March 29, 2024, 12:08:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 533567 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: February 28, 2008, 11:46:20 PM »

I was in the middle of several things here earlier when unexpected company arrived.  So now I'm trying to catch up again....  I'm a few pages back, glad some of you liked my "shout out" to the hidden one....Destiny, I haven't gotten to what you're considering doing next yet, but be careful whatever it is.....and don't forget caller id block, lol....  I'll be here soon! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: February 28, 2008, 11:46:49 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=858&Itemid=1

Grupo di barco Mericano “Persistance” ta busca den dam na Montserat 
Thursday, 28 February 2008

ORANJESTAD - Grupo di e barco Mericano “Persistance” ayera a dicidi di drenta dam na Montserat pa asina wak si nan por haya algo. Nan a pone un sonar ultra sofistica cu a base di un software ta lagabo wak tur cos cu tin tanto den e awa cu den e lodo den  un forma tridimencional. Aunke cu e dam ta sumamente seco toch a logra haci un trabou amplio pa asina wak si por encontra algo di Nathalie Holloway. Despues di analisa tur e graphiconan cu nan a logra compila den e dam lo bai wak si ta yega na algo of no.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: February 28, 2008, 11:53:15 PM »

I just got off the phone with the Aruba Beach Patrol...spoke first with *Gomez*  talked with him before....when I started asking questions re: new search today, and where Joran might be...Gomez passed me off to SGT. Simmons...spoke with him before too, when ******* gave me his number about 2-3 weeks ago....

Talked with Sgt. Simmons about 15 mins...he used to work with LEA for 2 years, before being assigned to Beach Patrol...he said there is a lot of *confusion* on Aruba right now...that he feels bad for both families...he hopes there is a resolution soon...that everyone(in Aruba), doesn't understand what is going on right now on Aruba.  He confirmed that Joran is NOT on Aruba.  He also confirmed the new search in the Monsserat (sp) area and another place he wouldn't tell me...he said Beach Patrol is a division of LEA...but, due to a *new team* of investigators brought in...now on Aruba...the beach patrol has not been included as part of the new team....*I don't know what that means*

I told him that I recieved an underwater photo of a crab trap with very suspicious looking contents, from an un-named person...I told him I didn't know who sent it to me....*was photos posted here yesterday, he does not know about Monkeys* 

He asked me, if he gave me his email addy...if I would send it to him....I told him I only had one photo...and it appeared that was very clear....he seemed *very interested* in getting it....what should I do?

*******....If you want, I'll send you his email addy...you can send him one photo of the six shots from yesterday....and see if it stirs the pot...

Send it!

I agree about not trusting them.  But we can send "something", let them take the bait, then see if we can gather more info.   Begin a 'bond' with somebody, then maybe we can gain something.  This could be a good thing, but also stay safe.   Do we have 'something' to send, without giving out too much?
Has anyone given any thought to the fact that it could be Natalee and the Persistence has not made it to that particular target yet and this person might use the information to move the trap...after all it is someone that could be a Sloot Lover...Please Just think about it......the person that originally posted the pics might actually be trying to help Natalee's family find Her.....

Hotping...am going to bed now....have not done anything regarding Simmon's request....will, in our own best interest...follow Monkey advice...even if it means saying no to my *gut* feelings....I know I've been back and forth in my own mind...but there are much better informed people here to let me know what is the right thing to do...sleep well all my fine fine Monkeys...Destiny
Good Night Destiny.....Just weigh all the pros and cons.....there's got to be a way to appease Simmons and still have Your foot in the door... 
Hi hotping

Lots a work still awaits this weekend and next week.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 28, 2008, 11:53:20 PM »

ORANJESTAD - Grupo di e barco Mericano “Persistance” ayera a dicidi di drenta dam na Montserat pa asina wak si nan por haya algo. Nan a pone un sonar ultra sofistica cu a base di un software ta lagabo wak tur cos cu tin tanto den e awa cu den e lodo den  un forma tridimencional. Aunke cu e dam ta sumamente seco toch a logra haci un trabou amplio pa asina wak si por encontra algo di Nathalie Holloway. Despues di analisa tur e graphiconan cu nan a logra compila den e dam lo bai wak si ta yega na algo of no.

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #524 on: February 28, 2008, 11:58:00 PM »

G'night Destiny!  And thanks for what you are doing!  Sleep on it and maybe you can come up with another option, that doesn't give them the benefit of the doubt.  Your obviously a slick one, so I have faith you'll figure something out.

G'night and sweet dream1s

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #525 on: February 28, 2008, 11:58:12 PM »

I just got off the phone with the Aruba Beach Patrol...spoke first with *Gomez*  talked with him before....when I started asking questions re: new search today, and where Joran might be...Gomez passed me off to SGT. Simmons...spoke with him before too, when ******* gave me his number about 2-3 weeks ago....

Talked with Sgt. Simmons about 15 mins...he used to work with LEA for 2 years, before being assigned to Beach Patrol...he said there is a lot of *confusion* on Aruba right now...that he feels bad for both families...he hopes there is a resolution soon...that everyone(in Aruba), doesn't understand what is going on right now on Aruba.  He confirmed that Joran is NOT on Aruba.  He also confirmed the new search in the Monsserat (sp) area and another place he wouldn't tell me...he said Beach Patrol is a division of LEA...but, due to a *new team* of investigators brought in...now on Aruba...the beach patrol has not been included as part of the new team....*I don't know what that means*

I told him that I recieved an underwater photo of a crab trap with very suspicious looking contents, from an un-named person...I told him I didn't know who sent it to me....*was photos posted here yesterday, he does not know about Monkeys* 

He asked me, if he gave me his email addy...if I would send it to him....I told him I only had one photo...and it appeared that was very clear....he seemed *very interested* in getting it....what should I do?

