April 25, 2024, 04:04:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536710 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: February 28, 2008, 07:05:09 PM »

the more countries he is hated, the better.

Amen to that my friend.

No matter where the goon goes, somebody is going to want to kick his ass.  You notice he's not vacationing in Alabama.

Yeah Peaches I don't think Germany is that much safer for him than Holland. He is a world-reknown criminal now, there are probably only a few polar bears and penguins that aren't up on the case but that's about it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: February 28, 2008, 07:06:20 PM »

Arnhem, where his granny Trudy lives, is almost right on the border with Germany.
actually i am glad he is in Germany if that's the case.

i am sure he will start to piss some Germans off sooner or later.
it was Joran who started that Hitler-BS or wasn't he?
Germans don't really appreciate nazi-jokes that much at all.

He will be pretty safe in Germany I think as they havent given this case much thought that I have seen. He will go through his Marijuana withdrawls and I hope he gets nailed for sneaking it across the border. I wonder who is driving him and watching over him?

I wonder who it is that has all the funds to keep financing his life.Someone else it would seem besides his so called parents.Gee whiz!!!

I wonder as well where all the money comes from.Does Daury make that much money working for Carlo???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: February 28, 2008, 07:07:25 PM »

What is so absurd is that Peter shouldn't even have to defend Patrick. Those two did more for the case in 6 months than three Dutch prosecutors. the KLPD, ALE and the Aruba government combined in 2 1/2 years.

Hans Less said that Peter compromised his ability to do future wiretaps. We know that's bullshit because before that Hans said they were declaring the case cold and were only putting four detectives on it to answer any tips that came in.

Hans is full 'o shit and lies out both sides of his mouth like the rest of those bastards down there.

Amen.  Always a pleasure to see you.  I agree wholeheartedly.

Good to see you Peaches and I hope the day finds you well!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: February 28, 2008, 07:07:35 PM »

Regarding whether Joran is in a Psych Hosp or not.  Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Reaction from Joran's lawyer:

The family Van der Sloot at first denied the report yesterday, but via lawyer Bert de Rooij the family later on the day let out that they do not want to go into the report.
"After having consultated the people surrounding my client the decission has been made that I will not confirm the report nor deny it. Due to their explicit wishes I will no not let out anything about this", according to de Rooij.

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/2092792/Van_der_Sloot_stort_in_door_publiciteit.html
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: February 28, 2008, 07:08:32 PM »

Parts of Peter's article:

He defends Patrick and chastises the reporters who have only quoted anonymous sources regarding Patrick's background, which Patrick has owned up to.  One point is that Patrick does not even need credibility because he does not testify to what Joran says. Joran speaks for himself.

...Is the past than perhaps important to the reliability of Van der Eem testing? That could play as Van der Eem only a declaration-of-hear-say to Joran van der Sloot had made. Then you surely want to know: this man speaks is the truth or lying, or maybe he is exaggerating? But yes, that is in this case is not at issue, now three cameras have recorded exactly what Joran himself has said. Al was Van der Eem cokesnuiver the largest of the western hemisphere, a swindler of the calibre of Lord Olivier, a fantasist larger than the Baron von Münchhausen or beruchtere brandkastenkraker than Aage M., then it is Joran which in itself says that Natalee his arms has died and that he then half the world that has voorgelogen....

....No, but give me Patrick Van der Eem, who just openly stands for what he has done in this case.

What is so absurd is that Peter shouldn't even have to defend Patrick. Those two did more for the case in 6 months than three Dutch prosecutors. the KLPD, ALE and the Aruba government combined in 2 1/2 years.

Hans Less said that Peter compromised his ability to do future wiretaps. We know that's bullshit because before that Hans said they were declaring the case cold and were only putting four detectives on it to answer any tips that came in.

Hans is full 'o shit and lies out both sides of his mouth like the rest of those bastards down there.

Lying is the Game in Aruba.  I don't think at the time Nadira knew how much was meant when she said "Everybody lies.  Big people lie".  I don't think she knew that not everyone lies as quickly and as easily as many in Aruba do.  Afterall, lying is a way of life for many on that island.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: February 28, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »

Arnhem, where his granny Trudy lives, is almost right on the border with Germany.

