April 25, 2024, 03:52:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536708 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2008, 10:35:42 PM »

It was devastating for the Arubans in Boston that I assure you and it was witnessed first hand by Ceo of AHATA Rob Smith. They will get a second dosing of more of the same this saturday in NYC. With the recent media coverage and all that has happened the last few months this is something the Aruban Govt can never combat with there misinformation campaigns and documentary's. There is no answer for it except to do whats right or some type of resolution.

The writing is on the wall and they would have to be blind to ignore it. Rob Smith told us he was confident this would be solved soon. When I asked why he would not answer but he hoped we would help build up Aruba's image again when this is over. I hope he is right and he knows something that we do not.

...And history repeats itself in strange ways.  The world continues to look at Americans as weak, stupid, and spoiled as individuals.  They always overlook what history has recorded over and over again.  THE UNITED STATES IS JUST THAT..."UNITED".  We have successfully protected our own on our home soil.  We are strong and don't play by their expected rules when it comes to protecting our own here at home.  We may not always will the battles off our shores but those who step foot on our turf find a completely different way of handling problems.  They will never have the advantage here in the USA.  At least on their own little island they can pretend they are controlling the situation.  Once they are in the US they see they have no control at all.

He who has the fattest wallet and the most staying power usually wins.  He who has desire and patients always wins.  Ask the Brit's when they tried to stop us from creating our great nation.  Ask those in the pacific when they tried to invade.  Ask the Middle East what happened when they threw stones on our turf.

It never ends pretty for the other side.  We have the biggist sticks and the most dollars...we also have the most individual freedom in the world.  This makes us very different and hard for the everyday Joe to understand outside our country.

Okay, all that was rather silly and drawn out.  Maybe you can read between the lines and figure out what I am trying to say.
  We are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISABLE with liberty and JUSTICE for all.  Our constitution and law was built upon Bibical principals and what God hath joined together LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER.  That does not mean just for marriage vows.  When God speaks it is all encompassing and it has staying power.  We better be careful who we pull for in the elections.  Let no man (or woman) put asunder.   That is all.  Jack b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2008, 10:38:11 PM »

Nothing at all in tommorow's Awemainta about Joran in a hospital or any searches.

I point blank asked about 2 searches...one in a lake, and one on land....and that I was told that Joran was in mental hospita...was told repeatedly no no no...Aruba is fine...none of these things are happening...that I have wrong information...that Aruba is fine...that I must call Ingrind in am...she is only one who can talk to press...no others at KIA are allowed to say anything but that Aruba is fine....yes...I will be calling Ingrid in the am...BTW, Ingrid is a new name to me in dealing with the KIA.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2008, 10:40:15 PM »

Nothing at all in tommorow's Awemainta about Joran in a hospital or any searches.

I point blank asked about 2 searches...one in a lake, and one on land....and that I was told that Joran was in mental hospita...was told repeatedly no no no...Aruba is fine...none of these things are happening...that I have wrong information...that Aruba is fine...that I must call Ingrind in am...she is only one who can talk to press...no others at KIA are allowed to say anything but that Aruba is fine....yes...I will be calling Ingrid in the am...BTW, Ingrid is a new name to me in dealing with the KIA.

Forgot to add...she did ask me if I has spoken with a man at KIA by the name of Rich Cruz....does this name ring any bells?

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2008, 10:40:21 PM »

It was devastating for the Arubans in Boston that I assure you and it was witnessed first hand by Ceo of AHATA Rob Smith. They will get a second dosing of more of the same this saturday in NYC. With the recent media coverage and all that has happened the last few months this is something the Aruban Govt can never combat with there misinformation campaigns and documentary's. There is no answer for it except to do whats right or some type of resolution.

The writing is on the wall and they would have to be blind to ignore it. Rob Smith told us he was confident this would be solved soon. When I asked why he would not answer but he hoped we would help build up Aruba's image again when this is over. I hope he is right and he knows something that we do not.

...And history repeats itself in strange ways.  The world continues to look at Americans as weak, stupid, and spoiled as individuals.  They always overlook what history has recorded over and over again.  THE UNITED STATES IS JUST THAT..."UNITED".  We have successfully protected our own on our home soil.  We are strong and don't play by their expected rules when it comes to protecting our own here at home.  We may not always will the battles off our shores but those who step foot on our turf find a completely different way of handling problems.  They will never have the advantage here in the USA.  At least on their own little island they can pretend they are controlling the situation.  Once they are in the US they see they have no control at all.

He who has the fattest wallet and the most staying power usually wins.  He who has desire and patients always wins.  Ask the Brit's when they tried to stop us from creating our great nation.  Ask those in the pacific when they tried to invade.  Ask the Middle East what happened when they threw stones on our turf.

It never ends pretty for the other side.  We have the biggist sticks and the most dollars...we also have the most individual freedom in the world.  This makes us very different and hard for the everyday Joe to understand outside our country.

Okay, all that was rather silly and drawn out.  Maybe you can read between the lines and figure out what I am trying to say.

