April 18, 2024, 06:57:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 536381 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: February 29, 2008, 01:23:14 AM »

Hey Red,

Wow, I know it would seem highly ironic but that was harsh, not on the truth but on oceanexplorer.

I totally know where your anger is coming from, but we have to accept anyone and everyone who is moved by this savage injustice.

I think it's more frustration than anything, and I did think they were on it, when the security guards were arrested. That was the last time I'll ever trust anyone in this case again.

I still don't understand, specifically how the media has anything to do with harming the investigation? They never give specifics.

It is Aruba and the van der sloot family in they're attempt to profit and pay for a lawyer to come on television that have fanned the fires.

The day MOS steps out and defends Natalee, then maybe. But right now, any talk of staying away is absurd.

But oceanexplorer, we are honored by your work, I hope you know that and understand.

Frank, I said I appreciated the work they are doing; however, you do not know what was said behind the scenes to me regarding the pics. My comments were more than appropriate and properly addressed.

People should think long and hard before they send me email and check out their own hen house for foxes first.

Sometimes when you are wroking as hard as you can, and a mistake is made as they will be by anyone who works long and hard enough, people sometimes need to let off some steam. I say if the person is really working hard, in the heat of the moment as far as their work is concerned, to not take what they say literally or personally. You know it is not yours or SM's fault that the pictures are out, and we all know it, so why not give the fellow the benefit of the doubt and let what doesn't apply to you or your site blow on by. Everybody lets off steam from time to time, and regardless we should support each other, minimizing the inaccurate and complimenting them on what they are doing a good job at. You have been invaluable as a product and a friend to Beth, and the Persistence is doing the same. Don't let the actions of a third party not here, who caused the whole thing, become a source of irritation between two of Beth's strongest resources.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: February 29, 2008, 01:31:05 AM »

Thank you for addressing those points Red.   

Red is right, this story would have gone away a long time ago if it weren't for people like us NOT ALLOWING it to go away. 

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html
Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
August 11, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the media help or hurt you?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: February 29, 2008, 01:31:38 AM »

Scared Monkeys was standing with the girl on June 1? 2005 and has never taken a break since that time. That is as good as good can get, and I promise you Beth is acutely aware and deeply appreciative, as is her family. Red and his followers are what all good people want to be:) And that is most sincerely felt and believed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: February 29, 2008, 01:35:18 AM »

Red is right, this story would have gone away a long time ago if it weren't for people like us NOT ALLOWING it to go away. 

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html
Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
August 11, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the media help or hurt you?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

Exactly Janet.  If it weren't for the media and people like us very few would even remember Natalee's name.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: February 29, 2008, 01:35:51 AM »

And if Beth did talk to Ross Perot about additional funding for the Persistence, the bug in her ear flew straight from Scared Monkeys to her ear, thanks to the ever ready Klaas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: February 29, 2008, 01:37:45 AM »

I say let's each order a copy of this and send it to the Sloots.  I'd send it to Joran but they may not be allowing him to have sharp objects where he is 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: February 29, 2008, 01:38:41 AM »

And if Beth did talk to Ross Perot about additional funding for the Persistence, the bug in her ear flew straight from Scared Monkeys to her ear, thanks to the ever ready Klaas.

I knew you would get the message to her faster than anyone.  Thanks for passing it along!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: February 29, 2008, 01:40:42 AM »

Mark Purcell??

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: February 29, 2008, 01:42:10 AM »

Mark Purcell??

