April 19, 2024, 10:16:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536476 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: February 29, 2008, 11:23:25 AM »

GBMW,

It's absurd to think the van der sloots were going along with a Kalpoe lie? If Joran wasn't involved the {{edit}} Dutch would have the Kalpoe's in jail.

This was, like all the rest, a coordinated DUTCH lie, and coverup. Scripted by Paulus and carried out by van der straaten.

Deepak started the lie? Not a chance. They could have collected a million dollars, but they don't know where Natalee is, after they raped her.

Even the security guards called this a Dutch problem, a white man's problem.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 11:52:43 AM by klaasend » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: February 29, 2008, 11:27:02 AM »

You know I have to have a little chuckle at the expense of Glenda/Renfro and MF.  Those two are always trying to say how Diario is like the National Enquirer.  Renfro is affiliated with Bondia as the same owners own both Bondia and Arubatoday.

What paper published that Joran has "flipped" and is in a Psychiatric Hospital?  BONDIA.  Not Diario.  It may or may not be true, but if not I certainlly hope Bondia issues a retraction.

I do think it's possible Joran is in a facility but most likely to keep his mouth shut and for his own protection.

I agree Klaas!  I honestly think they are trying to give him an insanity defense because they're worried....wouldn't doubt if the close family isn't behind it all.  If the timing weren't quite so convenient I might even have had a sliver of compassion, but it's too late for that for me.  JMO

If he is was/is really in a facility it's a legal card to be played in the future, in my opinion. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: February 29, 2008, 11:29:38 AM »

