April 30, 2024, 09:08:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 538308 times)
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: February 28, 2008, 11:19:54 PM »

Klaasend...and All Monkeys...must follow my inner at this point...have kept SM out of all communications at all times...and will continue to do so.....

But, there comes a point, that I must follow my own gut...I do not in anyway, at this poiont, feel that I am in danger....I want real answers.

Please, someone post very soon, the 6 photos that Klaasend posted yesterday....I have chosen to follow my *gut* feelings...I do know what I am doing....
I would sleep on it if I were you.

Thank You...I will...plus need more Monkey input to make final decision...Thank You Again Wink

Why not just send him a link to there there pictures are already posted.  It is less personal that way.  It doesn't even have to be SM since I am fairly certain that the photos have been copied around the web by now.

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: February 28, 2008, 11:20:29 PM »

Destiny, why not just google it and send him to a website that has it posted? 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #502 on: February 28, 2008, 11:20:51 PM »

I just got off the phone with the Aruba Beach Patrol...spoke first with *Gomez*  talked with him before....when I started asking questions re: new search today, and where Joran might be...Gomez passed me off to SGT. Simmons...spoke with him before too, when ******* gave me his number about 2-3 weeks ago....

Talked with Sgt. Simmons about 15 mins...he used to work with LEA for 2 years, before being assigned to Beach Patrol...he said there is a lot of *confusion* on Aruba right now...that he feels bad for both families...he hopes there is a resolution soon...that everyone(in Aruba), doesn't understand what is going on right now on Aruba.  He confirmed that Joran is NOT on Aruba.  He also confirmed the new search in the Monsserat (sp) area and another place he wouldn't tell me...he said Beach Patrol is a division of LEA...but, due to a *new team* of investigators brought in...now on Aruba...the beach patrol has not been included as part of the new team....*I don't know what that means*

I told him that I recieved an underwater photo of a crab trap with very suspicious looking contents, from an un-named person...I told him I didn't know who sent it to me....*was photos posted here yesterday, he does not know about Monkeys* 

He asked me, if he gave me his email addy...if I would send it to him....I told him I only had one photo...and it appeared that was very clear....he seemed *very interested* in getting it....what should I do?

*******....If you want, I'll send you his email addy...you can send him one photo of the six shots from yesterday....and see if it stirs the pot...

Send it!

I agree about not trusting them.  But we can send "something", let them take the bait, then see if we can gather more info.   Begin a 'bond' with somebody, then maybe we can gain something.  This could be a good thing, but also stay safe.   Do we have 'something' to send, without giving out too much?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: February 28, 2008, 11:20:56 PM »

Send him a link to the ones at RU.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: February 28, 2008, 11:21:34 PM »

Good morning! I talked to John this morning and the Persistence continues to do its job!  John also indicated that based on early rumors he is searching water areas on land.  He has equipment that can locate targets in shallow water and figured while he was there they would try to do as much as possible! Please know that John still thinks that the Persistence is in the area where Natalee may be found (if she is indeed out there) however, he wanted to do as much as possible with the information they have!  I thought you may want to know that!

As far as the donations, John hasn't heard anything specifically yet

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: February 28, 2008, 11:21:56 PM »

hi guys,

I don't know if ya'll have seen this yet, but it's a video about the underwater search and how they really need donations to continue. The guy who put out the $1 million has already surpassed that amount a he needs our help...

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

Also, can a monkey point me in the direction of the crab trap photos Destiny just referred to? Is this the same crab trap that had the material that was not Natalee's blouse in it? TIA!

hi Mishy - they are posted on the front page of SM
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: February 28, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »

Todays Bon Dia

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: February 28, 2008, 11:25:16 PM »

Klaasend...and All Monkeys...must follow my inner at this point...have kept SM out of all communications at all times...and will continue to do so.....

But, there comes a point, that I must follow my own gut...I do not in anyway, at this poiont, feel that I am in danger....I want real answers.

Please, someone post very soon, the 6 photos that Klaasend posted yesterday....I have chosen to follow my *gut* feelings...I do know what I am doing....
I would sleep on it if I were you.

Thank You...I will...plus need more Monkey input to make final decision...Thank You Again Wink

Want to play it safe...tell them that your computer got a Virus...had to be reformatted.  everything is lost.

We live in a digital world where loosing a bit is not much but for safegaurd one self..

The new MOSvirus.irc just eat your hard disk and you are foregiven.

Lay low for a couple of days and back on track

CAPS
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: February 28, 2008, 11:25:54 PM »

I don't believe for one minute that some guy that works with ALE doesn't know about this place or any of the other sites.  Call him back and tell him to Google it.  That way you won't get in any trouble.  You wouldn't want to be accused of interfering with an investigation after all we know how hard they are working down there to solve this...in between the frosted flakes parties and the naps.  Rolling Eyes
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #509 on: February 28, 2008, 11:27:03 PM »

I just got off the phone with the Aruba Beach Patrol...spoke first with *Gomez*  talked with him before....when I started asking questions re: new search today, and where Joran might be...Gomez passed me off to SGT. Simmons...spoke with him before too, when ******* gave me his number about 2-3 weeks ago....