He will be pretty safe in Germany I think as they havent given this case much thought that I have seen. He will go through his Marijuana withdrawls and I hope he gets nailed for sneaking it across the border. I wonder who is driving him and watching over him?

I wonder who it is that has all the funds to keep financing his life.Someone else it would seem besides his so called parents.Gee whiz!!!

I wonder as well where all the money comes from.Does Daury make that much money working for Carlo???

It boggles my mind to think about all the attorney fees.Not only Joran's but the Kalpoe's too plus finance Yoran's lifestyle as well.I mean really,where could he ever get a real job without us monkey's finding out about it and seeing him fired..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: February 28, 2008, 07:10:49 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

In Diario today-

Nothing about the Persistence.
Nothing about the money seeking ad.
And nothing about the 'crew' searching on land, in dams and the sand dunes, instead of the ocean, where Tim Millerlight assured us that Natalee would be.

So, I guess some are not believing in Joran's "confession" either.

"Some" close to the Van der Sloots but very few at all outside that tiny circle that Anita's friends occupy.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: February 28, 2008, 07:15:00 PM »

I get the impression that our Dutch posters have no idea how Smit and Wit have twisted and subverted Justice in Natalee's case. It's almost like Smit and Wit have been acting with impunity in the case and if the whole of their actions were ever made public there would be outrage from one end of the Kingdom to the other. Out of sight out of mind.

They've gotten away with it so far.... let's see if the citizens and authorities of Holland will ever hold these two responsible for the obvious corruption.

When you see the whole scheme launched by these two, you'll wretch.

So far all I've seen out of Holland concerns Joran only. Until the media over there starts to follow the cover-up they will only have half the story. If they all took a more progressive approach to the case like Peter they could probably help solve the case, like Peter.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: February 28, 2008, 07:15:36 PM »

I don't know whether to cry or laugh at your post. But you are correct Sad He did a complete 180 after saying the Father knows more and if they had that evidence in 2005 the boys would have never been released. Then when he met the Family he answered no questions and let them be interrogated for 5 hours about dealings in Colombia,Natalee being a druggy and so on..He then blamed Natalee's Family and the Media for harming the Investigation. I can't help but think that the JK2 arrest was all planned as everything he did and said turned out to be not true. Now it will take major evidence like Natalee's body with a head wound and with his shoe for them to be arrested again. Even then the OM and AHATA will swing it so Natalee does not get justice. It's all about there tourism and protecting the cover up and we have a long way to go yet.

If i were you i d choose the cry option. I just watched an ol Hans mos interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkPAVgOS9Lw
listen to what he says at 4min17 into the tape. It s about dismissing the case by the 31th of december 2007
He says he left a possibility to reopen the case if there is some major evidence. Like for example the body
or a witness who just filmed the whole killing of the girl and says he here's my material you can see who did it

IMO that's like saying we re done with this whole affair. But he at least seems to be aware that she was killed.You asked me earlier about my thoughts on Hans Mos well they re not good.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #349 on: February 28, 2008, 07:16:05 PM »

The family Van der Sloot at first denied the report yesterday, but via lawyer Bert de Rooij the family later on the day let out that they do not want to go into the report.
"After having consultated the people surrounding my client the decission has been made that I will not confirm the report nor deny it. Due to their explicit wishes I will no not let out anything about this", according to de Rooij.

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/2092792/Van_der_Sloot_stort_in_door_publiciteit.html

Imagine my surprise.  They don't want to talk about it.  He must be in a padded room somewhere or they would just say so.  It would seem easier to tell the truth. 

What was I thinking?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: February 28, 2008, 07:16:07 PM »

lawyer has learned not to confirm or deny anything that comes out of the ditch.
because he doesn't want to drown himself in the BS.

weeks ago he also did not confirm or deny that he knew pvds from the law studies they both (supposedly) did.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: February 28, 2008, 07:18:17 PM »

Lying is the Game in Aruba.  I don't think at the time Nadira knew how much was meant when she said "Everybody lies.  Big people lie".  I don't think she knew that not everyone lies as quickly and as easily as many in Aruba do.  Afterall, lying is a way of life for many on that island.