(Translation) Hat tip:Kinkajoe

THE PRESS AND PATRICK
HOW THE MEDIA WITH HANDLING WERELDSCOOP…
With thirty years experience as a crime reporter, I got a nice picture of the journalistic mechanisms that come into force if by chance you once have a real scoop, as the confessions of Joran van der Sloot. The way the press this message witnessing mostly according to a fixed, recognizable pattern.
-- 'A BOTJE A KLUIFJE, PLEASE! "--
At the moment you announce such news - but the broadcast itself has yet to come - starting with the colleagues from other media, which is actually your competitors are calling, as if you are always their best friend. It is the start of the gebedel for news. Whether you please adopt a tipje of the veil can highlight them maybe a little primeurtje '. Mr Ton van Dijk put that process recently in an email to me aptly: "It gehengel of colleagues at a news snippertje, to a bone, a kluifje, please!". It is also exactly gone.
If the broadcast than it has been running the door flat and you are still 'very much' congratulations on the success, but in the interview itself is the critical question at once (there), in order to end a friendship schouderklop saying: 'Yes, you understand that I propose that the form also had to provide a counterbalance, right? ".
But then comes the stage that you can not sit, not every request can comply and not everyone can speak. That is when the reporter to turn to the so-called experts, lawyers and all sorts balorige whether or not scattered strafrechtdeskundigen, often bewildering fact poorly informed, but by that firm - read: often incorrect - statements Skrivanje to know. They know intuitively that there spicy quotes to be expected, because they obviously ten others.
-- AFGUNST AND GEMAKZUCHT --
After a day or two, three: calm behind the affair to have v, most journalists Saturday that and start to look or how far they are not able to make news in the affair, which they still even in the warm glow of the scoop any. That is, in practice, almost always something that impinges on the story. After taking envy - in addition gemakzucht - the most advanced karaktereigenschap of most journalists.
Hence main accused Joran van der Sloot, the man who is known on tape that Natalee has died in his arms, and he has it in the ocean to dump, a kind of underdog, while undercover Patrick van der Eem by a number of media the grill is.
-- KOORKNAAP OF MAN OF THE ROAD --
The Panorama and the New Revu come with this week's coverstory about 'the past' by Patrick van der Eem. Now there had Van der Eem itself is not that secretive about. In my program, but also in other media (eg Witteman & Pauw), he admitted in the past to have been convicted for drugsbezit (heroin) randverschijnselen and all that they entail. Meanwhile, he has been a private company and his last conviction dates from long ago, but Van der Eem will not of itself mean that he is a koorknaap. In fact, he is called "a man of the street ', and that was exactly one of the reasons why Joran happy in his company vertoefde. The legendary Amsterdam former Commissioner Gerard Toorenaar said to me when I already wrote his memoirs: 'Boeven snaring you with the minister or priest. " With his past Patrick could play that role well.
Still, the blades as they now do with a spectacular showdown this past. Panorama on the cover: "It drugsverleden by Patrick van der Eem - 'He dealde heroin and coke snoof'). Nieuwe Revu on the cover: "It viessse past Patrick van der Eem. Drug trafficking, fights, burglaries. " While out of the story shows that for which he was never indicted burglaries, let alone convicted, but that aside.
-- PATRICK ON THE GRILL, JORAN VRIJUIT? --
The question is: does the past Patrick something, or would the media is even better in the past may Joran? Why does Patrick placed on the grill and swallows it all smoezen of Joran about his confessions? It is a bit like the reverse world. Patrick is not sought. He is not na. There is no penalty against him open. He is not suspected of crimes. He has only tried - and with success! -- The disappearance of Natalee Holloway to clarify by Joran its share to confess.
Is the past than perhaps important to the reliability of Van der Eem testing? That could play as Van der Eem only a declaration-of-hear-say to Joran van der Sloot had made. Then you surely want to know: this man speaks is the truth or lying, or maybe he is exaggerating? But yes, that is in this case is not at issue, now three cameras have recorded exactly what Joran himself has said. Al was Van der Eem cokesnuiver the largest of the western hemisphere, a swindler of the calibre of Lord Olivier, a fantasist larger than the Baron von Münchhausen or beruchtere brandkastenkraker than Aage M., then it is Joran which in itself says that Natalee his arms has died and that he then half the world that has voorgelogen.
The 3 hidden cameras
-- JOURNALISTIEK FROM DUCKSTAD --
Who then take the trouble to the stories in Panorama and New Revu to read encounters from investigative Duckstad. In their haste Van der Eem to burn apparently no one could be found there with those named and shamed on wild explained. Usually this is a fateful sign, which says a lot about the truth, but the sheets have been there in their verkoopverlangen not be selected. Throughout Panorama story only anonymous sources included: A former onderwereldfiguur 'and' zegslieden who wish to remain anonymous, "are the only speakers in the story. It is probably the former onderwereldfiguur that runs through all the stories of this reporter will be stepped up and that we should believe that he really exists.
-- TEMEIERS IN ORDINARY WIJVEN --
And what anonymous sources say these include? Do you know: 'Patrick was also a lover of orgies in hotel rooms, where temeiers and ordinary wijven were uitgewoond by him and his friends. " I see the investigative reporter of Panorama eagerly write, while kwijl him from the mouth runs. What is indeed exactly is meant by 'normal wijven' Joost may know, or is that the mannenblad Panorama women usually call? Remarkable is that the companies in such a love story, that Van der Eem as an untrustworthy scoundrel should drop immediately uitwonen hot. And all this without a line interviews. Because imagine that Van der Eem something contrary or invalidated. But the key question is, and remains, of course: the fact that Patrick says in the past, sometimes for drugsbezit / Commerce has already been convicted and apparently a vrouwenliefhebber is something about the confessions of Joran?
-- 13 ANONYMOUS SOURCES --
Nieuwe Revu makes it possible still colourful (but offers a framed interviews). The reporters have even drawn heavily to brew a story of a total of six pages. Say no to this magazine that they have a hurried. And who are the reliable sources? I just sum it for you:
1. A former neighbor '
2. A gentleman who makes a detour "
3. A couple living in the doorway to our word is'
4. The former 'overbuurman'
5. An 'other wijkbewoner'
6. A woman who exhaust her dog '
7. A former uitsmijter '
8. A neighbour '
9. A former business'
10. A intimus of the family '
11. A childhood friend '
12. "Someone who only on the basis of anonymity wants to talk '
13. A 'informant'
Well, that's journalism in New Revu optima forma! And then we 'always good imported taxi driver' and the 'ever-welingelichte dorpskapper' probably still behind the hand.
No, but give me Patrick Van der Eem, who just openly stands for what he has done in this case.
-- SLOTVRAAG --
Finally, this. What do you think these sheets would have done as Patrick van der Eem with the whole story about Joran not to us but to their had come and they had to publish? Do you think that they were outraged said: No, we can not start, because according to a gentleman who makes a detour 'and a' former uitsmijter 'have you ever been in drugs and you have done in a hotel room sometimes' wijven ordinary 'uitgewoond!
Do you believe it? Anyway, it works so journalism.

