April 18, 2024, 09:54:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536406 times)
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: February 28, 2008, 04:52:04 PM »

I believe they are using the side scan sonar too!  This is excellent news!

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

Hey Ocean,
Did anything look promising?

I don't think so from what I heard from the field... but I haven't looked at the data yet.  I'm getting caught up with the data collected while I've been off the boat.  I'll look at the scanning sonar data later this evening.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: February 28, 2008, 04:52:39 PM »

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

It looks like its about to sink!!

It sort of looks like a bathtub.  Reminds me of kids playing on a lake in a homemade little boat.  We thank them so much though.  Now that is brave.  God only knows what is in that water.  Maybe even Joran's cousin jaws or his grand cousin leviathan.      j/b  (now is that far-fetched or what?)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: February 28, 2008, 04:56:39 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

In Diario today-

Nothing about the Persistence.
Nothing about the money seeking ad.
And nothing about the 'crew' searching on land, in dams and the sand dunes, instead of the ocean, where Tim Millerlight assured us that Natalee would be.

So, I guess some are not believing in Joran's "confession" either.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: February 28, 2008, 04:57:38 PM »

It looks like its about to sink!!

It sort of looks like a bathtub.  Reminds me of kids playing on a lake in a homemade little boat.  We thank them so much though.  Now that is brave.  God only knows what is in that water.  Maybe even Joran's cousin jaws or his grand cousin leviathan.      j/b  (now is that far-fetched or what?)

i can imagine that when they're back on the shore, tony folds the boat up and puts it in his pocket.
dennisintn
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: February 28, 2008, 04:58:56 PM »

Hey Ocean,
Did anything look promising?

I don't think so from what I heard from the field... but I haven't looked at the data yet.  I'm getting caught up with the data collected while I've been off the boat.  I'll look at the scanning sonar data later this evening.

What are you doing off the boat?  You know you need to be there.
We are depending on you the most of anybody.
It will take forever for you to get your sea legs again.
Are you wearing your sunscreen?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: February 28, 2008, 05:01:26 PM »

Again, this was done to rule out the pond that wasn't previously searched while we were waiting on weather dockside with the Persistence.  I was personally greatful of the guys who went on this search because it's very tiring work.  Other than lugging all the gear and boat to the site, it's tiring repeatedly raising and lowering the sonar and clump weights it uses (all day in the sun). 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: February 28, 2008, 05:02:23 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

In Diario today-

And nothing about the 'crew' searching on land, in dams and the sand dunes, instead of the ocean, where Tim Millerlight assured us that Natalee would be.

They don't like surprises over there do they? LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: February 28, 2008, 05:05:00 PM »

Again, this was done to rule out the pond that wasn't previously searched while we were waiting on weather dockside with the Persistence.  I was personally greatful of the guys who went on this search because it's very tiring work.  Other than lugging all the gear and boat to the site, it's tiring repeatedly raising and lowering the sonar and clump weights it uses (all day in the sun). 

I'm thankful they were able to search this pond that wasn't previously searched.  Please know that we appreciate all you guys are doing in Aruba.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: February 28, 2008, 05:06:24 PM »

You're work truly is appreciated.Only if the Aruban authorities had the morals and values of the crew of the  persistence.Thank you for your work.You,as well as the crew of the persistence truly are a blessing to the people around you!Our prayers are always with you.

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: February 28, 2008, 05:13:55 PM »

Please extend our thanks to those guys for taking the time to check it out.  Also, thanks to all of you for the hard work and dedication each of you have shown for Natalee and her family.  God has bountiful blessings in store for each of you.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: February 28, 2008, 05:17:34 PM »

You're work truly is appreciated.Only if the Aruban authorities had the morals and values of the crew of the  persistence.Thank you for your work.You,as well as the crew of the persistence truly are a blessing to the people around you!Our prayers are always with you.

Keepthefaith

and then seeing hans mos on telearuba tv yesterday talking about that the money is running out for the ocean search.
wel bloody hell transfer some money from the always most important economy ministry (tourism) to the presistence!!!
it is in the islands interest that this case finally gets solved or am i mistaken.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #291 on: February 28, 2008, 05:20:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Just got home again...called hit 94 FM Aruba...only got a woman who only speaks Spanish...I speak some Spanish...we got around the language barriers pretty well...she did inform me that JORAN IS ON ARUBA WITH MAMA E PAPA is en cu casa de Mama e Papa...ahora...right now...so I gues this means from what she told me...Joran is at home with Mama and Papa Sloot....making some other calls trying to confirm this...the number I called is 011 297 582 8094...Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: February 28, 2008, 05:22:55 PM »

Peter has a new column, at his Dutch site, regarding Patrick:

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/

He always says he's been a crime investigator for 30 yrs..........LOL......must have started as a baby.......
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: February 28, 2008, 05:24:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Just got home again...called hit 94 FM Aruba...only got a woman who only speaks Spanish...I speak some Spanish...we got around the language barriers pretty well...she did inform me that JORAN IS ON ARUBA WITH MAMA E PAPA is en cu casa de Mama e Papa...ahora...right now...so I gues this means from what she told me...Joran is at home with Mama and Papa Sloot....making some other calls trying to confirm this...the number I called is 011 297 582 8094...Destiny

The psychics are probably giving therapy....with filming by Renee.......for the big compensation case.   
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: February 28, 2008, 05:25:50 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

In Diario today-

The best thing the ignorant asswipe that wrote this message could ever hope for is that he never needs the services of the international hero Tim Miller.

Judging by their lack of reasoning skills, it is very probable that they just might need him to locate their head which is obviously inserted far up their own ass.  If they are lucky enough, Tim Miller will bring his ground penatrating radar and possibly a dive team to locate and recover the pea brain from their own mudhole.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #295 on: February 28, 2008, 05:32:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

You could call the sloots direct they re in the aruban phone book LOL
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: February 28, 2008, 05:35:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Well...gimme the dang number....LOL

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: February 28, 2008, 05:35:44 PM »

Keepthefaith

and then seeing hans mos on telearuba tv yesterday talking about that the money is running out for the ocean search.
wel bloody hell transfer some money from the always most important economy ministry (tourism) to the presistence!!!
it is in the islands interest that this case finally gets solved or am i mistaken.

Very simple step towards a little restoration of the image i call Danger Island.They should fund all searches which they have neglected to do.Wonder why?What do the have to hide??Bodies,drugs.Makes you really wonder.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: February 28, 2008, 05:36:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

The psychics are probably giving therapy....with filming by Renee.......for the big compensation case.   

Bwwaahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #299 on: February 28, 2008, 05:39:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Well...gimme the dang number....LOL

http://arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?ListingAgentFormat=eSUPE&name=sloot&Submit=Search&group1=Person
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.