April 25, 2024, 09:58:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536736 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2008, 11:19:46 PM »

Yes it does..
ORANJESTAD - Joran van der Sloot has spend the past week internally in a psychiatric Institute in the Netherlands. This was confirmed recently by his close family

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2008, 11:24:11 PM »

Maybe they asked Lorenzo 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2008, 11:25:32 PM »

I've been out of the loop, but if Joran really has spent a week in a psychiatric hospital and it was confirmed by his family, I guarantee they insisted he go there to figure out why he can't keep his mouth shut, and to try to fix him so he can.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2008, 11:28:03 PM »

Dennis, I think it did say close family.  Funny Glenda should be
trying to distance herself. Scared Mos would retract his letter maybe.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2008, 11:29:30 PM »

Maybe they asked Lorenzo 

I bet that is it. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2008, 11:29:32 PM »

Destiny:

You could have probably asked that person if Natalee Holloway dissapeared in Aruba and she would have said no no..Aruba is fine 

All I have is Mos's# but you will probably get a secretary screening his calls. Sure would be exciting to hear you speak to Deepak,Freddy,Lorenzo or someone of that nature. I look forward to the next Destiny calls.. 

All I need are the numbers...I am a fearless monkey...and I kick ass in a way they thank me for....I'm very polite on one hand...razor in the other....
KIA 011 297 584 6381....talked with Winstin...4 times ,He gave me info on the bust/arrest of Lorenzo,3 others... and many details...Rich Cruz 2 times....
The number I have for Mos is ; 011 297 582-1415 or, JC Sambo assist: DA 011 297 586 3003 0r, 011 297 587 0009 Number for Gomez...beach Patrol; 011 297 584 6381..info given to me by Gomez..that Simmon,(sp) Mike and Lorenzo...part of beach Patrol on 2/14/08

It's all very confusing...will be more that willing to email notes of conversations to those who want.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2008, 11:31:43 PM »

I can just see it now:

Preadmission test: Tell Joran a juicy secret

Treatment Goal: Patient will maintain secret for two weeks while interacting with others in both group and individual sessions.

Criteria For Discharge: Patient has successfully met Treatment Goal

Discharge Plan: Patient will be discharged into the care of his family. Family will be supplied necessary support equipment for outpatient setting, to include: gag, muzzle, and duct tape.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

It was devastating for the Arubans in Boston that I assure you and it was witnessed first hand by Ceo of AHATA Rob Smith. They will get a second dosing of more of the same this saturday in NYC. With the recent media coverage and all that has happened the last few months this is something the Aruban Govt can never combat with there misinformation campaigns and documentary's. There is no answer for it except to do whats right or some type of resolution.

The writing is on the wall and they would have to be blind to ignore it. Rob Smith told us he was confident this would be solved soon. When I asked why he would not answer but he hoped we would help build up Aruba's image again when this is over. I hope he is right and he knows something that we do not.

...And history repeats itself in strange ways.  The world continues to look at Americans as weak, stupid, and spoiled as individuals.  They always overlook what history has recorded over and over again.  THE UNITED STATES IS JUST THAT..."UNITED".  We have successfully protected our own on our home soil.  We are strong and don't play by their expected rules when it comes to protecting our own here at home.  We may not always will the battles off our shores but those who step foot on our turf find a completely different way of handling problems.  They will never have the advantage here in the USA.  At least on their own little island they can pretend they are controlling the situation.  Once they are in the US they see they have no control at all.

He who has the fattest wallet and the most staying power usually wins.  He who has desire and patients always wins.  Ask the Brit's when they tried to stop us from creating our great nation.  Ask those in the pacific when they tried to invade.  Ask the Middle East what happened when they threw stones on our turf.

It never ends pretty for the other side.  We have the biggist sticks and the most dollars...we also have the most individual freedom in the world.  This makes us very different and hard for the everyday Joe to understand outside our country.

