March 29, 2024, 08:51:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 533587 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: February 28, 2008, 12:00:23 PM »

St Louis Stands By The Girl!!!!
We wil be there at the Tourism Convention in a peaceful protest of Aruba WITH the support of the St Charles Police Dept on Sunday March 9th.
They are contacting the Convention Center for us to work out a plan AND making a personal visit to the Aruba Booth to let them know the Police Dept is aware of our presence and as long as we follow the protest plan, they can call them all they want, we will have no problems with the police.
The Captain also said to send Blessings to the Family and if he were allowed, he would be there with us holding up a sign saying Boycott Aruba!!! He is well aware of Natalee's story!!

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #201 on: February 28, 2008, 12:04:07 PM »

Tv Interview with Hans Mos in Dutch..Can someone please tell us if he says anything interesting?

Hans Mos praat over zaak 'Natalee Holloway'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxrrK53GOOA

He talks about the persistence search says they they re looking for a needle in a haystack. He says its a difficult search assuming the needle and haystack even exist. Then he starts to grill the media about interfering with the investigation.
In the last part he talks about how unfair it is that aruba suffers in terms of tourism. Aruba he says is the safest place to vacation in the carribean. He feels it is unfair aruba is beeing punished because they have not solved this one case.

Why is he so worried about tourism he's a magistrate and should be impartial to these things

Thank you *******.  Thank you JE.

Jossy Mansur comprehends the reason that tourism has declined over the past three years.  Hans Mos does not get it!

Janet

+++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Mansur:

People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

It seems to me at least....the Persistence search has chapped some Aruban Asses pretty raw....wonder why?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: February 28, 2008, 12:04:53 PM »

*******...have called the law offices....went to voice mail...I left no mssg....will only talk when I get a human on line.

Also called Popito's towing...all lines busy...so far....will keep trying....Kia next on list.  Any more?

OK...hmmmmmmmm...called Kia...Ingrid not in right now...but, KIA administrator I was passed off to after third try...would not give me his name...just kept saying he was a Kia Admin...so...I asked if Joran was on Aruba...he went into a tail spin...stuttering hemming and hawing....said *I can not talk about that...you must talk to someone else about that question*...then asked to put me on hold...then came back and transferred me to a non-english V-Mail....I'll try again later....

I wonder why they can't just say..."No. Joran is not on Aruba?"   Seems Destiny has Aruba's number. LOL  Cowards!  All of them!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: February 28, 2008, 12:09:44 PM »

*******...have called the law offices....went to voice mail...I left no mssg....will only talk when I get a human on line.

Also called Popito's towing...all lines busy...so far....will keep trying....Kia next on list.  Any more?

OK...hmmmmmmmm...called Kia...Ingrid not in right now...but, KIA administrator I was passed off to after third try...would not give me his name...just kept saying he was a Kia Admin...so...I asked if Joran was on Aruba...he went into a tail spin...stuttering hemming and hawing....said *I can not talk about that...you must talk to someone else about that question*...then asked to put me on hold...then came back and transferred me to a non-english V-Mail....I'll try again later....

I wonder why they can't just say..."No. Joran is not on Aruba?"   Seems Destiny has Aruba's number. LOL  Cowards!  All of them!

Lala's...don't know about having anyones number Wink....but I do know when I hear someone going into panic mode after a question out of the blue, they were not prepared for...I find I get more info working left field, than going to the prepared statements of the puppet masters...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: February 28, 2008, 12:11:19 PM »

St Louis Stands By The Girl!!!!
We wil be there at the Tourism Convention in a peaceful protest of Aruba WITH the support of the St Charles Police Dept on Sunday March 9th.
They are contacting the Convention Center for us to work out a plan AND making a personal visit to the Aruba Booth to let them know the Police Dept is aware of our presence and as long as we follow the protest plan, they can call them all they want, we will have no problems with the police.
The Captain also said to send Blessings to the Family and if he were allowed, he would be there with us holding up a sign saying Boycott Aruba!!! He is well aware of Natalee's story!!

Ecxellent!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: February 28, 2008, 12:13:20 PM »

Good morning all ya'll.

I forgot to apologize for that Fbomb I dropped last night.  Won't happen again.