Talked with Sgt. Simmons about 15 mins...he used to work with LEA for 2 years, before being assigned to Beach Patrol...he said there is a lot of *confusion* on Aruba right now...that he feels bad for both families...he hopes there is a resolution soon...that everyone(in Aruba), doesn't understand what is going on right now on Aruba.  He confirmed that Joran is NOT on Aruba.  He also confirmed the new search in the Monsserat (sp) area and another place he wouldn't tell me...he said Beach Patrol is a division of LEA...but, due to a *new team* of investigators brought in...now on Aruba...the beach patrol has not been included as part of the new team....*I don't know what that means*

I told him that I recieved an underwater photo of a crab trap with very suspicious looking contents, from an un-named person...I told him I didn't know who sent it to me....*was photos posted here yesterday, he does not know about Monkeys* 

He asked me, if he gave me his email addy...if I would send it to him....I told him I only had one photo...and it appeared that was very clear....he seemed *very interested* in getting it....what should I do?

*******....If you want, I'll send you his email addy...you can send him one photo of the six shots from yesterday....and see if it stirs the pot...

Send it!

I agree about not trusting them.  But we can send "something", let them take the bait, then see if we can gather more info.   Begin a 'bond' with somebody, then maybe we can gain something.  This could be a good thing, but also stay safe.   Do we have 'something' to send, without giving out too much?
Has anyone given any thought to the fact that it could be Natalee and the Persistence has not made it to that particular target yet and this person might use the information to move the trap...after all it is someone that could be a Sloot Lover...Please Just think about it......the person that originally posted the pics might actually be trying to help Natalee's family find Her.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: February 28, 2008, 11:31:24 PM »

Do not sent anything...

I know that for a fact that if they know who you are they will fabricate any thing to put you away....I know that for a fact...so be carfull....

Thank You Sweetie for your very real concern...but, I live in the US...please tell me how *they* can hurt me here...I value your answer...because I know, this is a shitty situation for all trying to help find answers.....

Destiny,

Please be careful. Something tells me that they do have their ways...and are capable of some low down dirty sh*t...

Bring Natalee home...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #511 on: February 28, 2008, 11:34:47 PM »

Send it!

Has anyone given any thought to the fact that it could be Natalee and the Persistence has not made it to that particular target yet and this person might use the information to move the trap...after all it is someone that could be a Sloot Lover...Please Just think about it......the person that originally posted the pics might actually be trying to help Natalee's family find Her.....

Hotping...am going to bed now....have not done anything regarding Simmon's request....will, in our own best interest...follow Monkey advice...even if it means saying no to my *gut* feelings....I know I've been back and forth in my own mind...but there are much better informed people here to let me know what is the right thing to do...sleep well all my fine fine Monkeys...Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: February 28, 2008, 11:35:46 PM »

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

I was not there to listen to the news today...but MOS is upset....

Will do.  Why should he be upset?

Because this is now THE PEOPLE'S INVESTIGATION and he can't do a dam thing about it.

If he will not search, WE WILL search.

If he will not question, WE WILL question.

If he will not bring forth justice, WE WILL bring forth justice.

I believe Mos will soon be out of the picture, I don't know why, but I think it's coming.

I agree Blade.

Hans Mos is really losing it.  Since the airing of the Peter Devries video recording ... the prosecutor is no longer attempting to put a front that he is an advocate for Natalee Holloway.  This is so weird.

Janet

+++++++++++++

AMIGOE
February 9, 2008

<snipped>

The OM has called on the media in a press release not to launch a witch hunt around the Holloway-case and to abstain from investigations of their own.  “The interest for this case seems to degenerate into a witch hunt, whereby several people are being menaced in an intimidated manner”, is the opinion of justice.  To the OM, these practices are ‘unacceptable’.  People are being marked as suspects without any confirmation and menaced as such with all its consequences.  Besides, other than causing big unrest, journalistic investigations harm the criminal investigation, said justice.    “Without wanting to harm the value of free press coverage, justice would like the media to be reserved, exactly for the above reasons.”   

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot

The OM is also of the opinion that yesterday’s words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes were premature.  Croes wants to declare Joran van der Sloot persona non grate.

“The boy is not convicted yet; besides, there are a whole lot of judicial hurdles ahead, before he can be refused admission to Aruba. He is legally admitted anyway”, was the reaction of the OM

<snipped>

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

_______

Tv Interview with Hans Mos in Dutch..Can someone please tell us if he says anything interesting?

