April 24, 2024, 02:25:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536690 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: February 28, 2008, 10:16:38 PM »

Aruba Disclaimer: If crime befalls you while on vacation, be prepared to import your own resources (private investigators, large search boats equipped with staff, etc.) as we do not provide them. Vacation at your own risk.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: February 28, 2008, 10:18:21 PM »

Destiny - you could send him a photo of a batting cage or a chicken coop... he'll never know the difference anyway...LOL

LOL...but...I do think he would...he really wants it....I won't send it to him...I am going to follow Monkey advice....but It makes me wonder WHY he wants it....and what I could get out of him...if, someone sent it to him....could be the beginning of a disgruntled person playing...let's get even....Ya just never know...

Destiny - I'll capture one from Greta's show and brighten it up a bit..you can send that 

Klaas...if you think this is the right thing to do...I'll set up a hotmail account and do it...Thank You....Just please guide me on this...it's so hard to get a foot in the door.....

BTW, they have all information them self....They are the one that is playing in the band.

now they have lost a band string and they want to compare....

Shango would say DO NOT TSURT....bad move....you will not win if you show your playing cards.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: February 28, 2008, 10:19:32 PM »

I doubt the dutch governement knows very much about this case. It s an aruban affair and with all this talk in the Netherlands about aruban independence etc, i think it has never gotten much attention in holland until the PRDV video. I do feel that the way Hans Mos has played his part as prosecutor is very questionable. A prosecutor is supposed to be a pain in the ass of the suspects and not a spokesperson for aruban financial interests. I can only hope the dutch governement, while they still have some say in the way aruba handles things looks into this and gets some independant people over there to head the investigation.

One more thing the sloots may have some friends in powerful positions in aruba but they are meaningless in the greater scheme of things. There is nothing special about them on an international scale. In that light i do not think that the dutch governement has any reason to protect them.

JE, I agree wholeheartedly, the only way this case will ever be solved is with pressure from Holland. I don't know how Hans was put into the position he was but he has proven to be far less than adequate as a prosecutor. To grill Natalee's parents and blame the media is unconsciounable for a prosecutor or law enforcement especially in light of knowing what we know. He would get persecuted by the media mercilessly here if he tried pulling that stunt.

Why hasn't Hans ever spoken to Karin Jannsen? Van der Straten? Why is Hans ignoring the cover-up?

Must not have been in the manual. According to "Aruba:Prosecution 101", it recommends that you first speak to the prime suspect, after he has smoked an ounce of weed, and whatever he says, that is the truth.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: February 28, 2008, 10:22:36 PM »

Were they able to obtain the proper permits? 

They come to Aruba to search for their missing daughter to encounter:

* "How much money do you have?"

* "Go have a beer at Carlos n Charlies and she will turn up. She is probably in a crackhouse. I haven't had my CornFlakes yet and I need a shave."

* "Sorry, you can't search on the beach. Sea turtles are migrating."

* "The search warrant for the VanderSloot house has been blocked."

* "Our surveillance equipment has malfunctioned."

* "The dump accidentally caught on fire today."

* "We have not arrested the prime suspects, yet. We have a special investigative technique here where we monitor them closely for suspicious behavior."

* "Apologize to the suspects or we will quit investigating."

* "Your daughter is deceased. We have a confession and have seen the evidence. Oops...we made a big mistake. Never mind."

* "The main suspect was stoned. Therefore, his confessions, which aired on international television, can not be used against him. He is also a liar."

* "All of the suspects' computers crashed due to virus(es)."

* "The chief of police is Joran's godfather. No big deal, though."

* "The lead investigator in this case normally deals with narcotics. We just figured he could get some on-the-job training as he goes."

* "We can't question Lorenzo because he has guard dogs and barbed wire fencing around the perimeter of his house."

What a joke......

Well said Buckshot and only a fraction of the hell this family has gone through. Personally I will never forget announcing to the World that Natalee is confirmed Dead,There has been a confession and he is leading us to the body as well as the blood that was seen in the car and witnessed by most everyone Sad

My favorite Aruba FUBAR moment...

Early in the case... Jug and Beth being interviewed by Geraldo.  Oduber had just returned to the island and he is standing by... Geraldo asks him a question and he informs them on NATIONAL TV that blood was found in the vehicle.  Unfortuneately Beth and Jug had not previously been informed...

Guess Oduber wasn't yet in the fold.  That was a sign of what was to come.

They could have used that as promotion for Snickers...

"Wanna get away" 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: February 28, 2008, 10:23:55 PM »

I just got off the phone with the Aruba Beach Patrol...spoke first with *Gomez*  talked with him before....when I started asking questions re: new search today, and where Joran might be...Gomez passed me off to SGT. Simmons...spoke with him before too, when ******* gave me his number about 2-3 weeks ago....

Talked with Sgt. Simmons about 15 mins...he used to work with LEA for 2 years, before being assigned to Beach Patrol...he said there is a lot of *confusion* on Aruba right now...that he feels bad for both families...he hopes there is a resolution soon...that everyone(in Aruba), doesn't understand what is going on right now on Aruba.  He confirmed that Joran is NOT on Aruba.  He also confirmed the new search in the Monsserat (sp) area and another place he wouldn't tell me...he said Beach Patrol is a division of LEA...but, due to a *new team* of investigators brought in...now on Aruba...the beach patrol has not been included as part of the new team....*I don't know what that means*

I told him that I recieved an underwater photo of a crab trap with very suspicious looking contents, from an un-named person...I told him I didn't know who sent it to me....*was photos posted here yesterday, he does not know about Monkeys* 

He asked me, if he gave me his email addy...if I would send it to him....I told him I only had one photo...and it appeared that was very clear....he seemed *very interested* in getting it....what should I do?

