March 28, 2024, 02:17:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 533514 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 27, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 06:41:56 PM by klaasend » Logged
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 09:16:20 PM »

How often does fate give out second chances?

The search by Persistence is a second chance for Aruba.

Aruba can spend millions on advertising.  Everything looks good.  Then JVDS opens his mouth, or texts something, and it ends

up on television.  Not just in the U.S. but all over the world.

It's not the good, it's the bad and the ugly.  Repeated on youtube 50,000+ times, year after year.

The tv special with Persistence showed something good happening for this case.  I didn't see anything ugly in that program,

just hope.  A chance to bring Natalee home. 

Persistence is a positive note.  One ship and crew have the ability to show 100+ items of interest up close, surrounded by

the beauty and wonder of the water.

Persistence is a second chance for Aruba.  No one can change the past, but Aruba has the opportunity to help write the final

chapter in this story.

Persistence is a second chance.  Second chances are priceless.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 09:29:15 PM »

I got stuck in the last thread, so I'll post this again...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 09:30:37 PM »

How often does fate give out second chances?

The search by Persistence is a second chance for Aruba.

Aruba can spend millions on advertising.  Everything looks good.  Then JVDS opens his mouth, or texts something, and it ends

up on television.  Not just in the U.S. but all over the world.

It's not the good, it's the bad and the ugly.  Repeated on youtube 50,000+ times, year after year.

The tv special with Persistence showed something good happening for this case.  I didn't see anything ugly in that program,

just hope.  A chance to bring Natalee home. 

Persistence is a positive note.  One ship and crew have the ability to show 100+ items of interest up close, surrounded by

the beauty and wonder of the water.

Persistence is a second chance for Aruba.  No one can change the past, but Aruba has the opportunity to help write the final

chapter in this story.

Persistence is a second chance.  Second chances are priceless.

jmho

Very well stated. I concur.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 09:31:04 PM »

Feel better jackb

Sleep.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 09:31:37 PM »

"Dumb and Dumber"   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 09:34:21 PM »

My gut tells me...someone has let the cat out of the bag....can't stuff it back in...gums are flapping'...Aruba is in the final moment before the fall...Natalee is coming home...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 09:38:27 PM »

My gut tells me...someone has let the cat out of the bag....can't stuff it back in...gums are flapping'...Aruba is in the final moment before the fall...Natalee is coming home...

Say it loud
Say it clear

NATALEE IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 09:38:50 PM »

Those look like two wild and crazy kind of nuts. Anita and Paulus, you really ought to be ashamed. You need to forget about your own selfish needs, and think about the needs of Beth, and yes, even the needs of your son Joran. I pity his 2 brothers, knowing, feeling the shame, carrying the cross of guilt you are responsible for creating. Just what kind of life do you think you are creating for them? All for a little stray young ass Paulus. Comatose granted but young. I hope it was good to you because you have ruined a lot of people's lives. And Anita, you are a pitiful wretch for putting up with it. I pray that the authorities take the younger 2 boys from you so that they may have a chance at a life. Maybe you could send them to relatives.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 09:39:34 PM »

Miss Magnolia

I just wanted to tell you earlier I was reading and came across your post about us being here so long we could interpret Pap - I almost fell outta my chair laughing so hard cuz it's so true!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 09:40:19 PM »

Gotta hop now.

Light the fires baby!

Something is coming down!

I hope and prayer it will be tonight.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 09:41:33 PM »

Hey Joran, you wanna flip? I got your flip. I got your flip right here!    

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 09:41:47 PM »

Miss Magnolia

I just wanted to tell you earlier I was reading and came across your post about us being here so long we could interpret Pap - I almost fell outta my chair laughing so hard cuz it's so true!

We have all learned a lot, Mr. Frog.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 09:41:58 PM »

The timing is a bit curious with new searches/info and Joran being admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

"Nothing bad can ever happen to a tourist in Aruba"
Maybe they are finally seeing that this plan is killing there country? Are we seeing the first faze of Tamikosmom's theory on the Aruban ending?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 09:42:15 PM »

Was researching the Rob Smith discussion team:

Poentje Castro has a papiamentu program on Teleruba Channel 13.

Ryan Peterson is the Dean of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Aruba U.  He also guided the ATA elections in 2005 with Marlene Purcell and Antonio Carlo.

Ruben Croes, I believe is an RN and Manager of the ER at the Horacio Hospital.  I believe this is an interview from CNN June 20, 2005:

...RUBEN CROES, SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAM MEMBER: It's not the first time that they have found bodies in the dunes here. But it has to do with people getting lost.

PENHAUL (on camera): When was the last time they found bodies in the dunes?

CROES: I think they found some guy about five years ago.

PENHAUL: And how long did it actually take to find the body?

CROES: I think it was -- he was missing for probably another five years before that.

PENHAUL (voice-over): Teams have hunted here for signs of Natalee, but the wind and sand quickly obscure traces of anything that may be buried. Beyond that, the sea stretches to the horizon. It's 690 miles due west to Panama. Any object that drifts off Aruba's west coast will eventually end up in Panama.

We head out on the search and rescue boat to Manchebo Point, notorious because this is where two powerful ocean currents collide.

EFRAIN BOEKHUODT, SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAM COORDINATOR: Once you reach a certain point, you get yourself in the current, and here is where most of the problems happen, and once you're in the current, you'll drift about two miles an hour on a slow day.

PENHAUL: Any closer to shore, he says, and the surf could drag an object back to the beach. But here, with more than a mile and a half off Aruba's west coast, the water is more than 60 feet deep.

We're going to test those currents.

(on camera): Three, two, one.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. We have a man overboard.

