April 30, 2024, 06:02:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 538301 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: February 28, 2008, 09:08:48 PM »

Holloway searchers need help
Thursday, February 28, 2008 | 7:42 PM
  By Cynthia Cisneros

KEMAH, TX (KTRK) -- It's been almost three years since Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba on a class trip.

But searchers have not given up hope.

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.

The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.
Story continues below
Advertisement

"I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions. "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."

The Persistence has been used every day since November to survey the ocean floor near Aruba. It uses remote operated vehicles, called ROVs, to sweep the ocean depths. What they've been able to accomplish is astounding.

"By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said. "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."

Natalee Holloway traveled to Aruba two years ago to celebrate her high school graduation and disappeared. Natalee was last seen with Joran Van der Sloot who says he does not know what happened to her.

Schafer made a fortune in the deep sea diving business for oil rig removal and installation. He had access to unique technology and a team of experts that could find just about anything.

"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help, click here.

- Headlines at a glance
(Copyright ©2008 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

Thank you bluwaters.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: February 28, 2008, 09:10:49 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU: 

I meant this Iquitos:

"After having consultated the people surrounding my client the decission has been made that I will not confirm the report nor deny it. Due to their explicit wishes I will no not let out anything about this", according to de Rooij.

De Rooij is Joran's lawyer, Joran is an adult, why should he talk this through with anyone other then his client.

"after having consultated the people surrounding my client".
Very telling, and very stupid choice of words for a lawyer who does not want to let out anything about this. IMO

Klaas ... as Hans Mos implied in his defence of Joran ... "He is only a boy".

Janet

+++++++++++

AMIGOE
February 9, 2008

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot

The OM is also of the opinion that yesterday’s words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes were premature.  Croes wants to declare Joran van der Sloot persona non grate.

The boy is not convicted yet; besides, there are a whole lot of judicial hurdles ahead, before he can be refused admission to Aruba. He is legally admitted anyway”, was the reaction of the OM
http://www.amigoe.com/english/

And Natalee was only a girl, who met a violent end to her life at the hands of that boy. And Beth is only a grieving mother, who has been in a living hell for 3 years, due to the acts of that boy. And the Aruban citizens are suffering trying to put food on their table, clothes on their backs, and money in the hands of their children due to the acts of that boy, as Hans affectionately and sympathetically describes Joran.

Well Hans, if he is just a boy to you, why not do your duty as a man, a father, and a professional and help the boy. Correct him, punish him, and instruct him in the proper path to grow from a boy to a man. He has begged for help, confessed twice, and is now under psychiatric care all because he is being denied the help he needs and has asked for.

The boy just needs a man in his life who loves him enough to teach him right from wrong. A man who cares enough to correct his behavior, not out of hatred, but out of love and a desire to help Joran get right with his life.

The trouble Hans and Paulus, you two are acting like just boys as well, and at your age it makes you look pretty pathetic. Grow up and act your age, be the men that Joran needs.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: February 28, 2008, 09:14:49 PM »

I know JE and you should see the interviews he did in english when they were first arrested with his major new evidence as it looked like this was all over. He did a complete 180 after that and his involvement is very sinister. He is a DUtch citizen and I do not understand what the Dutch Govt is doing.

Hans Mos was hired to put on a show, one last heroic act to "prove they did all they could." He played it brilliantly until Peter forced their hand with Joran's confession. Now he's trying to explain away the confession. It's all a circus act and Hans is the Ring Leader. He is no better than Karin Jannsen, who with Jan Van der Straten did everything in their power to wreck the case so Joran and Paulus could go free.

Dayhiker --

You could not have said it any better.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: February 28, 2008, 09:16:11 PM »

Holloway searchers need help
Thursday, February 28, 2008 | 7:42 PM
  By Cynthia Cisneros

KEMAH, TX (KTRK) -- It's been almost three years since Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba on a class trip.

But searchers have not given up hope.

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.

The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.
Story continues below
Advertisement

"I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions. "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."

The Persistence has been used every day since November to survey the ocean floor near Aruba. It uses remote operated vehicles, called ROVs, to sweep the ocean depths. What they've been able to accomplish is astounding.

