April 19, 2024, 12:43:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536441 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: February 29, 2008, 08:56:13 AM »

I know anything is possible in this case.............

Does anyone entertain the fact that Aruba would send a dive team into water (if that is where Natalee was originally placed) to get her body for purposes of making sure it would not be found by anyone, after knowing that water searches were going to be conducted?

Just wondering as nothing would surprise me in this case.........
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: February 29, 2008, 08:57:47 AM »

Destiny - you could send him a photo of a batting cage or a chicken coop... he'll never know the difference anyway...LOL

Very funny...

Send him a picture of a toy boat in a bathtub.
He will think it is the Persistence out at sea.

It would be best to let the FBI and INTERPOL handle the beach patrol sharing and not get in the middle of interefering with and "investigation?"
It will be making it harder on those working down there.  There is a reason the beach patrol and security is not included.    j blue
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: February 29, 2008, 08:58:31 AM »

I know anything is possible in this case.............

Does anyone entertain the fact that Aruba would send a dive team into water (if that is where Natalee was originally placed) to get her body for purposes of making sure it would not be found by anyone, after knowing that water searches were going to be conducted?

Just wondering as nothing would surprise me in this case.........

My answe?Yes..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: February 29, 2008, 09:00:27 AM »

I just got off the phone with the Aruba Beach Patrol...spoke first with *Gomez*  talked with him before....when I started asking questions re: new search today, and where Joran might be...Gomez passed me off to SGT. Simmons...spoke with him before too, when ******* gave me his number about 2-3 weeks ago....

Talked with Sgt. Simmons about 15 mins...he used to work with LEA for 2 years, before being assigned to Beach Patrol...he said there is a lot of *confusion* on Aruba right now...that he feels bad for both families...he hopes there is a resolution soon...that everyone(in Aruba), doesn't understand what is going on right now on Aruba.  He confirmed that Joran is NOT on Aruba.  He also confirmed the new search in the Monsserat (sp) area and another place he wouldn't tell me...he said Beach Patrol is a division of LEA...but, due to a *new team* of investigators brought in...now on Aruba...the beach patrol has not been included as part of the new team....*I don't know what that means*

I told him that I recieved an underwater photo of a crab trap with very suspicious looking contents, from an un-named person...I told him I didn't know who sent it to me....*was photos posted here yesterday, he does not know about Monkeys* 

He asked me, if he gave me his email addy...if I would send it to him....I told him I only had one photo...and it appeared that was very clear....he seemed *very interested* in getting it....what should I do?

*******....If you want, I'll send you his email addy...you can send him one photo of the six shots from yesterday....and see if it stirs the pot...

Send it!
  NO, leave it alone.  You can talk all you want to those people down there and not hear the truth.  They take what you are doing and use it against those trying in earnest to solve the case.    jack
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: February 29, 2008, 09:11:06 AM »

Oduber, after announcing to media outlets that blood was discovered in the vehicle, retracted his statement by saying, "Dennis 'Lardass' Jacobs heard me say the word 'chocolate' and went out and licked the car clean. Unfortunately, there is nothing left to test. I apologize for any false hopes of actually solving this case."

LOL, I am really getting a kick out of this post.     jack b
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: February 29, 2008, 09:21:18 AM »

I just got off the phone with the Aruba Beach Patrol...spoke first with *Gomez*  talked with him before....when I started asking questions re: new search today, and where Joran might be...Gomez passed me off to SGT. Simmons...spoke with him before too, when ******* gave me his number about 2-3 weeks ago....

