April 19, 2024, 03:18:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536458 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: February 28, 2008, 01:18:48 PM »

So far only the gossipy type papers/sites have reported about Joran being in the mental institution, with only Bon Dia as the source.
None of the "serious" papers sites (Volkskrant/NRC/AD/NOS) have mentioned it on their site so far.

http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/nederland/artikel/asp/artnr/194921/index.html

Elsevier also. still with Bon Dia as the source.
maybe NRC will bring it too. but i doubt Volkskrant/AD/NOS/Trouw for now.

i hope jvds calls in to Pauw/Witteman this evening. 

You are such a hoot caesu!!!

Having problems with the site so I'm posting with quote...sorry!

Jorans lawyer Bert de Rooij doesn't confirm or deny. He does say that Joran is at the same place he has been since the Peter R. de Vries Show. So maybe he hasn't been in a clinic or maybe he's been there all along or there was just a visit?
Jorans grandmother doesn't know anything about it but hasn't been in contact with Joran, Paul or Anita recently.

where did you get this from?
haven't read this anywhere else.

general consensus is that he is indeed in a nut house
i myself doubt it though. probably only had a appointment with psych.

A nut house is probably the only place that would rent him a room.

He has lived in a nut house since the day he was born!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: February 28, 2008, 01:22:31 PM »

Janet
Throw me a bone here...please.  Janet?   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: February 28, 2008, 01:25:20 PM »

Tv Interview with Hans Mos in Dutch..Can someone please tell us if he says anything interesting?

Hans Mos praat over zaak 'Natalee Holloway'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxrrK53GOOA

He talks about the persistence search says they they re looking for a needle in a haystack. He says its a difficult search assuming the needle and haystack even exist. Then he starts to grill the media about interfering with the investigation.
In the last part he talks about how unfair it is that aruba suffers in terms of tourism. Aruba he says is the safest place to vacation in the carribean. He feels it is unfair aruba is beeing punished because they have not solved this one case.

Why is he so worried about tourism he's a magistrate and should be impartial to these things

Thank you *******.  Thank you JE.

Jossy Mansur comprehends the reason that tourism has declined over the past three years.  Hans Mos does not get it!

Janet

+++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Mansur:

People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

It seems to me at least....the Persistence search has chapped some Aruban Asses pretty raw....wonder why?

Considering that Gerold Dompig was instrumental in diverting Dave Holloway and Tim Miller's attention away from the landfill to the current search area ... it is unbelieveable that Hans Mos is negating a positive outcome.

It should be remembered that in October, 2005 Gerold Dompig's official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation implied that his words were derived from a foundation of accumulated inside knowledge.

Janet

+++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 26, 2008

Tim: ... In fact Chief Dompig told me 2-1/2 years ago in October when we was at the landfill that we needed to be out in the water, and he felt as though Natalee was put in a crab trap or some type of container.
Transcript - Heli (RU)

Tim Miller
DATELINE
February 22, 2008

The deputy police chief saw Tim Miller and Dave Holloway and shared a hunch.

Tim Miller: And said, "There's no need for you all to be searching the landfill anymore." He said, "I think you all need to be out in the sea, three to five miles."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/3/

I am at a loss of positive things to say about Mos. If you are the prosecutor of a high profile case that is costing your country millions of dollars, allegedly, and the case has a suspect who has confessed twice, and the missing ingredient is the body, why would you not be doing all you can do to assist a boat with the sophistication that the Persistence has to complete a search that was not possible with Aruban equipment, He should be thrilled that someone has donated as much as they have towards the search and be beating the bushes to fund the rest of the search by the Persistence. Why would you not be thrilled that a journalist gathered the admissable evidence that Peter did? Peter clarified things for the people of Aruba and the Persistence is there to serve Aruba, but they need Aruba to fund approximately 25% of the search. And they probably can give Aruba material that is evidence for previously unsolved cases.

It's simple.  Someone does not want them solved!

True,True...There's probably stuff everywhere out there,on the island,under the island,etc,etc,etc.The more they search,the likelyhood of them finding Natalee,and or someone else or something else gets even bigger!!Keepthefaith.Justice will be served one way or another...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: February 28, 2008, 01:26:27 PM »

So far only the gossipy type papers/sites have reported about Joran being in the mental institution, with only Bon Dia as the source.
None of the "serious" papers sites (Volkskrant/NRC/AD/NOS) have mentioned it on their site so far.

Jorans lawyer Bert de Rooij doesn't confirm or deny. He does say that Joran is at the same place he has been since the Peter R. de Vries Show. So maybe he hasn't been in a clinic or maybe he's been there all along or there was just a visit?
Jorans grandmother doesn't know anything about it but hasn't been in contact with Joran, Paul or Anita recently.

He has lived in a nut house since the day he was born!

