March 28, 2024, 11:04:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 533526 times)
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: February 28, 2008, 04:10:17 PM »

Grupo di barco Mericano “Persistance” ta busca den dam na Montserat

ORANJESTAD - Grupo di e barco Mericano “Persistance” ayera a dicidi di drenta dam na Montserat pa asina wak si nan por haya algo. Nan a pone un sonar ultra sofistica cu a base di un software ta lagabo wak tur cos cu tin tanto den e awa cu den e lodo den  un forma tridimencional. Aunke cu e dam ta sumamente seco toch a logra haci un trabou amplio pa asina wak si por encontra algo di Nathalie Holloway. Despues di analisa tur e graphiconan cu nan a logra compila den e dam lo bai wak si ta yega na algo of no.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=858&Itemid=1

Thanks martini.

Could somebody please tell me where on the Island is the Montserat area located.

Thank you.

Janet 

Lala'sMom posted this link to the Simian/Shango thread with a map.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: February 28, 2008, 04:11:27 PM »

ORANJESTAD - Grupo di e barco Mericano “Persistance” ayera a dicidi di drenta dam na Montserat pa asina wak si nan por haya algo. Nan a pone un sonar ultra sofistica cu a base di un software ta lagabo wak tur cos cu tin tanto den e awa cu den e lodo den  un forma tridimencional. Aunke cu e dam ta sumamente seco toch a logra haci un trabou amplio pa asina wak si por encontra algo di Nathalie Holloway. Despues di analisa tur e graphiconan cu nan a logra compila den e dam lo bai wak si ta yega na algo of no.

Thanks martini.

Could somebody please tell me where on the Island is the Montserat area located.

Thank you.

Janet 

Lala'sMom posted this link to the Simian/Shango thread with a map.

Don't forget the link, Jo-An!!!   
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2700
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: February 28, 2008, 04:12:10 PM »

Thanks martini.

Thank you.

Janet 

It s in this area

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: February 28, 2008, 04:14:12 PM »

I get the impression that our Dutch posters have no idea how Smit and Wit have twisted and subverted Justice in Natalee's case. It's almost like Smit and Wit have been acting with impunity in the case and if the whole of their actions were ever made public there would be outrage from one end of the Kingdom to the other. Out of sight out of mind.

They've gotten away with it so far.... let's see if the citizens and authorities of Holland will ever hold these two responsible for the obvious corruption.

When you see the whole scheme launched by these two, you'll wretch.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: February 28, 2008, 04:20:32 PM »

I believe they are using the side scan sonar too!  This is excellent news!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: February 28, 2008, 04:21:11 PM »

We cover news; so that would have to be a backgroundstory (sorry don't know the english term for it; but when I write it down the term seems wrong). But we've been covering this story from the beginning & maybe I could push this kind of item. The role Paul van der Sloot (& 'his friends') has played has been questioned from the very beginning. And of course, with the recent developments, now more than ever.

The problem is I do think that some things on this forum concerning this case are farfetched. And there is so much information - posts that's difficult to get a total realistic view.

Please understand that I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm hoping you will understand where I'm coming from...

look at it from the side of a news program.
this case is so messed up from the start.
peter r. de vries, tried but some say that backfired... they couldn't get jvds re-arrested.

i am sure peter r. de vries will try again from a different angle. and eventually he will succeed.

but a dutch news program will be very very hesitant to touch this case again and go into detail.
most dutch tv programs are made by production companies payed for by broadcasting companies payed for by tax money!

they fear to get it wrong. so i think only peter r. de vries (commercial network channel) will go in to detail again.
regular news programs will just follow peter r., don't take initiative themselves.

but news programs could cover it from a different angle i think, without getting in too much detail about the actual case investigation.

i wish we had a daily program like greta on the record / nancy grace over here...
we don't have 24/7 news networks. then they can get it wrong one day but correct themselves the next day.
if a dutch news program gets it wrong, they are screwed. so that's why they are hesitant i think.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: February 28, 2008, 04:22:57 PM »

Thanks martini.

Thank you.

Janet 

It s in this area

Actually it's in the corner of that yellow lined road and the one labeled Calco.  It is beside the soccer fields and the Lekker Chinese restaurant. If anyone is looking for it.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: February 28, 2008, 04:25:09 PM »

Oops!  I should have said the yellow lined road on the right side of that circle.  The one that is not numbered.  Gosh! I am not good with maps. Sorry.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: February 28, 2008, 04:26:40 PM »

Posted at BFN regarding if Joran is in a Psych Hosp, she emailed Jossy:

Jossy just replied to my email asking his opinion about Joran and a Mental Institution. He said...

"As far as we know, Joran is still in Germany, where he's been ever since he was threatened in Holland."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: February 28, 2008, 04:33:27 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST(I neglected to tell you about this one earlier  ):

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/28/aum-sleuths-take-a-look-at-natalee-holloway-missing-in-aruba-case-hint-go-to-scared-monkeys-premeditated/

AUM sleuths Take a look at Natalee Holloway Missing in Aruba Case … Hint, Go to Scared Monkeys … Premeditated
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: February 28, 2008, 04:34:45 PM »

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: February 28, 2008, 04:38:13 PM »

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

It looks like its about to sink!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: February 28, 2008, 04:38:19 PM »

What is the story encompassing this search.  Has it anything to do with the Natalee Holloway case?

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++++++

Thursday, 28 February 2008 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: February 28, 2008, 04:38:24 PM »

We cover news; so that would have to be a backgroundstory (sorry don't know the english term for it; but when I write it down the term seems wrong). But we've been covering this story from the beginning & maybe I could push this kind of item. The role Paul van der Sloot (& 'his friends') has played has been questioned from the very beginning. And of course, with the recent developments, now more than ever.

The problem is I do think that some things on this forum concerning this case are farfetched. And there is so much information - posts that's difficult to get a total realistic view.

Please understand that I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm hoping you will understand where I'm coming from...

That freaking island is "far-fetched."  Think about it.  They kill a young girl, confess, and make the girl and the family a victim.  No, we are not far-fetched.  They and their devil's spawn are far-fetched.  Those locals have to kiss azz (they think) to survive.  That must be hell on earth.  I wouldn't put it past that hospital there to be into selling body parts.  That would sound far-fetched anywhere but Aruba.      Jack b
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: February 28, 2008, 04:41:14 PM »

Thank you Oceanexplorer.

You responded to my queries prior to me submitting my post.  Amazing!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 28, 2008, 04:43:03 PM »

It s in this area

Actually it's in the corner of that yellow lined road and the one labeled Calco.  It is beside the soccer fields and the Lekker Chinese restaurant. If anyone is looking for it.
[/quote]

Thank you Lala'sMom.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: February 28, 2008, 04:44:15 PM »

Hey Ocean,
Did anything look promising?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: February 28, 2008, 04:46:09 PM »

The pond search was conducted to rule out a local pond that was one of the only ponds in the area not searched to date.  We were dockside (26-Feb) due to weather and couldn't do much so we did the pond sonar search.  It's good to have the technology on board to complete something like that quickly while we're local.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: February 28, 2008, 04:47:16 PM »

Oceanexplorer - do you know if they are still searching that area today or did they finish up yesterday?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 28, 2008, 04:50:47 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU regarding the Bondia article about Joran being in Psychiatric care:

Devastating to say the least! I was told that the author of the report confirmed that he had 3 sources for the story and that one of them confirmed it with Joran's family.

Another reporter has since spoke the the v/d Sloots who deny the validity of this article

P.S. Glenda's comment "devistating was in reaction to MF more or less saying that Bondia is worse than Diario since they haven't retracted it"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.