*******....If you want, I'll send you his email addy...you can send him one photo of the six shots from yesterday....and see if it stirs the pot...

Go Destiny! I just wanna kiss you every time you get those people on the horn, LOL!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: February 28, 2008, 10:27:15 PM »

JE, I agree wholeheartedly, the only way this case will ever be solved is with pressure from Holland. I don't know how Hans was put into the position he was but he has proven to be far less than adequate as a prosecutor. To grill Natalee's parents and blame the media is unconsciounable for a prosecutor or law enforcement especially in light of knowing what we know. He would get persecuted by the media mercilessly here if he tried pulling that stunt.

Why hasn't Hans ever spoken to Karin Jannsen? Van der Straten? Why is Hans ignoring the cover-up?

Must not have been in the manual. According to "Aruba:Prosecution 101", it recommends that you first speak to the prime suspect, after he has smoked an ounce of weed, and whatever he says, that is the truth.

Is that before or after you have your cornflakes? 

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: February 28, 2008, 10:27:38 PM »

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

I was not there to listen to the news today...but MOS is upset....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: February 28, 2008, 10:29:25 PM »

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

I was not there to listen to the news today...but MOS is upset....

Will do.  Why should he be upset?
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: February 28, 2008, 10:30:14 PM »

Is that before or after you have your cornflakes? 

Dennis Jacobs eats cornflakes after smoking weed, due to "munchy" sensation.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: February 28, 2008, 10:31:13 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU: 

I meant this Iquitos:

"After having consultated the people surrounding my client the decission has been made that I will not confirm the report nor deny it. Due to their explicit wishes I will no not let out anything about this", according to de Rooij.

De Rooij is Joran's lawyer, Joran is an adult, why should he talk this through with anyone other then his client.

"after having consultated the people surrounding my client".
Very telling, and very stupid choice of words for a lawyer who does not want to let out anything about this. IMO

They're all bozos on that bus.b]

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #470 on: February 28, 2008, 10:31:23 PM »

Papito Towing Services NV         
   Gasparito
9 E    586-1118    
Of    586-2064    
Facsimile    586-2066    

Category:
Automobile Wrecker Service & Towing

Got it...thank You Rob...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: February 28, 2008, 10:32:02 PM »

How dumb can I be?  In the video Joran said to change 2 letters in daury.  Change "ur" to "dd" and what do you have? "D A D D Y"!

There you have it!  But then again you smart Monkeys must have figured this out weeks ago.  I just started spending more than a few minutes a day in the cage again this weel.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: February 28, 2008, 10:32:41 PM »

Back to catching up on the days's thread.  Hi there gang.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: February 28, 2008, 10:33:56 PM »

Back to catching up on the days's thread.  Hi there gang.

Hi Anidac
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: February 28, 2008, 10:34:20 PM »

Dirty Hand went back to the safety of Holland when it was known that Peter DeVries had a tape of Joran running his mouth.  I don't believe in coincidences.

Especially when Dirty Hand figured out that Joran had rooted him out with the seizures. Van der Straten's plea bargain makes a lot more sense now. He knew damn well Joran drugged her. Is that how you avoid prosecution on Aruba, just go back to Holland?

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: February 28, 2008, 10:34:30 PM »

How dumb can I be?  In the video Joran said to change 2 letters in daury.  Change "ur" to "dd" and what do you have? "D A D D Y"!

There you have it!  But then again you smart Monkeys must have figured this out weeks ago.  I just started spending more than a few minutes a day in the cage again this weel.

He didn't really say this on video, did he???
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: February 28, 2008, 10:37:37 PM »

Dirty Hand went back to the safety of Holland when it was known that Peter DeVries had a tape of Joran running his mouth.  I don't believe in coincidences.

Especially when Dirty Hand figured out that Joran had rooted him out with the seizures. Van der Straten's plea bargain makes a lot more sense now. He knew damn well Joran drugged her. Is that how you avoid prosecution on Aruba, just go back to Holland?

JanVanderStraten: Joran, you dumb son of a bitch...I am sooo done with you...The best part of you ran down down your daury's leg twenty years ago.....
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: February 28, 2008, 10:40:22 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU: 

I meant this Iquitos:

"After having consultated the people surrounding my client the decission has been made that I will not confirm the report nor deny it. Due to their explicit wishes I will no not let out anything about this", according to de Rooij.

De Rooij is Joran's lawyer, Joran is an adult, why should he talk this through with anyone other then his client.

"after having consultated the people surrounding my client".
Very telling, and very stupid choice of words for a lawyer who does not want to let out anything about this. IMO

No kidding..."consultated" isn't even a word! LOL!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: February 28, 2008, 10:40:22 PM »

in my opinion... someone is going to have to start disappearing all kinds of people...I'd start with Dompig or van der Straaten.

after about 10 or 12 people disappear the truth will miraculously spring forward. You can bank dat!

I have often wondered why this hasn't already happened considering the amount of money it has cost Aruba. 

They certainly have the kind of people running their business and tourism who have experience offing people.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: February 28, 2008, 10:44:03 PM »

Oduber, after announcing to media outlets that blood was discovered in the vehicle, retracted his statement by saying, "Dennis 'Lardass' Jacobs heard me say the word 'chocolate' and went out and licked the car clean. Unfortunately, there is nothing left to test. I apologize for any false hopes of actually solving this case."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.