?  Now why did you have to put that picture in my head this late at night? 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: February 29, 2008, 01:44:16 AM »

Red, all I can say is that I know the Reynolds as well as they know themselves, and you are tops in their book and they will be forever indebted to you for all of your hard work and your friendship. The same for all of the posters. They have not one complaint about you and nothing but praise for you.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: February 29, 2008, 01:46:32 AM »

Its past my bedtime:)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: February 29, 2008, 01:47:31 AM »

I say let's each order a copy of this and send it to the Sloots.  I'd send it to Joran but they may not be allowing him to have sharp objects where he is 

Thats fantastic!! I certainly hope the Misinformation that Aruba has created will not affect the book sales in Holland. I know many in the NL have only seen Rene'e Gielens other side of Aruba and have a pre-conceived Idea about Beth and Natalee that is based on lies. Loving Natalee or Dave's book is such a great way to learn the truth about this case. Something most of Holland has missed out on.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 01:50:15 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: February 29, 2008, 01:47:37 AM »

Hey Red,

Wow, I know it would seem highly ironic but that was harsh, not on the truth but on oceanexplorer.

I totally know where your anger is coming from, but we have to accept anyone and everyone who is moved by this savage injustice.

I think it's more frustration than anything, and I did think they were on it, when the security guards were arrested. That was the last time I'll ever trust anyone in this case again.

I still don't understand, specifically how the media has anything to do with harming the investigation? They never give specifics.

It is Aruba and the van der sloot family in they're attempt to profit and pay for a lawyer to come on television that have fanned the fires.

The day MOS steps out and defends Natalee, then maybe. But right now, any talk of staying away is absurd.

But oceanexplorer, we are honored by your work, I hope you know that and understand.

Frank, I said I appreciated the work they are doing; however, you do not know what was said behind the scenes to me regarding the pics. My comments were more than appropriate and properly addressed.

People should think long and hard before they send me email and check out their own hen house for foxes first.

Did the Persistence or Silvitti or any of the crew have copyright to those
pictures? or does anybody know.  That is the biggest problem I saw.
Personally, I loved seeing the pictures.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: February 29, 2008, 01:53:37 AM »

Nite Private Eye
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #594 on: February 29, 2008, 02:05:55 AM »

Klaas is 100% right folks. This is not just about me and my support and efforts for justice. its about all of you too. Do you know how much of the efforts of SM has gone to investigators, lawyers, the family, translations, the media, and on and on and on.

I will share a little something with you that I have never mentioned in all this time covering the case. Way back in the beginning in 2005 we were contacted by ever major news outlet producer for tips, news, pics, etc. They did so because SM was beating them to the story in the news cycle and we were getting it right.

We we background for almost all of Joe Scarborough on MSNBC.

95% of all conversations with Dave, Beth, Paul, Linda, Tim have never been repeated and never will. We have been there for Natalee and her family and as the promise I made to Beth a long time ago, always will.

We have been accused of everything under the sun by everyone.

There is one thing that SM is guilty of ... that is caring! And if that is a crime to people out there ... I could care less.

Red,
I don't say it often enough.....THANKS RED!  Although I know very few of the faces of the Scared Monkeys family, it is truly that to me.  A family brought together by one sweet beautiful girl that was taken from this world and deserves justice.  I will never forget what's been done on this site and on the ground in Aruba, I remember your going and searching in that hellhole of a landfill with Dave.....the other areas with Tim, I'll never forget it.  I feel like I must be a part of this effort, however insignificant, I have to try to contribute, THANK YOU for giving me that opportunity.  I am in awe of the Persistence crew and their efforts and tell them at every opportunity that they are HEROES, well Red, you've been a HERO in my heart long before the Persistence left Louisiana and I'm sorry that I haven't told you that before.  You've brought together a dynamic crew of selfless caring people that are here everyday, cheering us on or calming us down, or maybe just taking our AVI's away so the pages will load faster....Whatever we need is done, and all the while researching, protesting, or whatever else will help the cause of the girl we all stand for, Natalee Holloway.  Again, I can't thank you enough.

Texasmom

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: February 29, 2008, 02:06:47 AM »

I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must. 

Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

You know I really respect what the people aboard the Persistence is doing in this water search, I really do. However, I am going to have to draw a line with part of what you just wrote. Do not anyone every forget and do revisionist history ... before there was the RV Persistence ... there was Scared Monkeys member persistence that kept this story going to get justice for Natalee.

One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.

