April 24, 2024, 05:51:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536696 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: February 29, 2008, 10:38:19 AM »

Heh aint that the truth..What was Mos's opinion of the two psycho psychics that Aruba paid for to put all over the Aruban and Dutch media? I guess since they only hurt Natalee's chance for Justice and not the Aruban tourism he didnt care?

BTW:
The person they are most mad at is Joran.. I bet if Rudy Croes had his way he would put Joran in a lock up and keep him drugged constantly for the next 12 years 

Joran likes to self medicate himself anyway:)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: February 29, 2008, 10:45:31 AM »

[/b]
I love you guys

Well said and I feel the exact same!

The only people in the media and internet that have hurt this case have come from other internet sites with agendas other then finding the truth. As far as the media it is obvious that the Aruban dis-information campaign that was all over every Aruban and Dutch newspaper has done nothing but hurt the Investigation. It was started in the very beginning and it has never stopped and yet Hans Mos blames the Family and the American media. Sounds like a true AHATA spokesperson.

that is one thing that fires me up ******* I have to stay quiet or I will get in trouble here
I think it is total bull shit that people that should know nothing about this case like Renho
comes out with her garbage.. she should have nothing to do with this case.. she has added the fuel to the fire and she personally has added to the downfall to Aruba with her utter bullshit

You are absolutely correct and we are all on the same page as far as her and Rene'e Gielen goes. SHe should have nothing to do with the case but yet she puts her ugly head right in the middle of everything with constant lies and misinformation and has since the beginning. But yet Mr.Mos blames the American Media and Natalees Family for hurting Aruba and the case. That tells me we still have a very long way to go before we see any honesty coming out of Aruba.

That is all the old ho(s) are good for...disinformation as they wore their
"kuzies" out long ago as well as other parts of their anatamy.    jack b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: February 29, 2008, 10:50:11 AM »

And if Beth did talk to Ross Perot about additional funding for the Persistence, the bug in her ear flew straight from Scared Monkeys to her ear, thanks to the ever ready Klaas.

I knew you would get the message to her faster than anyone.  Thanks for passing it along!

I really did VOTE for Ross Perot and supported him.  Still have some campaign stickers.  The best people do not always win a race, sometimes.  They are used, however in a different way.         jack blue
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #663 on: February 29, 2008, 10:50:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

I have NOT...and will NOT be sending anything to anyone...sorry to have opened a can of worms...was not my intention at all.

I WON'T be making anymore phone calls to anyone...am going back into lurk mode...sorry for any bad feelings I might have caused to anyone.

Justice for Natalee.

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: February 29, 2008, 10:50:43 AM »

Holloway searchers need help
Interview with Louis Schafer

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

Thank you *******.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: February 29, 2008, 10:53:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

I have NOT...and will NOT be sending anything to anyone...sorry to have opened a can of worms...was not my intention at all.

I WON'T be making anymore phone calls to anyone...am going back into lurk mode...sorry for any bad feelings I might have caused to anyone.

Justice for Natalee.

Destiny

Destiny - no need for you to feel sorry, you did nothing wrong.  Please don't go into lurk mode we need your input 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: February 29, 2008, 10:54:18 AM »

Maybe Mr Schafer can sell the television rights to the remainder of the search to one of the networks so they can raise enough money to finish the search,  and possibly recoup his own money.  Any thoughts?

Welcome to the cage coolhand! I am sure Mr.Schafer,The Family and everyone involved by now has looked at all measures to conclude the mission but your idea is a good one. Hopefully a Ross Perot type as stepped up to the plate so the Persistence can finish what they started.

*******, funny that you mentioned Ross Perot, he was one of the first I thought of to contact, I couldn't find contact information on him when I was looking.  I didn't realize Mr. Schaefer is from Texas either until I read the earlier post in this thread.  Do we know if anyone has stepped up or what the status is of the fundraising?  Do we need to do more?  Make more contacts? 

Ross Perot was the first person I thought of also. I think he is a very good prospect.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: February 29, 2008, 10:54:21 AM »

Hey Red,

Wow, I know it would seem highly ironic but that was harsh, not on the truth but on oceanexplorer.