Even a blind hog stumbles on an acorn every now and then. Nadira hit it on the money when she said everybody on Aruba lies. It has played out over and over like a broken record ever since.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: February 28, 2008, 07:20:26 PM »

The family pack of hyenas Van der Sloot at first denied started the report rumor yesterday, but via lawyer sniveling mouth-piece Bert de Rooij the family pack of hyenas later on the day let out that they do not want to go into the report.
"After having consultated called Joseph Tacopina the people surrounding my client the decission has been made that I will not confirm the report nor deny it. Due to their explicit wishes fantasies I will no not let out anything about this", according to de Rooij.

I fixed it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: February 28, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »

lawyer has learned not to confirm or deny anything that comes out of the ditch.
because he doesn't want to drown himself in the BS.

LOL, Joran could call his lawyer collect from the looney bin and he still wouldn't believe him even if it showed up on the caller ID. 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: February 28, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »

that's right. not much german press coverage at all.
not much european press coverage actually, just the netherlands and flanders (belgium).
but that might change as soon as his location in germany gets exposed.

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/0,1518,533022,00.html
http://www.taz.de/1/leben/medien/artikel/1/793-prozent-hass/?src=SZ&cHash=0a4d699ef1
http://www.derwesten.de/nachrichten/kultur/fernseh/2008/2/4/news-20715455/detail.html
http://www.20min.ch/news/kreuz_und_quer/story/24303972 (Switzerland)

He can travel anywhere in Europe and be free from media coverage. He speaks several languages and could easily learn German or Spanish relatively quickly. Something is very fishy the way he is being protected and backed up by somene with enormously deep pockets.

Is it the Aruban Govt or Dutch Govt or both protecting this kid and his father? What are 24 detectives doing right now that are Investigating this case? What did the 40 Detectives do in December 2007? The Dutch have had this case since August 2006 and something stinks to high heaven about what they are doing.

Who is this woman that traveled with the Van Der Sloot Family both in NY and Amsterdam? Who does she work with as it looked like she was directing everyone.

Actor who played Joran Van Der Sloot on the Dutch version of Americas Most wanted..You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: February 28, 2008, 07:21:59 PM »

The family pack of hyenas Van der Sloot at first denied started the report rumor yesterday, but via lawyer sniveling mouth-piece Bert de Rooij the family pack of hyenas later on the day let out that they do not want to go into the report.
"After having consultated called Joseph Tacopina the people surrounding my client the decission has been made that I will not confirm the report nor deny it. Due to their explicit wishes fantasies I will no not let out anything about this", according to de Rooij.

I fixed it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: February 28, 2008, 07:22:33 PM »

Why is the first reaction to lie when a uncomfortable question is asked of any member of the VDS?  A 'no comment" response would suffice.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: February 28, 2008, 07:23:36 PM »

Off subject but i think eventually Paulus will run out of friends to ask favors of.Then when he's unable to return the favor someone will give up the goods, so to speak...

Imagine my surprise.  They don't want to talk about it.  He must be in a padded room somewhere or they would just say so.  It would seem easier to tell the truth. 

What was I thinking?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: February 28, 2008, 07:25:45 PM »

He can travel anywhere in Europe and be free from media coverage. He speaks several languages and could easily learn German or Spanish relatively quickly. Something is very fishy the way he is being protected and backed up by somene with enormously deep pockets.

Is it the Aruban Govt or Dutch Govt or both protecting this kid and his father? What are 24 detectives doing right now that are Investigating this case? What did the 40 Detectives do in December 2007? The Dutch have had this case since August 2006 and something stinks to high heaven about what they are doing.

Who is this woman that traveled with the Van Der Sloot Family both in NY and Amsterdam? Who does she work with as it looked like she was directing everyone.

That 24 detectives crap is just more weasel words. It only takes 1 detective with half a brain to figure out this case.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: February 28, 2008, 07:26:31 PM »

Sounds like Rooij refused to lie for his "clients".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.