April 25, 2024, 06:37:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536721 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: February 29, 2008, 01:00:10 PM »

ala_gunslinger

We also have Bo Bice from her as well. Just let me know what I can do. Will do just about what ever.

Anyone else?  Good or bad?

Klass, Obs, Red - I'll give ya'll the veto power.  Want us to move this out of this thread? 

I can try for Ted Nugent...God forbid...I will have to make a few phone calls...I don't know his schedule...but I can try...

Oh hell yeah!

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 29, 2008, 01:01:56 PM »

ala_gunslinger

We also have Bo Bice from her as well. Just let me know what I can do. Will do just about what ever.

Klass, Obs, Red - I'll give ya'll the veto power.  Want us to move this out of this thread? 

I'm not sure what you guys are planning.  Some kind of benefit?  Sounds like a great idea but it should be in a thread by itself.  Just start a new topic and it can be discussed/worked out there.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #722 on: February 29, 2008, 01:03:13 PM »

ala_gunslinger

I can try for Ted Nugent...God forbid...I will have to make a few phone calls...I don't know his schedule...but I can try...
"Cat Scratch Fever!!!" LOL-- it figures a "kitty" would have Ted's #!!! 

LOL  Meeeeeeeeoooooooooooow....Wreck...I own a very eclectic niche resort...you might be very surprised what this *Kitty* has up her paw Wink

You want the whole Honor Guard of the King of Norway?... On their last visit...they brought me the most beautiful wool sweater hand knit by one of their Mothers...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: February 29, 2008, 01:03:36 PM »

The Dutch were racists before the first African slave ever set foot in America. We are dealing with the inventors of Apartheid here, guys. They perfected and refined racism to a fine science in South Africa as far back as the early 1700's.

Does that mean that all Dutch today are racists, OF COURSE NOT. But it makes it hard for them to call Alabamians the spawn of Hitler, etc.

I'm NOT a native Alabamian, (and they certainly have their faults at times, like during football season Wink ) but here I stick up for them for being a tough people who refuse to take "no" for an answer.

at least get your facts straight before you speak

Apartheid in South Africa (apartheid meaning segregation in Afrikaans, cognate to English apart and -hood) was a system of legalized racial segregation enforced by the National Party (NP) South African government between 1948 and 1994. It arose from a longer history of settler rule and Dutch and British colonialism. These colonial relations became policies of separation after South Africa gained self-governance as a dominion within the British Empire and were expanded and formalised into a system of legitimised racism and white nationalism after 1948. Apartheid was dismantled in a series of negotiations from 1990 to 1993, culminating in elections in 1994, the first in South Africa with universal suffrage, but the legacies of apartheid still shape South African politics and society.

Maybe the british did it
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: February 29, 2008, 01:04:03 PM »

Kalpoe Fingered Mickey and Abe ?

While the deepak e-mail and each Kalpoe PV indicates their implication of "a" security guard, the actual story of the Holiday Inn drop off and the particulars were cooked up, at least as we know and stated, in the car ride deepak and jvds took from hotel gambling back to sloot house on May 31, 2005 when paulus called jvds to return home, as there were people from Alabama at the sloot house looking for their missing daughter.  This is coroborated in other pv's I believe when deepak called his brother Satish, during this same car ride, to relay the details of the story, in case he was questioned.

During that same nite, an impromptu re-enactment of the drop off was role played at the entrance of the Holiday Inn, and both were involved (jvds, dk) -- including Paulus, who was reportedly coaching his son and glancing worriedly at the security cameras.  Those cameras produced the film that proved the whole drop off story was a lie.

It was Beth who reviewed the film, and she knew as of June 1 there was no drop off at all.

Yet, Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones were arrested -- based on this false story and false witness report -- 4 days later, on June 5, 2005.

The responsibility for this frame job can not be laid at the feet of the Kalpoe's alone.  Both jvds and Paulus were on scene and participated in the re-enactment of the false drop off story.  They were directly involved as well.

And a special note: the pv archive is missing the two "WITNESS" statements of jvds -- these would be the earliest statements he gave ALE.  I think most of us believe these are "missing" for a reason -- and that is to insulate jvds from his self-incriminating statements of bearing false witness and providing intentionally false testimony.  And other reasons too.

Why was that not a crime worthy of prosecution? The intent and the possibility of causing harm were great and they did cause a lot of harm, actual, to the investigation and to the 2 security guards.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: February 29, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »

ala_gunslinger

I'm not sure what you guys are planning.  Some kind of benefit?  Sounds like a great idea but it should be in a thread by itself.  Just start a new topic and it can be discussed/worked out there.

Benefit - yes.  Any particular place?