No problem...sometimes a little cayenne is good! 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: February 28, 2008, 12:17:03 PM »

So far only the gossipy type papers/sites have reported about Joran being in the mental institution, with only Bon Dia as the source.
None of the "serious" papers sites (Volkskrant/NRC/AD/NOS) have mentioned it on their site so far.

http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/nederland/artikel/asp/artnr/194921/index.html

Elsevier also. still with Bon Dia as the source.
maybe NRC will bring it too. but i doubt Volkskrant/AD/NOS/Trouw for now.

i hope jvds calls in to Pauw/Witteman this evening. 

You are such a hoot caesu!!!

Having problems with the site so I'm posting with quote...sorry!

Jorans lawyer Bert de Rooij doesn't confirm or deny. He does say that Joran is at the same place he has been since the Peter R. de Vries Show. So maybe he hasn't been in a clinic or maybe he's been there all along or there was just a visit?
Jorans grandmother doesn't know anything about it but hasn't been in contact with Joran, Paul or Anita recently.

where did you get this from?
haven't read this anywhere else.

general consensus is that he is indeed in a nut house
i myself doubt it though. probably only had a appointment with psych.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: February 28, 2008, 12:18:44 PM »

So far only the gossipy type papers/sites have reported about Joran being in the mental institution, with only Bon Dia as the source.
None of the "serious" papers sites (Volkskrant/NRC/AD/NOS) have mentioned it on their site so far.

Jorans lawyer Bert de Rooij doesn't confirm or deny. He does say that Joran is at the same place he has been since the Peter R. de Vries Show. So maybe he hasn't been in a clinic or maybe he's been there all along or there was just a visit?
Jorans grandmother doesn't know anything about it but hasn't been in contact with Joran, Paul or Anita recently.

A nut house is probably the only place that would rent him a room.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: February 28, 2008, 12:21:37 PM »

Good morning all ya'll.

I forgot to apologize for that Fbomb I dropped last night.  Won't happen again.

Awww.  I miss all the good stuff.

(I try not to post when I'm pizzed off, but sometimes ya just gotta say what's on your mind!)

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: February 28, 2008, 12:46:24 PM »

Tv Interview with Hans Mos in Dutch..Can someone please tell us if he says anything interesting?

He talks about the persistence search says they they re looking for a needle in a haystack. He says its a difficult search assuming the needle and haystack even exist. Then he starts to grill the media about interfering with the investigation.
In the last part he talks about how unfair it is that aruba suffers in terms of tourism. Aruba he says is the safest place to vacation in the carribean. He feels it is unfair aruba is beeing punished because they have not solved this one case.

Why is he so worried about tourism he's a magistrate and should be impartial to these things

Jossy Mansur comprehends the reason that tourism has declined over the past three years.  Hans Mos does not get it!

Janet

+++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Mansur:

People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

It seems to me at least....the Persistence search has chapped some Aruban Asses pretty raw....wonder why?

Considering that Gerold Dompig was instrumental in diverting Dave Holloway and Tim Miller's attention away from the landfill to the current search area ... it is unbelieveable that Hans Mos is negating a positive outcome.

It should be remembered that in October, 2005 Gerold Dompig's official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation implied that his words were derived from a foundation of accumulated inside knowledge.

Janet

+++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 26, 2008

Tim: ... In fact Chief Dompig told me 2-1/2 years ago in October when we was at the landfill that we needed to be out in the water, and he felt as though Natalee was put in a crab trap or some type of container.
Transcript - Heli (RU)

Tim Miller
DATELINE
February 22, 2008

The deputy police chief saw Tim Miller and Dave Holloway and shared a hunch.

Tim Miller: And said, "There's no need for you all to be searching the landfill anymore." He said, "I think you all need to be out in the sea, three to five miles."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/3/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: February 28, 2008, 12:53:30 PM »

Janet

+++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Mansur:

Considering that Gerold Dompig was instrumental in diverting Dave Holloway and Tim Miller's attention away from the landfill to the current search area ... it is unbelieveable that Hans Mos is negating a positive outcome.

It should be remembered that in October, 2005 Gerold Dompig's official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation implied that his words were derived from a foundation of accumulated inside knowledge.

Janet

+++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 26, 2008

Tim: ... In fact Chief Dompig told me 2-1/2 years ago in October when we was at the landfill that we needed to be out in the water, and he felt as though Natalee was put in a crab trap or some type of container.
Transcript - Heli (RU)

Tim Miller
DATELINE
February 22, 2008

Tim Miller: And said, "There's no need for you all to be searching the landfill anymore." He said, "I think you all need to be out in the sea, three to five miles."

