April 19, 2024, 03:48:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536427 times)
Dawntreader
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: February 28, 2008, 09:47:35 PM »

Hey Monkeys! Been sick for a couple of weeks and have not posted. Just read. Did feel a need to interject something: Regarding Aruba - as Fox Mulder would say, "Trust no one."
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #441 on: February 28, 2008, 09:49:10 PM »

Hi Destiny and very nice effort,it is exciting to read your posts! It must have been someone else that gave you his number but I will do anything to help..I'M not sure what to think of those pictures of the trap and I am still confused why all the publicity and fuss if it excluded Natalee. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Also before when I gave you Edwin papito's Commencia's number..That is his number to the Police station not the Tow place. We arent even sure if that is his or not. All we know is he is been in the middle of this Investigation since the beginning. He loves to talk and was the public spokesperson in Aruba.

CONTACT LIJST DIVISIE STAF: (297) 527-2900
PR en Voorlichting

Edwin Comenencia

ext: 975/976

*******...the first # you gave me for Papito...was a fax #...the other 2 do not answer...and no V-mail...will keep trying...

As far as the call to Beach Patrol tonight...Simmons REALLY wants that photo...don't know why...but after I told him about it...he acted like my new best friend....I won't send it to him...but I feel there is some kind of power struggle going on between the old school of investigation...and the *new team*...sending him the photo...it might end up in the paper tomorrow...who knows...I sure don't...but I do love making the calls Wink

So, if you, or Red want to stir the pot...I've got the info/paddle to do it with...just let me/Klaas know.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: February 28, 2008, 09:51:24 PM »

If the guy wants the photos, he can look them up.
They are all over the place by now.  Don't let your
fingerprints be on them. MOO

Yeah, tell he you had them, but a monkey ate them....
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: February 28, 2008, 09:51:39 PM »

Were they able to obtain the proper permits?  

They come to Aruba to search for their missing daughter to encounter:

* "How much money do you have?"

* "Go have a beer at Carlos n Charlies and she will turn up. She is probably in a crackhouse. I haven't had my CornFlakes yet and I need a shave."

* "Sorry, you can't search on the beach. Sea turtles are migrating."

* "The search warrant for the VanderSloot house has been blocked."

* "Our surveillance equipment has malfunctioned."

* "The dump accidentally caught on fire today."

* "We have not arrested the prime suspects, yet. We have a special investigative technique here where we monitor them closely for suspicious behavior."

* "Apologize to the suspects or we will quit investigating."

* "Your daughter is deceased. We have a confession and have seen the evidence. Oops...we made a big mistake. Never mind."

* "The main suspect was stoned. Therefore, his confessions, which aired on international television, can not be used against him. He is also a liar."

* "All of the suspects' computers crashed due to virus(es)."

* "The chief of police is Joran's godfather. No big deal, though."

* "The lead investigator in this case normally deals with narcotics. We just figured he could get some on-the-job training as he goes."

* "We can't question Lorenzo because he has guard dogs and barbed wire fencing around the perimeter of his house."

What a joke......

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 28, 2008, 09:53:39 PM »

Hi Destiny and very nice effort,it is exciting to read your posts! It must have been someone else that gave you his number but I will do anything to help..I'M not sure what to think of those pictures of the trap and I am still confused why all the publicity and fuss if it excluded Natalee. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Also before when I gave you Edwin papito's Commencia's number..That is his number to the Police station not the Tow place. We arent even sure if that is his or not. All we know is he is been in the middle of this Investigation since the beginning. He loves to talk and was the public spokesperson in Aruba.

PR en Voorlichting

Edwin Comenencia

*******...the first # you gave me for Papito...was a fax #...the other 2 do not answer...and no V-mail...will keep trying...

As far as the call to Beach Patrol tonight...Simmons REALLY wants that photo...don't know why...but after I told him about it...he acted like my new best friend....I won't send it to him...but I feel there is some kind of power struggle going on between the old school of investigation...and the *new team*...sending him the photo...it might end up in the paper tomorrow...who knows...I sure don't...but I do love making the calls Wink

So, if you, or Red want to stir the pot...I've got the info/paddle to do it with...just let me/Klaas know.