Peter R. De Vries

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: February 29, 2008, 11:34:55 AM »

No retraction from Bondia yet on the report Joran is in a Psych Hospital.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: February 29, 2008, 11:37:34 AM »

Are these the latest developments:

Persistance is out of funds and search will end in a few days?

The underwater photos were authentic but there were no remains inside the cage?

Joran is either in hiding or hospitalized?

Mos is doing nothing but PR?

No breaks in the case since PDV show?

That's about the gist of it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: February 29, 2008, 11:44:23 AM »

GBMW,

It's absurd to think the van der sloots were going along with a Kalpoe lie? If Joran wasn't involved the {{edit}} Dutch would have the Kalpoe's in jail.

This was, like all the rest, a coordinated DUTCH lie, and coverup. Scripted by Paulus and carried out by van der straaten.

Deepak started the lie? Not a chance. They could have collected a million dollars, but they don't know where Natalee is, after they raped her.

Even the security guards called this a Dutch problem, a white man's problem.

for goodness sakes...Frank please stop with this vile posting.....your words do NOt reflect the attitude of SM as I know it....and they are an insult to everyone of Dutch heritage....PLEASE STOP...you can get your point across without insulting innocent people.....your posts belong on a  forum like RU...not SM....Thank you
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 11:53:17 AM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: February 29, 2008, 11:45:00 AM »

i dont know if i believe joran is in a psych institiute in the netherlands or anywhere else for that matter. The only source of that story is the bondia paper which others have copied from. Ive been scouring other sources that are more reliable than the bull printed at bondia to no avail.  Do i believe joran is nuts, no just evil.  But he is biting his tounge in order to protect papa slut.  If papa where a man at all he wouldnt sacrifice his son in this way.  Fess up already before your pitiful son decides to hang himself with his hand in his pocket.  Have you no love for your son, who is out there pimping this convoluted story to get you off the hook?  "Your own father"  word by deepak.....
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: February 29, 2008, 11:47:30 AM »

1. I'm believing God will provide the funds
2. I believe there were remains,just not Natalee's
3. Yes
4.Yes
5. There could be,we just don't know about them,yet..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: February 29, 2008, 11:49:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

I have NOT...and will NOT be sending anything to anyone...sorry to have opened a can of worms...was not my intention at all.

I WON'T be making anymore phone calls to anyone...am going back into lurk mode...sorry for any bad feelings I might have caused to anyone.

Justice for Natalee.

Destiny

Destiny,
I just got here......don't go lurking, please.  I miss you when you are not here.
I think you have done good.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: February 29, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »

I hope people of Dutch Heritage are offended, and then do something about what happened in Aruba.

But anyone who tries to blame the Kalpoe's in such a ridiculous manner, which again, deflects from the van der sloots deserves to be offended.

You can smell those people's agenda, we've had plenty of practice.

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: February 29, 2008, 11:57:46 AM »

1. I'm believing God will provide the funds
3. Yes
4.Yes
5. There could be,we just don't know about them,yet..

Well....now that's just not possible.  Did not the esteemed Hans Mos tell us that all killings in Aruba were solved?  Oops, on second thought, maybe you are right.  It's probably just some fool who didn't have the guts to gut himelf and set itself on fire that killed himself by crawling into a crab trap and dropping himself into the ocean.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: February 29, 2008, 11:59:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

I have NOT...and will NOT be sending anything to anyone...sorry to have opened a can of worms...was not my intention at all.

I WON'T be making anymore phone calls to anyone...am going back into lurk mode...sorry for any bad feelings I might have caused to anyone.