PENHAUL (voice-over): Here, you can feel a menacing undertow and the strong swell.

Boekhuodt tells me if they leave me in the water long enough, I'll drift northwest a few miles, then due west out into open ocean.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK.

PENHAUL: But he says it would not be easy to sail a boat out this far at night to dump something.

BOEKHUODT: If you put a foot in the water at night, you're on the radar.

PENHAUL: Back in the air, Aruba's north coast looks much more rugged. But the tides are predictable.

CROES: Everything you throw here in the water on the north shore will always get back to the north shore. Will always get back to land.

PENHAUL (on camera): Where would you hide an object? Would you dump it into sea, or would you hide it on land?

CROES: I would hide it on land.

PENHAUL (voice-over): Unlike in the sand dunes, Croes says it would take several hours to dig a hole in the hard earth down there, amid the rocks and cacti. You can, though, just make out the entrances to a handful of old gold mine shafts, abandoned more than 100 years ago and now partly flooded with sea water.

(on camera): What kind of equipment would you need to get down into those? Would you need ropes? CROES: Ropes, and somebody who has -- would dare to go in there.

PENHAUL (voice-over): It's been three weeks to the day since Natalee vanished, and never finding out what happened to her is a possibility few dare to mention.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/20/acd.01.html
ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 09:42:49 PM »

Ok, so I've been so frustrated at the lack of progress with the procecution of this case and "if" the ALE don't think JVDS is and K2 are "innocent" then where is the investigation going otherwise??  (No where as it is they know who is guilty and who they have to cover for)...  Our hope at this point is the Persistence finding evidence, but if they don't...what then?  The three stooges go free and there is never justice for Natalee. 

I was looking at photos of the crab trap on line.  It started me thinking - when I was at an ocenographic institue they had this huge crab there picking at empty shells.  They told me that they'll eat the shells - basically making "sand" out of shells.  I was astounded.  I had no idea they'd pick shells apart so much as to leave nothing but grains of leftover shell.  Well, that got me thinking about Natalee.  Could crabs have gotten in and reduced her bones to grains of bone?  Apparently this crab in the aquarium I saw reduced bare shells to grains in a weeks time (or there abouts)... hmm. 

I also wanted to ask about the area of the island that some island natives said would be the 'perfect place" to ditch a corpse - weren't there divers that dove in that area and turned up nothing?  Or was that a different area?  If they didn't search that area, why hasn't any diving team ever gone there to see if they ditched her body over that ledge into he sea? 

Yes, I think JVDS called Daddy.  I think Daddy went out, got money and paid someone off for some reason.  I'm not sure it's to ditch a body - but likely.  Perhaps he was buying silence.  Or, perhaps he's just a gambling addict and found himself short and needed more to feed that addiction...or another...drugs (unlikely...but possible)...or hookers or dancers...common with men that age....needing a thrill, bored in their marriage. 

The last thing that I want to discuss is a more gutteral probability - Joran was into drugs.  Who are the known drug dealers on the island?  How did he get his date rape drugs ("probably")?  Where did he get his pot?  I would bet there was cocaine in his history, too.  Where did he get his ready supply?  Wouldn't they be likely people for him to call in time of need?  Then, he'd call Daddy for money to pay these people off.  Has that line of thinking ever been fully explored?  I'd follow the drug money. 

There was rumor that Joran would film his "trips" with girls - perhaps there was a video ring...  Who would profit from JVDS "innocence" ???  Who would need him to keep going? 

I don't know...just some thoughts.....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 09:44:21 PM »

Psychics (circa 12/07) (not the 2 Indian nuts) "Natalee Holloway will be found in February '08")

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 09:45:00 PM »

Just had an interesting thought in terms of the timing of this announcement of gagging Joran by putting him in a nice cushioned round room without contact to the outside world.

The Boston tradeshow.

Once the tradeshow team returned home I am certain they where debriefed as to the temperature of the American public.  Asked to gauge the level of improvement or decline in the American travellers attitude toward the Island.  From what it sounds like, the Monkeys did their job.  It is called gorilla marketing in some circles.  Basically a very successful anit-Aruba marketing campaign has been targeted directly on all their efforts to lure travellers back to the island.  

Their report had to be very negative.  It had to be a huge red flag to the powers that be that the situation is bad now and quickly getting worse.  They may have been annoyed with our showing at previous tradeshows but I am certain that they never anticipated that a small group of citizens could be so persistant and dedicated.

They may have had a little powwow and decided that the only way to save their little island was to find a way to end this with as little damage as possible.  The easiest way is to offer up a sacrificial lamb that has been silenced and cannot be believed no matter what he says.  First because he has a self inflicted prooven record as a lier.  Second, because he is a mental patient who is either not in his right mind any longer and doesn't know what he is saying or too medicated structure complete sentences.  In either case, they have the perfect set up to say he is not fit to take the stand and at the same time find a way to try the case in court and find closure.  They will find him guilty without his participation.  Then they will close the case and hope that the world accepts their actions and wait for time to pass and memories to become foggy.

Just my prediction...Nothing more.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 09:45:16 PM »

Say it loud
Say it clear

NATALEE IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be so nice to put an end to this and put Natalee to rest in a spot known and accessible to Beth. She knows justice isn't hers to administer, and that it might be slow and it might be never. But she would love to have a grave site to go and remember and be close to Natalee. Joran is that asking too much? Thorazine and lithium may help ease your pain, but the truth will heal your pain and your soul. Be kind to Beth, be kind to yourself. Just tell the truth.

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 09:46:20 PM »

Lmao Doofus & His Demonseed

Hiya Monkeys

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.