Existence is futile.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: February 29, 2008, 01:10:36 PM »

LOL  Meeeeeeeeoooooooooooow....Wreck...I own a very eclectic niche resort...you might be very surprised what this *Kitty* has up her paw Wink

You want the whole Honor Guard of the King of Norway?... On their last visit...they brought me the most beautiful wool sweater hand knit by one of their Mothers...

completely OT.... Destiny...what is an eclectic niche resort??  and do I want to come there

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: February 29, 2008, 01:13:32 PM »

completely OT.... Destiny...what is an eclectic niche resort??  and do I want to come there

Sunny...ask Klaasend...when she is not so very busy for my email addy...I'll send ya the link Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: February 29, 2008, 01:15:22 PM »

ala_gunslinger

I just started a thread for you guys.  I'll sticky it so it will be up at the top 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2661.0
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: February 29, 2008, 01:16:56 PM »

Sunny...ask Klaasend...when she is not so very busy for my email addy...I'll send ya the link Wink

Thanks and will do

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: February 29, 2008, 01:23:02 PM »

ala_gunslinger

I just started a thread for you guys.  I'll sticky it so it will be up at the top 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2661.0

Thank you Klass!  Have I told you today that you are an Eagle?

Existence is futile.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: February 29, 2008, 01:24:04 PM »

maybe I'm wrong and should just keep my mouth shut.

but,

It's the reverse racism here that is sometimes overlooked by just about everyone... maybe not overlooked but hardly ever commented on. We all know it exists and quite frankly, it's repulsive. It's ok for some to pin the guards and no one on Aruba seems to care. That's wrong. The reverse racism by those that excuse the savagery of the Sloots, look to anything and everyone to blame instead of where the real problem lies. Racism on Aruba.

It's almost as - if Beth and Dave would have been racists themselves and accepted the guards they would have had their trial and convictions.

As Anna pointed out so many times, racism in the south is not what it once was and those on Aruba were unaware that times have changed.

This is not a black and white issue, in my opinion, it's a criminal and justice matter - no matter what the color of someones skin.

I'll shut up now.

Just my 2 cents to add, it was a set-up plain and simple. They had nothing on the guards, their purpose was two-fold. First, they assumed the Holloway-Twittys would be racists being from Alabama and would hence gobble the arrest of two black security guards. Wrong on that count. Second, they were purposely buying Joran and Paulus an extra five days while they disposed of everything and got their stories straight. It was 10 days after the security guards were arrested that the faux search of the Van der Sloots happened, and we all know what went down there with Ben Vocking and Bob Wit. Their second strategy worked and is one of the key reasons the case is unsolved today.

Right Bro, it's extremely repulsive to anyone that the Dutch stormed in like cowboys and pulled that crap and the Dutch citizens of Aruba don't seem to care. That's wrong.

But their hopping mad that the Sloots are targeted. Remember their mad at Patrick, not Joran. It's that kind of thinking that leads to 'bad things happening' in my opinion.

It's ok if it happens to another race, as long as it isn't MY race.... that's totally twisted.

To me this case should be about what happened to Natalee & to get justice done. Not about racism / nationality...hopefully that's true for most posters here? After some posts here recently I'm starting to doubt it a bit.

And Rob; I'm wondering where you get the idea that 'we' (I'm Dutch) are mad the van der Sloots are targeted...and that 'we' are mad at Patrick? Has it got to do with the articles in Panorama & de Nieuwe Revu? Just because lousy magazines print a couple of negative articles about Patrick doesn't mean they change the opinion of the Dutch....and as far as I know, read & hear from people around me & in the media a lot of people are damn proud of Patrick and Peter R. de Vries. Could you give the common Dutch person a bit more credit please?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: February 29, 2008, 01:26:37 PM »

Listening to my *gut* again....Natalee is coming home...soon.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: February 29, 2008, 01:28:49 PM »

Are these the latest developments:

Persistance is out of funds and search will end in a few days?

The underwater photos were authentic but there were no remains inside the cage?

Joran is either in hiding or hospitalized?

Mos is doing nothing but PR?

No breaks in the case since PDV show?

That's about the gist of it.

1. I'm believing God will provide the funds
2. I believe there were remains,just not Natalee's
3. Yes
4.Yes
5. There could be,we just don't know about them,yet..

Well....now that's just not possible.  Did not the esteemed Hans Mos tell us that all killings in Aruba were solved?  Oops, on second thought, maybe you are right.  It's probably just some fool who didn't have the guts to gut himelf and set itself on fire that killed himself by crawling into a crab trap and dropping himself into the ocean.
Well, at the risk of making Ocean Explorer angry ( no disrespect intended - I GREATLY admire, respect, and appreciate this unbelievable crew, et al) -- my own opinion is that they INTENDED for this discovery to remain "under wraps" until all "i's" are dotted and "t's" crossed. They shared the evidence with Dave/Robin -- and it got distributed BEFORE they were ready. I for one THINK the contents of that cage are exactly what we are all hoping for.

If this were true wreck,then why would they still be accepting donations to continue looking?Why would Tim Miller say calling Dave and Beth back to tell them no it wasn't what they were looking for,the hardest call he ever had to make?These are two of the haunting questions though I must admit that there was a very troublesome spot for me in the Dateline piece that I still don't understand.When the divers went down and looked in,they immediatly put two thumbs down to the camera.Ok,they saw in there what we saw later,correct?So,why the thumbs down?Why not thumbs up?We can see the remains of a body in there which is clear on the still photo's.Wasn't there also an Aruban diver down there with a member of the Persistence? Questions and more questions...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: February 29, 2008, 01:29:37 PM »

I'm taking up a collection to purchase inner tubes...any kind of flotation devices...to ship to Aruba.  They surly will need them soon...Papa Sloot has got to be sweating up a tsunami right about now...

