS ON ARUBA WITH MAMA E PAPA is en cu casa de Mama e Papa...ahora...right now...so I gues this means from what she told me...Joran is at home with Mama and Papa Sloot....making some other calls trying to confirm this...the number I called is 011 297 582 8094...Destiny

587-2711

Ask for Dauree.

Fin

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: February 28, 2008, 05:57:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

587-2711

Ask for Dauree.

Fin

LMFAO  Oh that is a good one.   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: February 28, 2008, 05:59:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

587-2711

Ask for Dauree.

Fin

Fin,
Love your avi.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #310 on: February 28, 2008, 06:06:56 PM »

Destiny

Call the KIA guy and ask him to stop by Joran's on the way home.  Have him tell them that the monkey's just want  to double check their source so that they don't look like Bondia and Renfro.  That should shake them up.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: February 28, 2008, 06:15:09 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

In Diario today-

Nothing about the Persistence.
Nothing about the money seeking ad.
And nothing about the 'crew' searching on land, in dams and the sand dunes, instead of the ocean, where Tim Millerlight assured us that Natalee would be.

So, I guess some are not believing in Joran's "confession" either.

The best thing the ignorant asswipe that wrote this message could ever hope for is that he never needs the services of the international hero Tim Miller.

Judging by their lack of reasoning skills, it is very probable that they just might need him to locate their head which is obviously inserted far up their own ass.  If they are lucky enough, Tim Miller will bring his ground penatrating radar and possibly a dive team to locate and recover the pea brain from their own mudhole.

Well, we all know what MF stands for.      jack b
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #312 on: February 28, 2008, 06:15:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Well let's see....some say Netherlands in a mental institution, some say Germany on a holiday and some say Aruba...Where in the World is Joran 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: February 28, 2008, 06:20:15 PM »

Thanks for posting this. It is a red herring to attack Patrick. Only Joran's statements matter.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #314 on: February 28, 2008, 06:24:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

587-2711

Ask for Dauree.

Fin

Fin,
Love your avi.

I called the above number...no answer...no V-mail

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: February 28, 2008, 06:30:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

587-2711

Ask for Dauree.

Fin

I love it!  That is hilarious.   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: February 28, 2008, 06:31:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Well let's see....some say Netherlands in a mental institution, some say Germany on a holiday and some say Aruba...Where in the World is Joran 

http://www.docshop.com/cgi-opt/mma.cgi?prod_id=18&state_id=113 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: February 28, 2008, 06:31:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

KIA just now told me Joran is in Netherlands, but NOT in hospital/mental facility...if you want to call Ingrid there in the morning...011 297 584 6381 X102

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: February 28, 2008, 06:34:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

In answer to your question as to what I think about monkey humor I say to you it is very, very good.  I like monkey humor.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: February 28, 2008, 06:34:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

What a HOOT!!! So...Frankensloot is getting a new face eh? LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.