Where's nurse Ratched when you need her......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: February 28, 2008, 01:28:37 PM »

Tv Interview with Hans Mos in Dutch..Can someone please tell us if he says anything interesting?

He talks about the persistence search says they they re looking for a needle in a haystack. He says its a difficult search assuming the needle and haystack even exist. Then he starts to grill the media about interfering with the investigation.
In the last part he talks about how unfair it is that aruba suffers in terms of tourism. Aruba he says is the safest place to vacation in the carribean. He feels it is unfair aruba is beeing punished because they have not solved this one case.

Why is he so worried about tourism he's a magistrate and should be impartial to these things

Jossy Mansur comprehends the reason that tourism has declined over the past three years.  Hans Mos does not get it!

Janet

+++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Mansur:

People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

It seems to me at least....the Persistence search has chapped some Aruban Asses pretty raw....wonder why?

Considering that Gerold Dompig was instrumental in diverting Dave Holloway and Tim Miller's attention away from the landfill to the current search area ... it is unbelieveable that Hans Mos is negating a positive outcome.

It should be remembered that in October, 2005 Gerold Dompig's official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation implied that his words were derived from a foundation of accumulated inside knowledge.

Janet

+++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 26, 2008

Tim: ... In fact Chief Dompig told me 2-1/2 years ago in October when we was at the landfill that we needed to be out in the water, and he felt as though Natalee was put in a crab trap or some type of container.
Transcript - Heli (RU)

Tim Miller
DATELINE
February 22, 2008

Tim Miller: And said, "There's no need for you all to be searching the landfill anymore." He said, "I think you all need to be out in the sea, three to five miles."

I am at a loss of positive things to say about Mos. If you are the prosecutor of a high profile case that is costing your country millions of dollars, allegedly, and the case has a suspect who has confessed twice, and the missing ingredient is the body, why would you not be doing all you can do to assist a boat with the sophistication that the Persistence has to complete a search that was not possible with Aruban equipment, He should be thrilled that someone has donated as much as they have towards the search and be beating the bushes to fund the rest of the search by the Persistence. Why would you not be thrilled that a journalist gathered the admissable evidence that Peter did? Peter clarified things for the people of Aruba and the Persistence is there to serve Aruba, but they need Aruba to fund approximately 25% of the search. And they probably can give Aruba material that is evidence for previously unsolved cases.

There are no unsolved murder cases on aruba. In that interview he says that all murder cases from the last 5 years have been solved except this one
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: February 28, 2008, 01:34:55 PM »

I work for a newsprogramme in the Netherlands; we've called them to check the story. I haven't spoken to them myself but a colleague of mine.

Who have you called?

We've called Bert de Rooij & his grandmother mrs. Hugen. We've also got the telephonenumbers of Joran, his parents etc. but we haven't called them (as far as I can see in our agenda); probably because they don't really pick up their phones these days Wink
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: February 28, 2008, 01:37:14 PM »

Janet

+++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Mansur:

Janet

+++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 26, 2008

Transcript - Heli (RU)

Tim Miller
DATELINE
February 22, 2008

There are no unsolved murder cases on aruba. In that interview he says that all murder cases from the last 5 years have been solved except this one

That's a very telling statistic.You solve them all except for this one.Someone with a lot of pull on Danger Island must have been involved in this one ya think?????????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: February 28, 2008, 01:37:26 PM »

I work for a newsprogramme in the Netherlands; we've called them to check the story. I haven't spoken to them myself but a colleague of mine.

Who have you called?

We've called Bert de Rooij & his grandmother mrs. Hugen. We've also got the telephonenumbers of Joran, his parents etc. but we haven't called them (as far as I can see in our agenda); probably because they don't really pick up their phones these days Wink

Ok, thanks for the info.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 28, 2008, 01:39:06 PM »

We are a GO for the St. Louis Travel Show protest on March 9th.....

Join us and be a voice for Natalee

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2656.0

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: February 28, 2008, 01:53:17 PM »

A few old chestnuts that every Aruban official should know and understand (in no particular order).

UP S***T'S CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE

SOL - S**T OUT OF LUCK

A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

THE S**T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN

ALL HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK LOOSE

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES

BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 28, 2008, 01:54:24 PM »

"There are no unsolved murder cases on Aruba".  Could it be that what is really a murder has been called a suicide?   (think of those poor souls we have seen hanging by their necks, with one hand in their pocket that have been called suicide)   And how many people are missing?  That wouldn't count toward the murder statistic either.  Cover up.  Cover up.  Cookin' the books.  Skew the statistics.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: February 28, 2008, 01:57:32 PM »

"There are no unsolved murder cases on Aruba".  Could it be that what is really a murder has been called a suicide?   (think of those poor souls we have seen hanging by their necks, with one hand in their pocket that have been called suicide)   And how many people are missing?  That wouldn't count toward the murder statistic either.  Cover up.  Cover up.  Cookin' the books.  Skew the statistics.

You took the words right out of my fingers!