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: February 29, 2008, 01:32:36 PM »

I've been reading here during my lunch break at work, trying to catch up on any news in the case. There seems to be a lot of discussion today about race and national origin. IMO, none of that really matters. There are good people and bad people of every race, religion, national origin, etc. When you think about it, the body is sort of like clothes for the soul, and each individual soul is unique. Let's stop beating up each other over the stuff that no one can change and concentrate on the stuff that people can do something about - like finding justice for Natalee and her family.

I Stand With The Girl
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: February 29, 2008, 01:37:06 PM »

I've been reading here during my lunch break at work, trying to catch up on any news in the case. There seems to be a lot of discussion today about race and national origin. IMO, none of that really matters. There are good people and bad people of every race, religion, national origin, etc. When you think about it, the body is sort of like clothes for the soul, and each individual soul is unique. Let's stop beating up each other over the stuff that no one can change and concentrate on the stuff that people can do something about - like finding justice for Natalee and her family.

Amen and Amen!

Smoochies to you BT - you can always say what I can't find words for.

I stand with the girl.  Justice for Natalee!!!!!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: February 29, 2008, 01:38:26 PM »

GBMW - I have no idea where you have personally been for the last 3 years, but I have seen my share of people from Holland that didn't seem to care one iota until the GodFather Peter R tapes popped up. Then all of a sudden it was pandemonium. Not that I'm not glad that you are not involved, but Peter R has been involved for at least a year and a half and there has been no response for his prior show(s).

It was only when the murderer was in your mists that Holland wanted to burn down his house. By the way, no one here launched a vigilante mob even once. There have been plenty that wanted to, but there have been nothing but peaceful protests. Such as boycotts and letter writing campaigns.

The Dutch on Aruba are mad at Patrick... tune in to 24 ORA and read the comments. Both the Dutch and Arubans have expressed their opinions for all to see. I give credit where credit is due. It's earned, not given.

And for your info, it's the Dutch judges that have freed this criminal and blocked the searches each and every time. I have nothing against the Dutch people. In fact I find your technology very impressive. Your legal system leaves alot to be desired.

I *think* one thing that bothers me is the thin skin possessed by some that think when someone mentions the word "Dutch" all people of Holland are included. We all realize there are good and bad people everywhere.

Americans just don't get all uppity when we hear the slurs thrown our way. We let it roll off our backs. If you would have been here over the last three years, you would have seen some of the things said about Natalee, her family, and the people of Alabama . . . mainly by people from Holland.

Of course there are some American traitors in there also. They have worked hand in hand.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: February 29, 2008, 01:39:23 PM »

I'm like Blah,I just skip over it and pay it no mind...If it isn't about Natalee,I could careless..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: February 29, 2008, 01:39:30 PM »

Are these the latest developments:

Persistance is out of funds and search will end in a few days?

The underwater photos were authentic but there were no remains inside the cage?

Joran is either in hiding or hospitalized?

Mos is doing nothing but PR?

No breaks in the case since PDV show?

That's about the gist of it.

1. I'm believing God will provide the funds
3. Yes
4.Yes
5. There could be,we just don't know about them,yet..

Well....now that's just not possible.  Did not the esteemed Hans Mos tell us that all killings in Aruba were solved?  Oops, on second thought, maybe you are right.  It's probably just some fool who didn't have the guts to gut himelf and set itself on fire that killed himself by crawling into a crab trap and dropping himself into the ocean.
Well, at the risk of making Ocean Explorer angry ( no disrespect intended - I GREATLY admire, respect, and appreciate this unbelievable crew, et al) -- my own opinion is that they INTENDED for this discovery to remain "under wraps" until all "i's" are dotted and "t's" crossed. They shared the evidence with Dave/Robin -- and it got distributed BEFORE they were ready. I for one THINK the contents of that cage are exactly what we are all hoping for.

If this were true wreck,then why would they still be accepting donations to continue looking?Why would Tim Miller say calling Dave and Beth back to tell them no it wasn't what they were looking for,the hardest call he ever had to make?These are two of the haunting questions though I must admit that there was a very troublesome spot for me in the Dateline piece that I still don't understand.When the divers went down and looked in,they immediatly put two thumbs down to the camera.Ok,they saw in there what we saw later,correct?So,why the thumbs down?Why not thumbs up?We can see the remains of a body in there which is clear on the still photo's.Wasn't there also an Aruban diver down there with a member of the Persistence? Questions and more questions...

My opinion is that they are "continuing" to look until 100% DNA verification test is complete and also (my conjecture only) is to continue to try to get those involved to "trip up." They are looking to convict the "guilty" parties and still lack the final slam dunk evidence. If they report their findings now -- they may lose that "upper hand."  I've felt this way for about a week and a half.

I realize they are not going to be happy with my conjecture -- but it is only that -- my conjecture at this point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.