"By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said. "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."

Natalee Holloway traveled to Aruba two years ago to celebrate her high school graduation and disappeared. Natalee was last seen with Joran Van der Sloot who says he does not know what happened to her.

Schafer made a fortune in the deep sea diving business for oil rig removal and installation. He had access to unique technology and a team of experts that could find just about anything.

"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help, click here.

- Headlines at a glance
(Copyright ©2008 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

How many of my fellow brothers and sisters here are from Alabama, specifically in the Birmingham area?  I have an idea of something we need to do, and I would like for all ya'll to help.  I would be more than happy to share this idea with Red/Klass to be included on this.

Let me know, or I'll do it myself!

Existence is futile.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: February 28, 2008, 09:16:42 PM »

They do give him their power thru their vote. They need to figure out that Betico left them a legacy to fulfil, but Rudy is not the leader who will give it to them.

I hope that everyone can pace themselves and keep applying pressure to Joran, as he is the weakest link and he knows what we want to know. He has told us that. He is young and as much as I wish it could be different, it can't be and he is obviously cracking.

And Aruba is sinking, slowly, surely, and significantly. Both are hoping that they can outlast the court of public opinion.

Even if the public dropped this tomorrow, Beth has surely been blessed, and the support is clearly a phenomenon that no one understands, but if it is Gods will for the court to follow this to fruition, it will produce results.

While it is a phenomenon to the experts in the news field, it is simple to those of us who believe, it has been and is the hand of God, for some undisclosed plan, that will be completed and will be good. And for those of us who believe, we realize that the outcome may not even be what we want, but it will be what we need.

We aren't going to drop this fight anytime soon PI! They are caught red handed and we have known this since the beginning. We have all been on this nightmare of a rollercoater ride since the beginning and justice will eventually prevail.

The Aruban's may have voted the MEP into power but I bet they regret it terribly and there has been suspicion of fraud and a corrupt election in 2005. They are so corrupt that the voting could not even be trusted and we have read that the Minister of Justice would be Rudy Croes or his brother like he demanded. It was a no win situation for the Aruban people. The other political party the AVP has stated many times the MEP is all crooked,corrupt crooks. WHere is Tico Croes now? Isnt he the guy that was just sent to prison?
=================================
Since 2005 elections, the MEP has been plagued by constant allegations of corruption and scandals. One such allegation resulted in the removal of selected authorities (related to naturalization and immigration) from the Minister of Justice (Hiacinto (Rudy) Croes) by means of a protocol signed by three Dutch Ministers and the government of Aruba.
Another scandal, which has not resulted in a conviction is related to the Minister of Labour. The Minister, T.F. (Ramon) Lee, was publicly accused by a female aide of sexual harassment.
The latest scandal is the result of a bribery letter, the now infamous "Namdar Letter", exposed by a former MEP aide, Micheal Williams. And another was Minister Candelerio Wever caught with cocaine in Venezuela and 250,000 in cash. Which he used to get his freedom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Aruba

=================================

The petition

The Aruban Government, which is formed by the Movimiento Electoral di Pueblo (MEP) a single party with a majority of 11 out of 21 seats in the Aruban Parliament, has in recent years been marred by dozens of scandals, wide spread corruption, obstruction of justice and violating the rule of law.

In the last five years the Government of Aruba spending has spiraled out of control and the fiscal budget is ficticious at best and the Aruban Government's finances have been in severe disarray as neither the Central Accounting Office or Court of Audit or the Parliament of Aruba are given up to date reliable accounts of government spending.

Against all expert advice from a wide range of government agencies the Aruba Government introduced a sales tax on January 1, 2007, basically to increase revenues to keep up with pork barrel politics based spending.

Corruption is wide spread and whistleblowers are intimated, persecuted and prosecuted, and increasingly criticisms of the Government are no longer tolerated.

The Public Prosecution Service (Office of the Public Prosecutor) has come under attack recently for serving the interests of the corrupt government and shelving all investigations into government officials and mandatories corruption and committed crimes.