I totally know where your anger is coming from, but we have to accept anyone and everyone who is moved by this savage injustice.

I think it's more frustration than anything, and I did think they were on it, when the security guards were arrested. That was the last time I'll ever trust anyone in this case again.

I still don't understand, specifically how the media has anything to do with harming the investigation? They never give specifics.

It is Aruba and the van der sloot family in they're attempt to profit and pay for a lawyer to come on television that have fanned the fires.

The day MOS steps out and defends Natalee, then maybe. But right now, any talk of staying away is absurd.

But oceanexplorer, we are honored by your work, I hope you know that and understand.

Frank, I said I appreciated the work they are doing; however, you do not know what was said behind the scenes to me regarding the pics. My comments were more than appropriate and properly addressed.

People should think long and hard before they send me email and check out their own hen house for foxes first.

Did the Persistence or Silvitti or any of the crew have copyright to those
pictures? or does anybody know.  That is the biggest problem I saw.
Personally, I loved seeing the pictures.

The azzholes would love a division.  Melt back in.       jack blue
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 29, 2008, 10:56:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Justice for Natalee.

Destiny

Destiny - no need for you to feel sorry, you did nothing wrong.  Please don't go into lurk mode we need your input 
I have to respond to this also.

Please don't, Destiny. I enjoy reading your posts. I don't see anyting that you have done wrong.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: February 29, 2008, 11:00:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Justice for Natalee.

Destiny

Destiny you didn't do anything wrong. Apparently someone at some different site relased photos that they should not have, and there is no way you could be expected to know that. I just didn't know if you knew that this site was monitored by all who matter for the other side, and that any secrets you were working on really were not secrets.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: February 29, 2008, 11:02:48 AM »

Maybe Mr Schafer can sell the television rights to the remainder of the search to one of the networks so they can raise enough money to finish the search,  and possibly recoup his own money.  Any thoughts?

Welcome to the cage coolhand! I am sure Mr.Schafer,The Family and everyone involved by now has looked at all measures to conclude the mission but your idea is a good one. Hopefully a Ross Perot type as stepped up to the plate so the Persistence can finish what they started.

*******, funny that you mentioned Ross Perot, he was one of the first I thought of to contact, I couldn't find contact information on him when I was looking.  I didn't realize Mr. Schaefer is from Texas either until I read the earlier post in this thread.  Do we know if anyone has stepped up or what the status is of the fundraising?  Do we need to do more?  Make more contacts? 
TM I Read on another forum that Beth has been in contact with Ross...I don't know if anything is happening with it but I did read it just today..... 

That is good news as he is a kind man.  I hope it works out!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: February 29, 2008, 11:03:05 AM »

oceanexploration,
  For the record,I can say whole heartedly that this monkey here holds nothing against you,only prayers for you.I remember you daily in my prayers and want to personally thankyou and all the crew of the Persistence for your hard work and tiresome effort in bringing Natalee home.My only regret is that I don't have a few million bucks laying around to donate to the cause.I do have my prayers and that will never cease.God Bless you oceanexploration in all that you do..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: February 29, 2008, 11:03:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Justice for Natalee.

Destiny

Good Morning.  I have not responded to any of the posts...but I will this one and I will second what Klaas has said.....do not make us come and look for you Destiny. ..you keep your monkey butt (and heart) right here where it belongs

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: February 29, 2008, 11:04:11 AM »

Good morning monkey's,
  Wow! I go to bed and wake up and start catching up from page 21 only to flip out at some of the reads..The only thing I know to say is I can hear the whistle now on the pressure cooker and it's getting louder and louder everyday.My gut tells me the steam is getting thick and soon a door will open to allow the room to clear.Something big is about to go down...I am so much more informed this morning than I was last night because of the post here overnight.To Red,the part about being in that murkey water with Dave digging for Natalee.I gotta tell you,of all the images that were seared into my brain,that is the one that stays front and center.I remember seeing that clip on the tube and I was furious that someone was standing there filming instead of jumping in and helping.I can only say if I had been there,I'd have been in that water with you.The look on Dave's face said it all,he'd go anywhere,do anything,to find his daughter no matter where it took him.Thankyou Red for standing in for the rest of us that couldn't be there.God Bless you!!!