So the internet is partially to blame for why this case has not been solved? That is utter crap!!! The cover up and corruption is the reason why this case is still going on today, not caring and concerned people on the internet that keep the story going in the media. The fact that the ALE refused to arrest JVDS day one is the reason. The fact that there was no concern to prosecute the son of a judge is the reason!

Let me just remind some people of some simple facts ... If Scared Monkeys and its members had not been persistent in their drive for answers and justice for Natalee Holloway there would have been no RV Persistence in Aruba. The case would long ago went away as no one would have followed it, not even the media. Long after the MSM went off and followed other stories, SM remained one of the few voices for Natalee taking on Aruba sometimes single handed and all their minions. Monkeys constantly emailed and called the MSM and went to trade shows to boycott Aruba at every opportunity.

I would dare say that those who want answers for the family of Natalee Holloway are the only ones that remained loyal from day one never giving up hope.

But I guess that is none of our business, huh. Who the hell are you kidding and how dare you!!! I guess the hours and hours of phone calls and personal meetings with every family member is none of out business either.

Stay out of business you don't belong in.

Excuse me? Funny, I was in this business since 6/1/05 ... where were you? Funny, was it not my business when I was up to my ears in a putrid, disgusting landfill searching for Natalee with Dave Holloway for 2 weeks in 2005? Not my business I guess toiling day after day digging in the landfill for Natalee. Yea, right. I guess that must just be RED being arrogent.  Like I said, I do respect the work that is being done but do not ever blame the very people who have kept the story alive and hope for this family for answers. Not my business. I guess I will have to ask Beth Holloway the next time she calls me whether its my business.

Wonder what her answer will be? I think I know the answer already.

I stand with Red, Klaas, the Monkeys and the Girl.
There are so many that are helping now to bring Natalee home and I pray for them every day and admire what they are doing, but there are NO other like the Monkeys!! They have been here from day one supporting Natalee's family.
And I don't agree with what was said about the internet being one of the reasons this case has not been solved. To the contrary. Some of the best minds I have ever seen are right here at Scared Monkeys doing research day in and day out, and the things they have uncovered with their fingertips and devotion are utterly amazing.
I think it is a disservice, especially to Klaas, who has devoted so much of her time and energy to the "internet", to make blanket statements like what was stated. I know it can be frustrating, but welcome to our world, welcome to Beth's world!!! welcome to the world we have been living for almost 3 years now.
I stand with the Girl, and I hope to honor her by protesting next weekend.  I stand with the Monkeys, and am proud to be one!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: February 29, 2008, 02:12:58 AM »

You know I have to have a little chuckle at the expense of Glenda/Renfro and MF.  Those two are always trying to say how Diario is like the National Enquirer.  Renfro is affiliated with Bondia as the same owners own both Bondia and Arubatoday.

What paper published that Joran has "flipped" and is in a Psychiatric Hospital?  BONDIA.  Not Diario.  It may or may not be true, but if not I certainlly hope Bondia issues a retraction.

I do think it's possible Joran is in a facility but most likely to keep his mouth shut and for his own protection.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: February 29, 2008, 02:19:17 AM »

You know I have to have a little chuckle at the expense of Glenda/Renfro and MF.  Those two are always trying to say how Diario is like the National Enquirer.  Renfro is affiliated with Bondia as the same owners own both Bondia and Arubatoday.

What paper published that Joran has "flipped" and is in a Psychiatric Hospital?  BONDIA.  Not Diario.  It may or may not be true, but if not I certainlly hope Bondia issues a retraction.

I do think it's possible Joran is in a facility but most likely to keep his mouth shut and for his own protection.

I tend to believe they had to put him away. He can't go out and get his booze, weed, poker chips or boyfriends...I can see him going over the edge hanging out with grandma!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #598 on: February 29, 2008, 02:23:22 AM »

I agree Klaas!  I honestly think they are trying to give him an insanity defense because they're worried....wouldn't doubt if the close family isn't behind it all.  If the timing weren't quite so convenient I might even have had a sliver of compassion, but it's too late for that for me.  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: February 29, 2008, 02:27:05 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.