Amen my old friend!

Should I translate this into Southern non-politically-perfect English?

Sweetie, my daddy was a true Texan.  Maybe a different flavor "Southern" than you are referring to but I can picture the translation in Texas.  It would require no words at all.

Just for fun how what would the proper Southern non-polically-perfect translation be in your neck of the woods?  I am sure it would require a lot less words than my soapbox version did.  Remember, I have been assimilated in the DC area.  Everything is political up here.

I understand. 

Don't mess with Texas!

(i'm gonna do it)

Don't F#@$ (edit-RED) with US!

Ban me if you wish, censor me if you must.  I am sorry, but sometimes we have to spell it out!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 11:32:03 PM by Red » Logged

Existence is futile.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2008, 10:40:22 PM »

Oh...what the Hell...KIA 011-297-584-6381...call 8:00 am Aruba time...new person handeling the *press* is *Ingrid*...they hardly ever give me a last name when I call....shit...I'm going to pick out a small local paper that has my same telephone area code...call as a rep. of that publication...well, I do subscribe to it...and ask away....you Monks might want to consider doing the same...Our Fab Dutchie Monks too Wink  I've found that sometimes, if you get someone in overload mode...little things fall through the cracks....

I like you Destiny!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2008, 10:43:58 PM »

Charlie says it pretty well with a Southern flair........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9moTUnxkSVk
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2008, 10:44:00 PM »

Just had an interesting thought in terms of the timing of this announcement of gagging Joran by putting him in a nice cushioned round room without contact to the outside world.

The Boston tradeshow.

Once the tradeshow team returned home I am certain they where debriefed as to the temperature of the American public.  Asked to gauge the level of improvement or decline in the American travellers attitude toward the Island.  From what it sounds like, the Monkeys did their job.  It is called gorilla marketing in some circles.  Basically a very successful anit-Aruba marketing campaign has been targeted directly on all their efforts to lure travellers back to the island.  

Their report had to be very negative.  It had to be a huge red flag to the powers that be that the situation is bad now and quickly getting worse.  They may have been annoyed with our showing at previous tradeshows but I am certain that they never anticipated that a small group of citizens could be so persistant and dedicated.

They may have had a little powwow and decided that the only way to save their little island was to find a way to end this with as little damage as possible.  The easiest way is to offer up a sacrificial lamb that has been silenced and cannot be believed no matter what he says.  First because he has a self inflicted prooven record as a lier.  Second, because he is a mental patient who is either not in his right mind any longer and doesn't know what he is saying or too medicated structure complete sentences.  In either case, they have the perfect set up to say he is not fit to take the stand and at the same time find a way to try the case in court and find closure.  They will find him guilty without his participation.  Then they will close the case and hope that the world accepts their actions and wait for time to pass and memories to become foggy.

Just my prediction...Nothing more.

anidac ... the real sad part ... Paulus is allowing his son to take the fall for the three years of H--- that Natalee's family has been put through ... the three years of economic hardship that Aruba has experienced.  When in actuality ... it is Paulus' role in the coverup that has caused the ongoing pain.

If ... from the getgo ... Joran and friends had been held accountable for their role in the events that encompassed that fateful morning and ... Natalee's remains had been flown back to Alabama ... the Natalee Holloway case would now be a distance memory.

Aruba's economy is not suffering because "something bad" happened to an American tourist.  Wrongdoing happens everywhere.  The Aruban economy is declining because of the perception that a coverup ... a corrupt Aruban investigation denied Natalee Holloway the justice she deserved ... under both Dutch and American law.

Paulus ... be a man!  Stand up and be held accountable.  How sick is it ... that you would allow your own son to stand alone in the court of public opinion and ... take the fall ... not only his wrongdoing but ... the ongoing grief that your actions has brought upon the family of Natalee Holloway and ... the people of Aruba.

Paulus ... you have sacrificed your son on the altar to save yourself and ... there is nothing more dispicable!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2008, 10:44:38 PM »

A dirty little secret of mine....

I decide who to vote for by researching the candidates down to their undies on issues.  Then I select the one that is least likely to to do the most damage in terms of trying to rewrite the history books.  It is going to happen no matter what but historical facts for big events seem to change everytime I have contact with school books.  I raised four and now two grandsons.  If I take out my old books and compare them to each of the kids and now my oldest grandson's primary books it makes me wonder if we all watched a different movie?

Why can't people just be honest, learn from the past, and leave it alone????  This even crosses over into my job as a research analyst.  They start with the answer and order me to write the report and dig the data to support it.  That is not fact finding in my opinion.  My job is killing me!!!!

If you can't tell I am once again working while visiting the cage.  And my attitude is declining.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2008, 10:44:45 PM »

Destiny:

You could have probably asked that person if Natalee Holloway dissapeared in Aruba and she would have said no no..Aruba is fine 

All I have is Mos's# but you will probably get a secretary screening his calls. Sure would be exciting to hear you speak to Deepak,Freddy,Lorenzo or someone of that nature. I look forward to the next Destiny calls.. 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2008, 10:48:20 PM »

Amen my old friend!