Talked with Sgt. Simmons about 15 mins...he used to work with LEA for 2 years, before being assigned to Beach Patrol...he said there is a lot of *confusion* on Aruba right now...that he feels bad for both families...he hopes there is a resolution soon...that everyone(in Aruba), doesn't understand what is going on right now on Aruba.  He confirmed that Joran is NOT on Aruba.  He also confirmed the new search in the Monsserat (sp) area and another place he wouldn't tell me...he said Beach Patrol is a division of LEA...but, due to a *new team* of investigators brought in...now on Aruba...the beach patrol has not been included as part of the new team....*I don't know what that means*

I told him that I recieved an underwater photo of a crab trap with very suspicious looking contents, from an un-named person...I told him I didn't know who sent it to me....*was photos posted here yesterday, he does not know about Monkeys* 

He asked me, if he gave me his email addy...if I would send it to him....I told him I only had one photo...and it appeared that was very clear....he seemed *very interested* in getting it....what should I do?

*******....If you want, I'll send you his email addy...you can send him one photo of the six shots from yesterday....and see if it stirs the pot...

Send it!
  NO, leave it alone.  You can talk all you want to those people down there and not hear the truth.  They take what you are doing and use it against those trying in earnest to solve the case.    jack

I say send it. The photo has already been posted on the internet...it is not like it is something private. Some people are willing to help. Afterall Destiny's call wouldn't have gotten past "Hello" if people weren't willing.......you can bet the guy who gets the pic will share the info with someone else, anything that keeps the case in peoples hearts and minds is usefull. MOO

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: February 29, 2008, 09:22:12 AM »

Good Morning,

Lots of good conversation last night by a lot of passionate people. The Monks will never be confused with complacency. Everyone here is passionate about Justice for Natalee and it shows day after day. Victim's Rights is the focus and for some it's hard to totally digest. I understand. And in a way, until you experience it, you just don't get it.

Rudy Croes - let's face it, he's not going to live forever and people always want change. And change is not always for the better. In the States there is a call for change. It happens every few years and people some how forget the good times and think the gold in right under the rainbow. When the MEP retook Aruba, the people were tired of the good times the AVP brought, and thought that better times could be had. Not every change is a good one. It's all about the leadership. The MEP is leadership bankrupt. Oduber, Croes, Briesen, Tromp - etc are hardly leaders. They are temporary seat warmers. They have single handedly brought Aruba to it's knees.

The MEP plays Caribbean hardball and when you play this type of game with politics (and people's lives) you will certain fall hard. It's like standing on a ladder and hitting every rung on the way down, with your head. The people of Aruba will eventually get fed up with this gang and vote them out. The MEP are the current real Gs of the Caribbean. 

With Rudy Croes, you have a man that is only capable of stalling the Justice for Natalee. That's all. He is not able to live forever and ensure that the truth will never ever come out. Because I assure you it will at some point. Right now Rudy believes he has a firm grip on all things Natalee. He could not be further from the truth. God holds the cards and the cues. In God's time and way, the truth will be revealed. Rudy holds no sway with God. In fact, I would imagine he has a lot of repenting to do. As much as we all want Natalee's Truth to be revealed yesterday, it will happened when God is ready. We will all know when the time has arrived. And so will the people thinking they control that TRUTH.

In the real scope of things, no one on this planet really even knows who the heck Rudy Croes is. He's a small man in stature and accomplishments. He brings nothing to the cause of Humanity. He does nothing to improve the lives of those is was fortunate to serve. And in a way that's the problem here. Rudy believes that the people are there to serve him and not vice versa. No one should enter Government unless it is to better the lives of the people you serve. Self gratification is Croes.

As his father was murdered, he is certainly a candidate for liquidation. Very few people who roll like this live out their days and live to die of old age.

So, as I and others wait for God to reveal HIS plan, I feel assured that at some point all will be revealed. If I should not be here and alive to see it, I will be with God, Natalee and the rest of my Family and will see the TRUTH through the eyes of God.

Rudy Croes is not an interstellar force. He is one man and only a man.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: February 29, 2008, 09:27:26 AM »

Are these the latest developments:

Persistance is out of funds and search will end in a few days?

The underwater photos were authentic but there were no remains inside the cage?

Joran is either in hiding or hospitalized?