Crimes that have so far eluded prosecution include:
1. charges filed for sexual assault against the Minister of Labor, who admitted having sex with the woman who filed the charges,
2. dozens of cases of irregularities committed by MEP party members, appointed officials and cronies
3. physical assault charges by numerous victims of abuse at the hands of MEP party members, elected officials
4. embezzlement, fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud charges against MEP party members or elected officials

In recent months facts have become public indicating a wide scale and systemic corruption in the Aruba Government, which forms a threat to national security, the rule of law and the economic well-being of Aruba.

The MEP party spearheaded by Nelson Orlando Oduber, Prime Minister of Aruba, has now armed repressive measures and intimidation campaign against the Diario Aruba newspaper, several radio and TV stations and all citizens who want to have a recent bribery scandal brought out into the open.

This scandal involves the NY based H.J. Namdar group offering 1 million Aruban florins to the ruling MEP party in exchange for a lucrative real estate deal in a cruise terminal expansion project in Aruba.

The MEP is currently using Chavez like tactics to intimidate all critics, and is trying to crush free speech in Aruba.

The Charter of the Dutch Kingdom grants the Dutch Government wide rangining powers to intervene in Aruba to safeguard and uphold the rule of law base on Article 43 of said Charter.

Article 43. 1. Each of the countries will ensure the observance of the fundamental human
rights and freedoms, the rule of law and the integrity of administration
2. The guarantee of these rights, freedoms, the rule of law and integrity of administration
are Kingdom matters.

This petition serves to ask the Dutch Parliament to have the Dutch Government invoke Article 43 to issue a Royal Decree by which the Aruban Government can be dissolved and new elections called.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/KBAfzettenRegeringAruba/
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 09:25:42 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: February 28, 2008, 09:18:30 PM »

The crew of the Persistence should go right over to Montanja 19 and ask for a donation from the unlimited resources the van der Sloots possess. And maybe the IFA should do a fund raiser. A cookie sale if you will.

and if their not home and actually left due to threats - search the dump again.

just an idea... that's how my mind works.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #426 on: February 28, 2008, 09:18:33 PM »

I just got off the phone with the Aruba Beach Patrol...spoke first with *Gomez*  talked with him before....when I started asking questions re: new search today, and where Joran might be...Gomez passed me off to SGT. Simmons...spoke with him before too, when ******* gave me his number about 2-3 weeks ago....

Talked with Sgt. Simmons about 15 mins...he used to work with LEA for 2 years, before being assigned to Beach Patrol...he said there is a lot of *confusion* on Aruba right now...that he feels bad for both families...he hopes there is a resolution soon...that everyone(in Aruba), doesn't understand what is going on right now on Aruba.  He confirmed that Joran is NOT on Aruba.  He also confirmed the new search in the Monsserat (sp) area and another place he wouldn't tell me...he said Beach Patrol is a division of LEA...but, due to a *new team* of investigators brought in...now on Aruba...the beach patrol has not been included as part of the new team....*I don't know what that means*

I told him that I recieved an underwater photo of a crab trap with very suspicious looking contents, from an un-named person...I told him I didn't know who sent it to me....*was photos posted here yesterday, he does not know about Monkeys* 

He asked me, if he gave me his email addy...if I would send it to him....I told him I only had one photo...and it appeared that was very clear....he seemed *very interested* in getting it....what should I do?

*******....If you want, I'll send you his email addy...you can send him one photo of the six shots from yesterday....and see if it stirs the pot...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #427 on: February 28, 2008, 09:22:01 PM »

Just to clear things up...I have this from a reliable source...the area that was searched with the side scan sonar is in a location known as Monserat.  It had never been searched before yesterday.  It is not Moko dam area.  This area is close to the McDonald's and Palm Beach area. In fact, if Joran really walked home that night..he most likely walked right by this area.  Rolling Eyes
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: February 28, 2008, 09:27:12 PM »

Just to clear things up...I have this from a reliable source...the area that was searched with the side scan sonar is in a location known as Monserat.  It had never been searched before yesterday.  It is not Moko dam area.  This area is close to the McDonald's and Palm Beach area. In fact, if Joran really walked home that night..he most likely walked right by this area.  Rolling Eyes

That sounds about right, Lala's.  I don't think the quarry in Moko has been searched since TES was there in 2005.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: February 28, 2008, 09:29:00 PM »

I just got off the phone with the Aruba Beach Patrol...spoke first with *Gomez*  talked with him before....when I started asking questions re: new search today, and where Joran might be...Gomez passed me off to SGT. Simmons...spoke with him before too, when ******* gave me his number about 2-3 weeks ago....