Lets not forget the dismembered folks who died from natural causes!!!  Like bleeding out is a natural cause????

Existence is futile.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: February 28, 2008, 02:00:36 PM »

Lets not forget the dismembered folks who died from natural causes!!!  Like bleeding out is a natural cause????

Wonder how many "drowings" were also really murders?  How many died by "drug overdose" and it was murder?  It's endless...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: February 28, 2008, 02:01:32 PM »

We are a GO for the St. Louis Travel Show protest on March 9th.....

Join us and be a voice for Natalee

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2656.0

Great news Sunny!
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: February 28, 2008, 02:08:11 PM »

Hans Mos actually says "all cases in which people have been killed" in the past 3 to 4 years have been solved
he does not say murdered. Oops translation mistake
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: February 28, 2008, 02:10:24 PM »

I could comprehend the defence being apprehensive ... I could understand those behind the coverup distancing Joran and Paulus from implication being apprehensive but ... THE PROSECUTOR ... THE ADVOCATE FOR THE VICTIM???

I believe that the coverup in the so-called Aruban investigation includes the "powers that be" within the ALE ... the prosecutors office ... the Justice Department ... the Dutch/Aruban governments and ... the judiciary.  There has never been an advocate for Natalee Holloway ... justice for the 18 year old American citizen never stood a chance in Aruban investigation from the getgo.  It has all been about distancing Joran and Paulus from implication.

My belief is that the huge undertaking of the Persistence in international waters should be completely independent from the "powers that be" within the Natalee Holloway investigation to ensure that the sacrificial efforts in the search for Natalee Holloway's remains are not undermine.

When I read that an Aruban Police Dive Team is be used to check out hits ... it greatly concerns me.  When I saw Hans Mos on the DATELINE special being consulted prior to investigating the find of the trap/cage ... it greatly concerns me.

IMO

Sincerely, Janet

+++++++++++

Paulus van der Sloot
NOVA (Twan Huys)
June 28, 2005

JUDICIARY

Reporter (Twan Huys): Which function do you have here at the island? Because many stories go around about that. What is your function?

Paulus van der Sloot: I am a replacing member of the joint court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba [1] and I am appointed for a period of three years, from January the first, 2003, until January the first, 2006.

Reporter (Twan Huys): So, you are replacement judge?

Paulus van der Sloot: Yes.

PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Reporter (Twan Huys): Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?

Paulus van der Sloot: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general [2].

Reporter (Twan Huys): So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

Reporter (Twan Huys): Mrs. Croes.

ARUBAN LAW ENFORCEMENT

Reporter (Twan Huys): Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

Paulus van der Sloot: That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Who was that in your case?

Paulus van der Sloot: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Jan van der Straaten.

Paulus van der Sloot: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

Reporter (Twan Huys): And you know each other very well?

Translation Credit: Dugo - Riehl Worldview

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: February 28, 2008, 02:20:33 PM »

Who have you called?

good work! thanks for the information.

i won't ask which newsprogramme you work for, but any chance they will make an item about jvds and how the investigation went in aruba from the start?

also an item just about scaredmonkeys could be interesting.
i think the dutch public will be amazed if they see how close the monkeys have been following the case using aruban and dutch media. i am very much. extraordinary effort.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: February 28, 2008, 02:27:58 PM »

Posted by HannieC at RU: 

Hi MF, 

Do you know anything about Lorenzo's ex gf retracting her statement, so now he hasn't got an alibi for that night?

Or is that also a rumor?

Have we ever seen Lorenzo's or his GF's statement, if not were can we get it

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 28, 2008, 02:35:21 PM »

Hans Mos actually says "all cases in which people have been killed" in the past 3 to 4 years have been solved
he does not say murdered. Oops translation mistake

That's  the million dollar question, isn't it?  How is it decided a person has been "killed"?  You can be killed when run over by a car.  It could be an accident or it could be murder.  (or even suicide!)  It could be murder and the decision is made to call it an accident.  And therefore it would be called "solved".  In another country in another time in my life, I had a neighbor that had an Indonesian house maid, aged 15.  She was found dead in a dumpster, with signs of cigarette burns, burn from a steam iron, she had been sexually violated and she had been strangled.  The maid had been heard screaming and crying over a period of time, and complaints had been made previous to her being found to no avail.   Guess what?  It was ruled a suicide. Her relatives could do nothing and neither could we, except to shun the family that she worked for.  A British man who worked  security with the police knew the man from the family the maid worked for was guilty, but it didn't matter.  The wife's family had influence.  And so the case was solved.  There is "solved" and there is truth and justice.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: February 28, 2008, 02:39:56 PM »

Hallo...I don't post very often and can't seem to catch up reading one thread....I would like to hear more about this "body dump" that was posted about waaay earlier...and perhaps if there is pertinent info could there be a thread started about it?  If not....that's OK....thanks...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.