Yes Janet...now that the search is going in the direction, on advice of Chief Dompig's considerable amount of supposedly valid info....the Persistence has Mos's panties in a wad....hmmmmmmmm...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #211 on: February 28, 2008, 12:53:41 PM »

O/T sort of......Here is a follow up to the mystery plane that landed in Bonaire lat week. I remember someone posted the report, so here is the followup>>

Suspects small airplane ran in
KRALENDIJK – The police arrested the two persons that landed in Bonaire with a pleasure aircraft last week Wednesday.  The 37-year old Canadian pilot A.T. was arrested yesterday afternoon at the airport and the 30-year old woman that accompanied him on this trip was arrested in a hotel in Playa Pariba.   

The police heard last week Wednesday that a small aircraft with drugs on board was on her way to Bonaire.  When the police arrived, they learned that the special Tubine Legend had already landed a few hours earlier and that the two passengers had left the airport.  The Public Prosecutor had then attached the aircraft that took off from Isla Margarita.  Nothing was found on the two persons arrested.  They remain in custody for further investigation.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2008, 12:58:41 PM »

Janet

+++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Mansur:

Janet

+++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 26, 2008

Transcript - Heli (RU)

Tim Miller
DATELINE
February 22, 2008

I am at a loss of positive things to say about Mos. If you are the prosecutor of a high profile case that is costing your country millions of dollars, allegedly, and the case has a suspect who has confessed twice, and the missing ingredient is the body, why would you not be doing all you can do to assist a boat with the sophistication that the Persistence has to complete a search that was not possible with Aruban equipment, He should be thrilled that someone has donated as much as they have towards the search and be beating the bushes to fund the rest of the search by the Persistence. Why would you not be thrilled that a journalist gathered the admissable evidence that Peter did? Peter clarified things for the people of Aruba and the Persistence is there to serve Aruba, but they need Aruba to fund approximately 25% of the search. And they probably can give Aruba material that is evidence for previously unsolved cases.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: February 28, 2008, 01:00:04 PM »

Janet

+++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Mansur:

Janet

+++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 26, 2008

Transcript - Heli (RU)

Tim Miller
DATELINE
February 22, 2008

Since I consider you the Monkey Librarian around here...would you happen to know the exact date that Dompig told this to Tim Miller?  I am comparing notes to something. TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2008, 01:06:56 PM »

Posted by HannieC at RU: 

Hi MF, 

Do you know anything about Lorenzo's ex gf retracting her statement, so now he hasn't got an alibi for that night?

Or is that also a rumor?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: February 28, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »

Posted by Glenda/Renfro at RU when asked about Joran being in a Psychiatric Hosp (keep in mind Renfro works for Arubatoday which is owned by BonDia):

My sources say Bon Dia is incorrect!
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: February 28, 2008, 01:10:49 PM »

I work for a newsprogramme in the Netherlands; we've called them to check the story. I haven't spoken to them myself but a colleague of mine.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: February 28, 2008, 01:14:24 PM »

Janet

+++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Mansur:

Janet

+++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 26, 2008

Transcript - Heli (RU)

Tim Miller
DATELINE
February 22, 2008

I am at a loss of positive things to say about Mos. If you are the prosecutor of a high profile case that is costing your country millions of dollars, allegedly, and the case has a suspect who has confessed twice, and the missing ingredient is the body, why would you not be doing all you can do to assist a boat with the sophistication that the Persistence has to complete a search that was not possible with Aruban equipment, He should be thrilled that someone has donated as much as they have towards the search and be beating the bushes to fund the rest of the search by the Persistence. Why would you not be thrilled that a journalist gathered the admissable evidence that Peter did? Peter clarified things for the people of Aruba and the Persistence is there to serve Aruba, but they need Aruba to fund approximately 25% of the search. And they probably can give Aruba material that is evidence for previously unsolved cases.

It's simple.  Someone does not want them solved!

Existence is futile.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: February 28, 2008, 01:18:02 PM »

I work for a newsprogramme in the Netherlands; we've called them to check the story. I haven't spoken to them myself but a colleague of mine.

Who have you called?
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: February 28, 2008, 01:18:38 PM »

Posted by HannieC at RU: 

Hi MF, 

Do you know anything about Lorenzo's ex gf retracting her statement, so now he hasn't got an alibi for that night?

Or is that also a rumor?

Ooops!  That will ruin your day lorenzo.

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.