Should I translate this into Southern non-politically-perfect English?

Sweetie, my daddy was a true Texan.  Maybe a different flavor "Southern" than you are referring to but I can picture the translation in Texas.  It would require no words at all.

Just for fun how what would the proper Southern non-polically-perfect translation be in your neck of the woods?  I am sure it would require a lot less words than my soapbox version did.  Remember, I have been assimilated in the DC area.  Everything is political up here.

I understand. 

Don't mess with Texas!
(i'm gonna do it)

Don't F**k with US!

Ban me if you wish, censor me if you must.  I am sorry, but sometimes we have to spell it out!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2008, 10:50:38 PM »

I really wonder about the Joran hospital stuff, Bondia has floated alot of BS before and it wouldn't surprise me if this was BS.

Not surprising the search isn't being mentioned either.  Maybe we'll see something n 24ora about the search tomorrow.

Glenda is saying that Bon Dia did not confirm this with the Vander Sloot family.

I see Glenda never learned Journalism 101...check you sources and check them again and again....but then is Bon Dia a real paper or just a tabloid wannabe?
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2008, 10:55:47 PM »

Just had an interesting thought in terms of the timing of this announcement of gagging Joran by putting him in a nice cushioned round room without contact to the outside world.

The Boston tradeshow.

Once the tradeshow team returned home I am certain they where debriefed as to the temperature of the American public.  Asked to gauge the level of improvement or decline in the American travellers attitude toward the Island.  From what it sounds like, the Monkeys did their job.  It is called gorilla marketing in some circles.  Basically a very successful anit-Aruba marketing campaign has been targeted directly on all their efforts to lure travellers back to the island.  

Their report had to be very negative.  It had to be a huge red flag to the powers that be that the situation is bad now and quickly getting worse.  They may have been annoyed with our showing at previous tradeshows but I am certain that they never anticipated that a small group of citizens could be so persistant and dedicated.

They may have had a little powwow and decided that the only way to save their little island was to find a way to end this with as little damage as possible.  The easiest way is to offer up a sacrificial lamb that has been silenced and cannot be believed no matter what he says.  First because he has a self inflicted prooven record as a lier.  Second, because he is a mental patient who is either not in his right mind any longer and doesn't know what he is saying or too medicated structure complete sentences.  In either case, they have the perfect set up to say he is not fit to take the stand and at the same time find a way to try the case in court and find closure.  They will find him guilty without his participation.  Then they will close the case and hope that the world accepts their actions and wait for time to pass and memories to become foggy.

Just my prediction...Nothing more.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2008, 11:01:04 PM »

*******, please ask ol' rob when we can expect gielen's "other side" to be aired.  also find out if they're still treating the psychotic psychics to a free ride and if they've got anymore fairy tales for us.  and remind him that "documents" and "we've got proof" had better be in hand when it's aired, or he and briesen are going to have a worse reputation than julia.
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2008, 11:03:05 PM »

Destiny:

You could have probably asked that person if Natalee Holloway dissapeared in Aruba and she would have said no no..Aruba is fine 

All I have is Mos's# but you will probably get a secretary screening his calls. Sure would be exciting to hear you speak to Deepak,Freddy,Lorenzo or someone of that nature. I look forward to the next Destiny calls.. 

All I need are the numbers...I am a fearless monkey...and I kick ass in a way they thank me for....I'm very polite on one hand...razor in the other....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2008, 11:04:43 PM »

Destiny:

All I need are the numbers...I am a fearless monkey...and I kick ass in a way they thank me for....I'm very polite on one hand...razor in the other....

No...I dig for the dirt...I will get the Number of Mos's Mistress...call her....let her cry on my shoulder....

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2008, 11:07:50 PM »

GOD BLESS THE SOUTH!!!!

Thank you.  You made my night.  Charlie tells the truth!

ALA_Gunslinger, your translation would have been my first guess.  LOL

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2008, 11:09:10 PM »

@Dennis and Destiny..

That is pretty harsh having a worse reputation then Julia   
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 11:12:24 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2008, 11:10:18 PM »

That could be the new slogan....Destiny Has Your Number!   Be afraid...very afraid! 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2008, 11:11:32 PM »

Destiny:

No...I dig for the dirt...I will get the Number of Mos's Mistress...call her....let her cry on my shoulder....

Mos has a mistress?   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2008, 11:17:24 PM »

I really wonder about the Joran hospital stuff, Bondia has floated alot of BS before and it wouldn't surprise me if this was BS.

Not surprising the search isn't being mentioned either.  Maybe we'll see something n 24ora about the search tomorrow.

Glenda is saying that Bon Dia did not confirm this with the Vander Sloot family.

I see Glenda never learned Journalism 101...check you sources and check them again and again....but then is Bon Dia a real paper or just a tabloid wannabe?

doesn't it say in the article that the information was check with "close family"? 
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.