Mos is doing nothing but PR?

No breaks in the case since PDV show?

1) YES -- they need funds!!
2) The pics are authentic -- are they "negative" for being Natalee? -- DEBATABLE
3)Apparently either or both
4) Absolutely
5) NO! I think they have had MAJOR breaks --(Joran's big mouth for one)

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: February 29, 2008, 09:29:40 AM »

How dumb can I be?  In the video Joran said to change 2 letters in daury.  Change "ur" to "dd" and what do you have? "D A D D Y"!

There you have it!  But then again you smart Monkeys must have figured this out weeks ago.  I just started spending more than a few minutes a day in the cage again this weel.

He didn't really say this on video, did he???

Wonderfull, if he said that, than he is done for.

another peace of the puzzle in the right place.

What is strange is:  Joran as well as many of those Inter. School students smoked pot regularly and passed school.  They believed their grades and the answers they gave on tests and passed them to higher grades, etc.  They believed everything else he did while on drugs, so it would fall into line that they would believe these statements.  The drugs are catching up by making them meaner and more prone to violence as the toxicity is staying in their system.  It is obvious they are protecting themselves at the expense of it appearing they are protecting "the boy."  Joran is empty inside except for his perception he is special, etc.  Now that people are going against what he thought perceived him to be, he may get high and do some real damage to his family and himself.  He found out his father steered him down the road to destruction, instead of teaching him about Truth and Honor and the things that feed the soul and make a better human being. There is nothing for him to fall back on.  He has seen he will never have a true friend without thinking the people are wanting information.  Yes, he will go bananas even more so later, as the putrid wound to his soul has no way to heal unless he reaches out to God and is cleansed spiritually.  He really needs to come clean.  I can hardly imagine what his younger brothers are having to endure.  Of course Val is a diver and may have helped some way in this, but those younger children have probably suffered years from Joran's mental illness with his bullying, his size and his being allowed to romp and destroy lives at will.     Jack
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: February 29, 2008, 09:31:06 AM »

*knip*

Klaasend; I will check the important case documents (I've printed out a lot already) & see what kind of summary I can make and address the stuff in a meeting next week.

Ik weet niet of je dit al hebt gelezen, maar dit is al een soort samenvatting van alles wat ze hier hebben. Succes!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=599.0
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: February 29, 2008, 09:33:41 AM »

Good Morning,

Lots of good conversation last night by a lot of passionate people. The Monks will never be confused with complacency. Everyone here is passionate about Justice for Natalee and it shows day after day. Victim's Rights is the focus and for some it's hard to totally digest. I understand. And in a way, until you experience it, you just don't get it.

Rudy Croes - let's face it, he's not going to live forever and people always want change. And change is not always for the better. In the States there is a call for change. It happens every few years and people some how forget the good times and think the gold in right under the rainbow. When the MEP retook Aruba, the people were tired of the good times the AVP brought, and thought that better times could be had. Not every change is a good one. It's all about the leadership. The MEP is leadership bankrupt. Oduber, Croes, Briesen, Tromp - etc are hardly leaders. They are temporary seat warmers. They have single handedly brought Aruba to it's knees.

The MEP plays Caribbean hardball and when you play this type of game with politics (and people's lives) you will certain fall hard. It's like standing on a ladder and hitting every rung on the way down, with your head. The people of Aruba will eventually get fed up with this gang and vote them out. The MEP are the current real Gs of the Caribbean. 

With Rudy Croes, you have a man that is only capable of stalling the Justice for Natalee. That's all. He is not able to live forever and ensure that the truth will never ever come out. Because I assure you it will at some point. Right now Rudy believes he has a firm grip on all things Natalee. He could not be further from the truth. God holds the cards and the cues. In God's time and way, the truth will be revealed. Rudy holds no sway with God. In fact, I would imagine he has a lot of repenting to do. As much as we all want Natalee's Truth to be revealed yesterday, it will happened when God is ready. We will all know when the time has arrived. And so will the people thinking they control that TRUTH.

