March 28, 2024, 01:34:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 533532 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: February 28, 2008, 06:35:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Just got home again...called hit 94 FM Aruba...only got a woman who only speaks Spanish...I speak some Spanish...we got around the language barriers pretty well...she did inform me that JORAN IS ON ARUBA WITH MAMA E PAPA is en cu casa de Mama e Papa...ahora...right now...so I gues this means from what she told me...Joran is at home with Mama and Papa Sloot....making some other calls trying to confirm this...the number I called is 011 297 582 8094...Destiny

Well let's see....some say Netherlands in a mental institution, some say Germany on a holiday and some say Aruba...Where in the World is Joran 

KIA just now told me Joran is in Netherlands, but NOT in hospital/mental facility...if you want to call Ingrid there in the morning...011 297 584 6381 X102

Destiny - I really don't think they know.  Jossy says Joran was in Germany.  Bondia reported he was in a hospital in the NL.  Someone else says Aruba.  My bet is Joran is either in the NL or Germany.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: February 28, 2008, 06:38:03 PM »

Destiny

Call the KIA guy and ask him to stop by Joran's on the way home.  Have him tell them that the monkey's just want  to double check their source so that they don't look like Bondia and Renfro.  That should shake them up.

What does KIA stand for?  Could it be Kissing 'is Arse.     j/b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #322 on: February 28, 2008, 06:39:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Just got home again...called hit 94 FM Aruba...only got a woman who only speaks Spanish...I speak some Spanish...we got around the language barriers pretty well...she did inform me that JORAN IS ON ARUBA WITH MAMA E PAPA is en cu casa de Mama e Papa...ahora...right now...so I gues this means from what she told me...Joran is at home with Mama and Papa Sloot....making some other calls trying to confirm this...the number I called is 011 297 582 8094...Destiny

Well let's see....some say Netherlands in a mental institution, some say Germany on a holiday and some say Aruba...Where in the World is Joran 

KIA just now told me Joran is in Netherlands, but NOT in hospital/mental facility...if you want to call Ingrid there in the morning...011 297 584 6381 X102

Destiny - I really don't think they know.  Jossy says Joran was in Germany.  Bondia reported he was in a hospital in the NL.  Someone else says Aruba.  My bet is Joran is either in the NL or Germany.

I totally agree with you Klaasend....head can't tell it's ass from a hole in the ground...they are all dumber than dirt....wait, that's giving dirt a bad rap...I feel so sorry for the honest hard working Arubans getting screwed by cover-up keystone kops and crew....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: February 28, 2008, 06:39:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

In a mental institution anyway you look at it if your name is Yoran Van Der Sloot..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: February 28, 2008, 06:41:15 PM »

I wonder what the purpose of reporting Joran in a mental hospital by Bon Dia?  Hmmmm. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: February 28, 2008, 06:41:19 PM »

I don't know whether to cry or laugh at your post. But you are correct Sad He did a complete 180 after saying the Father knows more and if they had that evidence in 2005 the boys would have never been released. Then when he met the Family he answered no questions and let them be interrogated for 5 hours about dealings in Colombia,Natalee being a druggy and so on..He then blamed Natalee's Family and the Media for harming the Investigation. I can't help but think that the JK2 arrest was all planned as everything he did and said turned out to be not true. Now it will take major evidence like Natalee's body with a head wound and with his shoe for them to be arrested again. Even then the OM and AHATA will swing it so Natalee does not get justice. It's all about there tourism and protecting the cover up and we have a long way to go yet.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 06:45:25 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: February 28, 2008, 06:43:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

They needed a tourist so they called Joran since he seems to pass himself off as one.  They think he is quite good at it.     
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: February 28, 2008, 06:47:24 PM »

Arnhem, where his granny Trudy lives, is almost right on the border with Germany.
actually i am glad he is in Germany if that's the case.

i am sure he will start to piss some Germans off sooner or later.
it was Joran who started that Hitler-BS or wasn't he?
Germans don't really appreciate nazi-jokes that much at all.

the more countries he is hated, the better.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: February 28, 2008, 06:47:40 PM »

Aruba seems to be recovering from their embarrassment of the video. Rudy Croes must have accepted a truckload of bribes from the drug lords to be willing to refuse to take any steps towards becoming a part of the solution. He is literally selling the clothes off of the backs of his countrymen and stealing the food from their tables for his own personal enrichment. I am amazed at how much crap Aruba feels they have to take from Rudy. Betico would not have taken all of this from him, but that is why he was killed. He had dreams for Aruba and its citizens, ethics, and integrity. It is probably a good thing he was killed because he would have only found disappointment in life if he had lived, at the hands of his son, Rudy.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: February 28, 2008, 06:50:24 PM »

Arnhem, where his granny Trudy lives, is almost right on the border with Germany.

He will be pretty safe in Germany I think as they havent given this case much thought that I have seen. He will go through his Marijuana withdrawls and I hope he gets nailed for sneaking it across the border. I wonder who is driving him and watching over him?

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: February 28, 2008, 06:50:55 PM »

I wonder what the purpose of reporting Joran in a mental hospital by Bon Dia?  Hmmmm. 

you think he might owe money to some really unsavory characters and is trying to throw them off his track?
dennisintn
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: February 28, 2008, 06:52:11 PM »

and then seeing hans mos on telearuba tv yesterday talking about that the money is running out for the ocean search.
wel bloody hell transfer some money from the always most important economy ministry (tourism) to the presistence!!!
it is in the islands interest that this case finally gets solved or am i mistaken.

Caesu 

You Rawk!!!!