Okay, all that was rather silly and drawn out.  Maybe you can read between the lines and figure out what I am trying to say.

Amen my old friend!

Should I translate this into Southern non-politically-perfect English?

Sweetie, my daddy was a true Texan.  Maybe a different flavor "Southern" than you are referring to but I can picture the translation in Texas.  It would require no words at all.

Just for fun how what would the proper Southern non-polically-perfect translation be in your neck of the woods?  I am sure it would require a lot less words than my soapbox version did.  Remember, I have been assimilated in the DC area.  Everything is political up here.

I understand. 

Don't mess with Texas!

(i'm gonna do it)

Don't F#@$ (edit-RED) with US!

Ban me if you wish, censor me if you must.  I am sorry, but sometimes we have to spell it out!

Not going to ban you for that. I have to edit my own self most of the time as well Wink

More often than most of you think with some of the BS I have to deal with,
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2008, 11:35:36 PM »

A dirty little secret of mine....

I decide who to vote for by researching the candidates down to their undies on issues.  Then I select the one that is least likely to to do the most damage in terms of trying to rewrite the history books.  It is going to happen no matter what but historical facts for big events seem to change everytime I have contact with school books.  I raised four and now two grandsons.  If I take out my old books and compare them to each of the kids and now my oldest grandson's primary books it makes me wonder if we all watched a different movie?

Why can't people just be honest, learn from the past, and leave it alone????  This even crosses over into my job as a research analyst.  They start with the answer and order me to write the report and dig the data to support it.  That is not fact finding in my opinion.  My job is killing me!!!!

If you can't tell I am once again working while visiting the cage.  And my attitude is declining.

You don't need a job if you are dead.  Find you something you like to do, or even work for an agency that sends you to different jobs where you are better appreciated.  Get away from that mess.        j/b
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2008, 11:36:51 PM »

I've been out of the loop, but if Joran really has spent a week in a psychiatric hospital and it was confirmed by his family, I guarantee they insisted he go there to figure out why he can't keep his mouth shut, and to try to fix him so he can.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2008, 11:37:51 PM »

@Dennis and Destiny..

That is pretty harsh having a worse reputation then Julia   

Ahhhhh...but I don't wear knee pads Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2008, 11:40:45 PM »

I believe that following is the translation to the Bondia article pertaining to Joran van der Sloot's admittance to a psychiatric institute.

Janet

++++++++++++

http://sxmophile.blogspot.com/2008/02/joran-has-flipped.html

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Joran has flipped

ORANJESTAD - Joran van der Sloot has spend the past week internally in a psychiatric Institute in the Netherlands. This was confirmed recently by his close family.

The motive of this was because Joran had flipped and wasn't himself anymore. It therefore was necessary that he spend time internally and was given treatment necessary for a better health. This news did not come as a surprise here, to see the inner state van der Sloot was in and the way he was acting by which he involved himself in the case of Natalee Holloway.

A youngster of his age, getting so much negative attention will crack any minute. Comments one can hear on the news here, that this did not come as a surprise. In the past his family wanted to give psychiatric attention because of his bothersome actions within the family. There have been several attempts to have him undergoing treatment of a psychiatrist.

But in all instances Joran denied this and said he did not feel he needed a psychiatrist to help him with his alleged problems.

He answered that to do that he had decided to write a 351 pages counting book, titled "De zaak Holloway", which he produced with the help of a female Dutch journalist. For Joran van der Sloot, the motive for this was it being a form of therapy, to make it possible for him to deal with all the things that had happened inside since the day since he met with Natalee Holloway 3 years ago.

++++++++

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=853&Itemid=1

Joran vd Sloot a wordo interna den un instituto psychiatrico na Hulanda siman pasa 
Wednesday, 27 February 2008 

ORANJESTAD  – Joran vd Sloot a keda interna den un instituto psychiatrico na Hulanda siman pasa. Esaki a keda confirma recientemente via su famia cercano. E motibo di esaki ta pasobra Joran lo a ‘flip’ y no tabata su mes mas. A haya pues necesario pa interne pa asina e haya e tratamento necesario pa mehora su salud.E noticia aki pa hopi no a bin como sorpresa mirando e estado cu vd Sloot tabata aden y e forma con e tabata actua desde cu e la haya su mes envolvi den e caso di Holloway.