I think it's a huge mistake to send him any photos.  The photos are on the internet, let him find them.  DO NOT TRUST THEM. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: February 28, 2008, 09:54:04 PM »

Destiny - you could send him a photo of a batting cage or a chicken coop... he'll never know the difference anyway...LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: February 28, 2008, 09:57:05 PM »

I just got off the phone with the Aruba Beach Patrol...spoke first with *Gomez*  talked with him before....when I started asking questions re: new search today, and where Joran might be...Gomez passed me off to SGT. Simmons...spoke with him before too, when ******* gave me his number about 2-3 weeks ago....

Talked with Sgt. Simmons about 15 mins...he used to work with LEA for 2 years, before being assigned to Beach Patrol...he said there is a lot of *confusion* on Aruba right now...that he feels bad for both families...he hopes there is a resolution soon...that everyone(in Aruba), doesn't understand what is going on right now on Aruba.  He confirmed that Joran is NOT on Aruba.  He also confirmed the new search in the Monsserat (sp) area and another place he wouldn't tell me...he said Beach Patrol is a division of LEA...but, due to a *new team* of investigators brought in...now on Aruba...the beach patrol has not been included as part of the new team....*I don't know what that means*

I told him that I recieved an underwater photo of a crab trap with very suspicious looking contents, from an un-named person...I told him I didn't know who sent it to me....*was photos posted here yesterday, he does not know about Monkeys* 

He asked me, if he gave me his email addy...if I would send it to him....I told him I only had one photo...and it appeared that was very clear....he seemed *very interested* in getting it....what should I do?

*******....If you want, I'll send you his email addy...you can send him one photo of the six shots from yesterday....and see if it stirs the pot...

Send it!

Existence is futile.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: February 28, 2008, 09:57:35 PM »

PR en Voorlichting

Edwin Comenencia

http://www.kparuba.com/contacts.html

Nice how they just get investigators from various places.

Police department calls down to the hotel maid. "Are you free for the next couple of days? We need your assistance with this homicide investigation; No worries...we will tell your boss."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: February 28, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »

* "Go have a beer at Carlos n Charlies and she will turn up. She is probably in a crackhouse. I haven't had my CornFlakes yet and I need a shave."

* "We have not arrested the prime suspects, yet. We have a special investigative technique here where we monitor them closely for suspicious behavior."

* "Your daughter is deceased. We have a confession and have seen the evidence. Oops...we made a big mistake. Never mind."

* "The main suspect was stoned. Therefore, his confessions, which aired on international television, can not be used against him. He is also a liar."

* "The lead investigator in this case normally deals with narcotics. We just figured he could get some on-the-job training as he goes."

* "We can't question Lorenzo because he has guard dogs and barbed wire fencing around the perimeter of his house."

What a joke......

Well said Buckshot and only a fraction of the hell this family has gone through. Personally I will never forget announcing to the World that Natalee is confirmed Dead,There has been a confession and he is leading us to the body as well as the blood that was seen in the car and witnessed by most everyone Sad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 28, 2008, 10:00:50 PM »

Destiny - you could send him a photo of a batting cage or a chicken coop... he'll never know the difference anyway...LOL

LOL...but...I do think he would...he really wants it....I won't send it to him...I am going to follow Monkey advice....but It makes me wonder WHY he wants it....and what I could get out of him...if, someone sent it to him....could be the beginning of a disgruntled person playing...let's get even....Ya just never know...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: February 28, 2008, 10:01:02 PM »

Very funny...

Send him a picture of a toy boat in a bathtub.
He will think it is the Persistence out at sea.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 28, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »

Hey Monkeys! Been sick for a couple of weeks and have not posted. Just read. Did feel a need to interject something: Regarding Aruba - as Fox Mulder would say, "Trust no one."