Hans Mos praat over zaak 'Natalee Holloway'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxrrK53GOOA

He talks about the persistence search says they they re looking for a needle in a haystack. He says its a difficult search assuming the needle and haystack even exist. Then he starts to grill the media about interfering with the investigation.

In the last part he talks about how unfair it is that aruba suffers in terms of tourism. Aruba he says is the safest place to vacation in the carribean. He feels it is unfair aruba is beeing punished because they have not solved this one case.

Why is he so worried about tourism he's a magistrate and should be impartial to these things

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: February 28, 2008, 11:36:18 PM »

First of all that was a very large trap and not the kind that Art Wood or Tim said was stolen the night Natalee dissapeared. Also that was in only 90 feet of water and someone easily could have dove down there and moved her remains elsewhere if that trap is indeed connected to Natalee. As of right now I have seen nothing that tells me that has anything to do with Natalee.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 11:38:16 PM by Observer » Logged

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #514 on: February 28, 2008, 11:38:40 PM »

Send it!

Hotping...am going to bed now....have not done anything regarding Simmon's request....will, in our own best interest...follow Monkey advice...even if it means saying no to my *gut* feelings....I know I've been back and forth in my own mind...but there are much better informed people here to let me know what is the right thing to do...sleep well all my fine fine Monkeys...Destiny
Good Night Destiny.....Just weigh all the pros and cons.....there's got to be a way to appease Simmons and still have Your foot in the door... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: February 28, 2008, 11:39:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Just got home again...called hit 94 FM Aruba...only got a woman who only speaks Spanish...I speak some Spanish...we got around the language barriers pretty well...she did inform me that JORAN IS ON ARUBA WITH MAMA E PAPA is en cu casa de Mama e Papa...ahora...right now...so I gues this means from what she told me...Joran is at home with Mama and Papa Sloot....making some other calls trying to confirm this...the number I called is 011 297 582 8094...Destiny

You could call the sloots direct they re in the aruban phone book LOL

Well...gimme the dang number....LOL

587-2711

Ask for Dauree.

Fin

Fin,
Love your avi.

I called the above number...no answer...no V-mail

Des,

U have to let it ring twice - hang up and call again.

It is pimp code. lol

Fin

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #516 on: February 28, 2008, 11:39:21 PM »

Destiny, why not just google it and send him to a website that has it posted? 

Because I told him that it was a private photo that someone sent me...how would it look if I sent him a link....this is all new to him...I'm just trying to vie for more info from him....but, Thank You for the suggestion...I wish it were that easy....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: February 28, 2008, 11:39:23 PM »

I don't believe for one minute that some guy that works with ALE doesn't know about this place or any of the other sites.  Call him back and tell him to Google it.  That way you won't get in any trouble.  You wouldn't want to be accused of interfering with an investigation after all we know how hard they are working down there to solve this...in between the frosted flakes parties and the naps.  Rolling Eyes

You are right LALA, they have a room full of intell person sitting and listeting and watching..I know this for a fact.

I say do not make a move. 

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: February 28, 2008, 11:44:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Just got home again...called hit 94 FM Aruba...only got a woman who only speaks Spanish...I speak some Spanish...we got around the language barriers pretty well...she did inform me that JORAN IS ON ARUBA WITH MAMA E PAPA is en cu casa de Mama e Papa...ahora...right now...so I gues this means from what she told me...Joran is at home with Mama and Papa Sloot....making some other calls trying to confirm this...the number I called is 011 297 582 8094...Destiny

You could call the sloots direct they re in the aruban phone book LOL

Well...gimme the dang number....LOL

587-2711

Ask for Dauree.

Fin

Fin,
Love your avi.

I called the above number...no answer...no V-mail

Des,

U have to let it ring twice - hang up and call again.

It is pimp code. lol

Fin

Fin, Today the white pickup was there, it came to visit three times....wonder who was the driver and smoking...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #519 on: February 28, 2008, 11:46:11 PM »

Send it!

You may be right.  I'm feeling Destiny's dilemma here.  A part of me says point them to another site with the pics.  as I'm sure they can get access to them either way.   But there HAS to be some disgruntled Aruban who is not pro-Sloot for what they have done to there island.  I would love to see Destiny gain somebody's trust and get more info. without comprising the case.  It's a catch 22.
But since she is the one who talked to them, she has to use her gut instinct, but be safe, and not compromise the case.  If they have another agenda, they can get those pics anyways.  If not, I would like to see an inside contact.

Destiny,  I feel for ya sweetie.  Follow your heart.  You talked to them and have a better feel than us.  Just be safe and also not jeopordize anything.  But MY gut feeling is, you are very intelligent and have the guts to make these calls, so all I can say is, it's in your hands now.  I back you, no matter what....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.