In the real scope of things, no one on this planet really even knows who the heck Rudy Croes is. He's a small man in stature and accomplishments. He brings nothing to the cause of Humanity. He does nothing to improve the lives of those is was fortunate to serve. And in a way that's the problem here. Rudy believes that the people are there to serve him and not vice versa. No one should enter Government unless it is to better the lives of the people you serve. Self gratification is Croes.

As his father was murdered, he is certainly a candidate for liquidation. Very few people who roll like this live out their days and live to die of old age.

So, as I and others wait for God to reveal HIS plan, I feel assured that at some point all will be revealed. If I should not be here and alive to see it, I will be with God, Natalee and the rest of my Family and will see the TRUTH through the eyes of God.

Mark 4:22
For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.

First thing that came to my mind after reading your post!! God is so good....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: February 29, 2008, 09:36:47 AM »

Klaasend...and All Monkeys...must follow my inner at this point...have kept SM out of all communications at all times...and will continue to do so.....

But, there comes a point, that I must follow my own gut...I do not in anyway, at this poiont, feel that I am in danger....I want real answers.

Please, someone post very soon, the 6 photos that Klaasend posted yesterday....I have chosen to follow my *gut* feelings...I do know what I am doing....

Don't always trust you gut.  Many of us would like to because of gut go and nuke those 46 or 47 people who have caused all this.  Leave the pictures and evidence alone.  No one should interefere with what the people on the persistence is doing. 
    Jack
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: February 29, 2008, 09:38:50 AM »

Hans Mos praat over zaak 'Natalee Holloway'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxrrK53GOOA

I found this recent interview with Hans Mos interesting because he says 100% of the murder cases have been solved in Aruba but also because he is a magistrate and is so worried about the Aruban tourism.

==================

GBMW:
If you want to look at something interesting in Aruba you should look at the suicides after Natalee vansihed as it's no coincidence they solved 100% of the deaths in Aruba the last 5 years or whatever Mos just stated. It is also not a coincidence that the last American was murdered in Aruba 13 years ago as the rest killed themselves or vanished. Impossible to say if any of these are 100% positive linked to Natalee but they are all suspicious. I would start off with Pitbull Dinesh DJOEGAN  who had his head bashed in,arms tied behind his back,legs cut off and set on fire but they ruled it a suicide. Interestingly he is Gerald Dompig's Ex Brother In law who was the bouncer at choose a name bar. You will hear his name come up often with the mis-information team in Aruba saying he helped hide Natalee and he was murdered because of her. There are many other suspicious Suicides like American Robert Benson found locked inside a storage bin and also the suspicious death of Rene Van Heyningen who quite a few think was murdered in regards to what happened to Natalee. The same day in the Paper as Ms.Katelaan another man had his ear cut off,dragged on the beach but also listed as a suicide.

Brigitte Katelaan,she worked for ATV and Tele- Aruba and before her death was promoted to producer. She exposed a illegal prostitution ring,had a series on the drag racing in curacao and her last story that we know of was the sparkling tour(Like the American Idol) She sent out a text message wishing everyone a merry christmas and it was the last anyone ever heard from her. Her body was found hung on christmas day 2006. Her family friends and co workers were all shocked and none of them believe she killed herself and the Family wants answers,they told me that brigitte was living a dream and worked extremely hard at her job and loved it,she was a cancer survivor and was extremely excited to see her family in a month. No autopsy was done and she was cremated in Holland. The family was promised her file with pictures and evidence and a note she left for them. When they arrived in Aruba a month later the cop who handled the case called in sick the whole week and they received nothing but a old poem that brigitte wrote. Someone was already living in her house and they were not allowed inside the house. They were given less than 3 hours to retrieve her things. There is more to this story and it is all suspicious. Jossy wrote to easy after her death and gave him some info he probably heard through the ALE and all of it was not true at all. No known reason for her death and it shocked all her co workers,family and friends.