Sorry you've been sick.  Glad you are feeling good enough to post now 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: February 28, 2008, 10:04:08 PM »

LOL...but...I do think he would...he really wants it....I won't send it to him...I am going to follow Monkey advice....but It makes me wonder WHY he wants it....and what I could get out of him...if, someone sent it to him....could be the beginning of a disgruntled person playing...let's get even....Ya just never know...

Destiny - I'll capture one from Greta's show and brighten it up a bit..you can send that 
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: February 28, 2008, 10:05:29 PM »

What a joke......

Well said Buckshot and only a fraction of the hell this family has gone through. Personally I will never forget announcing to the World that Natalee is confirmed Dead,There has been a confession and he is leading us to the body as well as the blood that was seen in the car and witnessed by most everyone Sad

Yeah, pretty sobering to say the least. It's like something out of the Twilight Zone. Probably the cruelest thing I have witnessed in my life. No, stike that, it IS the cruelest thing I have ever encountered, period.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: February 28, 2008, 10:08:46 PM »

If you send him the photos he is going to know who you are and where you live, and that is a risk or nuisance you don't need. The photo's are available to anyone who googles them, right here off of the monkey cage even. Not that your physically endangered, but you don't want to be hassled either.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: February 28, 2008, 10:09:31 PM »

Destiny - I'll capture one from Greta's show and brighten it up a bit..you can send that 

Klaas...if you think this is the right thing to do...I'll set up a hotmail account and do it...Thank You....Just please guide me on this...it's so hard to get a foot in the door.....

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: February 28, 2008, 10:12:12 PM »

I doubt the dutch governement knows very much about this case. It s an aruban affair and with all this talk in the Netherlands about aruban independence etc, i think it has never gotten much attention in holland until the PRDV video. I do feel that the way Hans Mos has played his part as prosecutor is very questionable. A prosecutor is supposed to be a pain in the ass of the suspects and not a spokesperson for aruban financial interests. I can only hope the dutch governement, while they still have some say in the way aruba handles things looks into this and gets some independant people over there to head the investigation.

One more thing the sloots may have some friends in powerful positions in aruba but they are meaningless in the greater scheme of things. There is nothing special about them on an international scale. In that light i do not think that the dutch governement has any reason to protect them.

JE, I agree wholeheartedly, the only way this case will ever be solved is with pressure from Holland. I don't know how Hans was put into the position he was but he has proven to be far less than adequate as a prosecutor. To grill Natalee's parents and blame the media is unconsciounable for a prosecutor or law enforcement especially in light of knowing what we know. He would get persecuted by the media mercilessly here if he tried pulling that stunt.

Why hasn't Hans ever spoken to Karin Jannsen? Van der Straten? Why is Hans ignoring the cover-up?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 28, 2008, 10:13:56 PM »

Klaas...if you think this is the right thing to do...I'll set up a hotmail account and do it...Thank You....Just please guide me on this...it's so hard to get a foot in the door.....

I think it's a bad idea to send him anything.  Maybe you can tell him your husband or boyfriend wouldn't let you send them.  If you feel you must, you can send this one I captured from Greta's show.  I lightened it up a bit.  Personally I don't trust any of them.  They may be thinking they have hit the "jackpot" with you instead of the other way around:

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 28, 2008, 10:14:31 PM »

What a joke......

My favorite Aruba FUBAR moment...

Early in the case... Jug and Beth being interviewed by Geraldo.  Oduber had just returned to the island and he is standing by... Geraldo asks him a question and he informs them on NATIONAL TV that blood was found in the vehicle.  Unfortuneately Beth and Jug had not previously been informed...

Guess Oduber wasn't yet in the fold.  That was a sign of what was to come.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 28, 2008, 10:14:59 PM »

My best analogy for this investigation...

Gerbil = Truth Seeker

Cheese = Natalee

Human Hand = Cover-up Team

Labyrinth = Aruba

When the Gerbil got too close to finding the Cheese, the Human Hand would re-position the Gerbil on the opposite end of the Labyrinth, furthest away from the Cheese.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.