Justice for Natalee.

Destiny

Destiny - no need for you to feel sorry, you did nothing wrong.  Please don't go into lurk mode we need your input 

Good Morning.  I have not responded to any of the posts...but I will this one and I will second what Klaas has said.....do not make us come and look for you Destiny. ..you keep your monkey butt (and heart) right here where it belongs

Destiny:  Refrain from leaving!!!  I enjoy reading your posts.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #692 on: February 29, 2008, 11:59:22 AM »

I hope people of Dutch Heritage are offended, and then do something about what happened in Aruba.

But anyone who tries to blame the Kalpoe's in such a ridiculous manner, which again, deflects from the van der sloots deserves to be offended.

You can smell those people's agenda, we've had plenty of practice.

Frank...you have pulled me out of lurk mode.

Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion...I quite frankly find the *way* you express yours on this subject, to be distasteful.

Please Frank...can you find a less abrasive way to express yourself.

Thank You.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: February 29, 2008, 11:59:43 AM »

Dirty Hand went back to the safety of Holland when it was known that Peter DeVries had a tape of Joran running his mouth.  I don't believe in coincidences.

Especially when Dirty Hand figured out that Joran had rooted him out with the seizures. Van der Straten's plea bargain makes a lot more sense now. He knew damn well Joran drugged her. Is that how you avoid prosecution on Aruba, just go back to Holland?

JanVanderStraten: Joran, you dumb son of a bitch...I am sooo done with you...The best part of you ran down down your daury's leg twenty years ago.....

Catchin up this morning as the store is a just starting to pick up.Had to comment on this one.Thanx for the laugh and it was a full belly laugh..........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: February 29, 2008, 12:01:32 PM »

maybe I'm wrong and should just keep my mouth shut.

but,

It's the reverse racism here that is sometimes overlooked by just about everyone... maybe not overlooked but hardly ever commented on. We all know it exists and quite frankly, it's repulsive. It's ok for some to pin the guards and no one on Aruba seems to care. That's wrong. The reverse racism by those that excuse the savagery of the Sloots, look to anything and everyone to blame instead of where the real problem lies. Racism on Aruba.

It's almost as - if Beth and Dave would have been racists themselves and accepted the guards they would have had their trial and convictions.

As Anna pointed out so many times, racism in the south is not what it once was and those on Aruba were unaware that times have changed.

This is not a black and white issue, in my opinion, it's a criminal and justice matter - no matter what the color of someones skin.

I'll shut up now.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: February 29, 2008, 12:01:50 PM »

ala_gunslinger,

I am in the B'ham area. What's Up?

I think its time we put together a plan to have a 'Fund the Search' drive for the Persistence to find Natalie.  We contact all of the readio stations, television stations, newspapers, etc. and have a Fund the Search telethon.

Do you want to have a benefit concert as well?  We have some very good friends in some very popular bands (AlterBridge,Hinder, Breaking Benjamin,etc.).

Let's do this!

Existence is futile.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: February 29, 2008, 12:03:13 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Justice for Natalee.

Destiny

I am going to quadruple, quintuple and multiply that five times by what everybody else said. Destiny, you are a great Monkey and your posts are gold. Keep it up, you are a very special member of this forum.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: February 29, 2008, 12:03:52 PM »

Destiny,

No no I can't, not with any van der sloot defender. What's more abrasive than that?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #698 on: February 29, 2008, 12:05:20 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Justice for Natalee.

Destiny

O.K. Destiny.....risking the job here....couldn't stand it anymore and had to say something.

You did nothing wrong, and I'm going to be very upset if this causes you to go to lurking mode.  I enjoy your posts, your gutsy phone calls, and you've made me nearly pee my pants on many occasions.....we need to laugh....to get us through this.  I hope you will stay right where you were before all that happened yesterday, we need you here contributing as you have been! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: February 29, 2008, 12:07:00 PM »

I have things to get done, can't monitor and edit posts all day.  I'm going to step away for a bit and let you guys have at it.

FYI - it's very tiring and not helping IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.