Un hoben di su edad, pasando den tanto atencion negativo asina, lo por krak cualkier momento. Comentarionan cu por a tende riba e noticia aki, ta cu esaki pues no a bin como sorpresa.Den pasado caba su famia kier a dune atencion psychiatrico debi na su actuacionnan molestoso familiar. A haci varios intento pa e bai bou tratamento di un psychiater.   

Pero na tur instancia Joran mes a nenga esaki bisando cu e no ta sinti cu e mester di un psychiater pa atende su supuesto problemanan.

Como respuesta pa esaki e la dicidi di skibi un buki di 351 pagina titula “De Zaak Holloway”, cu e la produci cu ayudo di un periodista femenino Hulandes. Pa Joran vd Sloot, esaki tabata e miho forma di terapia posibel pa e por a ‘deal’ cu tur loke e la pasa y ta pasando aden for di dia cu e la topa Natalee Holloway 3 aña pasa.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2008, 11:44:23 PM »

Maybe they asked Lorenzo 

But I thought Lorenzo was the shrink.  He seems to be the smartest one in the.....er......family? Sorta in the family...well, anyway....lets just forget I said this.       Jack b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2008, 11:46:56 PM »

Maybe they asked Lorenzo 

What was I hearing about a blue barrell and another good donation today that was helping me get over the flu?      j/b
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2008, 11:49:09 PM »

Here's a number for ya Destiny..This guy's a real dirtbag though..He will probably hang up on ya  For some reason he doesn't respond to my messages.. 

Telephone: (297) 582-4440
http://www.carlolawoffice.com/attorneys/index.html
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 11:50:43 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2008, 11:49:42 PM »

Maybe they asked Lorenzo 

What was I hearing about a blue barrell and another good donation today that was helping me get over the flu?      j/b

Blood is thicker than water....blackmail...seals the deal...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2008, 11:51:46 PM »

Here's a number for ya Destiny..This guy's a real dirtbag though..He will probably hang up on ya  For some reason he doesn't respond to my messages.. 

Telephone: (297) 582-4440
http://www.carlolawoffice.com/contact/mailform.php?clientId=2

Please Sweet Heart...give me a name and a little background..and what we should find out....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2008, 11:58:45 PM »

Janet - thanks for that link, how the heck did you find that 

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2008, 12:02:50 AM »

Janet - thanks for that link, how the heck did you find that 

Too Funny Klaas! Poor JOraaaan! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2008, 12:04:49 AM »

A dirty little secret of mine....

I decide who to vote for by researching the candidates down to their undies on issues.  Then I select the one that is least likely to to do the most damage in terms of trying to rewrite the history books.  It is going to happen no matter what but historical facts for big events seem to change everytime I have contact with school books.  I raised four and now two grandsons.  If I take out my old books and compare them to each of the kids and now my oldest grandson's primary books it makes me wonder if we all watched a different movie?

Why can't people just be honest, learn from the past, and leave it alone????  This even crosses over into my job as a research analyst.  They start with the answer and order me to write the report and dig the data to support it.  That is not fact finding in my opinion.  My job is killing me!!!!

If you can't tell I am once again working while visiting the cage.  And my attitude is declining.

Be happy.  Joooraaan is heeeeeaaaaled.  Glooooory. (dance and smack those tamborines.)  Yeeeea yuh.  Oh Gloooory.  Jooraan is heeealed.  See the workings of the mighty shrinks.   See the tape on duh mouf.  He be healed.  (yes I am bored.)  Glooooory.        ( I wont sign this I am embarrassed.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.