*******....If you want, I'll send you his email addy...you can send him one photo of the six shots from yesterday....and see if it stirs the pot...

Send it!

I agree about not trusting them.  But we can send "something", let them take the bait, then see if we can gather more info.   Begin a 'bond' with somebody, then maybe we can gain something.  This could be a good thing, but also stay safe.   Do we have 'something' to send, without giving out too much?
Has anyone given any thought to the fact that it could be Natalee and the Persistence has not made it to that particular target yet and this person might use the information to move the trap...after all it is someone that could be a Sloot Lover...Please Just think about it......the person that originally posted the pics might actually be trying to help Natalee's family find Her.....

Hotping...am going to bed now....have not done anything regarding Simmon's request....will, in our own best interest...follow Monkey advice...even if it means saying no to my *gut* feelings....I know I've been back and forth in my own mind...but there are much better informed people here to let me know what is the right thing to do...sleep well all my fine fine Monkeys...Destiny
Good Night Destiny.....Just weigh all the pros and cons.....there's got to be a way to appease Simmons and still have Your foot in the door... 
Hi hotping

Hi Caps! I just want so badly for Natalee to be found and to be brought home and I also see Destiny's situation of trying to get info out of Aruba....I realize there is still alot of work to be done and I pray everyone will stay safe in the process....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: February 28, 2008, 11:58:40 PM »

I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must. 

Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
coolhand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: February 29, 2008, 12:00:09 AM »

Maybe Mr Schafer can sell the television rights to the remainder of the search to one of the networks so they can raise enough money to finish the search,  and possibly recoup his own money.  Any thoughts?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: February 29, 2008, 12:01:08 AM »

Renho's mother, Siddalee, has a way of letting the cat out of the
bag on occasion.  She posted this a while ago at RU. and got a
great reply.

"   Siddalee wrote:

Yes, it is quite logical and very likely that Joran is in a mental health facility. Until Joran met this 18 year old girl from Alabama he was ready to graduate from high school and attend college in Florida. Maybe his mother didn't expect him to be a doctor but he and his family had dreams for his future, too. Then, it all went to hell in a handbasket. Yes, I'm sure he does need some mental health, having some vengeful woman on tv for all the world to hear how she wants to kill him, tear the skin from his face, inciting monKKKey wackos to hysteria where they rant about various ways to torture and kill him and his family. Yes, he probably does need some mental health intervention and no, his parents don't have to talk about it if they choose not to.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bin#29 Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:17 pm 

And until Natalee met this 17 year old boy from Aruba, she was alive.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: February 29, 2008, 12:01:39 AM »

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

They did not wanted to disturb the still water and so they use this small boat and scan the whole pond. by the time the News crew came they were almost done.
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: February 29, 2008, 12:02:38 AM »

ala_gunslinger,

I am in the B'ham area. What's Up?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #531 on: February 29, 2008, 12:04:03 AM »

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

Thank You...Bless You!!!...I have my answer....Bless You for all your diligent, hard work.....I now have peace of mind....Bless You and the Persistence....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: February 29, 2008, 12:06:59 AM »

Send it!

Hi hotping

Hi Caps! I just want so badly for Natalee to be found and to be brought home and I also see Destiny's situation of trying to get info out of Aruba....I realize there is still alot of work to be done and I pray everyone will stay safe in the process....
Thanks and will do....Will talk tomorrow with some new pic. and some new info.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #533 on: February 29, 2008, 12:12:16 AM »

Send it!

Hi hotping

Thanks and will do....Will talk tomorrow with some new pic. and some new info.
Sounds Good Caps...Stay Safe and Thank You for All You Are Doing! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: February 29, 2008, 12:13:33 AM »

Capslock Rocks! 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: February 29, 2008, 12:14:22 AM »

Maybe Mr Schafer can sell the television rights to the remainder of the search to one of the networks so they can raise enough money to finish the search,  and possibly recoup his own money.  Any thoughts?

Welcome to the cage coolhand! I am sure Mr.Schafer,The Family and everyone involved by now has looked at all measures to conclude the mission but your idea is a good one. Hopefully a Ross Perot type as stepped up to the plate so the Persistence can finish what they started.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #536 on: February 29, 2008, 12:15:09 AM »

Thank You...Bless You!!!...I have my answer....Bless You for all your diligent, hard work.....I now have peace of mind....Bless You and the Persistence....

Please read above posts...DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH PHOTOS....PLEASE...DESTINY!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: February 29, 2008, 12:15:55 AM »

Oceanexplorer,

I respect the passion behind your words. I'm not sure I share your faith in "authorities" when there is ample evidence that there seems to be no "authorities" representing Natalee. In fact, the reality states that there has been and continues to be a campaign to defend the savages.

I wish I could trust your words, but when you're told in so many ways, so many times to shut up and let "authorities" do their job, well you have to be skeptical.

I think every monkey trusts you and the work you do, but we have seen so many good intentioned people be made to seem naiive when it comes to the depth of corruption with "authorities."

I appreciate the work you are doing, have donated and volunteered, but I will never accept the concept of trusting any Dutch "authority" to find justice for Natalee. Not a single person who is empowered to solve this case has withstood the "media" scrutiny.

And there is a reason for that....
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #538 on: February 29, 2008, 12:17:56 AM »

God Bless you for keeping us grounded!  We do let our emotions overrun us at times.   After almost 3 yrs. of frustration, it's hard not to.   But Thank God for you and the true experts!   I fear so much about the lack of funds for you,  I have racked my brains on how to help and will not give up, as you haven't.  Peristance reigns!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: February 29, 2008, 12:21:08 AM »

Believe me, I fully understand your feelings.  They're based on history. I agee with you Frank on several levels.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.