Yeah, me too.   I would have too.      jack b
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: February 29, 2008, 11:06:06 AM »

Mr. Wright would have been better served if he had meant that 2 innocent black security guards were being used to cover up a savage crime committed by the Dutch van der sloots.

The Dutch cynically assumed black guys would certainly been accepted as savages, a totally racist ploy by Aruba.

The arrogant, white, racist in-bred Dutch are the savages.

But the black guys are the key to understanding why this story is still news.

On what evidence were they arrested, detained and accused of homicide by Jan van der straaten?

The word of Joran van der sloot.

The word of Deepak Kalpoe you mean?....he was the one that started that lie (he admitted this several times). And the last time I checked Deepak isn't a white, racist in-bred Dutch (as you so nicely put it).

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: February 29, 2008, 11:11:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Justice for Natalee.

Destiny

Please don't stop posting.I for one love reading you Destiny.No bad feelings here for sure.God Bless you dearheart..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: February 29, 2008, 11:16:45 AM »

Frank wrote;

Mr. Wright would have been better served if he had meant that 2 innocent black security guards were being used to cover up a savage crime committed by the Dutch van der sloots.

The Dutch cynically assumed black guys would certainly been accepted as savages, a totally racist ploy by Aruba.

On what evidence were they arrested, detained and accused of homicide by Jan van der straaten?

Frank your post is full of racial and ethnic slur's that are not necessary. We encourage Dutch posters to participate as they can offer point of view on situations we might otherwise lack. Other posters here have been brought to task for their antisemitic references, I'd like to ask you to ease up also. TIA

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: February 29, 2008, 11:17:17 AM »

Thank you for addressing those points Red.   

Red is right, this story would have gone away a long time ago if it weren't for people like us NOT ALLOWING it to go away. 

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html
Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
August 11, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the media help or hurt you?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

Exactly Janet.  If it weren't for the media and people like us very few would even remember Natalee's name.

Blaming the media for their not solving this case has always been just plain goofy to me.  It's as though a person who failed their driving test blames the guy in the passenger's seat who's doing the grading on their failing:  "I failed because he was there watching."   Absurd.

The media was all over the Lacy Peterson case like white on rice from Day One.  That didn't prevent the Modesto police, investigators, or the prosecutors from delivering justice whatsoever.  They did a superb job.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: February 29, 2008, 11:17:54 AM »

The word of Deepak Kalpoe you mean?....he was the one that started that lie (he admitted this several times). And the last time I checked Deepak isn't a white, racist in-bred Dutch (as you so nicely put it).

The evidence is Deepak Kalpoe and the multi purpose crackhead witness and Brother in Law of Gerald Dompig Buuti Naar who also implicates the two guards as stealing from the MB kids. He also claims he saw Natalee with cocaine which are both flat out lies. It's pretty well known that the 2 guards were set up and even Micky John himself says so in this video.

June 14th Interview with Micky John and his ATTY
Micky says he never got a reason why he was arrested until today. Confirms that they were trying to set someone up and he and his colleague were the unfortunate ones.
http://tinyurl.com/3xpjsu

=============================================
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159285,00.html

Mom: Three Young Detainees 'Know What Happened' to Missing Teen
Sunday, June 12, 2005

Defense lawyers for the former security guards said there wasn't enough evidence to continue holding them.

"This is turning into a game, an illogical investigation," said Noraina Pietersz,
the attorney representing Antonius "Mickey" John, 30. John and Abraham Jones, 28, had been detained a week as of Sunday, and have denied any connection to Holloway. "The prosecution is pretending it has information that we don't have."
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 11:22:12 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: February 29, 2008, 11:17:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Justice for Natalee.

Destiny

Destiny it's all good.  We need you right here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.