Camilo Romero was her friend and Camera Man for ATV,he sent out a text message the day before his death saying he was suddenly moving to holland to go to school. He was found hung the next day with one hand in his pocket. He was hung about two weeks after brigitte,the article  says that he killed himself without a known reason by jumping of a small building behind the reastaurant papiamento. Also a suspicious suicide and died with one hand in his pocket shown in the paper like others.

**Warning Graphic photo**
Another hanging with one hand in his pocket
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/Observer00000007/hanging5_9.jpg
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:03:59 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: February 29, 2008, 09:44:03 AM »

Klaasend...and All Monkeys...must follow my inner at this point...have kept SM out of all communications at all times...and will continue to do so.....

But, there comes a point, that I must follow my own gut...I do not in anyway, at this poiont, feel that I am in danger....I want real answers.

Please, someone post very soon, the 6 photos that Klaasend posted yesterday....I have chosen to follow my *gut* feelings...I do know what I am doing....
I would sleep on it if I were you.

Thank You...I will...plus need more Monkey input to make final decision...Thank You Again Wink

Why not just send him a link to there there pictures are already posted.  It is less personal that way.  It doesn't even have to be SM since I am fairly certain that the photos have been copied around the web by now.

Why not just NOT contact him any more.       j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: February 29, 2008, 09:54:52 AM »

Destiny, why not just google it and send him to a website that has it posted? 

Because I told him that it was a private photo that someone sent me...how would it look if I sent him a link....this is all new to him...I'm just trying to vie for more info from him....but, Thank You for the suggestion...I wish it were that easy....

Your foot is not in HIS door.  His foot in in YOUR door.  Now realize those people can take a plane round trip as easily as some can hire a cab across town.  Also know that what you do may endanger lives of others besides the investigating teams.  This is the last I have to say on this.  J/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: February 29, 2008, 10:24:36 AM »

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-12-15-aruba-travel-boycott_x.htm
Posted 12/15/2005 5:23 PM
Georgia governor calls for travel boycott of Aruba

ATLANTA (AP) — Gov. Sonny Perdue encouraged Georgians on Thursday to boycott travel to Aruba to protest the way officials there have handled the disappearance of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway.

Perdue joins Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Alabama Gov. Bob Riley in calling for a boycott of the Dutch Caribbean island.

"This boycott is necessary because Aruban authorities have failed to conduct a serious investigation" of the teen's disappearance, Perdue said. "We have no quarrel with good citizens of Aruba, but the actions of their leaders cannot be taken lightly."

Riley sent letters to his fellow governors across the country this month asking for their support of the boycott.

In the letters, Riley blames the Aruban government for what he called "missteps, miscommunication and inconsistencies" plaguing the investigation into the 18-year-old's disappearance.

Holloway's family initially praised Aruban authorities for their work on the case, but they recently turned critical, alleging incompetence and conflicts of interest.

The boycott has failed to get support from the U.S. State Department

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59887
Obama's pastor disses Natalee Holloway
'White girl goes off and gives it up' in Aruba, preacher pal says

Posted: January 27, 2008
6:49 pm Eastern 2008
WorldNetDaily.com

Sen. Barack Obama's longtime friend and spiritual adviser trashed the memory of a missing and presumed dead American teenage girl, according to church publications reviewed by WND.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the controversial minister of Obama's church in Chicago, cited the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba in complaining about what he sees as the media's bias in covering white victims of crime over black victims.

"Black women are being raped daily in Darfur, Sudan, in the Congo and in Sub-Saharan Africa. That doesn't make news," Wright said in the August 2005 edition of Trumpet Magazine, a publication of his Trinity United Church of Christ.

But, "One 18-year-old white girl from Alabama gets drunk on a graduation trip to Aruba, goes off and 'gives it up' while in a foreign country, and that stays in the news for months!" he added. "Maybe I am missing something!"