From what i ve seen and heard in the interview i think he has resigned as prosecuter and is now working for AHATA

It doesn't take long for the Mafia to buy everybody out on Aruba. Mafia owns AHATA, they are the main hotel and tourist industry owners on the island.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: February 28, 2008, 06:53:38 PM »

Aruba seems to be recovering from their embarrassment of the video. Rudy Croes must have accepted a truckload of bribes from the drug lords to be willing to refuse to take any steps towards becoming a part of the solution. He is literally selling the clothes off of the backs of his countrymen and stealing the food from their tables for his own personal enrichment. I am amazed at how much crap Aruba feels they have to take from Rudy. Betico would not have taken all of this from him, but that is why he was killed. He had dreams for Aruba and its citizens, ethics, and integrity. It is probably a good thing he was killed because he would have only found disappointment in life if he had lived, at the hands of his son, Rudy.
PI,The Arubans know he is a clown they just can't do anything about it. This guy will make there lives miserable if they don't wind up dead. They are powerless to do anything in Aruba. He controls most everything and is probably the most powerful guy in Aruba.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: February 28, 2008, 06:54:39 PM »

you think he might owe money to some really unsavory characters and is trying to throw them off his track?
dennisintn

Not a stretch at all Dennis. Joran betrayed the big Aruba money that was protecting him by opening his big fat mouth. They may want some that ill spent money back.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: February 28, 2008, 06:56:29 PM »

Amen to that my friend.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: February 28, 2008, 07:00:17 PM »

He will be pretty safe in Germany I think as they havent given this case much thought that I have seen. He will go through his Marijuana withdrawls and I hope he gets nailed for sneaking it across the border. I wonder who is driving him and watching over him?

I wonder who it is that has all the funds to keep financing his life.Someone else it would seem besides his so called parents.Gee whiz!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: February 28, 2008, 07:00:51 PM »

that's right. not much german press coverage at all.
not much european press coverage actually, just the netherlands and flanders (belgium).
but that might change as soon as his location in germany gets exposed.

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/0,1518,533022,00.html
http://www.taz.de/1/leben/medien/artikel/1/793-prozent-hass/?src=SZ&cHash=0a4d699ef1
http://www.derwesten.de/nachrichten/kultur/fernseh/2008/2/4/news-20715455/detail.html
http://www.20min.ch/news/kreuz_und_quer/story/24303972 (Switzerland)

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #337 on: February 28, 2008, 07:01:16 PM »

Amen to that my friend.

No matter where the goon goes, somebody is going to want to kick his ass.  You notice he's not vacationing in Alabama.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: February 28, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »

Parts of Peter's article:

He defends Patrick and chastises the reporters who have only quoted anonymous sources regarding Patrick's background, which Patrick has owned up to.  One point is that Patrick does not even need credibility because he does not testify to what Joran says. Joran speaks for himself.

...Is the past than perhaps important to the reliability of Van der Eem testing? That could play as Van der Eem only a declaration-of-hear-say to Joran van der Sloot had made. Then you surely want to know: this man speaks is the truth or lying, or maybe he is exaggerating? But yes, that is in this case is not at issue, now three cameras have recorded exactly what Joran himself has said. Al was Van der Eem cokesnuiver the largest of the western hemisphere, a swindler of the calibre of Lord Olivier, a fantasist larger than the Baron von Münchhausen or beruchtere brandkastenkraker than Aage M., then it is Joran which in itself says that Natalee his arms has died and that he then half the world that has voorgelogen....

....No, but give me Patrick Van der Eem, who just openly stands for what he has done in this case.

What is so absurd is that Peter shouldn't even have to defend Patrick. Those two did more for the case in 6 months than three Dutch prosecutors. the KLPD, ALE and the Aruba government combined in 2 1/2 years.

Hans Less said that Peter compromised his ability to do future wiretaps. We know that's bullshit because before that Hans said they were declaring the case cold and were only putting four detectives on it to answer any tips that came in.

Hans is full 'o shit and lies out both sides of his mouth like the rest of those bastards down there.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #339 on: February 28, 2008, 07:04:06 PM »

Parts of Peter's article:

He defends Patrick and chastises the reporters who have only quoted anonymous sources regarding Patrick's background, which Patrick has owned up to.  One point is that Patrick does not even need credibility because he does not testify to what Joran says. Joran speaks for himself.

...Is the past than perhaps important to the reliability of Van der Eem testing? That could play as Van der Eem only a declaration-of-hear-say to Joran van der Sloot had made. Then you surely want to know: this man speaks is the truth or lying, or maybe he is exaggerating? But yes, that is in this case is not at issue, now three cameras have recorded exactly what Joran himself has said. Al was Van der Eem cokesnuiver the largest of the western hemisphere, a swindler of the calibre of Lord Olivier, a fantasist larger than the Baron von Münchhausen or beruchtere brandkastenkraker than Aage M., then it is Joran which in itself says that Natalee his arms has died and that he then half the world that has voorgelogen....

....No, but give me Patrick Van der Eem, who just openly stands for what he has done in this case.

What is so absurd is that Peter shouldn't even have to defend Patrick. Those two did more for the case in 6 months than three Dutch prosecutors. the KLPD, ALE and the Aruba government combined in 2 1/2 years.

Hans Less said that Peter compromised his ability to do future wiretaps. We know that's bullshit because before that Hans said they were declaring the case cold and were only putting four detectives on it to answer any tips that came in.

Hans is full 'o shit and lies out both sides of his mouth like the rest of those bastards down there.

Amen.  Always a pleasure to see you.  I agree wholeheartedly.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.