Talked with Sgt. Simmons about 15 mins...he used to work with LEA for 2 years, before being assigned to Beach Patrol...he said there is a lot of *confusion* on Aruba right now...that he feels bad for both families...he hopes there is a resolution soon...that everyone(in Aruba), doesn't understand what is going on right now on Aruba.  He confirmed that Joran is NOT on Aruba.  He also confirmed the new search in the Monsserat (sp) area and another place he wouldn't tell me...he said Beach Patrol is a division of LEA...but, due to a *new team* of investigators brought in...now on Aruba...the beach patrol has not been included as part of the new team....*I don't know what that means*

I told him that I recieved an underwater photo of a crab trap with very suspicious looking contents, from an un-named person...I told him I didn't know who sent it to me....*was photos posted here yesterday, he does not know about Monkeys* 

He asked me, if he gave me his email addy...if I would send it to him....I told him I only had one photo...and it appeared that was very clear....he seemed *very interested* in getting it....what should I do?

*******....If you want, I'll send you his email addy...you can send him one photo of the six shots from yesterday....and see if it stirs the pot...

You are great!  Way to go!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: February 28, 2008, 09:30:51 PM »

That sounds about right, Lala's.  I don't think the quarry in Moko has been searched since TES was there in 2005.

About right??? I know I am right. LOL  You doubt the Shango...er...me??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 28, 2008, 09:33:23 PM »

Destiny - it might not be a good idea to send him any photos.

Good job getting info out of him!  There is a special team working on the Natalee Holloway case so the Beach Patrol people would not be included in that. 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: February 28, 2008, 09:33:44 PM »

About right??? I know I am right. LOL  You doubt the Shango...er...me??

LOL.  One straight path.........

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: February 28, 2008, 09:35:04 PM »

I think the confusion is one of the articles mentions dam.  Moko, I use as a term for any "swampy pool" area in Aruba.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 09:37:52 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 28, 2008, 09:37:21 PM »

******* and Destiny - I don't think we should be "hand delivering" photos to ALE
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: February 28, 2008, 09:37:25 PM »

Hi Destiny and very nice effort,it is exciting to read your posts! It must have been someone else that gave you his number but I will do anything to help..I'M not sure what to think of those pictures of the trap and I am still confused why all the publicity and fuss if it excluded Natalee. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Also before when I gave you Edwin papito's Commencia's number..That is his number to the Police station not the Tow place. We arent even sure if that is his or not. All we know is he is been in the middle of this Investigation since the beginning. He loves to talk and was the public spokesperson in Aruba.

CONTACT LIJST DIVISIE STAF: (297) 527-2900
PR en Voorlichting

Edwin Comenencia

ext: 975/976

http://www.kparuba.com/contacts.html
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 09:43:19 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: February 28, 2008, 09:40:18 PM »

Destiny - it might not be a good idea to send him any photos.

Good job getting info out of him!  There is a special team working on the Natalee Holloway case so the Beach Patrol people would not be included in that. 

Does anybody know where the special team is from?  Nl, FBI or Aruba's finest.

Good Work, Destiny.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: February 28, 2008, 09:41:07 PM »

******* and Destiny - I don't think we should be "hand delivering" photos to ALE
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: February 28, 2008, 09:43:54 PM »

Papito Towing Services NV         
   Gasparito
9 E    586-1118    
Of    586-2064    
Facsimile    586-2066    

Category:
Automobile Wrecker Service & Towing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: February 28, 2008, 09:44:31 PM »

If the guy wants the photos, he can look them up.
They are all over the place by now.  Don't let your
fingerprints be on them. MOO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.