The circumstances involving the coed's disappearance remain unclear, and the case remains unsolved. Holloway left Mountain Brook, Ala., on a May 2005 senior class trip to Aruba.

Attempts to reach her family for comment were unsuccessful. But her mother, Beth Holloway, has written a book, "Loving Natalee," in which she reveals her daughter named Jesus Christ as one of the most influential people in her life in a trove of writings she found in her bedroom.

<snipped>
Obama's goal is to get hollywood into burkas.  Obama is a closet anti-American stooge and is infecting the black community.  Just remember
people who want to smooze for ethnic votes:  They have their organizations and use ours but they certainly do not share their organizations with the white community.  So this is being played as a race card.  That is too bad.  It is what it is and that is the "luck of the draw."  Obama nor will anyone else deter this investigation by the people, of the people, and for the people and if the victim happens to be white that is alright.  We owe no one an explanation or an apology just because our victim is white. Just know ethnics:  Being white is alright.  If you don't like it, then turn your heads because we are here, been here and try to be kind to everyone, but no one is going to take anything we are doing away.   Jack
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: February 29, 2008, 10:29:22 AM »

Good Morning,

Sorry for being o/t
Rob... did u see the Kaitlin thread? The verdict in in.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: February 29, 2008, 10:31:07 AM »

Mr. Wright would have been better served if he had meant that 2 innocent black security guards were being used to cover up a savage crime committed by the Dutch van der sloots.

The Dutch cynically assumed black guys would certainly been accepted as savages, a totally racist ploy by Aruba.

The arrogant, white, racist in-bred Dutch are the savages.

But the black guys are the key to understanding why this story is still news.

On what evidence were they arrested, detained and accused of homicide by Jan van der straaten?

The word of Joran van der sloot.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: February 29, 2008, 10:35:04 AM »

Good Morning,

It is ironic that Betico was murdered by the same forces that now employ Rudy.

I think that last nights discussion should tell all of our official investigators one thing. Investigate the people to whom you release secrets and hold those people directly responsible for treating the secret information with the level of care that you expect. And only the investigator knows whom that party is. If you tell 1 person a secret, and that secret gets out, then only one person has betrayed your trust, and that is the person to whom YOU entrusted with the secret. The internet and media did not cause this problem. The person the investigator trusted with these photos is who caused these photo's to be shared and who is created the problem. That person placed the photo's on the internet, and that person is to blame, and only that person. Do we blame the wind for carrying the stench of a paper mill or do we blame the paper mill that released the stench in the first place? Do we blame the people who subsequently smell the stench as it is carried by the wind for smelling the stench? No we expect therm to smell it when the wind carries it to them.

The masses, the internet, and the media are not the real problem, and their support is imperative to making significant change. Especially when dealing with authority that has fallen into the wrong hands of the minority. It is the lucky victim who captures the attention and support of the masses and the media, and Beth is indeed lucky.In fact she has been blessed even during her hours, days, months, and now years of despair. And despite the fact this has been ongoing for 3 years now, she has never once looked behind herself and not seen an army of supporters "standing with the girl." You have no idea how comforting that is, how much strength it gives her, nor how much wisdom it has brought her.

It sometimes feels as if Betico has watched his son, Rudy, doing yet another evil deed against his beloved people and the innocent, and has said enough. Of course, Betico is actually only a cheerleader watching the "Hand of God" execute "God's Will."

As for my long paragraph, I was too out of breath after reading it again to respond:) My point was that people such as RU, and they are not alone by any means, read everything we post, so any plans we make on the site are not secret by any means. But I didn't mean to encourage or discourage, I really was just making a comment. A long winded comment at that:)

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: February 29, 2008, 10:35:46 AM »

{{edit - post has been moved out of the NH thread}}

« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:42:46 AM by klaasend » Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.